The Christmas Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian kneeled down on the carpet in front of her using both hands to display his oversized endowment. "Come on, gorgeous. You know you want to..."

Annabelle was staring at his cock with undisguised lust troubling her sweet young face. Those wonderful cherry lips were slightly parted as her breathing accelerated. She had her thighs close together with a hand in between, but at Ian's behest, she shuffled her ass to the edge of the couch. A second's final hesitation, then Annabelle parted those long thighs and allowed Ian to push her wide open by her knees.

She still had her hand over her sex. Ian commanded her, "Let us see you."

She moaned with desire as she unveiled her fresh young pussy. Now that we could see in every detail, I was amazed and highly aroused by the secret she kept between her legs. This was no pussy of a demure young woman. This was a cunt, raw and dripping wet, hungry for satifaction. Her big fleshy labia were swollen and flared and pink as a rose. Juices slathered her lips and inner thighs – I saw the palm of her covering hand shine as she drew it away. Her clit drew gasps, and Ian's attention – Lucy's was big but Annabelle's was huge, like a little finger poking out of those juicy flaps. Ian couldn't help himself – he lunged forward, clamping his mouth on her cunt, lapping at her clit.

Annabelle went wild. She thrashed into ecstasy, obviously longing for release for some time but her inhibitions had held her back. Not then. Colin clamberd half onto the couch, one foot up on it, pushing his cock towards her face. She brushed his hand off it and grabbed it like a woman possessed. In seconds, that lovely mouth had enclosed the head.

Tony growled an impressed expletive under his breath. Then Nicole was standing beside me, looking down on the scene. She said to her hubby, "Go on darling, let her feel it..."

Ian looked up at her from Annabelle's dripping cunt. Colin nodded to him hurriedly. Ian raised up onto his knees. Nicole leaned down and took hold of the base of his baseball-bat dick and pushed the bulbous head against Annabelle's soaking lips.

There was a pause – she stopped bobbing her head along Colin's cock as she felt the pressure on her hole. Then she thrust her hips at Ian's pole and all hell broke loose. He slid the head and about half of the thick shaft in straight away and Annabelle broke from gobbling Colin's dick to groan out loud. That pretty young mouth moaned, "Fuck, oh fuck...More, more..."

So he gave her more – all of it, pumped in and out in long strokes, every withdrawl showing us her lubrication - gushing juices dripping off his cock.

Nicole was fingering herself as she stood next to me, her big bared tits jiggling along with her ministrations.

Linda crawled onto the floor and demanded Tony give her it doggy-style. He obliged.

Vicky appeared in my vision, standing behind the couch. She leaned over Annabelle and pulled open the top of her white nurse's dress. Those awesome tits spilled out and Vicky set to work on them with her mouth while she brought herself off with her fingers.

I saw Peter assume a similar position as Ian and stick his cock up to the hilt in Helene's dripping bald pussy, pinning her knees back behind her ears as he got maximum penetration.

Colin had a hold of Annabelle's curly brown locks, which were falling about her face as he pulled her head back and forth, letting her mouth get him off while she cupped his huge balls in one hand.

I was flitting my gaze between everyone's antics and my Lucy, who was sat next to Annabelle as Ian fucked her. Lucy's gaze was locked on Ian's cock pumping in and out but she was the only one not actually doing anything sexual. She seemed frozen by the spectacle.

Nicole's hand joined my own on my dick and I let her wank me as she shuddered and came on her fingers.

Colin started to come – his second of the night - and Annabelle pulled his cock out. His jizz caught her cheek and some of her hair. The final spurts landed on her white outfit. He staggered back from the couch, gasping.

Lucy sparked into life when she saw Nicole kneel and start sucking me. Lucy joined her and I had the pleasure for the first time of two women working simultaneously on my cock. I can recommend it.

I watched Vicky clamber up onto the back of the couch and spread her shapely legs wide. She started on her hairy cunt in earnest, exposing plenty of wet pink amongst the matted dark hair as she fingered herself with vigour, those firm buoyant boobies bouncing along in harmony.

Her cunt was just above Annabelle's head and I though for a moment those bisexual leanings of Vicky would result in some lezzer pussy eating, but Annabelle just reached up and touched Vicky's pussy tentatively before drawing her hand back. That merest, exploratory caress set Vicky off into a loud orgasm, though.

As Ian speeded his rhythm, fucking her hard with his entire eleven inches, Annabelle bucked through another come, too. She was going crazy, big tits shaking wildy. Then Ian withdrew, regardless of her lustful protest and brought his huge cock up to her pretty, innocent face. She did not hesitate to swallow it greedily, the size bulging her cheeks. Ian cast his head back and announced he wasn't far away from finishing.

Nicole took that as a signal to leave me and Lucy and stand behing her husband, reaching under his ass to fondle his balls.

Beside us, Linda screamed she was coming again and Tony spanked her ass while she convulsed and wailed. It set Helene off, too, and Peter slopped out of her as she went wild, twisting around the couch and replacing his cock with most of her hand as she screamed through her orgasm.

I felt Lucy pull on my dick, wondered what she was doing. She shuffled on her knees and drew me towards Annabelle. Wide-eyed, I stared at Annabelle's fabulous body spread out below me. Colin said from somewhere behind me, "It's cool mate – go on. Go on..."

I watched my cock being lined up with Annabelle's obscenely raw, gaping wet cunt, even the patch of dark brown hair on her mound matted and soaked. The feeling of her warm, wet young pussy lips enveloping me was awesome, and nearly enough to bring me off. Lucy's hand on my shaft making contact with Annabelle's lips, too, had my mind reeling.

Lucy pushed on my ass with one hand, guiding my dick in with the other, her face wearing that same studious expression with which she'd examined all the guys' cocks earlier.

Due to Ian's size, Annabelle's cunt was stretched enough to easily accommodate me, but still tight enough for me to feel every inch of her hot damp flesh as I slid in up to my balls. I began to fuck her, feeling Lucy's hand work my nuts, watching Annabelle eating as much of Ian's cock as she could get, slathering her tongue over the big head as he pulled out for another thrust. She was intoxicated, and intoxicating. My resistance was low.

Tony, finished with his wife, came in at the side, wanking and reaching out to feel Annabelle's tits. Peter appeared behind Vicky, fondling her with both hands as she leaned back letting him take her weight.

I heard Linda say, "Come on her, Tony."

Out of sexual curiosity, I think, my Lucy tentatively flicked at Annabelle's engorged, oversize clitty with her fingers. Annabelle opened her eyes, looking a bit startled.

Ian's huge cock twitched beside her mouth. She looked at me, down at our union, and at Lucy, then at Tony standing wanking his dick pointed at her voluptuous chest. Breathless, Annabelle repeated Linda's instruction. "I want...I want you all to come on me..."

Annabelle then used her spare hand to brush Lucy's aside and attack her own clit with gusto. I felt her fingers prod the top of my shaft as she pinched, pulled and rubbed that big nub, starting to build up uncontrollable sobs as her own orgasm built. She pumped at Ian's dick, licking the head. He said, "Oh fuck it." And with Nicole attending to his balls, began to offload copious amounts of spunk onto Annabelle's face and chest. She screamed and bucked, coming furiously. I was jerked out of her cunt.

Lucy suddenly slumped forward on her knees, her head, bumping Annabelle's waist and Tony's hip. A quick look back showed me Colin at her butt, her fairy dress hoisted out of the way as he finger fucked her from behind. I could hardly complain after he'd just given me permission to screw his own girlfriend.

Tony took Lucy's accidental collision as one of intent. He turned his cock towards her. My heart jumped. She still had hold of my balls. She propped herself up a bit and grabbed Tony's cock. Then, as she came herself, she began to wank us both off fast as she could manage.

Both Helene and Linda were standing playing with themselves as they took in the climax. I looked from Linda's neat trimmed cunt to Helen'e bald quim, both squelching as the girls fingered in time to the scene before them. I watched Annabelle, so sweet and innocent, suck the remnants of sperm from Ian's deflating cock, still bringing herself off on her big clit as Nicole knelt behind Ian, licking his ball sack. Above Annabelle, Vicky, her body being played by Peter, and below me, my Lucy, shy and retiring, wanking my cock and Tony's cock, her eyes wide as her mouth as she groaned and came while Colin's fingers plunged in and out of her tight cunt.

I shot my load. An incredible release, spraying Annabelle's luscious cunt and abdomen. Some of my spunk landed on her hand which only caught her attention away from Ian's cock. When she realised what was happening she squealed with excitement, jilled off even more furiously and jerked her hips and gaping wet cunt up as Tony blasted her with more cum, Lucy aiming his jets at Annabelle's face, at that pretty mouth she opened to try and catch it.

As energies died, there was a long, intense silence as people caught their breath. I slumped on the floor, as did most others. Annabelle lay exhausted on the couch. There were some laughs and exclamations of awe at the night's turn.

Annabelle was first to head for bed, turning down Nicole's offer of coffee. I think her returning senses had brought on a degree of mortification. We all eventually drifted off, Lucy and I leaving Ian, Nicole, Linda and Tony to chat the night away, or more.

The amount of alcohol I'd consumed kicked in and nothing passed between Lucy and I. Sleep came quickly to our bedevilled brains and exhausted libidos.

When I woke in the morning I had a bitch of a hangover. All I wanted to do was get home to my own bed and see the day out. Lucy was up when I woke, newly out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her. She said something about going to get coffee and did I want some. I declined and tried to grab some more fitful sleep. I woke again a short time after, expecting to see her, but the room was empty. Puzzled, I staggered around the house in my shorts, eventually coming quietly upon the large living room. The fire was roaring. And so was Lucy. She was on a couch, naked on all fours. Tony was at her head, having his cock sucked with abandon while he reached under her and felt those perky tits. Behind her, pummelling her little tight bubble-butt ass with his huge dick was our host and Lucy's boss, Ian.

Did I feel horny? No. I watched her body rack with one intense orgasm and the guys then take her through another, slapping her ass, pulling her hair, Lucy loving every second of it going by the animal sounds she made. Like I said I was hungover. Badly. But even so, the whole scene left me a bit depressed. I backed out, unseen and returned to bed where I slept another hour or so.

I said nothing to Lucy when I rose and nothing was mentioned by anyone else. We left on good terms with everyone, exchanging polite goodbyes.

I said at the beginning that the night changed my relationship and hence my life. It did. While I was happy to have it as a spectacular memory, an amazing one-off once-in-a-lifetime experience, I had to come to terms with the fact Lucy worked with these people. And what I had witnessed in the morning? Was that out of character? Did I really know my sweet girl at all?

In the months to come she started to work late, and seemed to have to take many more days away on business here or there – an entire week I remember once for some foreign contract. Eventually, I guessed there was plenty amiss, and around that time Colin got in touch with me to tell me his own woes. Seems his charming Annabelle had split from him. Colin wasted no time in warning me what he knew – that there was quite a little club going on at the company, sparked by the party. Seems Lucy and Annabelle had a habit of performing at Ian and Nicole's gatherings along with Tony and Peter and their wives. Not being married or part of the company, Colin and I were kind of left on the outside.

I confronted Lucy about it all. I found out that it was true. I was offered the choice of becoming part of their swinging scene and I know many of you reading this may think me crazy not to do so. But I declined and we, of course, separated. I'm afraid the whole organised swapping, banging thing wasn't for me. The spontaneity of the night was what I'd enjoyed, the forbidden becoming reality. I just didn't, and still don't, have much interest in screw-by-numbers sexual encounters. Something about that just leaves me cold and uninterested.

Another night like the Christmas retreat with my now wife? Well, we've had a few interesting sexual situations crop up – one on vacation this year about which I'll be writing soon, but I'm happy to leave things to chance, or fate. If it happens, go for it. If not, no worries.

I hope you enjoyed my tale of seasonal abandon. I tried to get all the details in as accurately as possibly from what remains a scintillating memory of a fairly recent wild Christmas. I remained accurate to what actually happened, so I'm sorry if the all-out orgy you might have expected from saturation by too many dubious works of fiction never took place. But this tale reflects the reality of what occurred and I thought it horny and stimulating enough to commit to writing for everyone's festive enjoyment. Merry Christmas to you –I hope yours may go something like that one did for me, minus the aftermath of course. No doubt you'll let me know your opinion of my writing with your votes and messages. If they are positive, I thank you all very much indeed. Cheers.