The Camping Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up my glass, "Will this do my lady?"

Ann smiled, "That only thing that's wrong is we are both still dressed."

"All in good time. We have all night; I see no reason to rush things."

Ann was grinning ear to ear at this point. "I like the way you think. Oh, I never used an RV bathroom before, I might need help."

"It's not a big deal but I'd be happy to help. However, we both can't fit in there at once."

Ann pretended to get mad, "Are you saying I'm fat!?!?"

I kissed her, "Yes, that's what I look for in a woman."

Ann gave my butt a squeeze. "Thanks, I need that assurance."

Ann picked up her bag from by the door and moved it closer to the bed, she kicked off her shoes and climbed on. She was lying on her side with her head in her hand. "Care to join me lover boy?"

"A pack of wild dogs couldn't keep me away."

I slid next to her and threw an arm over her waist. I began to tease the small of her back with my fingers. We started making out again but were both more aggressive. The first thing I wanted to do was play with that big butt of hers which I did. Hands roamed in all areas above clothing. I let her make the first move by removing my shirt. She immediately began sucking on my nipple which I always enjoyed. I began working her shirt up over her head and was rewarded by finding a sturdy but lacy bright red bra that barely held her oversized boobs. I pushed my way into her cup and gave her firm mound a squeeze. Ann gave a satisfied moan from the squeeze and slipped her hand down to give my junk a gentle rub.

Our passion seemed to escalate quickly. Soon I was nude and Ann was down to just her undies (intentional on my part, I loved seeing her scantily dressed). I didn't know what to do next. I was like a kid in a candy store with a fifty dollar bill, what to get first? Oral? Anal? Eat pussy? Straight fucking? So many options! I wanted to do everything NEXT!

I pulled away from Ann. "Ann, I need your help please."

Ann seemed stunned. "What's the matter?" she asked sounding concerned.

"Look, my mind is racing. There are about 200 things I want to do to you, for you and with you. I cannot decide what should be first. I want to do everything NOW! Can you give me some input on what your thoughts are please?" I asked.

Ann looked perplexed. She pulled back from me and sat upright on the bed crossing her legs (limber thing, isn't she?). "Wow! It's rare a guy asks me what I want. Thank you for that anyway. First, please hand me my drink. I need some brain grease to think about this."

I slid over and got our glasses. I sat up and handed Ann hers. We took sips and I waited for Ann to think of options.

"What are you thinking about? Give me specifics." Ann asked directly.

"Everything. I mean that, literally everything. I want to do everything I can think of with you and I want to do it all first." I answered.

Ann took another sip. "OK, why am I still in my underwear?"

I took a gulp. "Well, I like looking at you in it. Red is a great color for you. I have kind of been savoring it, like slowly opening up a present."

Ann smiled from ear to ear. "Just so you know, that sounded incredibly corny but I know that you really meant it. OK, give me an idea of what you want to do first?"

"EVERYTHING! Really! Oral, anal, fuck, suck, and everything in-between." I said realizing that I was sounding overly frustrated and I didn't know why.

"Whoa, slow down stud. No need to rush, we have all night." Ann said calmly.

I wondered if I was acting psycho. "Look, I'm sorry if I am getting freaky. You turn me on so much. I want to attack you ten different ways at once. I don't know where to begin."

"Attack? Maybe you should pick your words a little more carefully." Ann replied. "Listen, I think I understand what you are trying desperately to say. With your dick hard like that I doubt if there is enough blood left to make decisions in your brain. Let's slow down and relax for a minute. Oral? Anytime, anywhere. I love it obviously. Anal? I have lube with me, I'd be glad to accommodate you. Fucking? You got it, as much as you can handle. Just give me an idea of what you want to do first."

"That's the problem, I want it all and I want it now. My mind is in over drive. I am getting a refill and try to shut it down a little. You want some more?"

Ann finished her drink and handed me her glass. "Please."

I stood up and began to refill the whiskey.

Ann asked, "Oh, wait. Did you mean anal on you?"

I kept pouring the drinks trying to not react. "What do you mean?"

Ann seemed to perk up and seemed almost giddy. "I mean, do you like your ass played with? Like it tongued? Fingered? Fucked?"

I decided to let out a closely guarded secret that only a couple of women knew to this point (and definitely no guys). I handed Ann her drink and sat on the bed facing her. My wood was at about half mast at this point. "Well, actually I like all of it. I was introduced to butt play a while ago and I really like it. I want to clarify that I only do it with women. I have had a couple of women use strap ons with me. I also like fingers and tongues of course. How about you and man ass?"

Ann kept her face neutral. She crawled off the bed and put her drink on the counter. Then she reached over and took my drink and put in next to hers. I thought 'this was it, I freaked her and she's leaving'. I couldn't have been more wrong. She turned and tackled me onto the bed and planted a warm, wet kiss on my mouth.

"Oh David, you have no idea how much I love butt fucking men. This is going to be great. I want to bang that ass so bad. We are going to have so much fun. Trust me, I know what I'm doing. I can be very gentle."

I took a few seconds to recover. I said, "Well, if you don't mind, I prefer deep and hard."

Ann laughed a deep, sincere laugh. "I can do that."

"OK, now there is one favor I need to ask you about this. Please don't tell your sisters about butt banging me. It's kind of a private thing with me. In fact, please don't tell anyone."

Ann rolled onto her side. "I understand. I generally don't let it be known that I eat pussy on occasion. However, my sisters love to bang man ass too. If you want I could get all of them over here to take turns fucking your ass. We can start with a small dildo and work our way up. They would love it."

"Definitely not. But thank you for thinking of humiliating me like that." I chuckled.

"Maybe just two or three?" Ann pleaded.

"No thank you. I am sure you'll do just fine."

"OK, I am horny as all fuck right now. We need to get busy and I mean now. Since you can't make a decision do you want me to take the lead?" Ann asked.

"That might be a very good idea." I answered.

Ann pulled me more towards the middle of the bed without another word. She flipped on top of me into a 69 position and began restoring my unit to its full former glory. I adjusted to go down on her but her panties blocked me. With her bent like this they were stretched tight and I could pull them to the side enough to be able to eat her. I was barely able to slip in a finger. I worked it inside her soaking wet pussy.

Meanwhile Ann was working the shaft with her mouth and one hand and gently massaging my balls with her other. I felt bad because I felt like I was getting 90% of the pleasure and not able to give much more than 10%. Ann didn't seem to mind, she was a natural born cock sucker. Once I was fully erect again she got off of me. She stood up on the floor and held out her hand for me to follow her. I got up and she took me to the front of the vehicle. She sat in the passenger seat where I received the excellent head. She reached between my legs and gently put her hand around my sack. Like any guy this action caught my complete attention. Guiding me by my nuts she directed me to turn around and back towards her. Her other hand she gently pressed on the middle of my back while gently pulling on my package to get me to bend at the waist. I was able to brace myself against the counter and bathroom wall to keep my balance. She directed me to spread my legs wider which I did. Then she eased her tongue into my asshole. It was great, she really knew her stuff. She started by teasing the outside and then worked it in. I could see how her sisters wanted her to eat pussy, she could make her tongue as hard as my dick. She penetrated me with her tongue and released my balls. She reached up and began stroking my dick. She's definitely done this before.

After a few minutes my knees started to shake. She quickly withdrew from my ass and released my dick. She firmly held my hips as I regained my footing and stood up. I turned around and lifted her to her feet. I bent down and kissed her full on the lips not caring that her mouth was just a part of my ass. "That was amazing, thank you!" I said after breaking off the kiss.

"I am glad you enjoyed it. Now, if you're able I want you to undress me but you can't use your hands."

I grinned, "Making it tough on me, huh?"

"Get to work." Ann insisted.

I turned her around and tried to disconnect her bra in the back. Her massive boobs and size strained the material and I could not get a bite on it. After a couple of minutes I gave up and used my fingers to separate the catches.

Ann turned to me saying "Cheater!"

I nodded in agreement and went back to work. I walked around in front and using my teeth on the straps pulled each side off of her shoulders until it dropped to the floor. I used my toes to grab the bra and kicked it towards the bed where it landed nicely.

Ann laughed, "Well played David."

Now the hard part. Her panties look painted on. This was going to be difficult but a labor of love. I kneeled down and started in the back. I held her upper thigh to help her keep her balance and to support myself. I dug into the soft flesh of her ass to try to get my mouth onto the top of the panty. It took a couple of tried but I found the spot. I pulled it half way down one cheek then moved to the other side. I had the technique down but since the panty was stretched even further it was harder to grab. I eventually caught a piece and moved it half way down as well. I moved to the front and went right for the center. I got the elastic in my mouth first try and gently pull it downwards. The back side slipped down over her round ass but was still snagging on her thick thighs. I was suddenly inspired, I rolled my head forward into the bottom of the undergarment and using my whole head pushed down to the floor.

Ann laughed loudly. "Well done my boy. For that you earn a treat. Get up on the bed."

I stood up taking the panties with me. I gathered her bra and put them by her clothes. I stopped at the sink counter and took a quick sip of my drink. Ann followed me and gulped hers as well.

"Lay on your back, head here, feet here." Ann commanded.

Interesting. Not going front to back in the vehicle but side to side. Not the norm but I'll go with it. I assumed the position as Ann climbed on the bed. Without slowing down at all she mounted my face cow girl fashion sliding her wet lips from my chin to my mouth. Without being asked I dove into her pussy licking for all I was worth. My hands grabbed her mighty ass cheeks both to rub and stroke them (for my pleasure) and to keep her in place (her pleasure). I went to town eating her out. In a minute she started rocking on my face. I had my tongue buried inside her very wet pussy but I wanted to get to her clit to see what kind of reaction I could inspire. I readjusted but Ann quickly put me back where I was. After several minutes of riding my face and a few orgasms Ann reached down and gave my dick a few strokes.

Ann looked down at me. "Ready to fuck?"

"Ummm Huummmmm" was all I could manage in my current position.

"You want pussy or ass to bang?"

"Hmmmm hmmmm" I tried to reply.

Ann grinned and moved off of my face. "Did you say pussy?"

"I tried to." I smiled.

"Good place to start." Ann repositioned onto her back. "Let's start like this. OK with you?"

I reached over and grabbed a condom. "That's great."

After placing the condom on I mounted her missionary style. She was very wet and I easily went inside. I was quickly greeted with a satisfied smile from Ann. I began slowly stroking her and bent down to give her a long deep kiss. When I lifted my head she immediately took hold of both sides of my head and pulled me back down for more and treated me to more excellent tongue work. I wanted to hold her close so I reached underneath and grab both ass cheeks and began to pump into her harder. She began rocking her big hips up into me and I got even better penetration. It was very hot and exciting, I didn't know how much longer I could last.

When the kiss ended Ann lifted my head and looked in my eyes, "When you cum I want you to blow your load on my face or in my mouth, OK?"

Now, normally I consider cumming on a woman rude and disrespectful but if she is asking for it who am I to say no?

"I'd love to." I answered picking up the pace.

Ann was obviously enjoying the banging but I was getting close to release. I released her ass and lifted myself up on my arms while ramming into her even harder. This seemed to be the spot and Ann suddenly came so hard and fast that it surprised me. She thrashed around for a minute which pushed me closer. She then gathered up her massive tits and mashed them together. She sucked one nipple then the other. I took the opportunity to suck on the unoccupied one and Ann let loose again. This is all I could take, el orgasmo was enroute and it wasn't going to stop.

I quickly pulled out and took off the rubber. I moved from between her legs to her side and closer to Ann's face while on my knees. Ann half rolled to the side and grabbed my dick stroking it and aiming it towards her open mouth. The first spurt was kind of weak and small and dripped down on the comforter. The second was much stronger and seemed to surprise Ann as it shot straight, true and hard onto her mouth. She choked a bit on it and moved to get the head right in her waiting mouth and received the rest of my dick juice right inside her inviting oral cavity. Ann carefully milked my cock empty and released it with a satisfied smack of her lips. Then she surprised me by leaning over and licking up the drop that fell.

"Dam that was good, thanks." Ann said.

"Believe me; I think I enjoyed it more."

I lay down next to Ann and held her in my arms. Ann reached around me and held me close. It was very comfortable for both of us, like we've been lovers for years.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence Ann raised her head and looked up at me, "I am really glad I called you David."

I gave Ann a little squeeze and replied, "Not as happy as I am."

We lay together some more enjoying each other until Ann spoke up. "Sorry, but I really have to pee."

I chuckled, "Not a problem, happens to the best of us."

Since I was closer to the floor (the bed takes up the whole back end of the vehicle) I stood up and held out my hand to help her up. She seemed genuinely surprised at my gallantry and took my hand. I helped her to her feet and she asked, "So what do I do in there."

"Your how old? You never took a piss before?" I asked semi seriously.

That earned me a playful slap on the arm. "How do I work the toilet asshole?"

"Well, generally you sit down, pee, wipe and then flush. Just go easy on the paper. Too much can clog the system and you really don't want to clean that out." I explained.

Ann opened the bathroom door and looked in. "Oh, I thought it was more complicated than that."

"Nope, tomorrow you can help me empty the tanks if you want." I kidded.

Ann had a good laugh, "No thank you, I think I have plans then."

Ann closed the door. I pulled out the ice and Canadian whiskey and poured us both good drinks. I leaned against the sink and took a good sip.

In a minute Ann came out. "You were right, pretty easy. Thank you."

I handed Ann her glass. "I was thinking, want to go and take a shower with me?"

Ann lifted her arm and gave her pit a quick sniff. "Am I stinky?"

"No, not at all. I thought it could be fun. The showers are big stalls, we get undressed in the dry side, get wet, wash each other, dry off and come back here. We can play around in there. Believe me, there is barely enough room in here for one person to shower." I answered hoping I was being tactful.

Ann smiled warmly, "That does sound nice. Let's drink up and head over. Oh, I didn't bring a towel. Can I borrow one?"

"Of course, anything to spare you from having to walk the gauntlet of your sisters." I answered.

I walked to the back and had to stand on the bed to get to the overhead compartment when I stored extra towels. I pulled out a big one and stepped down to the floor. "Here you go."

Ann smiled, "Thanks lover boy, you're the best."

Ann and I clinked our glasses together (OK, they are plastic. Less likely to break while traveling.) and finished off our drinks. Ann grabbed her bag and pulled out shorts and a tee shirt. I grabbed my shorts and shirt and a clean set for after I washed. I looked over at Ann getting dressed and noticed she was going commando. I gave it a few seconds of thought and did the same, it made sense to me. After we dressed I grabbed the bag I keep my toiletries in (bagging them makes trips to the shower much easier) and towel and asked, "Ready?"

Ann smiled back, "I'm ready for anything you have to offer babe."

"Want to get wet?" I played back.

"Wetter than I already am?" Ann said keeping verbal stride with me. Man, do I love a quick witted woman.

"Let go." I said as I unlocked and opened the side door. I made sure I had the keys and helped Ann exit the RV. We walked hand in hand over to the showers. Fortunately at this time of the evening they were pretty empty. We found an empty stall, went in and I made sure the door was locked. Went I turned around Ann's shirt was already off and the shorts were on the way down. Dam, she's quick. I put my stuff down and lifted off my shirt. Ann was already unbuttoning my shorts and had them off seconds later. We stood there naked admiring each other's bodies for a few seconds when I stepped closer to kiss Ann. She surprised me by taking a step backwards. I took another step but she was already backing up further. Hell of a time to play hard to get. Two more steps and she was against the back wall and couldn't move away any more. I grinned and walked up to her to hold her and her hand hit the water supply button spraying me down. I laughed a hearty laugh at that one, she set me up and got me so good.

We both laughed for a minute then I leaned in and kissed her passionately. We held each other closely rubbing backs and making out.

The problem with campground showers is that you only get about 20 seconds of water every time you press the button. We kept pushing the button when it ran out. We didn't mind, we were enjoying the experience. It wasn't a particularly sexual experience, more PG rated but definitely enjoyable. Ann pulled back and walked around me. She got my soap and scrub cloth from my bag and walked back. She squeezed a batch of soap into the scrubber and began washing me from the top down. I kept the water going as she worked. She really soaped up my dick and balls and playfully washed them very thoroughly.

After I rinsed off it was my turn. I soaped up Ann starting at the top and worked my way down while she kept the water flowing. There was so much more body area of her that it took somewhat longer. I knew enough to not wash her pussy, that's girls only territory. While her front was soapy I moved behind her and reached around to play with her boobs. I held her close to me and ground my crotch into her sweet ass while sliding my hands all over her big tits. The few gasps I heard from Ann was obviously pleasurable. I stepped back and let Ann rinse off while holding on the water for her.