The Captain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Another scream broke his concentration as the Elf on his knee finally came down from her orgasm and collapsed against him. He finally broke the stare with the bartender and looked over at the elf.

"I thought we had a deal..." Cross sat there with an annoyed look on his face. Now he was going to be left blue-balled agai- The pirate turned and looked at the crowd of prostitutes that had just watched everything that happened and a grin formed on his face. "Ladies...It looks like you have an unhappy customer on your hands. I was promised a free deal and the chance to get off. The two that promised me this are now unconscious." A lot of the women caught on almost immediately. He continued for those that didn't. "Perhaps you ladies can help me out?" He gestured to the bulge in his pants and grinned. "Someone get the key to the room while I carry these two up there. I'll be ready in a moment. The loud patter of feet, rushing to the bar then up the stairs on the far left wall when entering the front door, filled the room, drowning out any other noise in the bar.

Very carefully, Cross hoisted the elf off of his shoulder and, with extreme difficulty, tried to set her down in the closest chair. The pirate was sure he was going to drop her and she was going to end up with a bruise on her head until the barmaid stepped in to help him.

"You do remember you are mortal right?" The motherly voice of the barmaid hit his ears as he turned to her to try and find out what she was talking about. He watched as the lovely woman gestured to the staircase where he was heading. Cross let out a small laugh as he lifted the blonde onto his right shoulder.

"Worst case scenario, I pass out and they fuck an unconscious man." He replied. She raised an eyebrow at him as if asking if he was serious and he waved it off with his hand. "Don't worry, Cassie. I'll be fine." A short giggle could be heard from up the stairs before one of the girls shouted 'Hurry up!' and he scoffed turning to the stairs for a second before looking back at Cassandra Corner. It was customary for someone to be named after their job or business. Her bar was named 'The Four Corners' and Cassandra Barmaid just didn't sound as good. "I think I'll be a bit better than fine." He commented on the situation upstairs and heard a couple more giggles from the room. He turned and began to carry the blonde up the brown wooden stairs, the wood creaking under the weight of the two people under his feet.

Once he was up the stairs he was welcome to the sight of another naked whore standing in the hallway beckoning him forward. It was a small hallway but big enough for at least three people to stand shoulder to shoulder before it was too crowded so he had no problem carrying the blonde to the room and setting her down on the bed while a dozen pairs of hands grasped at him trying to pull him in each direction. Once the ex-knight managed to push out of the room he turned around and lifted a finger, mouthing the words 'one more second'. Thankfully the drunk women found the right room, it wasn't that hard though since there were about five doors so there was some good news.

The knight made his way back down the stairs to find Cassie with her back to him, staring at the elf with her forefinger in her mouth, deep in thought. No, not staring at the elf just spacing out. Spacing out was good, he could catch her offguard and not worry about being ripped apart. Cross stepped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist before leaning in and catching her lips with his own when she looked to see who it was. It was a short kiss but a kiss nonetheless. But then he had to pull away and moved to pick up the elf, forcing himself to ignore the loud sigh from Cassie. The ex-knight often hated himself whenever he did that. He knew it was like sticking a dagger in her but he had to do it. He didn't want to leave her without anything from him and he certainly tried to say a lot to her when that time of the month came around. Well, say a lot in a theoretical sense. Actions spoke better than words, right?

"Be careful, Michael Cross." The pirate felt a small finger touch his shoulder for a second before he took a step up the stair and looked back at her.

"You worry too much." He smirked at her before continuing up the stairs to the bedroom full of naked, horny women that awaited him. "MY MIGHTY SWORD NEEDS A SHEATH! WHO IS FIRST?" Michaels mocking shout could be heard down even in the basement, causing laughs and giggles from everyone in the building as he closed the door to his room behind him for the night.

***************

(Quick note: I seriously apologize for not doing this scene but I felt that the story would be much better if it was skipped. Besides...This leaves the entire part up for your own personal imagination. ;) If you feel like doing the scene yourself just comment below with the link. I don't really check my email all that often but I would like to read other versions.)

***************

A soft group of giggles filled the room as Michael slept on the uncomfortable wooden floor of the rentable room in the bar. They definitely had reason to laugh. It was over a little game that Michael didn't know about, yet.

"Go deeper..." A familiar voice whispered to another before gasps filled the room, shaking Michael enough to let him slowly climb out of the sleepy daze that had pulled him down.

"By the gods..." One of them said.

"That is just ridiculous." Another commented.

"Wow..." Someone else spoke. What was going on? The ex-knight slowly came back into the conscious world regaining feeling and sense about everything around him before he felt it. Wet. His thighs were still soaked and the cold air hit his wet muscled thighs sending goosebumps along his skin.

"He's cold." Someone else gasped as they noticed the goosebumps dancing across him. "Help me keep him warm." More feeling came back to him as soon as he felt two incredibly warm beings cover his legs. Then he slowly started to comprehend feeling in his manhood and a loud groan escaped from his sleepy lips causing another wave of giggles.

"Harder..." The first voice spoke up again and he felt a small finger tracing patterns on his chest. Another groan escaped him causing even more giggles and he slowly made out a wet feeling covering the entirety of his dick. This feeling was different from the one on his thighs though, it was actually warm and tight. "He's waking up." That same voice spoke again. "I've got an idea."

The sound of feet shuffling awkwardly filled Michaels ear before he felt another person on top of him. What was happenin- His thoughts were interrupted again as he felt the soft, wet, warm lips of a woman pressed tightly against his. The kiss was held like that for only a couple of seconds until the woman deepened it, pressing her tongue against his closed mouth to try and help deepen it. That was what finally did it. Just like that Michael slowly press his lips back against hers, opening his mouth, his tongue lashing out at hers. The elf? That would explain why he recognized her voice more than anyone elses. She tasted like the elf but it was his first dark elf so he didn't know if they all tasted the same to him.

Unfortunately Michael had to pull away, to groan loudly again, from the kiss as the warm sheath tightened around his cock. His head shot backwards as he cried out giving the elf the perfect chance to attack his neck with her gracious kisses, bringing more noises from the pirate. Gods this was getting ridiculous. Michaels hand lifted slowly to the back of the elfs head, holding her in place as she continued to nibble and kiss at the skin on his neck, while he turned slightly to see what it was that was bringing him closer and closer to emptying the boys that sat between his legs. It wasn't easy to find the blonde human impressively deep throating his manhood since she had been hidden behind the plump rear end of the dark elf that was currently above him and her hands and knees. Hell the knight literally had to lift up the Elf before he could see the upturned eyes and extended lips of the blonde whore who had decided to swallow his member. Gods his dick ached for release but this tight mouth wasn't enough to get him off. Slowly, Michael set the elf back down on top of him and stuck his forefinger and middle finger into her damp pussy, spreading the lips of the sluts womanhood to get her ready before she pulled away and reached around behind her to stop his hand.

"You druids definitely have great stamina and recovery time but we're too sore, darling, sorry." A small growl escaped the ex-knight as he sat up, pressing his chest against her and attacking her neck back, ready to take her without her permission. Get him hard like this and leave him be? Hell no. His fingers forced their way deeper into her, pressing tightly against her g-spot to get her wet enough for him and bringing a loud gasp then moan from the elf as she tried desperately to push away. He had his heart set on raping the elf until she lost her mind and screamed for his dick over and over again but the blonde had other intentions. Michael mouth opened, releasing the elf's neck from his lips as he let out another groan when the human tightened her lips around his dick and involutarily making him flex the big member inside her throat, causing her to gag slightly.

"It looks like someone is ready for more." The pirate carelessly pulled his fingers out of the elfs pussy, his fingers dripping with her juice, before pushing the blue bitch off of his lap. Slowly the upturned eyes of the blonde woman rolled back into sight and locked onto the eyes of the half-druid, his dick flexing again from the lustful look she gave. Her gag was the last thing everyone in the room heard before the usually chivarlous man changed for the next half hour. It was like a trigger to a different side of the pirate.

Another low growl escaped the knight as his hand closed around the long blonde hair of the human and slowly pulled her mouth off of his manhood, a long rope of saliva being the only thing to connect her lips to his dick as he lifted her to her knees by her hair. A painful gasp escaped her as he lifted her, his eyes watching as the rope finally broke and landed on the massive tits that were her chest. There were still some things about him that could be related back to the time when he fought for the lord. He had a darker side to him than his normal self and it often showed during times of annoyance or anger. He wasn't the only one like that. His ex-lord had been permanetly dark. Rumor had it he had seen so much blood and gore that it had it had stained his mind, making permanently lust for blood. Other rumors had it that he killed so much that his black soul had just burned away. Cross who had known the lord personally just tagged the man as cruel the second he met him, but he was smarter than the old fart of a king he used to serve. And the man was huge. Michael swore that that man was half giant or something.

But none of that surprised Michael as much as the blonde girl moaning from pleasure as he lifted her to her feet by her hair again while he stood too. He wasn't the only one to be surprised from it. The elf, the blondes normal coworker, gasped at the sound of the girls moaned and watched as Michael roughly shoved the blonde against the wall. The half-druid stepped in quickly, his fingers catching a hold of the half inch, light brown nipples that stuck out, hard as a rock, from the jugs on her chest. Once he had a tight grip on those nipples he twisted his hands and pulled. His reflexes hadn't slowed a bit. The second that blonde opened her mouth to cry out his lips were against her, his teeth closing down on her lower lip tightly. He was careful enough not to draw blood but rough enough to cause her pain and pleasure. When she shivered against him, goosebumps cover her body and leaned her head back, letting him pull on her lip in the process, to moan like the whore she was, he figured she was ready.

The knight let go of the blondes nipples and slid his hands down her slim waist to her hips, then her thighs before stopping. Right or left? He tugged on her lower lip lightly with his teeth and grinned as her left hand shot out to grasp at his buttocks, trying to hold onto something before she lost it any sense she currently had. So she was left handed, huh? The knight slid his hands over to her right thigh and lifted it up until her knee touched her breasts. Good thing she was flexible. Keeping one hand under her knee, he placed the other under her ass and pushed her up the wall. The whore, thankfully, caught on. With a lustful smirk she extended her leg once she was high enough and let herself be lowered down so her lower right leg was on his shoulder. Left handed meant her left side was most likely to be the dominant side. Which meant more concentration on that side, which meant more feeling on her left. By lifting her right thigh the muscles inside her womanhood constricted on the right side, pushing his dick to the left when he entered her. If she didn't react better than last night then he should simply switch thighs so he was fucking the other wall of her pussy. To her it was probably a simple position. To him? A chance to hear this lovely nympho scream. Now then, the last step to getting her ready. Michael pulled away from her lips, slowly releasing the grip his teeth had on her lip and taking a deep breath.

"Grab my dick." Changing her mind. With a couple simple words he planned on convincing her she wasn't who she thought she was. With her it was easy because she wasn't as smart as the rest of the whores in the room but by starting with her he could do the same to them. The blonde raised an eyebrow and repeated one of the phrases she and many other whore had used on their men.

"Time to make you mine..." There it was. He waited patiently as the whore reached down for his cock to stick it in her but he didn't let it get that far. Her hand was about an inch away from his member before he clenched his hand as tight as he could around her left ass cheek making her cry out in pain before he closed the distance between their lips again.

"No. That is my dick. Not. Yours. And that," He turned his fingers inward, digging what small nails his fingers had into her ass. "is my ass." He glanced down at her breasts, making sure she noticed. "Those are for me and..." He moved his other hand away from her knee and gripped his hardened manhood, placed it at her entrance and thrust in hard without a care, only getting about halfway in with one thrust. She was tight. "...That is mine too." He finished speaking finally, closing his fingers in more to dig his nails in deeper, making her shriek with pain. Saliva dripped messily from his balls as he pulled his dick out as slowly as he could and as far as he could until she placed her other hand on his ass to stop him from leaving her before he thrust in again, easily burying a couple more inches into her sopping cunt. But she was human so by that second thrust he hit the cervix at the back of her vagina. The ex-knight glanced down and sighed, only six inches. He needed to bury three more, but she was already getting close to cumming again and he didn't want that to happen yet. His right hand left her ass only to close around her throat, cutting off her airway temporarily.

"If you cum without my permission I will dry my dick on your tits and fuck your ass dry for the next hour without pause. Do not cum!" His hand around her throat probably wasn't help, nor were his words but he didn't care. She may have liked pain but he knew, even for her that was too much. She was human. He still hadn't heard what he wanted so he wasn't stopping yet. Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he pushed his dick harder into her. If she had fucked something other than a human then she was bound to have been fucked deeply. Which meant her cervix had been opened before. Just not recently since she had that squirter mark. From the feel of it, he would say that she had been aching to be fucked that deep but just hadn't found any other halfling. It was a damn good thing she had been fucked that deep before, he wasn't one for red messes. Michael exhaled slowly before pushing deeper, using the wall behind her to make it a bit easier push his dick in. She reacted almost instantly, her hands leaving his ass to press against his stomach to try and slow him down. The cervix was one of the main reasons whores like her loved fucking non-humans or halflings. Human males couldn't penetrate it without hurting themselves.

"Sta-" A gasp escaped the whore as she tried to speak while he ignored the hands pushing against him and pushed deeper into her, her cervix slowly spread open as his dick pushed further and further. One of the great things about fucking human girls was that it never got loose. Evolution had helped with that, making sure that women could still bear children, even with people like Michael. "Wait!" The whore finally managed to gasp out as he got another inch and a half in. She was literally gasping for air. A wide smile set on Michaels face as he finally stopped pushing with an inch and a half to go. Her pussy had a death grip on his cock as she tried to stop herself from cumming. But she was going over the edge. If he pulled out she would cum anyways from the movement, if he pushed or simply sat still he would get the same result. Either that or she would hold it back to the point that she passed out. Unless he managed to scare her into holding it a little while longer. He didn't want to fuck her ass without any lubrication, even his dick would get raw from that. But this stubborn bitch wouldn't say what he wanted her to say. Remind her, perhaps?

"Wait?!" His voice raised suddenly, questioning her word. "You're going to cum aren't you? You fucking bitch." He didn't snap the words. He stated them, as if telling her what she was instead of calling her it. "You're going to cum without my permision?!" He had to suppress a smile as she shook her head hard, trying to stop him so she could concentrate. He was dancing on the edge with this. "That's it! If you cum I will fucking pound that ass for two hours before I make you suck me clean!" His hand moved from her neck as he lightly struck her across the cheek with the back of his hand. Her pussy tightened in response and her eyes widened as she slowly started to lose control. She had to act fast.

"PLEASE!" The whore finally cried out as her friends had gotten up to pull him away. "Please...I can't hold back any longer..." Tears started to well up in her eyes from the frustration of holding onto the pressure inside her for so long. "The bitch needs to cum...Please just let me cum....." Her hands dropped from his waist in despair and the knight slowly began to grin. Much better. Michael quickly leaned in and closed the distance between their lips again.

"Alright..." Michael pulled away for a second to speak. "My whore can cum all over my fat dick." In an instant, the blondes arms shot up and wrapped around Michaels neck, pulling his lips against hers once more in a passionate kiss before he thrust up up into her again, finally burying all of his manhood inside her and wrapping his hand around her throat again. That was all she needed and she began to buck against him, her lips falling away from his as she lost all but one conscious thought while she bucked against him. Thank you. Graciousness. He let her cum. That was all she needed to develop an attachment. He wanted an attachment. Women with attachments fucked better, even if there was a chance that he wouldn't get to see her again. That didn't matter. Now she was moving quickly, so quickly it felt like everything stood still while her whole body felt like a fire that flew around inside her, everywhere, all at once.