The Christmas Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
483 Followers

Colin needed no more stimulus, but, as Nicole was quick and prescient to point out, her bright green eyes full of excitement, "His cock is still up...."

Indeed it was, halfway hard again. Colin gave a big sigh of relief, looked at Annabelle for reaction – got only a sweet young face full of wonder and desire. She asked, "Are you okay?"

Colin laughed, "What do you think?"

She giggled, and said, "It's going to go again isn't it?" Then to the rest of us she said, "He's like this sometimes – it won't go down for ages; it stays up for more fun..."

"Must be all that cum in those big balls," our hostess said, delightfully lewd and lustful as she stared with intent at Colin's nuts. His dick gave a little jump. Nicole laughed and said, "Oh it likes me." She bared a big tit.

Colin nodded and said, "Hmm, yes, of course," half polite, half full of new vigour now that the 'ice' was broken on his embarrassment, so to speak.

Nicole kept that magnificent melon on display and turned everyone's attention to the remaining two girls. "Well, are either of you going to join the contest?" She tossed her shining auburn locks and looked challenging. "Which of you shy young things thinks they can get the boys cocks to shoot?"

Lucy and Annabelle looked at each other; looked non-comittal. Annabelle was still preoccupied with keeping her luscious pussy covered with a hand due to the white pvc being both too short and too tight for her dynamic body. Her young, tender face again ran the gaumut of emotion, full of contrast: flushed with desire/embarrassment, anxious with arousal. Those innocent eyes opened impossibly wide with wonder, that mouth beyond beauty cut a series of pouts and smiles, grimaces and considerations.

Lucy, of course, was offered more or less full coverage by her lacy fairy dress, providing only a tease of pussy and ass through the semi-transparent curtains of material.

Linda provided the spur in her usual manner. "Typical of the shrinking violets to go into their shell right at the fun part," she sneered in her most timely mixed metaphorical way.

Lucy looked enraged. She asked Annabelle, "If I will, you will?"

Annabelle agreed under a barrage of catcalls from everyone. Us lads were definitely horned up beyond caring about anything but getting all the girls into this final contest. The more pussy the merrier, seemed to be the tone.

The two of them looked quite embarrassed, though. They moved along the line of guys together, at first tentatively touching Ian's giant prong which looked pretty threatening rearing up from his groin the way it was now in its full extension.

It was an almost indescribable buzz to see my girl go first and take hold of another man's cock – a huge one at that. All I can relate it as, is one of the most horny moments I'd ever had, all the more spiked with the uncertainty of what the exact instinctive feelings were. I guessed that's a bit of the attraction of cuckolding for some men - that huge step into the unknown of watching your partner engage in a sexual way with a stranger; almost like voyeuring a secret part of their life. I watched Lucy intently as she took hold of Ian. He smiled and moaned. She seemed in control, though. She held his shaft like someone checking out an expensive artefact, rather gingerly and with a studious expression. She did this right down the line, ignoring the guys' baiting, even avoiding wandering hands.

Lucy stroked and fondled their balls like a student conducting an experiment, acting like someone lost in study; which she was, really. Only when she reached me, did she make eye contact and her smile betrayed what I'd expected/hoped – she was incredibly aroused, fighting to contain her desire. With me, she let out a long sigh, and I took the chance to slip some fingers under her lacy outfit. I found a very damp, very swollen tight little pussy, which relented gratefully to my probing. She had to pull herself away, moving onto Colin, whose huge balls put her back in a fascinated trance.

Then she drew a deep breath and took her position on the second couch next to Vicky, who gave her a welcoming pat on the thigh. Lucy also assumed the cross-legged position, aware of her flimsy dress.

That left Annabelle working her way along the row. I hadn't seen her interaction with the others due to Lucy being in the way so when she faced me it was a new shock to find how eager she was to grab hold of my throbbing cock. She did so while keeping one hand over her quim, looking me straight in the eye as she wanked me slowly. In her gaze, wonder and lust. It was intoxicating. I reached for her pussy, but she pulled away, just like Lucy had done to all but me.

Peter, by my left side said, "No-one's getting wet fingers here..."

Annabelle gave me a soft little kiss on the cheek and moved on to her own boyfriend.

Colin's cock was back at full mast. He welcomed Annabelle's manipulations, saying, "That's it babes, get it ready to go again."

She smiled and jerked him faster, using her other hand to cup his balls. She closed her eyes and kissed him full on the lips. That left her pussy free, and I had a good view of her big pouty labia as Colin dived in with his fingers. From my proximity I could smell her arousal, hot and musky as his fingers squelched in. Then abruptly, like Lucy regaining control, she halted proceedings and, covering her pussy again, filled the last space beside Lucy on the couches. Annabelle adopted the standard demure sitting position as well, doing as Vicky had and using a hand wedged over her pussy for concealment.

I wondered if they all realised what the next bit of the contest entailed? I had an idea – the right one I presumed. When Ian had suggested 'pussy inspection' I took it to mean not just frontal display of bush, or lack of, but a full spread to show the goods.

"Right girls," our host said, very blatantly wanking his big erection as he looked at them all. The women's eyes were transfixed as he pumped his fist over his bloated cockhead, drawing his loose foreskin back and forth, spreading precum all over the shiny surface. "This thing wants to see what delights you have for us. And I'm betting my colleagues in horn are just as eager." He got plenty of accordance from us guys and Tony also took up the public masturbation display.

"If you keep doing that, you'll be getting more than just a look," the pushy Linda said to Ian.

"Oh, is that right," he grinned, keeping up his wanking.

"Now, now dear. We've a contest to decide on..." Nicole broke in.

"Yeah. Right. Okay, miss bravado, how about you go first?" Ian said to Linda, taking his hand from his cock.

I scanned along the row. The girls were in various states of awe. Lucy and Annabelle looked like two virgins up for sacrifice.

That spooked her a bit. She looked at Nicole, and asked "What do I do?"

Ian said, "Well as this is a 'pussy inspection' contest...."

"You want to see this again?" Linda asked smarmily lifting her bum from the seat and taking her panties down to just above her pudenda. Then she slipped them off and lay back. Wearing only the ill-fitting maid's dress, she lifted the little skirt bit up out of the way and stretched her lithe legs out. But she kept them tight together as she lifted her groin up towards Ian, offering that dark trimmed strip with the hint of bare slit in the valley below. "You'd better inspect it then..."

He shook his head. Linda frowned.

Nicole said to her, "No, dear, he means they all want to see you like this..." our buxom fortysomething hostess drew gasps and throbbed cocks to bursting as she lay back against the couch and pulled her toga out of the way. One big breast with its puckered nipple lolled to the side but it was below her waist where our eyes focussed. She spread her legs wide, baring her pussy for proper inspection. Her auburn close-trimmed pubes covered everything but hid nothing of the contours of her sex. Her labia met twice down the length of her slit, giving way in between for her aroused inner lips to peek through. Her spreading action caused those outer lips to part and for the glistening wetness within to tinge her tidy pubes with moisture.

"There," said Ian, now that's what this contest requires. "Perhaps even more. My dear?"

With that, Nicole used her fingers to part her lips. This showed us her hard clit, a little erect fleshy nub protruding from its withdrawn hood.

"There we go," said Ian bending to rub his wife's clitoris. Nicole shuddered and drew breath in through clenched teeth. "Not just you girls who like to touch," Ian smiled.

I heard Lucy mutter, "Oh God, no way..." Annabelle was sitting beside her, mouth open.

Linda, recovering from her mild shock at Nicole's abandon, said, "And you all get to 'inspect' us like we did to you?"

Ian told her of course we did and we all played along claiming it only fair. He slipped a finger into Nicole. She moaned loudly, and ground her hips. Then she said to the women, "Trust me, girls, this is one experience you won't forget or regret..."

Linda looked a bit shaken, but her natural bravado resurfaced. "Well, if you wankers think you can handle it, come on...."

Ian moved from his wife to her. She looked him full in the eye, then sat back and opened her thighs slowly. Her neat pussy was shown in a different light. Her inner labia were completely visible, swollen with desire and poking through. Ian knelt down, cock in hand, planted a kiss on her furry strip and then drew his tongue swiftly down her crack. Linda shrieked with pleasure, laughing to Nicole, "You're right..."

Nicole said, "That's only the start." She hadn't bothered to close her legs, letting them lie loose and apart so that we could all watch her pussy get wetter and wetter. I saw a trickle of juice seep from her pink hole. She rubbed at her slit as we all watched on.

Tony was wanking in a regular rhythm as Ian stood up and moved away from his wife. Linda protested, "Hey, you can't just leave a girl in this state."

Ian laughed, "Satisfaction ain't part of the deal. It's inspection time, not erection time."

Linda looked at the rest of us. "I beg to differ. You horny bastards better have something more to offer me..."

Christ, she was on fire, all pretentions gone. She glanced over to see what Nicole was doing and took up the mantle, attacking her own quim with a lightning fast finger which disappeared up to the knuckle. "God," she shivered, "Tony, you better have some hard meat for me..."

I looked to Lucy, but she was entranced by Ian who was waving his massive dick menacingly in front of Helene. He asked her, "You going to play, sweetheart."

Helene, for all her teasing of us, actually looked a bit anxious now that the chips were down. But Peter pushed her over the edge by holding his own dick and saying to her: "Let us all see your cunt, honey."

That made her emit a small moan of arousal and lean back, lifting her flapper's dress high out of the way. She pulled one supple leg right up, balancing her heel on the edge of the couch. We had a completely unobstructed view of her flushed bald pussy. It was split like a peach, just as smooth and offering just as much moistness within. Helene touched her nipples tentatively as Ian bent and used his tongue on her slit like he had on Linda. She gasped.

Then, again, Ian stood and moved away. The frustration in Helene's face was evident. She looked like she was in the middle of a vigorous exercise routine. Her dazzling features were creased in a frown. She looked away from Ian at all our groins with undisguised lust. She quickly checked the condition of Nicole and Linda then took up their lead and used one hand to tweak at her opening while the other held her leg up against her chest. She was deliberately displaying herself to us guys now, and when she spread her pussy open to display her pink depths, I had no choice but to join Tony and Peter in stroking away.

This party was tipping over the edge. But like everyone else I didn't want to stop the ride, keen and also nervous of testing where my own boundaries lay. I had no doubt that Ian and Nicole had orchestrated events; what a way to make up for your party being a washout, or whiteout.

Ian faced Vicky but there were no pleasantries to be exchanged. Our waitress had given up all decorum, lain back on the couch and spread her legs wide, digging both heels into the carpet. One hand was working furiously between her thighs while the other rolled around her stupendously firm tits. Each nipple fell under attack, being rubbed harshly and pinched. Vicky was biting her lip in the same manner Lucy did, and I reckoned she wasn't far from orgasm, given she'd been the first girl to dare to bare early on that night.

Ian said nothing, just fisted along his big cock, and bent to sniff at Vicky's luxuriant pubes. She pulled her hand away, put it on the back of Ian's head and pulled his face to her shining snatch. He flicked his long tongue out and found his face mashed into Vicky's soaking lips. She lost control and yelled obscenities as she hit orgasm, using both hands on her tits. Ian dropped to his knees and lapped at her hairy puss while she writhed in extremis.

There was swearing all around me as comments flew. All Tony could say was 'Fuck, fuck..." And Lucy repeated her mantra of, "Oh my God. No way...."

Vicky came down, laughing with relief and gently fingering her hole.

Ian sat back on his haunches, still wanking and showed us all his glistening face. Everyone laughed. Then Ian asked Lucy and Annabelle together, "Well, you two shy ones. The contest is still open...You in or out. They boys want answers... They're keen..."

The girls looked around. The place smelled of sexual arousal; a pleasant musk. Everyone bar those two had a hand on their genitals. It was fast turning into a masturbatory frenzy. Helen, Linda and Nicole did not stop lazily fingering themselves while the other two deliberated, and us guys were pulling our cocks in a similar fashion, inhibition out the window, overcome by unadulterated, consensual sexual excitement.

Annabelle said nervously to Lucy, "Same again? You in if I am?..." She didn't sound too convinced in herself.

Colin attempted to push her along by offering, "Come on 'Belle, you know we're all desperate to see you..."

She looked around, as did Lucy, both wide-eyed.

Linda teased them again. "Look who called me chicken earlier on. Little miss prim and shy..."

Lucy eyed her briefly with contempt, but drew her gaze away when Linda just made a point of rubbing her pussy more lewdly. The baiting was getting her off, I though.

Then Lucy stared at Ian towering over her, and brought her eyes down to his huge cock.

She glanced at me, but looked away as if to conceal her true emotions. Then leaned slowly back and used both hands to move the lacy out fit back from her hips. She closed her eyes and thrust her bum forward on the couch, making her knees fall wide apart while her feet remained planted on the floor.

My shy girlfriend exposed her swollen pussy to the entire room. She slid both hands down her thighs and then up the insides to rest either side of her lips. Framing her soft strip of pubes above her bald slit, she pulled open her cunt with both hands, opening right up to let her distinctive clit pop out and her folds shine with juices. Lucy moaned in pleasure as she did so, never opening her eyes until she couldn't stretch the skin any further and her deep pink inner flesh was revealed completely.

When she did look at us all it was to find every male wanking as Ian dropped down towards her obscenely exposed hole with his tongue flicking the air and a wicked grin on his face. She saw usl, looked dazed with shock and lust, then realised what Ian was doing. She closed those eyes tight again, gasped, "Omygodohmygod...I'm going to..." and howled as his tongue met her trembling clit and blasted her into orgasm. I'd never seen her cum so violently, juices gushing from her pussy. She couldn't stop herself plunging fingers into herself as the contractions squeezed her cunt tight. She twisted and bucked and Ian stood up, wanking his big cock close to Lucy's face as she screamed out her cum.

I stopped jerking because I thought I might lose it, and I wanted my fascination to endure. My shy girl, demure, monogamous, had just had a screaming violent orgasm in front of another ten people, nine of whom had never even seen her naked before tonight. I was in a bit of a shock. Colin was, too – he was just holding his genitals, not manipulating them. Peter and Tony were high-fiving one another while the other exposed women looked on at Lucy, teasing themselves as well.

Lucy opened her eyes as she came down. She saw that huge head of Ian's dick just inches from her face. She nearly wrapped her lips around it, I was sure, deciding at he last second to regain some composure. She paused, gnawing her lip, gently massaging her quim with both hands.

Whatever she might have done was lost in the ether as Helene cried out, "Christ, I'm coming too...." Attentions switched to her as she drew both legs up and attacked her pussy with both hands. We watched her finger, rub and pinch her bald, raw cunt as she threw her head back and came with a guttural growl.

"Christ, I'm losing it," Tony said, and staggered forward, furiously pumping his shining cock.

His wife, Linda, shouted, "Come on me, you bastard!" Linda lifted a leg clear of the couch to display herself to us all. The look on her face was one of angry lust. She flitted a finger round and round and back and forth over her clit at speed, telling us all she was, "fucking coming, fucking coming..." And she tailed off into more obscenities as her own orgasm took hold. Tony started to squirt cum all over her maid uniform. Linda pulled violently at the front with her free had, baring her tits to catch some of Tony's jizz.

Nicole said in a breathless fashion, "Andy, Colin, Peter....to me..."

The three of us moved around her. She asked, "Please, just wank for me, I want to get off..."

It wasn't the sort of request any sane red-blooded male turns down. We stroked our shafts. Nicole reached out and one by one held our balls for a few seconds, having both hands full at times, moaning soft compliments. I wondered exactly what she wanted but then, seemingly stocked up on stimulation she leaned back, brought one hand up between her legs from under her ass and used her other hand to cirlcle her clit at the top of her auburn gash. Her lower hand started to pump fingers in and out and round and round and she fell away into a breathless orgasm. She finished, gasping, "Thank you, thank you boys..."

Ian called out, "Hey, everyone's getting kept happy, yeah? And the other guys have still to get their turns..."

The girls moaned their jokey approval/ protests that they couldn't handle it. But Linda piped up in her usual stirring way. She had divested herself of the sticky maid's uniform, and was now sitting brazenly nude again, legs akimbo, flushed pussy inviting. Tony was pulling on his now-limp dick, no doubt attempting to transfer some o the incredible mental stimulus to his groin.

Linda said, "I'm naked, the rest of the girls have shown everything...There's only one wallflower left..."

Annabelle was sitting in the corner of the couch next to my Lucy who had covered herself back up and was now looking like she'd awoken from some surreal dream. She was gazing at Annabelle with heartfelt empathy and worry as Linda rounded on her.

"It's the nurse's turn to get thoroughly examined," Linda called. "Come on sweet thing, let the boys see what they want..."

Annabelle looked to Colin for some support, but all she got was a guy in the middle of a good wank who made her well aware he was eager to see her charms revealed.

Flynn77
Flynn77
483 Followers