The Christmas Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky dropped her shoes and ran over to the fireplace. She grabbed up one of the big animal skin rugs and wrapped herself in it while crouching for some heat from the flames.

She apologised to Ian and Nicole for using their rug but they wouldn't hear any of it, preferring to lead a well-earned round of applause.

Ian waved the money in the air before placing it down by her skirt on the floor. "All yours my dear," he said. "Well earned. A big thank you."

Linda piped up. "It wasn't all that much," she said, a bit sarcastically. The attention seeker in her couldn't stand this hot waitress getting all the plaudits. "The temperature can't be much below freezing. No damage done, eh?"

"Listen to you, big mouth," Tony joked to his wife. "Didn't see you leaping to do it."

"I don't need a thousand dollars that bad," she sneered, sitting and crossing her long legs in those tight pants. Damn, I meant to catch a glimpse of her crotch to see if my no-underwear theory was correct.

"What about two thousand?" Ian smiled, holding up just two notes. Yep two thousand-buck notes.

Now there were catcalls aimed at Linda. Nicole gave Ian a peculiar, enquiring look. He shrugged, smiled at her and said, "Hey, honey, we got it so might as well spend it on some fun..."

She gave a small laugh, shook her head at her hubby and looked back at the crowd.

Vicky, warmed up, then returned Linda's sarcasm. "Well why don't we race for it, bigmouth?" She grinned and threw off the rug, standing up looking sexy as hell in just her bra and panties.

Linda looked mortified. She murmured, hesitated, and looked about.

Tony egged on his wife. "Go on honey. You can take her..."

Linda scowled at him and hissed, "If you have forgotten, dumbass, I'm not wearing any damn underwear!"

The room erupted, even Nicole clapped as she laughed. To my surprise, my Lucy yelled, "Chicken!" at Linda, which just seemed to infuriate her. Annabelle, getting a dose of bravery, joined in.

Colin looked at me as if he couldn't quite believe the night would be turning out so interesting. I shrugged and took a big slug of beer, awaiting Linda's response.

I nearly spat my beer out as she stood facing Vicky and tugged her top clean off. Her impressive boobs juddered into view, no bra to contain them.

The males gasped, Tony swearing with surprise. The girls shrieked with amusement. Annabelle, near to me, was amazed at Linda's bravado. Lucy looked at me with her jaw gaping. I just returned her gaze with a goofy smile, then feasted my peepers on Linda's quarter-sized brown nips.

"Well," Linda said, hands rubbing swiftly over her breasts, "Let's make it topless."

Vicky looked like her bluff had been called. But she met Ian's gaze and warmed to his big broad smile. Keeping her eyes on him, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She let it fall gracefully down her front. Her tits were full, big as I'd hoped and settled delightfully. Now both her big rosy nipples stood puckered for inspection. She liked the attention, this waitress, that was for sure – she looked around at every guy and all of us did our best to look into her eyes as her gaze passed over us. I could definitely feel a stirring in my loins as the two topless girls faced off.

"Okay!" shouted Ian, with a clap of his hands. "Two thousand for the winner!"

Linda and Vicky went outside, each shivering as the cold air raised goosebumps.

"Hey, it's not so bad!" called Linda, flapping her arms around and making those boobs jiggle delightfully. Vicky laughed and kept her hands over her nipples; I think she was actually a little self-conscious about their increasing size – I'd noticed definite expansion beyond the norm as she slipped through the window.

Lucy, a bit drunk, yelled out to Linda, "If it isn't cold, then get your pants off, too!"

That got some support, most from Tony, shouting at his wife to, "Show some ass!"

Linda, enjoying being the centre of attention, spread her arms, fists raised like a celebratory footballer, and shook her body in a little dance, turning to wiggle her butt at us all. She was loving it, making sure everyone got a great view of her tits. Then she sneered at Lucy and Annabelle, "Enjoy it, you shrinking violets – your turn next!"

That shut my girl up. And I heard Annabelle gasp and utter a little breathless, "No way..." Colin sniggered and winked at me. I laughed and looked at Lucy's face, white as the snow with shock as she drank from the neck of my beer. Hey – give that back. I reclaimed my precious booze as Ian started the race.

We watched the two tramp through the snow, another great view of Vicky's butt cheeks in action. When they touched down at the poolside they were neck and neck and too close together – on the turn they collided and had hands all over one another for balance. Vicky stumbled forward, maintaining momentum until she crashed to her knees in the snow. What a vision those big breasts were, hanging down.

Linda wasn't so lucky. As us partygoers howled with laughter she sprawled face first, temporarily disappearing completely in the deep snow.

They both scrambled to their feet, Vicky with a considerable lead.

Linda's front was caked in snow. She wasted precious seconds attempting to brush it off before remembering she was in a race with a great prize stake and resumed her run, face panic stricken.

Vicky, louping through the drifting snow, used compressed footprints to ease her return leg. I was transfixed by her swinging tits as they lashed side to side between her pumping arms, coming closer and closer...

She beat Linda to the window by a good few yards, acclaiming her triumph with a yell and a jig of delight, the bouncing effects of which all us boys loved.

As Vicky squeezed herself and her big firm boobs back inside I saw again just how erect her nipples got – they were jutting out about near the length of my thumbnail, and thick, too. She gratefully took two notes from a beaming Ian who gave her butt a sly pat when she passed.

I was snapped from my nipple trance by much renewed laughter and squeals of hilarity from the girls. Linda was back, and the results of her fall in the snow were all too visible. Those tight, sheer white pants were soaking wet and as a result highly transparent.

A pain in the ass she might have been but her luscious body was glistening with melting snow and below her waist the sodden material revealed a dark patch of pubic hair trimmed to a landing strip,. The seam of her pants cut down the centre of her crotch and was just wide enough to retain some of her modesty, but as she walked the tell-tale bulge of pussy lips was visible either side of the white strip and deliciously revealed with each stride. She got a round of applause as she joined Vicky in front of the fire, and we all got a back view of her bigger-than-I'd-first-thought but very shapely ass under the wet pants seat.

I sensed an attempt to offer an olive-branch when Lucy asked, "You alright, Linda?"

Linda wiped at some smudged makeup and regained her good humour. "I will be when I get these damn things off," she said looking down at her wet pants.

"Now I'll definitely pay to see that," Ian laughed. Too quickly.

I saw the spark in Linda's eyes. "Really?"

Peter cried out, "Woo-hoo, she's gotcha, Ian..."

"Hey, I've only got a hundred here," Ian said, waving a note. Like hell, I knew there was a bundle in his pocket.

"That's fine," Linda said and turned her back to us all. She undid her pants and stuck her ass out at us as she slid them down.

Lucy gasped her shock. Helene called, "Wiggle those cheeks girl!"

Tony was hooting fit to burst as his wife shook her great heart-shaped ass at us all. Her salon tan was definitely all-over; no white bits in sight as those generous buttocks glistened and shook. As she stepped each leg out of her soaking white pants in turn, I caught a cheeky glimpse of labia in the shadowy cleft between her thighs, peaked by a wet point of pubic hair.

It was but a momentary exciting sight because Linda gratefully took a rug from Vicky and wrapped herself in it without turning round to give us a full-frontal view. Only Vicky got that and I doubt she appreciated it as much as I would have. Although, judging by the overly complimentary look on her face when she held out the rug she did get a bit of enjoyment from the sight. I wondered about our waitresses preferences at that point.

Ian put the hundrded bill on the table top before Linda with a congratulatory nod. "Teriffic," he said. There was a chorus of bravos, even from Lucy and Annabelle.

Vicky was still standing topless and unabashed. She absently tugged at the front of her panties, saying, "I could do with getting out of these, too. Got a bit wet."

"Hey, you'll have me bankrupt," Ian jested.

"Oh, don't worry," Vicky replied. She picked up her skirt, put it back on, then reached underneath and pulled off her panties. It was a heart-stopping moment but nothing was revealed, although we did get to watch her full boobs shake as she manipulated her clothing. Soon they were under bra and blouse once more as well.

"Who wants drinks?" Vicky asked, then headed off to get our requests.

Linda glowered at Tony and said, "I need some damn clothes. Tony, will you go to our room and get..."

She was cut off by Nicole, who had retrieved a large sack from beneath their monstrous Christmas tree. "We were saving these for later, for fun" she said, lifting a wrapped, flat present from the sack for display and dropping it back, "But as the party's no longer what we anticipated then you can take one now...Pink wrap for girls..." Nicole held open the present sack towards Linda with a wide smile crinkling the corners of her eyes.

Unsure, Linda was careful to keep the rug wrapped around her with one hand while she reached into the sack with the other. She pulled out a pink-wrapped parcel with a quzzical frown, threw it to Tony and requested he open it for her.

Bemused, he unwrapped the present – we all burst out laughing as he revealed a French Maid's outfit, an expensive novelty complete with frilly underwear.

"I think it will fit," said Nicole through her amusement.

Linda was egged on by everyone, and being a good sport – we already knew that! – she agreed to give it a go.

Tony held the rug up like a curtain to allow her to change in front of the fire.

Vicky arrived back with more drink for our already sizzled group. Ian proposed a toast which brought hilarious results when Tony attempted to join in and let one side of the rug slip. Linda yelped as her bare ass was revealed once again, pulling on the pair of black frilly panties.

When she was fully dressed, she twirled to a round of applause, looking quite sexy, I thought, given her predilection for fake tan and make-up, in the classic short black maid's dress which barely reached below ass or crotch level and gave a terrific tease of the lacy undergarment. Added bonus was that the top was too tight and came without a bra – it laced up the front to a frilly white collar but Linda's fair-sized boobs pressed the material to breaking point. The gap over her chest reached as wide as each nipple, those brown tips only just concealed each side.

"Hey, now I've got two servants", Ian quipped.

Linda pouted her bright glossy lips and then attacked Ian with the feathery duster on a stick which came as an accessory with the outfit. "I don't come cheap!" she laughed.

He collapsed in a fit of giggles. I must say it was a real eye-opener to see such a serious business head let loose in such a manner; the guy obviously liked to enjoy his life and money and it just so happened we were in the right place at the right time because Ian was in no mood to let the frivolity drop.

"Listen, listen," he said, fighting Linda off. She stopped to let him continue: "There's presents for all in the sack. More than we can use."

"Yeah, come on," said Linda, "everyone get dressed-up!"

There was hesitation – I noted that while Helene might have been up for it, Lucy and Annabelle exchanged worried glances. Then Lucy surprised me by slugging her drink and proclaiming a bit drunkenly, "Heck, it's Christmas, we're stranded, why not have some fun!"

Annabelle looked even more nervous, but laughed anyway and drank long from her glass. Colin raised his eyebrows at me. Peter clapped with glee and Tony yelled, "Bingo! I'm game!"

I turned to Nicole, the hostess, and asked, "Guys too?"

"Yes," she nodded, "But I have an idea – why not play a party game first and use the costume prizes for that?"

I thought it sounded a good idea and discussion started, principally amongst Nicole and Ian, about what to play while the others racked their brains. I reckoned Nicole had it already planned in her mind, so I excused myself for a quick toilet break while they sorted things out.

It was a little trek through their splendid home to the nearest bathroom and I had to laugh when I walked into the toilet to find a full-size motorised Santa Claus facing me. Obviously positioned to shock and surprise, it also added hilarity by raising a giant dildo from Santa's crotch at the behest of some sensor as you opened the door, accompanied by a tinny, "Ho-ho-ho!".

As I peed I did seriously wonder about whether I'd control my own erection if Linda or Vicky got near-naked again. The pleasant buzz brought on by the booze was playing the tantalising thought of Vicky being pantiless under her slim skirt through my head. It was a wonder I finished peeing without hitting the ceiling. I left the comedy bathroom wondering if Santa would be the only one displaying his hard-on to strangers that night.

When I returned to the room I could sense the tension in the air. The atmosphere was distinctly charged with a frivolous anxiety, the sort you might feel from a gaggle of kids about to head off on a school trip into the unknown. I immediately looked to my own partner, Lucy, in an attempt to read the situation. Lucy's face was red, a blushing red. Puzzled, I noted Annabelle had the same apprehension evident, and she was standing closer to Lucy, the way someone does for moral support in times of anxiety. But their trepidation was definitely underpinned by a current of excitement which had them flashing nervous grins at each other. It was weird. Lucy saw me, said, "Ian and Nicole say they've got a fun game we can play..."

I noted Ian had a measuring tape and was pinning it to the wall across the bay window area from the Christmas tree. Nicole was holding a long piece of string against the tree branches, testing heights. Everyone was watching, curious.

Ian finished what he was doing and faced us all. "Right, everyone take a present from the sack, first. Guys blue wrap, girls, as you know, pink."

We all delved in in turn as Nicole held the bag open. Ian took one too, and Nicole went last.

"Okay, let's see what we've got," Nicole announced.

Everyone tore at their paper with glee. The laughter rose again seconds later.

I got a Roman Gladiator outfit, complete with plastic sword! I felt like a kid! Great! Lucy shrieked and let loose that nervous giggle again as she opened a Fairy Princess costume.

Colin held up a traditional Cowboy outfit with a 'Yee-Haa!"

Peter frowned as he inspected a Red Indian headdress and clothing. "Damn, no bow an arrow," he moaned, "Just a tomahawk..." – we were all regressing to childhood, I thought with a smile.

"I got a bow and arrow!" It was Ian, main man, CEO, host extraordinaire, yelping like a five year-old right enough. "Robin hood!" he exclaimed putting a little green hat on his head.

"What the fuck is this?..." Tony was tying to make head or tail of a silky, checkered harlequin-style outfit. Looked like pyjamas.

"You don't know?" said Linda sarcastically.

"Obviously," Tony snapped back.

Linda took something from his parcel, and popped it onto his nose – a red foam bobble. "A clown's costume for the clown, stupid," she sighed.

That raised guffaws all round.

Tony sulked, "Can't I choose again?" He was shouted down, and told to stick with it.

I couldn't stop laughing, but was keen to see the other girls' choices. Helene laughed as she showed us her 1920s flapper-stlye dress complete with smoking stick and feathery headband. Nicole opened hers to cries of, "Toga! Toga!" – it was a Roman mistress costume, a toga indeed; very short bit of material as well, I noted Vicky laughed hard when she revealed a sexy nun ensemble, a tiny black dress with suspenders, stockings and little habit. There was a gasp from my right and I looked around with a big smile to see Annabelle holding up a white pvc sexy-nurse's outfit, again replete with stockings – elasticated hold ups – and a wee white hat with a red cross. "Oh my God," she whispered, "I can't wear this!"

"That's the general idea!" her boyfriend, Colin, hooted "You will hardly be able to wear it!"

In a state of shock, Annabelle looked at Lucy for support but Lucy was smiling broadly just like everyone else, and had her own concerns – "God, this is flimsy," she observed, with a giggle, feeling the lacy, ragged material of her fairy dress.

And semi-transparent as well, I noted, with rush of blood to my groin. I looked to Ian and asked, drawing a big breath, "Alright, mein host, what's the game then?"

Ian rubbed his hands together. "Right, we've got a roaring fire, plenty of alcohol, and a good bunch up for some festive fun, agreed?" There were plenty of murmurs of consent.

Ian pointed to the measuring tape strung vertically up the wall opposite the Christmas tree and the string being atttched to a branch. He opened a hand to reveal two die clinking together. "Right, the rules – we're not going to change into our costumes right away. Keep them together in the bags. This is called 'Diver's Dilemma'. What we'll do is take turns to roll the dice and the string will be move to the corresponding height across the room. The string represents the water level. Each person takes it in turn to roll the dice, take a shot of liquor and then 'wade' across the water from the tree to the tape. Any item of clothing that is below, or hits the water level, comes off!"

That brought a few comments. Ian continued, "When you lose an item of clothing you can then put on one item from your costume, but only if it has a corresponding piece of clothing. . . By the time we're through everyone should have changed from their normal clothes and be costumed up!"

I heard the women gasp and whisper amongst themselves; that nervous anxiety I'd felt on return from the bathroom; something definitely in the air. Alcohol mostly...

Linda moaned, "But I'm already in costume!"

Ian thought a moment and then said, "Okay then, why don't you go umpire? You make sure everyone sticks to the rules – you still get a shot of liquor and a chance to roll the dice in turn but you also get to keep hold of each contestant's costume until you're satisfied they've followed the rules correctly to deserve a piece to wear..."

Linda looked happy enough, and eyed the other girls with a devious grin. "Welll, okayyy then..."

Tony yelled out, "Yeah, but she won't be in the 'water,' so if anyone rolls a double she loses an item too, until she, or someone rolls double six to get it back! Monopoly rules!"

Linda glowered at him. It was obviously the 'clown's revenge'. I remember at the time I nearly applauded him for quick-wittedness; I was hankering after seeing Linda's hot body again.

Lucy quickly piped up, "Yeah, that's fair," and got encouraging agreement from Annabelle, who'd felt the brunt of Linda's wicked glare.

Ian tipped any doubters over the edge of reluctance when her announced, "Arbitration over any rules will go to my dear wife. And of course, a big prize for the winner," waving a big bundle of notes.