The Christmas Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if she would. Nicole offered an apologetic look as Linda sought some last-minute reprieve. Ian delved into his crumpled trousers and waved the cash in the air.

I saw Linda's eyes flit from the notes to Ian's dick which was rising every second with anticipation, like mine I must add – it was a difficult and paradoxical effort to restrain a natural response amidst the growing sexual excitement; the more I held it, the more it demanded release. Ian wasn't as shy as Tony, Peter and I; Peter was almost hunched in two.

The girls found it all very amusing, and arousing, I suspected. Annabelle couldn't keep her attention focussed on anything but our crotches, wearing a very serious expression on that young face.

Linda, with her fingers just inside the waist elastic of her panties, stared at Ian and said, "Show for a show, big boy."

He actually hesitated, then lifted his shirt out of the way. "Wow," I heard Lucy say, as Ian's big dick grew even bigger and the foreskin peeled back from his purple head. Quite a weapon; enough to bring about feelings of inadequacy in a normal bloke. It wasn't yet fully erect – sticking out at a 90 degree angle – but must have been hitting nine or ten inches. Then Ian dropped his shirt over it again, forming a ridiculous tent, and said to Linda, "Your turn, gorgeous..."

She very boldly dropped her panties and stood with her legs shoulder-width apart. That dark, neatly trimmed landing-strip of pubic hair was visible in all detail, as were the puffy lips below. She had big outer labia, shaved clean as Annabelle's had been, but Linda's crack was a regular, defined line, with no inner labia visible. She gave her strip a little pat and then wedged the feather duster from the maid's outfit between her thighs, using the feathers like a little fan to obscure our view of her pussy.

Peter groaned that wasn't fair, but Nicole ruled that props were allowed and bid Colin to do his turn.

Colin did, but as stupid as they come. He tried to copy Helene's hand-walk across but failed miserable halfway over. He toppled, landing on his back on the carpet which meant he was 'soaked' head to toe.

The women voiced their approval. Linda jumped up and down clapping and the feathers failed to conceal her crotch, giving us intermittent views of her treasure.

Nicole ruled, "Colin has to get naked and stay like that until another male is, too. No guy gets to don any part of his costume until someone is in Colin's state as well."

Peter complained again. "Hey, you're making this up as you go along, Nicole..."

Nothing like stating the obvious. Nicole shot him a winning smile and said, "Hostesses' , prerogative, Peter. Anyone have any complaints?"

Certainly not the women, who were giggling and squealing like a bunch of horny schoolgirls. The evening's alcohol consumption and Ian's deadly shooters had loosened inhibitions entirely. Colin tried to blag his way out of stripping but there was no reprieve for the guilty. The girls went wild as he got naked. He had a throbbing erection, though, which raised the female volume even more. The unlucky fella wasn't as well endowed as Ian, and slightly shorter than the rest of us as far as I could see, and he'd obviously trimmed his pubes back, porno-style for effect, but his circumcised cock made up in thickness what it lacked in length. And from the first glimpses and some wry comments from the girls' side I noted he had a huge pair of balls on him. Helene said something about 'bowling, and 'jingle balls',' and Annabelle emitted an outraged shriek. Colin got his hands over his wayward genitals as soon as he could and his face glowed bright as the roaring fire.

I developed a dry mouth as I realised Lucy had to go next. She looked terrified as a naked Linda handed her the dice with a smug pout. She rolled a three. When the string went up again, it was as high as her breast bone, and that was her balancing on the balls of her feet.

Lucy slugged straight from Ian's decanter, much to everyone's amusement, then bundled her dress up around her neck. That tight bod of hers was exposed, decorated with fine black lingerie. I felt my dick twitch - her compact butt wiggled along the line as she tip-toed across. Tony blew oscillating whistles, trying to put her off balance. She giggled, but concentrated hard.

As she crossed, the little black dress mutinied, overspilling her trembling hands and falling abount her shoulders. At the finish, Lucy quickly fixed it back down. "Panties and bra off?" she asked Nicole, making ready to slip he lingerie from under her dress.

But Tony wouldn't be denied. "Hey, the dress touched the water!" he protested.

Lucy shot him a venomous glance. "Did it heck!"

Tony repeated his claim. Lucy looked at Nicole, fretting. Nicole smiled that dangerous black widow smile of hers and shifted her gaze to Ian. He was absent-mindedly moving one fist ever so slightly up and down his shaft as he kept it under wraps. We watched Lucy's eyes drop to the slightly damp patch on his shirt where the head of his monster was outlined. She gulped. Ian smiled, and calmly said, "Up to the umpire, I think."

Lucy shuddered as she turned to face the 'umpire'. Linda had dropped any pretence of modesty, letting the feathers fall away. She faced Lucy, dominant, flaunting her nudity.

Tony whooped, "Go on Linda. You tell her, girl!"

Linda pointed a judgemental finger. "The dress got wet as well," she smirked.

The crowd cheered. Lucy looked like a condemned gladiator. She gave me an entreating gaze. I smiled and shrugged. Lucy mouthed, "Oh, shit," to herself and pulled the dress up over her head.

She threw it down, stood in her bra and panties facing everyone. She attempted some of Linda's bravado, giving Ian a wan smile and saying, a lot more timid than she meant, "Show for a show, then..."

There was no way the inebriated boss man was going to back down. He gladly bared his cock with a big cheesy grin, relishing Lucy's wide-eyed stare. His sly manipulations had raised his dick to its full glory. He played the fool, turning side on against the vertical measuring tape on the wall, briefly lining his huge erection with it. It took up around a good eleven inches of tape. Tony quipped, "It's Johnny Holmes' secret twin," and the guys clapped and laughed as the girls made excited appreciative noises.

"God, how do you take that?" Linda asked Nicole.

"With pleasure," our witty hostess replied.

Lucy was biting her lower lip again. Horny? I was certain. Ian turned back and pointed his purple bulbous cockhead at her, then nodded it was her go, and she let a long breath out slowly as she reached back and released her bra. It revealed those two delightful tits riding high with her eager, puckered little pink nipples.

She nervously crossed her arms over her boobs as she fell under everyone's inspection. Lucy couln't took her gaze off Ian's cock.

"Everything," Linda snapped.

Lucy closed her eyes and with a sigh, swiftly lowered her panties to the floor. She stood back up quickly, using a hand to cover her mons as the other attempted to keep both nipples hidden.

Tony led the applause. "Nice, nice. Well done..."

She looked at me. I gave a thumbs up. She smiled a bit, relaxing. But Ian demanded, "Show for a show sweetie," deliberately working his hand along his long shaft as he pointed his dick at her. The girls cooed appreciation and told Lucy to comply.

She took one hand from her boobs and, quite cheekily, covered her crotch with both before parting them like a curtain to reveal her pussy. She had a fair strip of light, downy pubes – always so soft on my face – and like Linda and Annabelle, kept her lower lips free of hair. Her pussy was neat, not as fleshy as Annabelle's nor non-distinct as Linda's: just a hint of inner lip broke the outer labia. But she did have a large clitoris which would poke from her tight folds when aroused. I saw it now, at the top of her slit. As she took her hands away her fingers brushed it and there came a distinct shiver from her. My shy girl was getting a real buzz from her out of character behaviour.

Cheers for her daring. She gave a little nervous bow. Ian pulled his dick up inside the loose confines of his shirt once more. My own cock was stiff as it ever was and I was clapping with both hands while bent forward slightly to allow my elbow to keep the insistent erection under control. Tony had no such qualms, eager to let everyone see how hard he was. He'd actually undone the lower buttons of his shirt to let it poke out. Peter was like me, more reserved, and Colin was doing his best to contain his entire groin region within his cupped hands, vocalising his approval of events.

"I get my costume now?" Lucy asked in desperation, attempting a cover-up again.

Tony cried, "No way! Boy's rules apply – got to wait until there is another girl naked!" He appealed to Nicole.

Lucy pointed out Linda was also nude so that made two.

"She's the umpire," Tony shot back instantly. "Doesn't count. Contestants only!" Right then, I definitely raised my opinion of him to genius level.

My heart raced and blood pulsed southward as Nicole agreed. Lucy groaned. Linda joked, "Hey, love it, girlfriend. You're an object of lust. Just look at those cocks!" And Lucy did, biting hard on that trembling lower lip.

"Let her see, you jerks!" Linda called at us.

Fucking hell. I felt incredibly self-conscious as all female eyes regarded us blokes; and a little stupid too – standing there like the rest of the guys, bar Colin, with only a shirt on and our throbbing dicks doing their best to make us look like a row of vertically-pitched tents.

Except, of course, Tony was more than willing to peel back his shirt and grasp his shaft for the ladies viewing. There were yelps and shrieks aplenty, lost in the fits of giggles.

Peter complained to Nicole, "Not yet – the game's still on; you got to win first..."

She consented, and urged Helene to take her turn. More cock-fodder; there was no way the statuesque blonde siren could hand-walk across this time. She rolled a four. The string was now over the shoulder-height of most women, but hitting the top of Helene's tits.

She still had on her bra and skirt. To my surprise she flipped up her bra around her neck and skipped across, giving us a view of some very firm, tanned tits, peaked with wide, saucery light-brown nipples. I couldn't be sure if they were cosmetically-enhanced or not, given their firmness and lack of movement. They fitted perfectly with her gym-toned figure so if they were silicone, they were one of the best jobs I'd ever laid eyes on.

She finished, gave a gentle thwack at Ian's bugle which ignited much hilarity, then completed a sexy as hell strip, losing her skirt and slowly drawing down those plain white tight panties. She was shaven completely – a shining mound protruded at the nadir of her white 'V'; all the more sexy a sight for those white bits made it seem more 'forbidden'. Her lips were pouty and there was a trace of pink flesh tucked beneath. I thought I saw the tell-tale glisten of moisture as Helene lifted a leg to shed her panties.

She stood there brazenly for appreciation wearing just her white bra and a dazzling smile.

"Awesome," clapped Tony as we all looked upon her long, toned legs and trim torso with relish.

"Thanks guys," Helene said with a theatrical nod to our groins. "Like your appreciation..."

"Can we get our costumes on now?" it was Lucy, feeling a bit intimidated – though she had no reason to be – by the Scandinavian-goddess figure parading before us. Lucy raised a hand out in plea before quickly realising it was meant to be protecting her bush.

Nicole admitted, "Well, the water level's too high now. Everyone would get soaked."

"So the guys win?" Tony asked.

"Hey, since when were we in teams?" Lucy griped back.

"Nobody's won yet," said Nicole. "Let's see who gets into their costumes the quickest. The boys can go first. We'll time it and then we'll get some winners..."

There were moans from Lucy, but they were lost in the knockabout hilarity that followed. Nicole held her watch up and called, "Go!" and the next few moments were filled with a bunch of blokes with wobbling, flagging erections attempting to get naked then into fancy-dress costumes.

The time passed in a frantic blur of movement and accompaniment of screeching women. When we were deemed to have finished, I was stood there with a semi-erection bulging out my gladiator 'skirt' and plastic body armour loosely hanging on my front. The helmet was awkwardly shoved on my head.

Colin was a very gay-looking cowboy, realising with horror that while the waistcoat, hat and holsters fitted just fine, the chaps came without pants. So the crotchless cowpoke had to shuffle the holsters round to the front to cover his shrinking package.

Peter's Indian outfit came with similar chaps-style frilled bottoms, so despite his headdress reaching to his waist, his dick and balls were highly visible. The girls cooed with delight. Peter's cock began to raise itself again. He cupped it with an embarrassed grin.

Ian was the subject of amusement as he tried in vain to haul Robin Hood's green tights over his well-developed lower body. His thighs were too big and his cock certainly more than a match for the elasticated material – it ripped and left him standing there with a little green hat and waistcoat and torn green pantyhose which left his crotch hanging free. As his erection regained strength, he hung his bow from it, prompting giggles.

Tony was wearing his all-in-one clown's harlequin silks with a triangular hat strapped onto his head by the band of elastic hooked under his chin. Hilariously, like some classroom-clown, he had his sagging dick lolling out the unbuttoned front of the outfit. He was trying to put the foam red nose on the head of his cock without much success..

"Two minutes," Nicole imformed us.

"Hey, not bad, not bad," Ian said., making me more certain this wasn't their first time at such shenanigans. "That'll take beating..."

"Ready girls?" Nicole asked.

They each had their costumes on the floor in front of them. Given the state of us guys and the ill-fit of the costumes I realised this dressing-up might be even more revealing than the 'dressing-down' of the water-level game. I used my Roman sword to keep my twitching cock under control as I stood back with relish for the girl's task to begin.

"Alright," Ian said, holding up his watch. "Remember girls, all your own stuff off, and the costumes on – no cheating...Go!"

My gaze flitted across the women as they performed one of the sexiest scenes I've ever witnessed. Nicole had to lose her designer dress, unzipping the back and letting it hit the carpet as she jumped out of it. Trying to get finished as fast as she could had her magnificent bust jiggling. She stood to full height, freeing those bountiful breasts. They fell but didn't droop, busty and tempting, topped with big rubbery nipples. Her tremendous fortysomething hourglass figure was fleetingly displayed in all its glory – her bush was auburn and short-trimmed, right down beneath her pelvis, hugging her big pussy lips. She had her Roman Toga to put on, which covered only one big breast, despite her amused attempts to conceal both within it. Frustratingly, it reached low enough to swoop over her groin, hiding that full auburn pussy from us. She busied herself with tying on the sandals which had to be laced up her calves. Daft, I thought – I hadn't bothered with mine for time's sake and no-one had noticed me conceal them under my bundled shirt.

Helene stretched her awesome physique up as she wriggled under the 1920s flapper dress. It slid teasingly down her tanned body, finally covering that contrasting white crotch and delicious labia by only a few inches. Enough to bring a silent. 'goddamnit' from me.

Linda was quickest of the girls – having only to pull on her frilly knickers and maid's dress again. I noted she didn't bother to lace the front, letting her nipples poke through the gaps.

Vicky the waitress was a different proposition and a definite trouser-arouser (had we been wearing any, that is). Those fantastic big bouncy tits of hers made another appearance, juddering their way through blouse and bra removal, nipples long and erect, and then falling victim to the concealment of the nun's costume. But as Vicky fought to adjust the habit and lose her skirt at the same time, I was delighted to see the nun's dress fall short of covering her pussy. Framed by the stockings and suspenders was a luxuriant full bush- only glimpsed at previously. Her curls betrayed signs of obvious dampness, twisting and glistening between her legs. The entire pubis was shaved into a 'bikini-v' but no allowance had been made to further depilation. The girl obviously favoured the silky sensation of a wet forest, and it set me to wondering what that must feel like again – given it was in my early teenage sexual adventures that I'd last come across the full nest; fashion victims that we males are.

My Lucy was very fleet of foot to get into her fairy princess outfit. Spurred on by her shyness, Lucy virtually dived into the lacy ensemble, appearing gratefully out the head end as the ballet-tutu type dress flared out enough trailing material to reach mid-thigh. But it was pretty thin stuff – not that Lucy was aware – and in the light was see-through enough to reveal the filmy, shadowy contours of her hips and pussy beneath. She did a little twirl – a mistake. The light skirt part lifted up and everyone could see her bubble-butt and pubes as she spun. She bent over, squealing and patting the dress back into place.

Tony took my attention to the last girl in line as he exclaimed, "Oh man, that's fantastic." Annabelle was struggling. She'd pulled the pvc nurse's uniform up her legs first, under her own dress. It was stuck around her waist. She must have thought it low enough to cover her crotch because she lifted her dress up and over her head. This only had the effect of raising the folded costume higher. Her fleshy pussy was unveiled once more, a magnet for male eyes. As Annabelle shifted and slid her thighs together whilst undressing those loose folds squished and squelched together. Her inner thighs were coated with moisture, reaching nearly to the tops of the sexy white stockings. My dick was solid. Tony was offering silent prayers of thank under his breath.

It only got better as the young hot thing shrugged off her bra. Her big, full tits were those fascinating ski-jump type - a concave slope curving out to two ripe, jutting melons, as pale and refined as the rest of her ivory flesh, capped by two deep pink tips which stood firm. The sway of those tits was mesmerising, and I saw out the corner of my eye that Tony was gently masturbating, the horndog. What a body this late-teen had, so very womanly and spectacular but in her demureness, so appealingly, teasingly ripe and virginal, too.

When she finally got the nurse's outfit up high enough, it crushed her boobs together and thrust them forward like some offering; gladly accepted. To our delight, remarked upon by Ian, when Annabelle stood full height that delicious pussy was exposed fully by the shortness of the uniform which, much like Vicky's, only reached an inch or two above her bushy pubes. Colin was watching with his mouth drawn into an 'o' as his girlfriend's exposure raised dicks all round the party. Annabelle's lovely innocent face turned a deeper shade of red as she intuited what we were fixated on and desperately made an attempt to conceal herself which only served to strain the pvc outfit to breaking point, letting a hint of nipple breach the low-cut chest region.

"One minute-fifty," Ian announced.

The girls yelled their delight at their triumph. Damn it. I wondered what that meant.