The Camping Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back down to finish off my beer thinking about the trip so far. Not going as well as I had hoped but this was just the first hook up. The beer wasn't doing it for me so I poured some whiskey in a glass with some ice. I went outside to sit under the awning for some different perspective. As I sat down the phone in my pocket jammed my leg. I forgot all about that. I pulled out the throw away phone and powered it on. When it synced to the tower I saw two voice mails. Things were looking up.

I hopped up and went inside. I grabbed some paper and a pen and called to get the messages. First one was from Lori. She said that she was flattered but she was kind of seeing someone. Next message was from Ann. Ann was wondering if we could get together later and talk.

I called Ann back and apologized explaining that I was in the shower (a half truth but close enough). She asked what I was doing now. I explained that I had just poured a drink and was about to sit outside and enjoy it. She asked if I wanted some company. I said sure, and gave my site location. She said she would be over in 10 minutes.

All right! I looked around the RV one last time for anything incriminating and was satisfied (first time today). I went to the bathroom and check myself out, rinsed out my mouth (I hate brushing my teeth and drinking good booze, it ruins the flavor), gave my hair a quick comb, got my drink and went back outside. I was keeping an eye on the road from the park where I expected Ann to be coming from. I dam near shit myself when I heard "Hello" from right behind me.

I jumped out of my chair spilling my drink on my shirt (another pet peeve of mine, hate wasting good booze). Ann started apologizing immediately but soon found it hard to control the smile that kept leaking across her face.

"You scared the crap out of me!" I barked angrily.

"I am so sorry, a woman of my size is really not all that stealthy. I just walked over and said hello." Ann said with honest sorrow in her voice.

I had to stop and reassess the situation. I smiled both inwardly and outwardly. Ann was about 350 and fairly short. In a word, very round. She was holding a purse under one arm.

"I am sorry I reacted so badly. You really surprised the hell out of me. I am sorry if I was hard on you." I apologized.

Ann giggled, at what I didn't know.

I looked at my wet shirt. "Let me go change and get a refill. Can I get you something?"

Ann replied, "I'll have what you're having."

"OK, be right back." I went inside through the side door leaving it open since I was just going to be a minute. Put my glass on the counter and pulled off my shirt which went into the dirty clothes bag. I grabbed a new shirt when the sliding door closed. I spun around and Ann was standing in the RV with me. For a woman of large proportions she can more quickly and silently. She put her purse on the counter and walked up to me. I was at least a foot taller than she was. She put her arms around me and placed her hands on my back pulling my belly into her chest. I was stunned at this development. I gently put my arms around her shoulders and held her there. She held me close for a minute and very tenderly said, "I'm very sorry I frightened you. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

I thought carefully how to answer this one. "Well, this feels very good. I am a lot calmer right now. But I feel weird about being half naked in front of someone I just met."

Ann pulled away smiling. "Well, I wouldn't want you feeling weird or anything. I know what will make you feel better. Where is your liquor supply?"

I pointed to the cabinet under the sink. "Down there."

Ann had to back up a foot or so and opened the cabinet. She spotted the open Canadian whiskey bottle and opened it up. "This it?"

"Yes." I responded.

She poured me a very healthy drink and closed the bottle returning it to the cabinet. "Ice?"

"Please."

She took a few cubes from the freezer and carefully placed them in the glass so nothing would spill. "Soda? Water?"

"No, I drink it straight."

She took my drink and held out her hand. I took it. She directed me to the front passenger seat and I put the drink in the center console between the two seats. The seat was already turned facing the back. She stood me in front of the seat. She smoothly went down to her knees and undid my shorts. In one quick motion she slid my pants and underwear to the floor. She then gently encouraged me to sit in the chair. Ann reached over and handed me my drink and smiled at me. "This should relax you."

Her face moved to the head of my dick and she sucked in the head. She rocked her whole body back and forth as I got harder and harder taking the whole length as it grew. I slid my butt forward a few inches to give her better access. She has obviously done this before. Ann had some great oral skills and was going all out for me.

She was on all fours rocking her whole body front to back deep throating my whole unit on every stroke. It really felt amazing. After a couple of minutes Ann backed off and looked up at me. "Have a drink and relax."

I forgot all about the whiskey. I took the glass and took a sip. Ann smiled up at me and went back to her work. It dawned on me, five minutes ago I had not set eyes on this woman and now I am getting great head from her. This might turn out to be a good vacation after all.

I put down my drink and looked Ann over. She was in a black tank top and black shorts. All I could see was the top of her head, back and big round ass. She then released my cock from her mouth and repositioned to a seated position on the floor. She used her hands, one to stroke me and the other was gently massaging my balls. She looked at me, "You like?"

"Oh yeah, that's great. Dam you're good."

"That earned me a big smile from Ann. She went back to sucking me off with more earnest than before using both her mouth and hands to entice a load from me. Due to the earlier encounter I basically had one in the chamber ready to launch so in just a couple more minutes I fired off into her mouth. She seemed to enjoy swallowing the big load I had stored up (I had not self serviced for four days before the trip in anticipation). When I was fully drained she released me and then licked me clean.

Ann asked, "How was that?"

"Magnificent!" I replied.

Ann reached over and handed me my drink. "Here, relaxed now? No more anxiety about me scaring you?"

"Nope, I'm in great shape. Thanks. I am sure you heard this before but you give excellent head."

"Yep, I've heard it before. Even won a contest in college for it."

I was semi floored. "Really? Do tell."

Ann struggled up to her feet. "Sure, but do you mind if I make myself a drink first?"

"Yes, I do mind. Let me get it for you. What would you like?"

"Same as you is fine." Ann answered.

I stood up and pulled up my pants and underwear. I became aware that all the shades were still up and anyone looking in could see my naked ass. Oh well, enjoy the show.

I walked around Ann, got a glass with ice and poured some whiskey in it for her.

"Why don't we sit at the table?" I asked.

"Sure, sounds good to me." Ann replied. She even got my drink from the console for me. We sat down and exchanged glasses.

"Now, about this contest?" I asked.

Ann took a sip, "Mmmmm, nice blend." (This girl knows good whiskey!) "Anyway, I was a junior in college in my sorority and this pledge was bragging about her oral skills to everyone that would listen. The older sisters all shrugged it off saying that I was better. So this pledge was a cocky bitch, no pun intended, and went on and on about her skills. Everyone in the house got tired of hearing it. Anyway, she got on her high horse and challenged me to a contest. I said no problem, bring it on. At the weekly meeting the whole house decided on the rules. We would get ten guys, five each. Whoever finished off all five first would be the winner."

"Wow, five guys in a row? Isn't that a bit much?"

Ann replied, "She wanted ten each but the sisters voted on five. Anyway, we get ten guys and a couple of backups just in case of stage fright or no shows. We were going to flip a coin and winner chooses her first guy, then the other girl chooses a guy until we have five each. Just to piss her off I said that she could pick her five and my five and I would take them in the order she chose. I was pissed that we couldn't swallow the loads because I love that, it's like a great dessert for me. Anyway, the sisters voted that they had to see each guy cum into the air for it to count. So we line up the guys side by side in two rows. The loud mouth even showed up in knee pads. All the pledges were behind her, all the rest of the sisters were behind me. There were even a few bets placed, one I didn't know about. So we start off, it has to be all mouth and hands. We were back to back so I couldn't see how she was doing. I found out later that she was jacking off the next guy while blowing the current one. I get the first three guys off but number four was having a hard time cumming. I get him done and do number five pretty quick. The place went nuts. I stood up and looked at the bitch who was still working on her number three. She realized that she lost and stopped. Everyone made her finish off her guys. The older sisters made a bet with the younger ones. Losers have to lick up all the cum off the floor so all the pledges and to clean the floor up with their tongues. As part of my winning big mouth could never talk about her oral skills in the house again. The event was so popular they have it every year now. I am asked back to judge every year. I've been going back every year for over ten years now. It's a lot of fun."

"That sounds amazing. I would like to see that."

Ann replied, "Sorry, girls only. The only guys there are the ones getting blown. They come in right before the event and leave right after. One year they blindfolded the guys but that slowed them down too much so they did away with that."

"Well, congratulations on the contest and your award winning oral skills." I tilted my glass towards her.

Ann laughed a hearty laugh. "Thank you for that and for asking me out. You have no idea what it meant to me."

I asked, "Why do you say that?"

Ann looked surprised. "You walked up to me when I was with nine other women. They are some of my sorority sisters that I graduated with. Didn't you notice that we were all wearing the same shirts?"

"Honestly, I did not notice the shirts. I was so entranced with your beauty that I couldn't see anything else." I kidded. This earned me a raised eyebrow from Ann. I chuckled, "OK, I was really only looking at your tits and ass. So, what's the big deal with the sisters?"

"When I pledged the house the older sisters told guys that before they could fuck them they had to fuck me. I was the token fat chick in the house. I guess that it had some meaning or a trial for the guys or something. Anyway, they kept sending their guys to my room to bang me. When we got done, the guys kept coming back to me. They didn't want the sister they were trying to date. We have a dating council in the house. If a sister fucks a guy and another sister wants to fuck him they have to go to the council. It's supposed to prevent boyfriend stealing. You need permission of the first girl before the second girl can fuck him. Its serious stuff. If you fuck a guy after a sister says no they toss you out of the house. The council is also a good way to exchange info on guys. Size, endurance, skills, everything that's important in a good piece of ass. Well, since all the sisters are sending their guys to me I am in the council every week. It caused some issues. I didn't care if they fucked them after me, the issue was these guys kept come back for more of me and not the girls that sent them to me."

"Shit, sounds like you were up to your ears in dick for a while."

"You can never have too much dick. I've never let one go to waste." Ann said indignantly.

"Again, I congratulate you on your oral skills. They are amazing."

"I hope to show you a few more skills after we finish these drinks."

I smiled, "I was thinking the same thing. So what was the deal with the sisters today?"

"Oh, I almost forgot. Well, as the token fat chick I'm not supposed to be getting hit on. So today, you walk up, separate me from the herd and ask me out. It was a real boost to my ego and slaps to the rest of the women. Half of them are married or in relationships but I was the one that got asked out. It made me feel great. For the next hour we walked around the park, went on rides but it was all they could talk about. Why was I the one asked out? Why not them? Even the married ones were pissed off. Seriously, that hour made my whole month. I made the decision right there that I was going to reward you. I told them that I was going to fuck you now and left to go back to our camp site to clean up. I called but got your voice mail. I started having doubts whether you were for real or not. I went to shower and change and you called me back. That alone made me feel real good. I appreciate that."

I smiled, "Believe me, the pleasure was all mine."

Ann smiled back, "No it wasn't. If you don't mind I am going to take off my shirt and bra. Even with the AC on I am sweating."

"Please, be comfortable. Let me pull the drapes first."

I stood up and started pulling the drapes down. By the time I got back to the table the shirt was off and she was working on unhooking a sturdy but lacey bra. She looked up at me, "Would you mind?"

I gently unsnapped the hooks and she casually slid off the bra and tossed it onto her shirt.

"Ahhhh, love feeling the cool air on the girls. Thanks."

Her tits were oversized with pale pink nipples on the ends. She gave them a shake from side to side to get some air under them. I could see her skin glistening from the sweat. She reached into her glass and removed an ice cube. Ann ran the cube around each tit to (I presume) cool them off but it was turning me on to watch. I took a big belt of booze to get my mind reined in. Her nipples soon were standing at attention which further excited me.

"Wow, you know how to turn a guy on."

Ann laughed. She batted her eyes at me saying, "Who, little old me?" in a silly southern accent. She popped the reminder of the ice in her mouth and chewed it up. "So, what's your story? What brought you here?"

"Well," I started picking my words carefully, "I was seeing this woman up to a week ago. We broke up. I think the thought of "roughing it" here had her worried."

Ann started laughing hard, "Roughing it? In this thing? You've got to be kidding me! We have ten women in three tents. Do you have any idea how much space just hair care products takes up?"

I had to chuckle now. "That was part of it. It drove me nuts, she needed at least 90 minutes to get ready before going out. Hey, if she didn't take off on me I wouldn't have met you."

"Good point. Go on."

I asked, "What do you want to know?"

"Married, kids, job?"

"Never married, no kids, have a job. I manage the computer systems for a insurance company (remembering the info on my business card)."

"Really? Because I called your work and it's not a valid extension." Ann said quizzically.

"No shit! Dam it! I must have screwed up my on vacation message again. If you don't hit the right keys it throws your mailbox into limbo land. I will have to call tomorrow and straighten it out."

"What's really funny is that when I called the main number looking for you they said you left the company over a year ago."

Oh shit! Busted. Think options. Better come clean.

"Dam, you are good. Smart of you to follow up. You caught me. That was an old business card I gave you. If things didn't work out I didn't want you to track me down."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet. I handed her my current card. "This is my current card. If you want I'll give you my real cell number as well."

Ann didn't even look at the real card. "Can I also assume that by the smell of pussy on your breath that I'm not the first one to receive a card?"

OK, now I was blushing.

"No, I gave out a few cards. I did have a woman here about an hour ago in an entirely unrewarding experience. In fact, I spent more time cleaning up the RV after she left than actually having sex. She was a real slob."

"Unrewarding?"

"It was all about her. Went down on her for about half an hour, banged her for another fifteen minutes and she left without any attempt to get me off. Drank all my cold Buds and left a mess on anything she touched. Her lack of class really pissed me off."

"I see. I do appreciate the honesty. So, is this just a numbers vacation for you? Going to jump as many women as you can?"

I nodded, "That was the plan. But only big girls."

Ann chuckled, "I can appreciate that. I am glad I know where I stand. I put two and two together. I was going to offer you to my sisters but they are mostly skinny minnies except the ones that had kids."

"Thanks but no thanks."

"Understood. So, that woman you were just with didn't get you off at all?"

"Nope, extremely selfish. There will not be a reunion, that I can guarantee."

"OK, more for me. So, you want to get busy? I could use it. Plus, I need gloating material for the camp fire tonight."

I laughed, "Of course. I need to drop the bed, would you please stand up?"

"Sure." Ann took the glasses off the table and moved forward. I took down the table and lowered the bed. I went into the over head compartment and pulled out pillows and the comforter. When I was done a turned to look at Ann who had taken off her shorts leaving just a shear black thong on. It made a deep 'V' in front and as I soon found out it framed her big round ass beautifully. "You like?"

"That's great! But honestly I'd rather see you out of it."

"That's your job stud." Ann took three steps and basically tackled me onto the bed. She held my arms down while sitting on my waist and planted her lips on mine. Her tongue teased mine and then started licking my lips. "That's must have been a good tasting pussy."

I asked, "You eat pussy?"

"I love dick but I like pussy. When I am in the mood I will eat some if the opportunity presents itself. Do you suck dick?"

I was appalled at the question but down played my answer. "Never had the opportunity to try it."

Ann hopped off of me and undid my shorts. She slip them and my under shorts off and tossed them with her clothes. She repositioned herself and started sucking life back into my cock again.

I sat up and pushed her off of me. "Hell no, it's my turn now."

Ann giggled, "OK by me. Go to town David."

I laid Ann on her back and straddled one thick thigh. I began by licking her nipples back to full attention. Ann was moaning with pleasure from my actions. I rolled her over onto her stomach and rubbed her back briefly. I really wanted to see that sweet butt of hers which looked outstanding. I carefully slid her panties down while she lifted her ass and legs. I grabbed two handfuls of ass cheek and didn't come close to capturing a significant amount of all of it. I got between her legs and spread them apart. I separated her cheeks and buried my face in-between. I teased her asshole with my tongue which caused her to jump.

"Hey! Easy boy! I didn't bring any lube with me. If you want to butt fuck I hope you have some."

"You enjoy ass play?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! You are the only guy I was ever with that went to the ass first. Go nuts back there but wash up before you lick the pus. OK?"

"No prob, safety first."

I went back to tongue fucking her ass. I have to assume she was liking it since she was squirming back against me. I worked a couple fingers into her pussy as I was eating her ass which really got her going. I could hear Ann's breaths coming quicker which I soon learned showed the approach of an orgasm. I continued the tonguing and fingering through several more orgasms until she suddenly rolled over knocking me loose.