The Captain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was an okay description for what she felt, what everyone else in the room saw was her repeatedly slamming her hips against him as she began to squirt all over the place again, her eyes rolled back into her head while she let out one of the loudest screams The Four Corners had ever heard. Her nipples and clit hardened as she convulsed around his member, every passage and creek inside her shifting and changing while she ruthlessly fucked herself against him, deeper into unconscious thought with each hump.

But small thrusts weren't enough to get the knight off too. Using his spare hand, he grasped her ass once more and pulled his long member out of her, enjoying the sound of each pop and squish while he came close to exiting her. Then came his fun. Just like that the halfling slammed his rod back inside of her, to the hilt and forcing a jump in her screech as he did. Michael grinned, quickly picking up the pace and enjoying the feeling of each her pussy juices dripping off his cock whenever he nearly pulled out of her and the feeling of it splashing around when he slammed back in. Faster. He needed more. Another pull...then a thrust. Then a pull and a thrust. Pretty soon he had it in a gaining rhythm and his hips moved like a piston as he fucked the blonde back down to the real world. Had he simply stopped when she came she would've passed out, but now he was moving too much. She couldn't pass out and she didn't want to. As soon as her scream ended, her lips were on his again, her hips smacking back against his own.

"Gods..." One of the woman in the room spoke up as the two of them displayed the term 'fucking like rabbits'.

"Holy shit....Come over here..." Another one spoke up and beckoned more of her coworkers over to her. Once a couple of the girls had gathered around her, she pointed to the stomach of the whore stuck between Michael and the wall and a dozen women gasped as they watched the indent of Michaels cock slide back and forth through the blonde girls slim stomach.

"I got another idea..." The dark elf spoke up again before standing up and moving over to the two mating on their feet. Without Michael noticing the dark elf slid her hand down the blonde whores stomach and tested part of the technique Michael did on her, pushing her deep blue hand against the blonde whore below the navel and above the clit Michael kept slamming against.

"FUCK!" The blonde whore broke the kiss with Michael only to have her lips stolen by the elf. The halfling watched in amazement as the human began to squirm and squirt again, pushing him over the edge.

"GAH!" A groan escaped the pirate as his head fell onto the shoulder of the blonde, his sack that could have been full of baseballs tingling and his dick pulsing as he finally went over the edge. Swear words flew from the two mates as they slammed against each other one more time before they both exploded. "Unnnnhh...." Michael groaned again as white milky jizz spurted out of the tip of his member, directly painting the walls of the whores womb with his dick milk and creating a small bump in the girls stomach while he stood there, emptying his sack.

"SON OF A BITCH!" The whore screeched profusely again as she dug her nails into the halfings shoulders, a lava-like feeling filling her up with no where to go while his dick plugged her hole, her fresh pussy juice dripping off the two baseballs that hung between his legs. And just like the entire room quieted down, except for the deep, gasping breaths of the two fuckbirds.

"By the gods." One of the girls finally said with a laugh, sparking more laughter between the women. "That was hot." Michael turned to pull his dick out of the whore and stick it in one of their faces before the blonde pulled his attention back to her with another passionate kiss, slowly lifting her sore leg off of his shoulder to stand on her two unsteady feet. Michael lost all sense of thought as she kissed him, her tongue lashing out at his and her lips closing around his tongue once she found it, suckling lightly on the tip of it while his dick slid out of her with a loud, wet 'POP!'. She didn't break that kiss either or let him pull away from it yet while his sticky cum drizzled down her legs and a couple more strands fell from the tip of his dick onto the wet floor. It wasn't some pansy kiss that she gave him either. Almost every two seconds her lips touched together and reopened as if starting another kiss while she made out with him, her rock hard nipple pressed against his chest while she leaned against him for support.

Finally the blonde pulled away from him before putting her head against his chest and closing her eyes, just standing there. Of all the whores he dominated he had never been thanked like that...She had certainly surprised him. His breathing wasn't calming though. The ex-knight needed more. First he needed his dick cleaned before he took another pussy. He was going to fuck these bitches raw and make sure they loved it.

Michael leaned down and swooped the blonde off of her feet before setting her down on the bed, out of his way. Now then...Michael swung around, pushing the elf backwards against the wall as well, knocking her on ass though. He didn't care. He'd stand her up in a second. The ex-knight ignored the fear in her eyes as he stepped forward and pressed his dick to her lips, stepping on her hand to get her to cry out in pain before she stuffed her mouth full of his manhood. She didn't have the deepthroating skills like her coworker, Michael noted as he carelessly forced her to swallow the same amount of his dick anyways. The halfing ignored the sound of her choking on his dick though. She helped get him off by touching the human girl she was going to help clean him up, whether she liked it or not.

"Relax your throat." The blonde girl spoke up from the bed, trying to give her friend some tips. "Relax your throat or you're going to continue choking on it uncomfortably." The blonde stated simply before scooping up a handful of the cum pouring out of her and dumping it on her tits for her friends to feast on. It took the elf a while but eventually she managed to relax her throat. A small groan escaped Michael as the elf sucked the last bit of cum from his dick and let the monster release from her lips with another loud 'POP!' and a sluttly look on her face.

"Good. Now it's your turn." The knight lift the elf up by her hair as well before turning her around and pressing her face to the wall. He didn't care anymore what side was her dominant side. He just wanted release. He needed to empty his balls completely. Michael spread the elfs legs before grasping his dick and lining it up to thrust it up into her. Taking a deep breath he felt a hand close around a handful of his hair before yanking him, painfully, out of the room.

"What the fu-"He was interrupted again as he was thrown backwards through an open door, forcing him to trip and fall into a small porcelain tub. Porcelain? This wasn't the guest bathroom. This was the bar- First an interruption to his actions, then his words, and now his thoughts? And Cassie was the one to do it? This time though, she interrupted him by dumping a bucket of ice cold water on top of him.

"You need to cool it...Perhaps I should've warned the girls to be careful...and you're scaring away my customers." She dropped the empty bucket next to the tub and reached over to pick up a towel before tossing it on top of him. "If you get my floors even more soaked I'll kick you out." Michael groaned loudly and shivered. Now he was slightly terrified to piss her off even when she was big and fluffy. He lowered the towel from his eyes and stared at the hardened nipples at the tips of her small breasts that had been trapped inside another tight dress he picked out for her. Unlike the last one that had been a simple green, this one had a red with gold floral designs all over it. With that dress and the ruby around her neck, from him too, she looked as if she had royal blood in her veins.

"Get up!" She blushed under his hard eyes and kicked his leg lightly before turning and storming out of the room. The ex-knight groaned lightly as he pushed himself up onto his elbows before somehow managing to make it to his feet. The knight dried off his naked body, his eyes finding his shrunken member now that it felt like it had been frozen solid. The pirate glanced around, finally catching eye of a folded pile of fresh clothing for him and walked over to it, staring at another set of brown clothing. A simple brown tunic and matching brown pants. Yeah, ugly, he knew, but he didn't care that much anymore. There wasn't much point in getting all dressed up if he didn't really have to deal with court or anything anymore. Sure he might if he made more money when he went looting but he didn't make that much.

It didn't take long for Michael to throw on the set of clothing that Cassie had nicely set up for him. After he had put the clothing on he moved out into the hallway and began moving towards the stairs at the opposite end. About halfway there he stopped and got a good look at the condition of the room.

"Gods..." Torn bits of clothing hung from every little sliver that stuck out in the room, the floor was covered in puddles of pussy juice, his cum and saliva. Mugs that had been filled with water for hydration were left everywhere and multiple blankets were scattered where the girls and he had slept, he could still see his imprint on one of the blankets along with the imprint of the blonde girl who had apparently slept between his legs. The knight grinned and picked up the closest set of panties he saw, holding it in his hand as he continued down the stairs. The second one of his feet touched the bottom floor, a young woman crossed the floor, wearing the tunic he had on the night before, and reached for the panties he had in his hand.

Brown hair, tiny figure, small tits barely protruding from her flat stomach, strange light pink eyes, small, yet firm ass, long legs for someone of her kind. To anyone around six feet, she probably looked like she had just barely come of age, she was probably a couple inches under five feet. She was small, and full of love. Michael understood that not all whores were the same. This girl wasn't the usual but he had run into a couple like her, none so small with the same mindset though. Most of her kind had the same mindset, just rarely went down the path to selling themselves. From what Michael could tell, she didn't sleep with people for sex and a lustful desire in her that couldn't be filled, it was more of a 'spreading love' kind of stand point. Of course, she was a nymph. Water nymph if he had to guess and if he had to guess her age, he would say she was probably into triple digits.

Michael of course didn't let her get her underwear back. Instead he pulled it away just as she almost caught it from him and stood there staring her down, daring her to try and reach for it again with a teasing smile on his face. Once she did, he quickly put his other hand on her waist and pushed her against the closest wall, his hand quickly sliding to her tiny bum and gripping at it roughly before he brought his lips down to hers. The entire bar went quite except for the small whimper from the Nymph as she consciously pressed her groin against his, her legs automatically spreading for him in case he decided to lift up the shirt she had been wearing and take her in front of the entire bar. That was still undecided.

"Here's your belt, Nathan will be here soon." Cassie spoke up somewhere to his left and he heard a soft click on the table next to him before slowly deepening the kiss. The nypmh had other ideas though. She didn't want slow. Before Michael knew what was happening, the girl had her teeth pressed tightly on his lower lip and her arms wrapped around him as she quickly ground her tiny womanhood against his crotch, his dick twitching slightly under the sudden change in atmosphere while she wrapped one of her legs around one of his. No...Nathan coming to the bar for Michaels advice which meant business. It wouldn't look good for Michaels image if he were stark naked, bending the girl over a table, and thrusting in and out of her without a second thought. So he decided to end the kiss and finish getting himself dressed for the day.

"Uuhh..." The small woman let go of his lower lip and trembled in his arms, a small spot on his pants wettening slightly as she went through her tiny orgasm from grinding against him. Michaels eyes blurred for a second, his mind processing an image from the night before. A simple blink and he saw only one of the numerous things that had happened the night before. The nymph was riding him, hard. One of her nimble hands had been lost into her brown hair as she rode him into oblivion, her head tossed to the sky as she chewed on one of her curly locks to keep from screaming out. The chewing didn't help. His eyes traveled her bare form, finding an rather obvious indent of his member in her small stomach. It was much more visible on her than it had been on the blonde, then again she was smaller than the human girl.

"I still can't feel my legs...." A whisper pulled him from his dwelling on the past and he realized that she had pulled away from the kiss to whisper in his ear. The knight glanced down, between the two of them at the weak feet of the girl pinned between him and the wall and realized she had put his belt on for him, on the outside of his clothing as was customary. The access amount of the belt hung low in front of him, declaring to the world how long his manhood was. If someone wished to exaggerate about their size they could but Michael had no need to do so. That wasn't what surprised him though. When his knighthood had been taken away so had his medals. Which meant any favor he had won that he stored on his belt had been stripped from him, any tournament trophy or even emblem of another knights household, showing their allegiance. His belt was bare, his accomplishments now none. Except for what the girl had put on his belt now.

"You were a knight, but have nothing to show for it. Now...You do." He laughed loudly as he stared at the flimsy pair of panties hanging from his belt.

"And I...." He paused to pick up an apple off the closest table. "...shall wear it with pride." He lifted his chin proudly and took a bite out of the apple. She smiled at him and leaned it to lightly peck his cheek before the two of them walked away from each other, Michael simply taking a step back and turning around, while she moved to the bar. Gods now he was going to have to deal with semi-hard dick while he talked to Nathan. Perhaps it would calm down before the capta-

"Don't stop on my account." A small voice spoke up from the door. Michael turned and sighed, staring at the Captain of the Diamond Wind in the doorway. Too late.

"Natha-" Michael went to speak before Cassie interrupted him. Again.

"Nathan. Welcome back to The Four Corners." Michael watched as the bartender walked across the room and placed a metal mug down for the man. Michael stared at her for a long time until he caught her eye and she stared back.

"I was gonna say that...." The pirate complained quietly as Cassie got close enough for him to speak.

"Maybe you shouldn't tease so much." She cast him a glare before heading back over to the bar. She was right, he needed to give her a break. Which meant focus on his work for the rest of the day.

The ex-knight took another bite out of his apple and walked over to the Captain, his feet steadier than they should be after the nights escapades. The Captain always knew where Cross was heading, so he met him there. The table in the furthest corner, where they wouldn't be heard so easily and endanger themselves and anyone else who heard them talking.

"I have reports of a massive armed trireme passing through the coast of Wen to dock into the gulf of Iris to drop off the monthly taxes. Do you know anything about this?" Nathan spoke in a hushed whisper as he brought out a tube made of bamboo that held the maps that belonged to the Captain. Massive armed trireme? Well just those words made Michael uneasy. Michael shook his head silently before turning to look at Cassie and speaking up.

"You heard anything about Iris and a Trireme?" He watched as Cassie looked up from pouring a mug of ale and shook her head before getting back to work. The halfling turned back to Nathan and shook his head again.

"Nothing. I think we should let this one g-" Michael nearly finished this time before he was interrupted. Again.

"We're going for this. It's too big a pot to leave behind for Tyler." Tyler Briggs. Captain of The Black Lacy. Michael knew who he was talking about but Nathan was blind.

"No. I'm going to tell you right now. THIS is a bad idea! Reports by sea and not by land?! An armored ship traveling into the most enclosed space in all of the four kingdoms?! Do I have to remind you that the ship is docking into the Gulf of Iris, you know, where the kingdom of Iris might just happen to be at the time?! When I last checked it was still there and it's massive army!" Michael shook his head slightly and stared at the man to see if anything he said was getting across to the Captain.

"A months worth of taxes, Michael. We could live rich for years! We aren't letting this go and if you aren't going to give me advice on the best spots to strike from then I'll figure it out myself." The Captain stubbornly picked up the maps he had just started to take out and set one of the eight round tables in the bar. Michael raised his hands in annoyance as Nathan began for the door, about halfway there though the Captain turned around and stared at Michael.

"I've already paid you though. Which means you will show up friday. On time. Don't bother telling me I can have the money back I already know you spent it." Nathan turned away from him again and went to the door, his hand closing on the doorknob before the nymph spoke up from the bar.

"Why isn't Michael the Captain?" The various people in the bar hushed up slightly, whispers still going about as they questioned her sentence. Nathan was the first to answer, Michael finally turning his back to the man too.

"Because he's Michael, You imbecile. He doesn't take chances with the freedom of the sea." The Captain scoffed and opened his mouth again, speaking to Michael this time. "This is why women shouldn't be allowed to talk unless spoken too. Dumb whor-" That was the last straw for Michael and Cassie saw it coming.

"MICHAEL!" The bartender screamed from behind the aged bar where she normally was and took to a run, trying to stop the knight. It was too late. The knights right hand shot out to the nearest table and picked up a knife before he swung around and snapped his hand exquisitely towards the Captain of the Diamond Wind. The knife flew through the air with ease before a sharp thunk and a scream of agony told Michael he hit the doorknob, where Nathans hand was. Michael took a step towards the man to hit him before he felt the small hands of the bartender closer around his left arm to stop him. "Breathe, Michael." Cassie's voice came in sharp, the only noise in the bar besides Nathans sobs. Fortunately for Nathan, it worked....well, mostly.

"You will HOLD YOUR TONGUE!" Michael raised his voice excessively for the last three words as he shouted at the frightened Captain. The halfling pulled from Cassies grasp and walked over to Nathan, his breathing barely keeping the pirate in control. "You come in this bar, ask for my advice. Fine. You ignore it. I can deal with that. You're an idiot, I've known that for a long time." Michaels voice came out hushed now, this bit of the conversation would stay between them. "But if you insult or hurt another woman or any of my friends again, I will stick a knife in your dick." He stared hard into the eyes of the whimpering man stuck to the wooden door of the four corners before placing his hand on the knife. He had been a knight, which meant he had a knights principles. He was going to keep his word. "I'll be there friday. Keep a spot open for me." The knight ripped the knife away and tossed it on the closest table before pushing open the door for the Captain and literally kicking him out.