The City Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled in excitement at the thought of what might lay in wait for her deeper in the city just as she noticed one of the girls portrayed in the statue in front of her looked perhaps a little like her, least if she squinted a bit. It was the final straw and with one movement slumped to her knees, pulled up the hem of her skirt and slid three fingers into her still slimy pussy.

"Ahhh!" She squealed as she started to imagine herself in the place of the girl in the statue. So intently was she staring at the pornographic art that she didn't notice the tentacle until it had slid all the way around her waist.

***********

"Urgghhhhhh!" Jess cried as the tentacles buried in her pussy and wrapped around her breasts caused her to orgasm yet again. Even through her hazy slime obscured vision she could see they were still moving through the huge city, buildings and tunnel walls sliding passed her at some speed.

When the thick tentacles had first grabbed her they'd simply held her tight, lifted her into the air a little and started the pulling air towards some destination. She'd struggled at first but soon realised it was not only useless but that they were likely to be taking her something rather interesting anyway. As soon as she relaxed they started undressing her, tearing her clothes off and covering her naked body in the dark green slime that coated them. Even as she'd let them undress her she noted that not only did the tentacles not appear attached to anything but they seemed infinite in length, dragging her through one part of the city after another. Soon such thoughts became irrelevant as one of the demonic limbs slid into her pussy. They'd been fucking her ever since and she'd loved every minute.

They were still moving as the tentacles fucked her, even now, perhaps an hour after she'd been grabbed. They weren't going fast, perhaps even slower than walking yet Jess had concluded, in the brief moments she wasn't consumed by sexual pleasure, that the city must be huge and that monstrous denizens were clearly somehow magical. It was the only way to explain how the tentacles never seemed to end.

As her latest orgasm subsided she shifted around a little, trying to see what was going on, beginning to get a little worried that she might never be let go. As she expected the three tentacles in her pussy and the two wrapped around her breasts didn't stop despite her climax so she knew she didn't have long. No matter how hard she tried she knew she'd soon be lost to bliss again, it just felt too good. Already the friction in her cunt was causing shivers of pleasure to run through her body.

She saw that her body was now more covered in slime than even when she'd been with the slug monster. Her pale, creamy skin barely showed through the thick green layer and she could feel how her red hair, plastered to her head, was thick with it.

The tentacles themselves still vanished into the darkness ahead of her – the five fucking her and about a dozen more holding her. Though that became one less as she felt one slip into her arsehole for the first time in some moments. Despite her best effects she let out an involuntary groan of pleasure.

As her concentration began to slip away again, she saw they'd finally left the dark streets that they'd been in most of the journey and were now in a cave-like tunnel. Perhaps they nearing a destination after all.

She had no more time to think on that as a second tentacle rammed it's way into her anus beside the first.

"Fuck! YES!" She cried. Five tentacles inside her was just too much and she gave in to the pleasure.

***********

Another half hour had passed and Jess finally had a chance to get her breath, and senses, back. She'd cum another couple of times, the most recent occasion just before the tentacles had finally let her go and dumped in the slimy pool she was now lying in. It had been one of her more satisfying climaxes since she'd got to the city with a trio of the tentacles pounding both her pussy and arse whilst she'd greedily sucked on a seventh.

Almost as soon as she'd cum the tentacles had let go off her, dropping her with a splash into the pool. It was five or six inches deep, filled with the same green slime that had covered the tentacles – it was thick, warm and got everywhere. If she'd been coated in it before, she was utterly drenched now. But she didn't really mind, it felt rather nice, comforting and soft.

Absent mindedly rubbing two fingers up and down her slime coated pussy lips, she started to have a look around. The pool wasn't much bigger than her, a few feet across and perhaps eight long, she was lying more or less in the middle. Behind her a rocky wall vanished high above her and to either side – she couldn't see much else as it was so dark, the only light being a dull glow from high above, but it looked like she was in a cave rather than a constructed part of the city.

In front of her hung the tentacles, swaying gently but mostly motionless and for the moment leaving her alone. They emerged out of the darkness so she still could not see what creature they belonged to but she was sure that it was there, just out of sight in the darkness - the ground all around was spotted with puddles and small pools of the green slime which had to come from somewhere.

It was then she heard the noise, she hadn't noticed it at first so used was she to her own constant sexual moaning, but all around her was the sound of women groaning in ecstasy.

"Oh my god!" She said quietly, shocked that other people were here.

She was about to call out a greeting when one women suddenly screamed in pure pleasure, it was one of the most erotic things Jess had ever heard, so instead she pushed in two fingers into her slime filled pussy with a squelch.

"Urgghhh!" She moaned at her own intrusion, adding her voice to the sexual cacophony.

"Ughhh..." She started to finger fuck herself but finally managed to add a greeting too. "Hello! Anyone there? Urgghhhhh!"

In reply the tentacles in front of her waved briefly and suddenly the slight glow from the roof high above became incredibly bright and revealed a truly extraordinary scene, so surprising that Jess even stopped fucking herself for a few moments.

The large cave, broadly circular was dominated by a huge bundle of tentacles at the centre. They seemed to grow out of the ground and there was no sign of a body or other limbs, just a mass of twisting, swaying tentacles – all dripping in the viscous green slime.

Perhaps even more surprisingly was the fact that Jess really wasn't alone with the demon – in a circle evenly spaced around the demon were about a dozen other women, each of them lying a slime pool just as Jess was. Each was young, beautiful, pale and with fair or red hair. Jess guessed they were local women who'd wandered too close to the city and been taken, lost to their families but enjoying their stay in the city too much to care.

As Jess had expected most were being fucked by the tentacles, all seemingly enjoying it as much as Jess had. A few were for the moment left alone, apparently asleep or finger fucking themselves as they waited. What really surprised Jess was that a couple of the women not being fucked looked massively pregnant – and they were all asleep. Quite what that meant Jess didn't know but the obvious implication rather worried her.

Though not for long as the girl closest to her, a gorgeous blonde to her right, cried out in complete ecstasy and drew Jess's attention. The girl was a little younger than Jess, perhaps still a teenager and, even coated in the green slime, it was obvious she was very good looking with a trim body, blemish-free skin and large, juicy breasts.

Jess had never had the slightest dirty thought about another women before yet now in her aroused state she couldn't help but stare at every curve of the blonde, take in the way one of the tentacles wrapped around and squeezed her large breasts and, most excitingly, the way the girl violently bucked against the two tentacles ramming in and out of her pussy, every thrust causing her to scream.

The pace of Jess's fingers thrusting into her own pussy increased but it wasn't enough, she needed more – the demons had broken her, she no longer cared about the history of the city, where the monsters came from or indeed anything else except getting fucked as much as she could.

Knowing this and not being remotely bothered she turned to the tentacles in front of her and screamed "Please! Fuck me! Fuck me like you are fucking her!"

Yet the tentacles barely moved, for the moment they had no interest in her. Growling in frustration she rolled over onto her side, slipping a little in the slime, and started to fuck her hand harder, four fingers now buried inside her. Yet it wasn't nearly enough, she was sure she'd never make herself cum.

The blonde screamed again and Jess knew what she had to do. She jumped up out of her pool, slime gushing off her body, and strode towards the next pool. Several of the tentacles nearby darted towards her and for a moment she thought they were going to stop her but as she started walking towards the other girl they backed off. Apparently there was no problem as long as she didn't try and get too far away from the slime pools.

As Jess got within a few feet of the pool the blonde girl finally came with one last mighty scream before splashing back into the slime. Moments later the tentacles slipped away from her body and returned to the central mass. The girl just lay back panting and Jess knew this was her chance, she jumped into the pool with a splash of slime and slid down in front of the girl.

The blonde looked up, momentarily surprised by her visitor but then smiled at Jess and with one elegant motion opened her legs and thrust her pussy up. Clearly the girl was as broken as Jess and didn't care who she was, she just wanted to be fucked again now that the tentacles had left her.

Jess was more than happy to oblige and slid down in the slime onto her belly, her face placed perfectly between the girl's slimy legs. Jess suddenly felt a little nervous, she'd never even touched another girl's pussy let along licked one out, what if she didn't do it right? None the less she pushed on and ran her tongue up the girl's tight slit, globules of green gunge sliding into her mouth and she was rewarded by a low moan.

With each lick of the girl's pussy she'd get another mouthful of slime, it dripped continuously off the girl's body and out of her pussy, the tentacle's had obviously rammed an awful lot into her. Jess had of course tasted if often before, both off the tentacles and when she'd licked it off her own body but for some reason it tasted even better when it came out of another girl's body, female juices mixed with the demonic slime – it made the task even easier for Jess.

It seemed she was pretty good as it too, she just did exactly what she liked to be done to her. Quick licks of her opening, nibbles of her clit and deep thrusts with her tongue into blonde's pussy. Soon the girl was firmly humping back at Jess, her increasing moans driving Jess to fuck her harder and faster.

Soon the girl came, crying out as Jess bit her clit one last time. With her task done Jess wasted no time in pulling herself up then lying back and opening her own legs. Even with her orgasm still flooding over her the girl did exactly what Jess hoped, pulling herself up and sliding between Jess's legs.

Jess was about to beg for release when suddenly the girl thrust her hand at Jess's exposed cunt. They were both so wet with the slime that the blonde's entire fist shot into Jess's insides.

"Fuuuucckkk! So good!" Jess cried out as she was fisted for the first time.

The blonde giggled at her. "You made me cum nearly as good as the monster...I owe you."

She then pulled her fist nearly the whole way out of Jess and slammed it back in again. Then, with her fingers now rummaging around inside Jess, the girl pulled their bodies together, breasts slamming into each other with a slimy splat, and firmly kissed Jess. Their tongues pushed more of the slime into each other's mouths before tangling around one another.

Briefly the girl broke the kiss. "My name's Lena by the way."

"Jeesssssss!" Jess replied as Lena thrust her fist into her for the third time.

Tossing her head back in pleasure Jess saw that the tentacles had been attracted by their display and dozens were heading towards them. Moments later she felt them wrap around her and Lena. At first she thought they might separate her from the blonde but they didn't. Instead the demon was apparently keen to let Lena continue to fist Jess, so they just pushed in where they could, wrapping around breasts, pushing into both their arses and into Lena's empty pussy, sliding into the slime covered openings with ease.

Jess's moaning was silenced as Lena kissed her again, her whole body now exploding in pleasure. She felt utterly violated with two tentacles ramming deep into her rectum and the other girl's fist in her cunt, and it was incredible. She thumped her pussy harder against Lena's fist pushing it in deeper and thrust her tongue deep into the other girls throat. It was all too much, so much pleasure in so much of her body and moments later she came, screaming and totally losing her mind in the climax, it was so intense, so incredible she wasn't sure she could take it, she almost wanted it to end.

Yet it didn't, instead she just kept cumming, she'd cum quickly but it wasn't going to end so fast. The tentacles rammed into her arse again and again, more squeezed and twisted her breasts and the blonde's fist, her fingers now splayed wide, was still buried deep inside her.

Jess screamed again and again, her body still overcome with her climax. Lena was screaming too, the tentacles had clearly made the blonde come again as well. Minutes passed as both girls peaked again and again, the demon and their bodies pushing each other further and further, their orgasms never quite ending just ebbing away slightly before another high hit them.

However unable to move due to the pleasure dominating their bodies Lena slowly slipped away from Jess, gently her fist slid out and the tentacles, desperate to ravage the girls as much as possible, pushed them apart further, until finally Lena was pulled away and with a slimy squelch Jess's pussy was left empty.

For a moment she didn't notice but then her climax finally began to slip away, no longer being driven on she stopped cumming and instantly felt horny again. She looked down at her gaping and quite empty pussy, and felt a need unlike anything else – she had to have something fuck right away.

"FUCK ME!!" She screamed at the mass of tentacles.

They responded immediately and a particularly thick tentacle slid up Jess's slime coated leg. As it ran up her pale skin she noticed it was different to the others, the head a small opening that looked almost sheathed. There was no mistaking it, it was obviously one of the demon's cocks. The sight of it suddenly made sense of the pregnant women, made sense of why they were all there – it was a nursery. Yet Jess didn't care, she needed to be fucked, so she opened her legs wider and groaned as the tentacle-dick pushed its way inside her.

"Yesss! Fuck me! Cum in me!" She cried, knowing she needed its seed inside her.

Whether the demon heard or cared what Jess wanted she didn't know but it gave it to her anyway and the tentacle cock slammed deep into her body. It was without a doubt the biggest thing she'd ever had inside her even with everything she'd fucked in the last day – it was as wide as most men's cock were long. It stretched her opening incredibly wide, beyond any normal human limits but instead of agony all Jess felt was pure pleasure.

Slowly the giant tentacle cock pushed deeper and deeper into her, Jess just lent back in the slimy pool, arching her back and watched it slide into her. Her belly distended hugely, her skin stretching around the mighty organ inside.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck! Yessss!" She groaned.

The smaller tentacles weren't idle either, several were wrapped around her arms and body, and held her just about upright, whilst others still caressed her breasts and a trio of smaller ones were still pounding into her arse, though the feeling of their volition was insignificant when compared to the giant cock in her pussy.

Slower the huge dick-tentacle started sliding in and out of Jess, slipping all the way our with a slimy pop before ramming its way inside her abused body. It would bury itself about two foot inside her, twisting her normally flat belly obscenely then pull back out again. Its motion was slow but utterly intoxicating. Pleasure was building and building inside Jess again, she knew she would come again soon, and it was going to be incredible.

Lena was being similarly fucked by a massive tentacle-cock on the other side of the pool but the demon had placed her on all fours so she had two of the dicks in her. One deep in her pussy and the other a foot deep inside her anus. She seemed to be cumming almost endlessly and despite her own pleasure Jess felt a bit jealous.

Such concerns vanished however as the her tentacle-dick starting to pick up pace, quicker and quicker it went, and soon it was slamming in and out of her several times a second. It was pounding into her with such speed and force that the other tentacles had to hold her tight or she would have been thrown across the cave, and if it hadn't been for the demon's magic she would probably have been torn in half by the force but instead her body not only accepted the punishment but revelled in it so that it felt like her whole body was an extension of her cunt and no matter how deep inside her the cock went it still felt incredible.

There was no way Jess could take such abuse for long however and perhaps a minute after it started she exploded in orgasm, it hit with such power that for a few seconds she actually passed out. But the incredible wracks of pleasure she felt quickly bought her round, and she screamed and screamed in ecstasy.

Her climax seemed to trigger the tentacles too and as the third wave of shuddering passion hit Jess's body the dick buried itself in her once last time, jerked slightly and then she felt her insides become flooded with hot, sticky cum.

"Ugghhh! Ugghhh! Ughhhhhhhhhh!" She cried, each scream indicating yet another peak and another blast of jism inside her. Whilst the cock had stretched her body unnaturally, its orgasm was now expanding her even more. Her belly grew massively as jet after jet of demon cum was deposited inside her, pints upon pints of it filling her. The small tentacles in her arse pulled out and instantly she felt a torrent of the stuff gush out of her arsehole, her body was so full it was filling every part of her and escaping where it could. A little was squirting out between the walls of her pussy and the tentacle but she was so stretched that she was tightly clenching the demon dick and hardly any could exit there. As not enough could spray out her arse and with nowhere else to go it started coming out of her mouth.

At first her throat and mouth just filled with the stuff, muffling her orgasmic screams but it then welled up out of her belly in such quantities that it gushed up her throat. Still cumming Jess had no choice but to open her mouth wide and let vast quantities of the sticky, dark green, slimy cum vomit out and spray all over her body. It was disgusting yet incredibly arousing, Jess had never felt so utterly abused, it was delightful.

With cum still pouring out of Jess's mouth like some kind of unholy hose, the dick, seemingly finally done, pulled out of her at speed. It and all the other tentacles pulled away from her. The sudden absence of anything blocking her grossly overfilled belly had an immediate effect and another torrent of green cum gushed out of her pussy, dwarfing the stream pouring from her mouth and anus.