The City Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers

For an eternity of sexual bliss Jess became an orgasming cum fountain, all three of her holes filling the pool with demon jism and her body quaking in pleasure. Slowly her climax, and the cum flood, subsided, her belly returned to normal and her pussy appeared unstretched, the demon magic ensuring such a prize was not damaged.

Jess had had sexual experiences since arriving at the city that she could never have comprehended before but, as she slid two fingers back into her pussy, sliding through the last trickle of jism to eke out the last heights of her climax, she decided that what had just happened to her was the most amazing thing possible, they was no way anything else could be better and she instantly wished it wasn't over.

Then as she looked over at Lena still being fucked by the two tentacles she realised it might not be over, indeed this could be her new life. She smiled widely as she slipped into an exhausted sleep, the slime and cum coating her feeling like the softest of sheets.

***********

Jess awoke an unknown amount of time later and straight away she realised she was still in the same slime pool, though she was alone now as Lena was nowhere to be seen. Her attention was then drawn to her belly, something was very wrong.

Gone was she flat, trim stomach, instead there was a huge bulge. For a moment she panicked, what had the demon done to her? Then it made sense, just like the other women she was pregnant.

She smiled, for some reason the thought made her very happy. She'd never even wanted kids before, let alone have any fathered by a demonic monster, but now it had happened it felt so right. She ran a hand over her bulge and was rewarded by a kickback from one of her children.

Contented she rubbed her belly and watched it bulge and twist as her babies moved around inside her. She was soon sure she was going to have triplets, it was clear there were three things alive inside her, each one crawling about in her body independently, occasionally pushing up and distending her belly further, the long, thin shape of their bodies clear beneath her twisted skin.

Just watching this, gently caressing them through her skin and feeling them inside her felt incredible. It was unusual, weird even, but also she couldn't deny it aroused her too – whether it was the magic of the demon or her own sick desires she didn't know but pregnancy was really turning Jess on.

For some hours she sat there, rubbing her belly, watching her babies grow even more, fingers occasionally gently rubbing at her opening, as the sounds of the other women's unearthly orgasms at the hands of the demon flowed over her and the slime kept her warm and comfortable.

Her drowsy satisfaction was broken when suddenly her babies began to thrash about more vigorously inside her belly and then a jolt rocked through her body – a contraction. Though unlike a normal birthing there was no pain or discomfort just a shock of arousal and need.

"Ummmm..." She groaned as she spread her legs wide ready for the birthing. "Yes! It's time for you to be born babies! Be born and make mummy cum!"

She knew she would too, already the pregnancy and first contractions had her extremely aroused, she just knew she would cum, she didn't doubt it. Then she knew the father would return and she would be fucked again, then pregnant, then give birth and on and on for as long as the demon's magic could sustain her – an eternity of sexual bliss and demonic servitude.

"Yesssss!" She cried at that thought and another contraction jerking her body into deeper arousal.

Another one hit soon after and an explosion of dark green slime gushed out of her pussy, pouring out between her spread legs. Driven by a primal need she scooped up some of the slime she'd produced and poured it into her mouth, it tasted disgusting but incredible at the same time, it tasted of the demon and of her and she grinned widely as the thick fluid slid down her throat.

"Arghhhh!" Her body jerked again, her back arching, and this time she looked down to see her first baby pushing its way out of her slime coated hole. In her pleasure she'd barely noticed that it had slid so far out of her.

Its head pushed her hole open, her lips parting and sending even greater pleasure through her, it was like being fucked in reverse and as good as any screwing she'd had before. A moment later she could see her baby for the first time, half its body was still inside her but the front half was already thrashing about outside of her pussy. It was an ugly little thing, closely resembling a giant maggot, about a foot long, perhaps four inches across with pale white skin. A tiny toothless mouth was the only indication of which end was the front. It really was foul, coated in Jess's birthing slime and crawling out of her but she loved it anyway, especially as it was about to make her cum.

"Arghhhh!" She cried again as the maggot continued to crawl out of her stretched pussy, the birthing of her demonic baby was giving her as much pleasure as its father had given her just hours earlier and she was now on the edge of yet another orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! Fuck!" It was now nearly all out of her, her body still jolting with contractions, those and her baby driving her higher and higher.

Jess finally came, a shuddering climax that mixed pleasure with just a hint of shame. Even after everything she'd done in the last day, the things she'd fucked and the way her body had been abused, actually cumming as she gave birth to a foul maggot just about still registered as wrong in her addled mind. Yet it didn't matter she relished every moment of her peak anyway.

"Urgghhhhhhhhhhh..." She thought she might pass out again from the pleasure but somehow kept herself together, feeling every cell in her body vibrate with the power and ecstasy of the orgasm until slowly it slipped away as her first baby popped out of her body and crawled away out of the slime pool.

Jess however had almost no time to recover as its brother was now making its own way out of her. This time is was easier, the first having stretched her wide enough, so it was sliding out of her quite quickly. Still panting from her orgasm, she just lay back and let it plop out into the slime pool, its passage sending little waves of pleasure through her again.

The third and last of her babies started much like the second and she began to worry she wouldn't cum again.

"No wait! Please! Make mummy cum!" She pleaded when it was about halfway out of her.

Instantly the maggot reacted to its mother's plea and stopped crawling out, instead it started thrashing about with both the end outside and the half still buried inside Jess.

"Gah-ahhhhhhh!" She screamed, its movements seemingly doubling the desire she was feeling.

The maggot thrashed more, slipping a little in and then back out of its mother, stretching her pussy further, sending shocks of utter bliss through her body.

Jess knew she couldn't last long, it was just too much, but she held out as long as she could, wanting the pleasure to never end. Yet finally she couldn't control her body any longer and she came. The moment the climax hit her baby forced its way all the way out, plopping out of her and giving her the last jolt to push her orgasm even further and higher.

Minutes passed as the maggots crawled away and Jess collapsed in utter pleasure, her body shaking again and again with her climax, she panted and screamed as she just came and came. She didn't need to even touch herself, just lay back and let her body convulse with ecstasy. The demonic birthing had broken her body to the point that she simply couldn't stop cumming even if she has wanted to. Of course she didn't and indeed wanted it to never end. Yet this time it was too much and she passed out unable to take any more.

She was sure hours had passed when she awoke again and for once the cavern was quiet, none of the women were being fucked, even her body was under control, she didn't actually feel overly aroused or the need to start fucking something. The break between her birthing and the next impregnation giving her a moment or two's clarity.

She was sure the tentacles would be back very soon but she did have some time, perhaps she could leave, get out the cavern, maybe even leave the city altogether. Escape the crazy world of demon sex and maggot babies. And Jess knew she should, knew she really had to but still she hesitated. Fucking the tentacles and then giving birth had been unlike anything she'd imagined possible, had never thought such pleasure was attainable. Still as good as the demon sex was it clearly wasn't really safe here, she had to get out, at least see the rest of the city and try to somehow get home. Yes she decided, she would try and leave.

She was about to pull herself out of the slime pool when a trio of tentacles suddenly appears in front of her, waving the way towards her. She knew she'd never get away now, her chance was gone, so instead she just opened her legs wide with a giant smile on her face.

"Please, fuck me again. I want to have more of your babies!"

To be continued...

nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers