The Camping Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to wash my hair. I need a minute." I said.

Without a word Ann was down on her knees sucking my dick back to life. I remained standing while Ann got me hard again. She snuck a finger behind me and began teasing my ass, not penetrating my rectum, just teased me. After a few minutes she looked up smiling. "There is lube in my bag. You can fuck my ass or I can play with yours if you prefer."

"Why not both?" I replied as casually as I could given the circumstances.

Ann stood and went to her bag. She quickly returned with KY and put some on her fingers. She dropped down to her knees and continued to suck me while carefully inserting a finger into my asshole. As promised she was very gentle. Soon she carefully inserted a second finger and I was in heaven. I could not take all this stimulation very long. I pulled away (Ann to her credit gave me a very disappointed look across her face) and pulled her up to her feet. I held her face in my hands saying "That was excellent but I must bang you now." And gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

I picked up the lube and applied some on my rock hard cock. I turned Ann around and bent her at the waist. Since she was so much shorter than me I could not bang her ass. I was suddenly hit with an inspiration. I lay down on the floor and maneuvered Ann to sit her ass on my face. I tongued her ass for all I was worth. Ann was not in a very comfortable position even though I was holding up the bulk of her weight in my hands. She soon stood up and found the lube. A quick squirt on her hand, the hand lubes the ass and she was ready to go. I started to stand up but Ann pushed me back down with her foot.

Ann straddled me and lowered herself down onto my dick. Once the head penetrated her asshole she started raising and lowering herself on it. Once the lube had been worked around she literally dropped down onto my dick and buried it inside of her ass. Yes, she's done this before. Ann had her eyes closed, her hands by my knees and her feet on the floor by my waist. Her hips began bucking very hard as she jammed all of me in her tight ass. It felt amazing. In less than 90 seconds from the first penetration I felt Ann's ass contract around my cock as she came again. She lifted her head back and said (much too loudly), "YES! I love that!"

Ann stopped moving and got off of me. "OK, now it's your turn. Fuck this ass good for me."

I stood right up and first tried to bend her over. Unfortunately Ann's short legs failed us again. She got down on her knees and that worked better. I entered her again and began banging her ass hard. Our wet bodies slapping away felt great. I imagined someone walking past the shower door hearing us and wondering what was going on inside. Between the wetness of the shower, the hot summer day, almost no ventilation in the shower room and our bodies sweating it was hard to get a good grip on her ass so I couldn't really drive into her as hard as I wanted to. Ann must have felt my hands slipping around.

"Hold up for a minute." Ann asked.

I stopped my thrusts and Ann moved forward to laying on the floor. She spread her legs apart and turned her head a bit. "Slam in into me stud."

That was all the motivation in needed. I maneuvered into position and slammed my cock all the way inside with a single stroke. Ann gave a satisfied grunt. I started banging away slapping my crotch into the round ass below me. It was too much for me and I was ready to cum again.

Through my teeth I growled out, "I'm cumming!"

Ann started bucking against me and let loose a verbal onslaught that I wasn't prepared for.

"Cum for me baby! Fill up my ass with your juice. That's it, give it to me hard. I want to feel your spunk inside of me. Fuck my ass hard baby." Again too loud for a public shower.

I came hard and strong dumping my load in her sweet ass. It took so much out of me that I actually collapsed on top of her panting away. I could feel Ass's ass spasming around my dick, I guess she got off too.

When I regained my composure I asked, "Please tell me you came too?"

Ann half turned her head towards me, "Baby, I really never stopped cumming."

I chuckled and got off of her. I sat on the floor with my sweaty back against the cool tile wall. "Man, you have serious skills."

Ann got to her knees and gave me a kiss. "So do you."

Ann got up and started washing herself again this time included her hair. As she was washing she asked, "I don't suppose you have a hair dryer in that van of yours?"

"Sorry, no. I don't use one."

"Fuck it. I'm not going back to camp tonight. You'll have to deal with wavy hair." Ann stated.

"Not a problem. Now standing and walking might be a problem."

Ann looked at me and chuckled. She gave me her hand and helped me to my feet. I stood and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply. I believe that pleasantly surprised her. I released her and she went back to washing. I got my shampoo and started another cleansing.

After we washed, dried and dressed we unlocked the door and started back to the RV. I noticed a few people near by giving us the evil eye. I guess they heard us. Fuck 'em.

We got back to the RV and hung our towels on the line outside. I thought for a moment, I should do some laundry tomorrow. Towels and comforter are first on the list. I opened the door and we were pleasantly hit in the face with a blast of air conditioning that we both desperately needed. I quickly closed up the unit to keep the coolness in. We organized ourselves quickly. Ann put her things together with her bag up by the driver's console. I put my toiletries back into the bathroom. We both kicked off our shoes. Ann sat down in the passenger seat and began brushing her hair out.

"Could we turn on some music?" Ann asked.

"Sure, see the radio in the center console? Press power. It's satellite, there is like 200 music channels. Pick anything you like except for country." I replied.

Ann began playing with the radio while I straightened up the place. The bed was a mess (obviously). I had a backup comforter but I assumed that we would be messing up the bed some more in the next few hours and didn't want to mess that one up (yet).

Ann had selected a soft jazz channel. Not my first choice however is did seem to fit the mood inside the van at the moment. We were both clean, physically drained, relaxed and happy. I was very glad that Ann was not one of these women that chattered away nonstop. We were both good doing our own thing a few feet apart and comfortable enough to not need a dialogue between us while we were doing it. I took the time to wash the glasses we had been using and dried them off.

"Could I offer you a cocktail?" I said breaking the verbal silence.

"Please, a big one if you can spare it." Ann replied not breaking stride with her hair brushing.

I took out the 1.75 liter bottle of whiskey and noticed it was half gone in just over a day. Fortunately I had a backup stored under the bed. The Boy Scout in me strikes again. I poured us both fresh drinks and noticed that the ice was low. I refilled the trays with water and made some more. I thought I better check the tanks and battery before going to sleep. All the levels were good. I put Ann's drink in the front center console which was an easy reach from her current position. I sat in the driver's seat next to Ann with my drink.

I lifted my glass in salute to Ann. "Thank you for making this trip great."

Ann gave me a curious look. "Didn't you just get here yesterday?"

"Actually Sunday evening." I answered.

"And you're staying for a week?" Ann inquired.

"Yep."

"And in about two days it's already great? Hell, we just met less than 12 hours ago."

I answered, "All true, but you have made this trip great for me. Thank you very much for calling me."

Ann put down her brush and took her glass. She toasted me back and took a healthy drink. "Wow, you are really being sincere, aren't you. I appreciate that."

There was a soft wrap on the side door. Ann looked at me and asked, "Expecting company?"

I had a sudden flash of horror that "Britney" has come back for a rematch. I answered, "No, could it be your sisters?"

"Could be, but I'm surprised they knocked so nicely." Ann answered.

There was another soft knock on the door. I put my drink down and walked over. I lifted the curtain and peeked out. There were two women outside looking at me. I opened the door and asked, "Yes?"

Through pretty slurred speech one asked, "Is Ann here?"

I stepped back through the door to all the two women clear access to see Ann. Ann seemed a little annoyed. "I'm fine, what's up?"

One of the visitors asked, "We were wondering if you're coming back tonight. We miss you."

"I told you I'm staying here. You can live without me for one night."

"But Annie, we need you for... well, you know." The other woman said.

"You all can fuck and suck each other. You know I'll take a real dick any day of the week over eating beaver. Plus look at this RV. Air conditioning, a real bed, really good whiskey and a bathroom. You know anyone one of you would rather sleep here than in those tents." Ann retorted.

One woman stepped into the RV and the other one tried to follow but the door was blocked. The woman inside looked around. She said, "Dam, this is nice."

The woman trying to get in said, "Let me see!"

The women moved around to let the second one inside. She actually closed the door. "Wow. Big bed. Got room for one more?" she grinned.

I made eye contact with Ann and tried to subtlety waive off the request. Apparently Ann already had the same idea.

"No way. David picked me, he likes his women big. You can ask but I can tell you what the answer will be."

Both guests came on to me hard at the same time. One put her arm around my shoulders, the other around my waist with the added bonus of a crotch rub.

"So how about it David, ever have a three some?" one asked.

"Or a four way?" the other giggled.

"No thank you ladies. Ann has been taking very good care of me. Now, if you put on about 150 pounds each then maybe we could talk." I answered.

I looked over at Ann who was beaming. The two visitors realized it was a lost cause. They released me and stepped back.

One asked, "Well then, how about a drink for the road?"

Ann stood up at this point and stood next to me. I automatically put my arms around her shoulder while Ann put her arm around my waist. "I think you should go now. David and I have plans."

Ann turned to me and I lowered my head to give her a long passionate kiss. Ann moved to my side a bit so the two women could see and with her free hand pulled down my zipper and slid her hand in my pants. She began stroking my unit gently. I figured to take it up a notch and squeeze her tit over her tee shirt. After a minute we ended the kiss but our hands were still in motion. We turned to look at the two women who were starring slack jawed at us.

Ann said, "Now, if you two don't mind..."

One of the two recovered quicker than the other, "No, I don't mind at all."

She turned to her partner and put one hand on her ass and the other on her crotch and started rubbing both. The one being rubbed turned to her friend, put an arm around her back and pulled her into a deep kiss. I have to admit, it was hot to see.

Ann perked up, "Ah, excuse me, that wasn't an invitation. Take it on out of here."

They ended their kiss. One said, "Awwww Annie, come back with us or let us stay. Please!"

"No and definitely not. I'll see you guys tomorrow and don't count on me for breakfast. I have plans." Ann said looking up at me still stroking my dick.

The women separated. I moved away from Ann and stepped between the women. I opened the slider door on the side and turned on the outside light. "Good night." I said. If that wasn't enough of a hint I was getting ready to push them outside.

The women turned and stepped outside. One turned, "Please Ann, let me stay. I'll do anything either of you want me to. Really, I mean it. Anything."

Ann walked closer to the door, "Good night."

I stepped up behind Ann and rubbed my semi hard cock into her massive ass while I reached around under her shirt to feel her boobs. "It was nice meeting you two ladies. Good night."

Ann reached over to slide the door closed. The last thing we saw were two very disappointed faces. Ann stayed where she was but reached behind to hold my thighs to encourage my grinding.

"Thank you David. That really meant the world to me." Ann spoke from her heart.

"Look, I admit that when they kissed it did excite me but I would much rather just be alone with you." I said.

Ann released me and turned around. She reached for my face and gently pulled me down for another outstanding kiss. When she released me she said, "I'm pleasantly surprised that you were getting hard again so soon after the bathroom bang."

I grinned, "You do seem to have this effect on me. I can always get up, I would need more rest time to be able to shoot another load."

Ann responded, "Well, we have nothing but time."

I sat back down on the driver's seat and picked up my drink. Ann followed me. We sat comfortably enjoying the slight buzz and I asked, "So what are your thoughts."

Ann pondered for a moment. "Well, I would love to bang the crap out of you all night and day but I understand you need time to recharge. I am happy and comfortable right now. What do you say we cuddle up and get some sleep with the proviso that if either of us feels the need during the night we can wake the other one up. How's that?"

I took a drink. "OK, with one exception. I want to eat you to a few more orgasms before we go to sleep if you don't mind."

Ann gave a hearty laugh. "What's to mind? I'm all yours." Ann took another drink and looked at me seriously. "David, you know what I really like about you. You are not selfish. A lot of guys I am with, once they get head from me that's all they want. They'll fuck me, they'll suck me but like 80% of the time they want me sucking them. Now, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love to give head but I want to do other things too."

I contemplated Ann's thoughts and replied, "Do you know what I really like about you. The fact that we are comfortable with each other. We have known each other only a short time but it feels like months or years. Like before, I was doing things in here, you were doing your hair and we were comfortable with the silence. Neither of us felt the need to fill the air with mindless babble. Well, at least I didn't."

Ann played with the ice in her glass and organized her thoughts. "I didn't even think about that. Now that you mentioned it you are absolutely right. I do feel very comfortable with you and I hadn't even realized it. Also, the way you stood up for me with those two (gesturing towards the side door) really endeared you to me. That was important to me."

"I was being honest. First, they are too small for my tastes. Second, I am very happy with just you. Third, group things are too much pressure on a guy. Too many holes and only one dick. Never been in a group thing with multiple guys so I don't know how that works."

Ann grinned, "It's fun, you should try it. A dick in your pussy, another in your ass and one more in your mouth? Now that's a fun evening."

I was slightly shocked, "Seriously? Three guys at once?"

Ann took a drink, "No comment."

I thought about it for a few seconds, maybe this is something I don't want to know about. I shrugged it off. "Listen Ann. I hope you don't think I am a big time alcoholic or anything but I am really relaxed around you. I am going to get a refill and then take you to bed. Would you like one?"

"I can't let you drink alone." Ann grinned. "And I was thinking the same thing. I thought you thought I was drinking too much."

"Nope, not at all." I got up and refreshed our glasses and brought Ann's back (actually forward in the vehicle) to her.

Would you like to watch some TV or a DVD?"

"No thanks, I need to finish brushing my hair, I have this wonderful whiskey blend and I am really enjoying just hanging with you."

We sat quietly listening to the music, Ann brushed out her hair and I looked around the place to see if there was anything left for me to do before going to sleep. It dawned on me that I hadn't checked the jacks. With all the walking around and banging I wanted to make sure the unit was still securely jacked.

I stood up and put my drink on the counter. I went and got my flip flops on and the flashlight from the drawer. "I have to check the jacks to make sure everything is stable. I'll be back in a minute."

Ann asked, "Need any help?"

"No thanks, one man job. OK, one person job."

Ann chuckled. I opened the door and realized that I left the outside light on. Opps, no big deal. I went out and closed the door to keep the bugs out. Both jacks were secure and I was back in less than a minute. I closed the door, turned out the outside lights, put away the flashlight and shoes and took my drink from the counter.

"You are fast." Said Ann.

"Hey, don't go spreading rumors like that." I kidded.

Ann smiled, "You know what I meant. Everything OK out there?"

"Yes, just fine. I have to pee, back in a sec."

I went into the bathroom and emptied my bladder. I checked my appearance once more and left the bathroom. Ann was not in her seat. I turned around and found her already in bed with the blankets pulled up to her shoulders. I shook to my head and thought to myself, 'she can be real quick when she wants to be'. I chuckled out loud.

Ann said, "I hope you don't mind."

"Let me think, a hot babe wants to jump into my bed? I can get behind that." I answered honestly.

Ann guffawed, "Hot babe? I think you've had enough to drink."

I took the two steps and dove onto the bed to lie down next to Ann. I wanted to look closely into her eyes. "Baby, you me you are very hot. I know by societal standards "hot" has to be five foot ten and a hundred and five pounds. That doesn't do it for me. Give me a woman with curves any day of the week."

Ann said, "Hey guess what, I do have curves and then some."

I said, "I noticed."

Ann dropped the sheets and exposed her huge tits. She leaned over and hugged me as I reached up to give her another big kiss. We repositioned to get more comfortable and made out for a few minutes. My hand roamed all over her body which was naked. Eventually I rolled her onto her back so I could insert a couple of fingers inside of her pussy and play with her clit. She was responding like she was loving it to every touch and kiss. I moved down and started sucking on each nipple in turn until they stood up like gum drops. I moved further down and between Ann's legs. Once there she half lifted her legs with her feet still on the bed and opened wide for me. It was obvious how turned on she was. I gently started to tease her clit with my tongue as I continued to finger her wet snatch. It didn't take long for her head to start rolling from side to side. I increased my pace slowly and was rewarded with the walls of her pussy contracting around my fingers as she white knuckled the pillow under her head. All I heard from her was a long gasp. I continued to lick and finger fuck her through too many orgasms to count until she was panting. Without sitting up all she could reach was the top of my head so using her finger tips she pushed me half an inch away. I took that as a sign of surrender. I removed my fingers and laid the side of my head on her crotch and upper thigh as she caught her breath.

"Dam it David, that was good. Thanks."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed doing it for you." I replied.

"I can't fucking move." Ann said.

"You don't have to." I answered.

I got out of bed. I walked around making sure everything was secure. I brought Ann's glass closer to the bed in case she wanted some. I polished off the last of my drink. I switched off the lights leaving on a map light to act as a night light in case Ann needed to get up over night. I stripped out of my clothes and climbed back into bed. I rearranged the covers around Ann as I slid in next to her. I had no idea how Ann liked to sleep so I curled up on my side like I usually do. In less than a minute Ann adjusted herself so I was spooning against her with my balls in her butt and my arm over the top holding a tit.