The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped hard. Her orgasm was coming back. I kept the pressure on her clit, holding her legs open with my palms on her inner thighs.

"Then what's wrong?" He asked.

"I just c-cant m-make it"

She was writhing hard trying to get away from my tongue. I held on tight to both of her thighs, licking her mercilessly.

"Jennifer ... what are you doing right now?" James said, sounding suspicious,

"Nothing!" she cried as her breath increased.

I let a barely audible "mmmmmm" escape my lips as I started to suck on her clit, taking it between my teeth and rhythmically flicking it with my tongue.

"Is someone there with you?" He said, starting to sound a little upset.

"No ... I just.. I have to go!"

"Where are you? Are you at your place?"

"I ... uh ... I just have to go ... " She was cumming hard, straining with her neck and arms. I held her down as she came. The phone fell off her chest, bounced off the mattress and on to the floor.

"Ok. Fine. Whatever." He huffed. "See you in class." *Click*

Then, immediately after James had hung up, she gave in and did that thing where she screams against her tightly closed mouth while thrusting and grinding with her pelvis against my jawbone.

I kept the rhythm consistent, and she came at least three times in a matter of a few minutes.

When it was over she lay there panting. I wondered if she realized that the humiliation had made the orgasms better for her.

"I don't want you to see him anymore." I said coldly.

She did not say anything.

"Am I understood?" I said impatiently.

"But..." She said, breathing heavily.

I got really angry. Despite what I had just done for her, she STILL wanted to go see that guy again. I slapped the inside of her thigh.

She jumped against her bindings and grunted at the pain. I slapped her thigh again, leaving a pink mark.

"Owwwww!" she shouted.

I rained many slaps on her bound inner thighs, mostly up near her pussy, and down to about half way to her knees. She jerked and shuddered and whaled as I slapped her thighs.

"NNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed behind her clenched teeth and mouth as I spanked her directly on the pussy. I spanked her vulva six hard times until she finally begged me to stop.

"Please Master Pleeeeeeeeease!! She groaned. "Pleaasse Stop!"

"I said, I don't want you to see him anymore." I repeated..

"Yes, Master" she said weakly, completely spent. I left her bound and naked for a while. I went into the other room and reflected for a while.

I hated to admit this, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I just could not deny the fact that her affection for that James guy had really made me jealous.

This whole situation was making me struggle way more than it should have.

Imagine a Dom having such a petty little emotion like jealousy over his sub. Jealousy! It was unseemly and decidedly unDom-like. I just could not allow it to happen to me. I had to remain in complete control of this situation, of Jennifer, but most importantly, of myself.

I had to desensitize myself. I had to control this. I would desensitize myself by allowing other people to see her, and maybe even touch her.

Once again I would enlist the help of my friend and former roommate: Scott Chadwick.

* * * * * * * *

I told Jennifer to come to my apartment that Saturday morning. She had worn her SLUT earrings that day without me reminding her. I noticed that she had sounded surprised when I told her just to wear sweats, sneakers, and regular cotton underwear that day. She probably figured, with more than a bit of horror, that I would be providing some sort of insidiously kinky outfit for her to wear that day. Of course, she figured correctly.

After the obligatory strip and blowjob, I told her to get up and shower. By that time she had her own drawer in my bathroom with all of her shampoos and lotions and things. I heard the shower start as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

I still really enjoyed watching Jennifer shower. She had such a beautiful body. I loved watching the soapy water run down her taut belly and thighs. She looked so graceful as she leaned back, sticking her pert breasts out as she squeezed the shampoo from her long dark hair.

But she hated it when I watched her shave her pussy. I don't think she really liked having a bald pussy at all. To be truthful, I did not care to see bald pussies myself, I preferred to see a nice trim little bush on a woman, but this was one of the few things to which she had NOT yet become accustomed. Shaving her pussy, especially while I watched her, still made her feel like a slut.

But today I was not going to watch her shower and shave. It would probably just turn me on again and then I would have to cum again, and then she would have to shower again and well, we just did not have that much time. We had to leave in the next fifteen minutes, and she still needed to dry off, do her hair and makeup, and get dressed. As I sipped my steamy coffee, I retrieved the bright yellow, plastic UCLA bag from the closet.

"What's that?" she asked, as she stood wrapped in one of my towels, combing her wet hair.

"It's a bag from the UCLA bookstore." I replied.

"I can see that" she said. "What's in it?"

"Your outfit for the day." I said.

"Are we going somewhere?" she asked, sounding a little worried.

"Yes" I said. "We are going to Scott's place to watch the game. And you, my dear, are going to support your team by wearing this." From out of the bag I revealed a skimpy UCLA cheerleader costume.

I grinned proudly. She rolled her eyes slightly, and slumped back into the bathroom. She knew me and she knew that occasionally I would make her do silly things like this. The cheerleader outfit, skimpy as it was, was not even close to some of the other stuff I had made her wear. Besides that, she knew Scott fairly well by that time, and had been to his place before. It was all part of the routine. Even the baby blue UCLA bra and thong panties did not seem to faze her.

Jennifer was a UCLA undergrad. I think she was a little angry with me because I was forcing her to miss the UCLA/USC football game, which she had planned to attend with her friends. The two schools are big cross-town rivals, and the annual game was a big event for fans, undergrads and alumni alike.

Despite the fact that I was a grad student and TA at UCLA, I had been an undergrad at USC. Most of my best friends were USC Trojans.

Scott was one of my best friends from USC. He knew all about my relationship with Jennifer. He had seen her naked and even seen her cum. And speaking of pussy shaving, once he had actually shaved her pussy himself, as I watched, on the dining room table of his apartment. I am sure that the thought of prancing around a couple of USC guys in a cheerleader outfit was somewhat embarrassing for Jennifer, but it was not nearly as bad as it could have been.

I made her tie her hair back into a ponytail with a UCLA hair ribbon. I also made her apply temporary UCLA tattoos to her face and biceps, as well as a smiling cartoon bear tattoo on the middle of her right ass cheek.

I had purchased a pair of white patent leather high-heeled boots for her to wear. I was probably spending too much money on this. But the boots really made the outfit.

Still, the outfit did not seem to bother her very much. After all, Scott and I had already seen her wearing a lot less. So what if she looked silly in front of us? So what if she had to bring us beers and snacks while we watched the game and leered at her? She was reluctant but resigned. She had been through worse. She did not start to really panic until we were in the car. That is when I revealed that it would not just be Scott and me. This was actually going to be a party, and there would be other guests present to see her dressed as she was.

Scott had invited a few people, but unfortunately only two showed up. It was a couple: Scott's buddy Jason and his girlfriend Monique. I was disappointed at first; I had hoped to humiliate Jennifer in a room full of USC fans. Jason and Monique were very obviously shocked when I introduced Jennifer to them as my sex slave.

I knew their reaction would bother Jennifer. It would bother that part of her that sees herself as a strong, competent, and moral woman. But I also knew that it would enflame the passion of the Jennifer who was a submissive little slut.

But what I did not know then, was that having Monique there was the worst part for Jennifer. Being sexual with and in front of men was bad, but in front of another woman was just horrible. Monique got to see her dressed in a revealing yet ridiculous UCLA cheerleader costume. But this was only the beginning.

As it turned out, Monique was also Korean American. At one point, when she thought I was not listening, Monique said something to Jennifer in Korean:

"Ahnyeong," She said "daangsin ui os eul joh ah."

Which I later learned meant, "Hi, I like your clothes". Jennifer blushed and looked at the floor. I could not hear Jennifer's response, but I think it was a muffled "Thank You"

Scott ushered us in the living area in front of his big plasma screen. The Game was on.

To be honest, I don't really follow football, but the USC/UCLA game was a big deal every year so I played along. There was always a party somewhere.

During the game, I delighted in having Jennifer perform for our guests. The look of distress on her face as she was forced to serve us was priceless. Jennifer fetched drinks and snacks for us. The Gorean training had come in handy. I chided her, criticized her. I made sure she served with beauty and with grace.

Jason and Monique were gradually becoming more used to my torments.

At first Monique just gasped or giggled whenever I commanded Jennifer to bring me a beer, or to fetch a bowl of pretzels to Scott. At one point, Monique said that she would like a bottle of water, insinuating that I should make Jennifer get it for her. Naturally I complied. Jennifer brought Monique a bottle of water and opened it for her.

Monique said "Why, thank you Jennifer"

"Hey she should really be thanking YOU." Scott said.

"For what?" Monique giggled.

"For the honor of serving you." Scott said with a grin.

"Oh! Ha Ha ... right!" Monique said. "Well ... maybe a curtsey will do for now."

Then it happened. It was subtle, but it clearly happened: Monique gave Jennifer an order.

"Curtsey for me Jennifer." She said.

Jennifer's face was a blaze with either anger or embarrassment, probably both. She closed her eyes and complied with a half-hearted quick little curtsey.

"C'mon Jennifer, you can do better than that." Scott laughed.

I had not seen her this mortified since the first day I blackmailed her. Not since that first moment in my office at school. It was that moment that she knew she would have to perform sexually for me.

She stood and drew one foot back behind her leg, and bent her knees as she gingerly pinched the hem of her skirt, and lowered her head in reverence.

"Nice." Scott laughed, "for a second I thought she was going to lift that skirt all the way up!"

"She will, if I tell her to." I said "Jennifer, show everyone your bear tattoo."

I heard Jennifer take a quick breath before she reluctantly turned around and raised her skirt showing her baby blue UCLA thong and bare ass cheeks, one of which featured a smiling cartoon bruin.

Just then Jason and Scott yelled suddenly at the television and jumped up from their seats. UCLA had scored the first touchdown of the game.

As the boys sat back down, disappointed, Scott said: "So, is it spanking time then?"

"What?" Jason asked.

"Dave said he was going to give Jennifer a spanking after every touchdown." Scott said, just as Jennifer walked back in the room.

I saw her eyes open wide as she glared at me. I had not told her about that little part of the plan. Actually I was not even sure I was going to do it. I had mentioned it to Scott earlier.

"No," I said. "She gets spanked whenever USC scores, not when UCLA scores. When the Trojans spank the bruins on the field, we spank the Bruin in the living room.

"Oh no!" Monique said, "She should get spanked when UCLA scores as a punishment for scoring. When USC scores she should have to take an article of clothing off or something"

Scott and Jason laughed and applauded. I agreed and commanded Jennifer to bend over with her palms on the coffee table.

I stood behind her as everyone watched intently. Scott and Jason watched in a sort of lascivious awe as I lifted Jennifer's little skirt over her narrow hips, exposing her perfectly toned ass. Monique's eyes sparkled and she pursed her lips trying not to smile too broadly. She was clearly enjoying this.

I felt an incredible rush of power. Jennifer was doing everything I commanded her to do without resistance. She simply obeyed humbly and allowed herself to be degraded in front of all of us.

"Okay Jennifer..." I said as I casually stroked her ass.

She did not respond.

"Jennifer?" I repeated firmly and gently patted her ass to get her attention.

She turned her head around toward me and feebly said "Yes, Sir?"

I noticed that she no longer had that bored expression on her face like she did back at my apartment. This was certainly NOT routine for her. I could see the tension between her eyebrows and the clear look of humiliated desperation in her watery eyes. I owned her completely. It was obvious to everyone and there was nothing, nothing she could do about it.

"Now Jennifer..." I spoke in a condescending tone as if I were talking to a child. "...Since UCLA scored six points, you are going to get six spanks. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir" her voice cracked a bit.

"And I want you to count each one." I said.

She hung her head in resignation. "Yes, Sir.

"Good girl" I said, placing my left hand on the small of her back and raised my right hand high. I brought it down, swiftly smacking her butt directly on the smiling cartoon bear tattoo. She flinched and gasped as the sound of the smack echoed in the high ceiling of Scott's apartment.

"One!" she whimpered.

I noticed that Scott and Jason were staring at Jennifer's upturned ass while Monique was on the other side of the table enjoying the distraught mortification in Jennifer's face. I saw Monique grin curiously.

"I think she should have to count in Korean for us." She said.

Wow. Ingenious. I would have never thought of making her count in the language in which she used to speak to her parents. Talk about forcing her to be present.

"Good idea Monique!" I said. "Let's hear the rest of the counts in Korean Jennifer."

* SWAP! *

"D—dool..." Jennifer stuttered

* SMACK! *

"Set!" She said.

* SWAP! * Her ass was so young and tight that it barely jiggled at all when spanked.

"N-net!" she shouted, reacting to the pain.

* SMACK! *

"D-dasot!"

Her ass was starting to turn pink.

* SWAPT! *

"YAH-sot!"

She sounded relieved. That must have been six. Her knees were starting to shake. One thing is for sure; Jennifer was not much of a pain slut. It had only been six spanks.

"Oh! Extra point!" Jason cried as UCLA scored the conversion. I had never imagined a Trojan could sound so happy after a Bruin score. "May I give it a try? Jason asked.

"NO!" Monique cried, "You aren't touching another girl's butt!"

"Okay fine, He said. You do it!"

"Ewww, NO!" She laughed.

Jennifer hung her head again, bent over in shame as we discussed her spanking.

Jason continued to cajole his girlfriend with Scott's help. Eventually, Monique conceded and agreed to spank Jennifer. Of course I had not said that I would allow it, but the thought of Jennifer being spanked by a girl ... was too good to pass up.

Monique casually approached Jennifer's waiting ass.

"Okay Jennifer," she smiled "Lets here you count it out loud!"

She reached up and spanked her quick, probably at about half the power as I had spanked her. But it was enough to make Jennifer cry a little. She whimpered the Korean word for seven, 'eelgot".

I allowed Jennifer to go in to the bathroom to freshen up. While she was gone Monique said she couldn't wait for USC to score. She wanted to see some skin! After the spanking, Monique was becoming more and more comfortable with the idea of Jennifer being forced into sexual servitude. And that was pretty hot.

Scott was thinking the same thing. He pulled me to the side and talked about allowing Monique to go further with Jennifer, he was thinking we might get a good lesbian BDSM show out of it.

Monique was pretty cute, and the idea of her going at it with Jennifer was pretty hot, but I don't think Jennifer was quite ready for that, and who knows where Monique was coming from. I don't like not having control of a situation, but Scott was really pushing for it.

"C'mon Dave ... Be a Dom!" Scott prodded me.

But I would not allow it. Besides, Scott had no idea what it really meant to "be a Dom."

Jennifer came out again; her eyes were red and glassy. The game proceeded. When USC scored, Jennifer was forced to remove her top, then her skirt.

She was spanked three times after a UCLA field goal. I performed all three spankings.

After USC scored again I made her take off her bra. Scott and Jason marveled at her perky Asian breasts.

"Uh oh!" Monique giggled " a bit chilly in here Jennifer?" Jennifer's nipples were conspicuously erect. I know Jennifer hated how her nipples would get hard, belying her desire. I know she hated the fact that we could plainly see her arousal. But there it was.

Monique reached up and barely flicked Jennifer's erect left nipple. "Oohh" Monique cooed. "Those nipples are just BEGGING to be pierced."

She flcked the right nipple and Jennifer recoiled a bit. It was the tiniest of little flicks, but a girl had never touched Jennifer in a sexual way. It was obvious that she was mortified by the touch, but probably more so by the humiliation of her own obvious arousal.

"Look they are standing up like good little soldiers" Monique laughed. "Would you like to have your nipples pierced Jennifer?"

Jennifer froze. "N-no Ma'am." She stuttered.

I had never considered piercing Jennifer's nipples, but the look on her face when Monique mentioned it made me think about it. I liked the idea of turning this conservative, studious Asian girl into a trashy little slut, completely against her will. And if forced nudity and sex acts were becoming passé, then perhaps a piercing or two would give me that feeling of power that I craved.

On the next USC field goal I made her take off one boot. She had to hobble around on a single high-heeled boot wearing nothing but thong panties.

It was funny at first, but I could tell that everyone really just wanted to see her pussy.

The guys were dying, praying loudly for another field goal, touchdown, whatever. I could tell that they wanted to see Jennifer's pussy. And all Jennifer could do was stay quiet, and serve dutifully. But I know she silently prayed that no more scoring would take place and she would be allowed to maintain a scrap of dignity.

When the next touchdown came, I ordered her to take off her other boot, and her panties as well. The guys cheered and clapped. Jennifer glared at me, frozen.

"Do it." I said firmly

Jennifer closed her eyes and peeled off her panties, stepping out of them, more like she was in a locker room rather than a strip club. She stood up, and knew not to cover her pussy with her hands, despite the fact that every particle in her wanted to cover it up.

And we could see why.

Jennifer's labia had become both red and engorged. She was more aroused than any of us had guessed.

The guys applauded. Scott told her to walk back and forth like I had commanded on the first night in his apartment. It was a quick order and Jennifer obeyed.