The City Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers

"Fuck! Yesss! Urrgghhhh!" She cried, the pounding not relenting even for a moment, sweat now glistening across her skin. "I need more! I need more!"

The plant apparently understood her as Marie suddenly felt a tendril flicking around the opening to her arse.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my arse!" She begged.

The tendril drove deep into her anus causing the French women to scream in satisfaction. The tentacle wasn't as thick as the one in her pussy but it it was just as long and she could now feel both burying deeper and deeper into her bucking body.

The further into her they thrust the more aroused she felt, soon over two foot of each rubbery tendril was slipping into her holes and thrashing about. It seemed impossible that so much could fit inside her but not only was it happily fitting in but it felt incredible, even as she saw her normally flat belly starting to twist and distend. She knew she was going to cum soon but tried desperately to hold back, to prolong the growing ecstasy for as long as possible. Just to eke another second out.

Yet the feeling was just too much, the plant had only been in her for a couple of minutes but she was already becoming overwhelmed, her whole body on fire, fast approaching an orgasm like none other. She reached up and more tendrils wrapped around her arms, her petite hands gripping tightly to the thick green flesh as she bucked harder and harder against the tentacles fucking her, just then they pushed even deeper inside of her, seemingly filling her whole body.

"Urggghhhh...blubbrrrbbbr..." Marie's moaning was cut off as a couple of the other broken tendrils flew in front of her face and gushed a load of the sticky sap all over her face and breasts. She began licking as much of it from around her lips even as her orgasm got closer and closer.

Finally the tidal wave broke and Marie shuddered and bucked with the most extraordinary climax of her life. Her entire being, mind and body, exploded in pleasure. It was so intense so lost all sense and reason, becoming for a the few moments of her peak a wild animal utterly consumed by their sex.

She screamed again and again as her orgasm didn't just arrive but grew and grew until at the very height she finally passed out. The echoes of her screams still bouncing down the long stone tunnel.

***********

Leila slowed down a little and let Sunny catch up with her as they approached their base camp. She was still annoyed that she'd become so enamoured by the demon sex pods but she couldn't really hold it against the girl – Leila's own body was still on fire from what they'd done the night before and despite herself longed to repeat it.

"Come on. We're nearly back at the camp. We'll tell Marie and Dmitri we just got a bit lost and had to wait for first light to find our way back." Leila said whilst turning to look at Sunny walking behind her.

"Sure" Sunny replied with a nod, as she avoided looking Leila in the eye.

Leila hurriedly turned back to the path, trying not to think about the way her eyes her been instantly drawn to Sunny's perfect breasts the moment she'd looked at her.

Suddenly a mighty scream came echoing down the tunnel, it was quickly followed by two more.

"Marie!" Sunny called out in panic as a fourth scream seemed to die out right at its peak.

Leila nodded her agreement, the French twang had been unmissable. So had the fact it hadn't been a scream of fear or pain but one of quite obvious pleasure.

Sunny seemed to recognise it too, "I think...I think she was cumming."

"Let's go." Was all Leila could say, a confusing mix of anger and excitement filling her. She couldn't believe Marie had been caught out too. She was also a lot more interested in seeing by what than she would liked to have admit.

With Sunny just behind her Leila ran down the tunnel then, following the growing sound of wet squelching and panting, turned into a side corridor.

The pair halted suddenly as they turned the corner – Marie, apparently unconscious, was in the tentacled embrace of some kind of giant plant demon. Her sweaty body was wrapped in its tendrils, her face and magnificent breasts coated in its sap and two of the tentacles were buried deep in both her pussy and arse. Despite desperately trying to deny it, it was one of the most erotic sights Leila had ever seen.

As she watched in stunned silence Marie regained consciousness and oblivious to her and Sunny started humping back at the tentacles, deep moans escaping her lips. She was clearly experiencing truly incredible sex.

Sudden movement to her side briefly drew Leila's gaze from the rutting couple, Sunny was hurriedly pulling off her clothes, her beautiful light brown skinned body quickly becoming naked.

"Sunny! What are you doing?" Leila asked in shock.

"I need it too!" Sunny replied with intense eagerness in her voice.

The Indian-British girl tossed the last of her clothes aside and ran at the plant. She'd only gone a couple of steps when a horde of tendrils lashed out, grabbed the girl and pulled her next to Marie. With a scream from Sunny the plant thrust tentacles into her pussy and arse too.

Marie finally noticed them as Sunny landed next to her. "Yes! Let it fuck you! Let if fuck you!" She screamed first at Sunny, then seeing Leila still standing some distance away, at her.

Marie then reached out and grabbed Sunny, pulling the the tentacle wrapped girls together. She pawed at Sunny's breasts then deeply kissed her. Their kiss only broke as the plant slid a thick tendril, slightly damaged and dripping in green sap, between them. Both girls started fiercely licking at it.

Leila stared at the disgustingly pornographic show in front of her. She was torn, she knew she should run but her panties were already sodden with her juices and her pussy was burning to be touched. For several minutes she just watched, frozen to the spot and resisting the urge to touch herself yet staring with relish as Marie and Sunny were violently pummelled by the plant demon and their gorgeous bodies reacted with pure pleasure.

Leila took in every detail – the way their sweat flecked breasts were squeezed and rubbed by the tendrils, the way both their holes stretched over the thick green tentacles, the way the thick green sap dribbled over the beautiful curves of their bodies, dripping over their flawless skin, and most of all the way their both moaned and panted like wild animals in unending pleasure, each thrust of the plant's appendages causing them to get more and more aroused. It was too much for Leila, she tried and tried to resist but couldn't, her whole body cried out to be thrown at the demon and to be fucked like the other two girls.

After a moment's more hesitation she finally gave in just a little and slid a hand under the waistband of her skirt and panties, quickly sliding two fingers into her soaking hole.

"Ahhh!" She groaned, such pleasure at just the slightest touch. She started to slip her two fingers in and out of herself, her thumb pressing up against her clit.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" It was so good, touching herself as she watched the others get pounded.

The Russian blonde watched mesmerised as Sunny came, she'd only been with the plant for a few minutes yet she'd already been driven to her first peak. Marie orgasmed again just moments after, her climax seeming to last as long as the gap since her first. Now that both girls were crying out in orgasm at the same time Leila knew she needed to feel the same way.

Her fingers picked up pace as the two girls came, her eyes swimming over every inch of their gorgeous bodies as the plant grossly violated them. They'd become coated in a mix of sweat and sticky sap, their pussies and anuses were stretched open wide by the tentacles which were so deep and full inside them that Leila could see their bellies twist and stretch. A sight that got even more incredible as more tentacles slipped into their pussies, stretching them beyond belief yet giving nothing but pleasure.

"Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Leila! It's so good! Uhhhhh!" Sunny called out, stopping her licking of the sap coated tendril and Marie's face just for long enough to call her over.

It was all the encouragement Leila needed and she tore her clothes off as she ran to the plant. As soon as she was close enough her body was wrapped in a dozen of the green tentacles. She found herself lifted off the ground then placed with a gentle thud between Marie and Sunny. The rubbery tentacles, dripping in sap felt so good against her skin, sending a warm glow of sexual need through her. The tendrils wrapped around her limbs, around her breasts, caressing her, embracing her and most of all getting her ready to be fucked but she couldn't wait, she need it now.

"Make me cum!" She screamed. "Please! Now! I have to cum!"

Both the demon plant and the two girls complied. Marie and Sunny fell on her breasts, each sucking up a nipple into their sap filled mouths even as their own fuckings continued. They licked and tugged on her sensitive pink buds, drooling saliva and sap down her her firm breasts. One of her hands was held tight by the plant but the other she managed to free and grasped at Marie's tits, squeezing the sweaty, slimy flesh and getting a perfect response as Marie bit down gently on her nipple.

Meanwhile the demon plant pushed a tendril to opening of Leila's pussy, at first she just felt a gently tickling on her opening, a brush against her lips. That in itself was almost enough, she cried out in glee, urging the demon to enter her as need grew even greater throughout her body – she had to be fucked now. She tried to impale herself on the tentacle but the plant held her fast, it even pulled her free arm back away from Marie and holding her tight, unable to pleasure herself.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She screamed as both Marie and Sunny came again, her breasts popping out of their mouths as they screamed in delight. Leila could feel their bodies shaking next her, almost physically unable to hold the ecstasy their were feeling.

The plant then lifted both of them up and away from Leila, placing them behind its central trunk, both now passed out from a mix of their climaxes and exhaustion. Leila didn't care though, she just lay back in the demon's embrace, her body now slick with sweat and a thin coating of green sap. She looked wild, her long blonde hair plastered to her head with the green goo, her pale skin obscured by it, and her breath coming in deep grunted pants.

"Please! Fuck me!" She cried again, the tentacle still just held at the opening of hole, gently tickling the very edge of her lips. It was deeply arousing and deeply frustrating, as if the demon was punishing her for initially holding back.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm yours now. I'm your toy now. Please just fuck me!"

Yet still nothing, just a couple of tendrils wrapping around her breasts now the other girls were gone, caressing them, arousing her more but not giving her the release she needed.

And then, finally, the tentacle slid forward and pushed ever so gently into her pussy.

"Uurgggghhhhh!" She groaned.

It was joined by two other similar cries from the other side of the demon, Marie and Sunny were obviously awake and being fucked once again, not that Leila cared about anything but herself and the plant right now.

"Argghhhhhh...urghhhhh..." She moaned as the tendril slipped further and further into her, filling her, stretching her, giving her everything she had so badly needed.

Moments later she felt a second tendril, somewhat smaller than the one in her pussy, brush against her arsehole before rapidly diving inside her. The second it was buried deep in her body both it and the one in her pussy started to pull out of her, their rubbery skin grinding against the flesh of her holes. It was exquisite.

"Ohhhhhh! Yesssss!" Her cry joining the chorus of Sunny and Marie's moans.

The tentacles drove back into her body, eliciting yet another moan and then inevitably back out again. In and out, in and out they went, each time they pushed into Leila she cried out. She couldn't help it – there was such pleasure, such a feeling of sexual bliss. Yet somehow it still wasn't quite enough.

"Ughhhh! More! Ughhhh! More! I need more!" She begged the demon, she had to be fucked harder.

As soon as she made her request she felt more tendrils wrap around her, grappling her breasts, holding her body tight and then several, that were wrapped around her long, smooth legs, pushed towards holes.

"Arghhhhhhh!" She screamed, both in shock and pleasure. It had happened so fast but somehow two more tentacles had thrust into her pussy and a second into her arse.

Both holes were stretched beyond all reason – she looked down beyond the green tentacles wrapped around her body and saw, between her spread legs, that her cunt was as wide as a dinner plate with three slimy, arm sized tendrils buried inside it – it was obscene, unbelievable and very, very arousing.

All five pushed deeper and deeper into her body, filling her more than was in any way natural, thrashing about inside her, stretching out her skin – the whole time it felt incredible, pushing her higher and higher, driving her towards an incredible peak.

Finally it hit, her whole body convulsing in pleasure, an animal scream escaping her lips, every part of her exploded in orgasm. It was more than she ever imagined possible, more than her mind could for the moment contain – Leila lost herself totally in the demon's embrace.

With that climax she lost all rational thought and along with Marie and Sunny became merely a sexual toy for the plant demon. Hours passed as the three girls, sprawled in a heap on tunnel floor were endlessly fucked by the rubbery tentacles, their hands and tongues helping squeeze orgasm after orgasm out of each other when it allowed them to be close enough.

There were times when Leila came non-stop for minutes at a time, her orgasm prolonged by Sunny's tongue, Marie's fist or the insertion of another tentacle. At other points she thought she'd reached the absolute pinnacle of pleasure but again a tongue in the right place or a third tendril in her anus would push her even higher. She gave herself to the plant with utter abandon wanting nothing more than the sexual ecstasy it was giving her.

Yet as incredible as it was after a half dozen hours it suddenly came to an end, at least for Leila and Sunny. All three girls had just cum yet again, Leila had come particularly hard with two tentacles in her arse, four in her pussy and her own tongue buried in Sunny's pussy, the dark haired girl humping her face and fellating another of the tendrils.

"Arghhhhh...Urghhhhh..." Leila's pussy, now stretched nearly a foot across around the quartet of tentacles, convulsed around the the green stems, as she groaned. Her voice somewhat muffled by the dripping and orgasming pussy covering her face.

Slowly the peak subsided, the tentacles pulling out of her holes, and the beautiful, slime covered blonde started to move, assuming they'd switch position as they had done after most their orgasms. Yet before she could even push Sunny off her face she felt the girl being lifted away. Seconds later the tendrils had her in the air too. They pushed her some way down the tunnel before rather unceremoniously tossing her onto the ground. She collapsed in a sweaty heap on top of Sunny. Instantly she felt empty, she needed something in her right now, she needed the demon to fuck her more.

"Please! No! I need more!" She screamed at the plant.

Yet it ignored her, Instead, with Marie still it its grasp and being firmly fucked by its tentacles, it started to move into the dark cave opening behind it.

"No! Not her! Take me!" Leila screamed, she didn't care the plant was a demon, she needed to be fucked by it again, to be fucked by it forever.

She started to crawl after the plant but it was no use, after hours of sexual bliss she was too exhausted, she just couldn't move. After a moment's more trying to gather enough energy she gave up and fell back into a pile next to the unconscious Sunny.

***********

Marie realised the plant was moving her but didn't really care as he was still using its limbs to relentlessly fuck her, with a particularly thick one presently pounding into her pussy. Her body, drenched in sap and sweat, was now utterly dedicated to the creature and all she wanted was for it to fuck her. The only slight disappointment was that the plant demon had left Sunny and Leila behind. Not that she cared too much, their tongues and fingers may have been nice but now it meant she had the whole plant to herself.

Many minutes passed as the plant demon carried her through the dark tunnels of the demon haunted city. Yet Marie noticed none of it as her whole world was now her sexually heightened body – the feelings in her pussy and in her arse being all that mattered. She hoped the plant would never stop fucking her.

Yet as another incredible orgasm hit her and she screamed in pleasure, the very core of her being shattering with sexual ecstasy, it did stop. It's tentacles pulled away from her body, leaving her holes painfully empty and dropped her onto the hard cave floor.

"Aiiighhhhh!" She screamed, not in pain from the drop but in pure frustration.

"Please! Fuck me!" She cried at the plant as her fingers rubbed furiously at her clit, desperately trying to satisfy the lust now overwhelming her.

But the plant ignored her.

"Aghhhh! Please!" Marie shoved her whole hand into her stretched and sodden pussy, yet even fisting herself was not nearly enough.

A thin tentacle, a little different to the others appeared from the top of the plant. It wasn't much but Marie just needed anything now and she eagerly pulled her hand from her own hole and opened her long legs wide.

"That's it! Please! Just fuck me more."

But the tentacle didn't head for her hole, instead it shot towards chest. As it approached she noticed a small, sharp thorn on the very end and before she could do anything more it darted between her breasts and stabbed deep into her flesh.

Marie had barely started her cry of pain and shock when she collapsed into unconsciousness.

Chapter 5 – Motherhood

Jess slowly made her way through the city as the slug slime slowly dried on her body and clothes. Her white zip top and denim skirt were badly stained with the gunk but she'd managed to scrape or lick most of it of her skin, and her hair actually seemed silkier than before – perhaps an amazing new conditioner was another thing to add to her list of incredible discoveries.

She was wandering pretty aimlessly, just overwhelmed with the city's amazing architecture and structure, ambling down long avenues or cutting through short alleyways. She was a little disappointed not to have encountered any other living creatures since the slug-monster but the city was fascinating enough. From what she could tell the city's inhabitants had a very advanced and ancient culture, far beyond anything else found in Britain during the period. The buildings were evidence enough for that but more interestingly it was now clear to her that much of their life was centred around the worship of strange, demonic monsters. Every square and plaza were filled with statues of bizarre beings and many of the buildings had frescoes or paintings on the walls depicting yet more of them. Before she would have discounted the things as myths and inventions, but the fact she'd just discovered and then fucked a moving plant and a giant slug made her think otherwise.

She was also now sure that the fucking they'd given her was far from isolated as much of art in the city depicted the beasts fucking one girl or another. Clearly such encounters were of great religious importance to the people of the city, and thinking back to the incredible orgasms she'd had, she was pretty sure she knew why. The only odd thing was that unlike at the entrances to the city there was a total lack of men in any of the statues or carvings. As she walked into yet another plaza, this one dominated by a statue of some tentacled monstrosity abusing a trio of beautiful girls, she began to wonder if all of those living in the city had been female. At the very least she couldn't imagine the guys got a lot of action. So perhaps it was some kind of Amazon community filled with women. Women who spent most of their time fucking demonic sex gods. The idea made Jess feel rather jealous but then she realised that whilst she might have missed out on the city in it's prime she was now the only girl left here, and if the slug and plant had been any indication some of the demons were left too...

nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers