The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey now!" I said "Get your own" I did not like Scott muscling in on my sub. Although. I must admit, She did look good parading in the nude.

Monique asked Scott if he had any hot cocoa. He did, in the kitchen. I made Jennifer prepare it for Monique.

While Jennifer was in the kitchen, Jason asked me some basic beginner BDSM questions about why she was doing everything I told her to do. I decided not to tell them about the blackmail, and Scott knew not to bring it up.

As far as they knew, Jennifer was performing simply because she wanted to: because she was nothing but a submissive little slut and it simply turned her on to be used and degraded in front of others. Her hard nipples and swollen red pussy was evidence enough.

"Oh wait we have to fix something." Monique said and grasped a red Sharpie marker from the cup full of pens on Scott's desk.

She popped off the cap and carefully drew a big red circle around the temporary UCLA tattoos on Jennifer's biceps. She then drew a diagonal line through the circle to the cheers of Scott and Jason. Jennifer closed her eyes in shame as Monique carelessly wrote upon her bare skin.

"Oh! " Jason laughed, "draw a noose on the bear's neck."

USC undergrads used to buy these little Bruin teddy bears with nooses tied around their necks during the week of the UCLA game. They would drag them around campus as they walked in between classes. I always thought it was a bit morbid. And silly, but the freshman seemed to like them. I think the Black Student Union eventually complained about it.

Monique laughed, "What bear?"

"The one on her butt!" Scott shouted.

Monique touched the back of Jennifer's shoulder, indicating for her to turn and show her the temporary cartoon bear tattoo on her ass. Jennifer obeyed her and pivoted around to show her naked ass to Monique.

Monique balked. "I don't know how to draw a noose! You draw it." She said to Scott, who was sitting on the other side of the room.

"Send her over here with the pen." He said.

Monique gave Jennifer the pen and told her to take it to Scott.

"Wait." I said. "Jennifer, I want you to crawl to Scott. Hands and knees."

Jennifer looked at me in despair. Crawling naked in front of three guys and a girl may have been one of the most humiliating things she had been forced to do up to that point. She hesitated, and I glared at her. She reluctantly sank to her knees. As she went to place her palms on the ground, she was not sure what to do with the red marker in her hand.

"Here," Monique said, and took the pen from her and placed it to Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer closed her eyes, and accepted the pen into her mouth. She held it like a dog holding a bone as she shamefully crawled on all fours to Scott, who was beaming on the other side of the room.

I stood near Monique's seat, and we could clearly see Jennifer's swollen glistening pussy lips as she crawled away from us.

Scott curtly removed the pen from her mouth and told her to turn around and stick her ass up. When she obeyed, I could clearly see the look of abject shame and degradation on her face. She looked at me briefly as she raised her hips for Scott to write on her.

Scott was smirking as he drew on her. He drew something on her left cheek, which I presumed was the noose for the bear. Then he took several moments and smiled as he drew something else on her right cheek. Jennifer had her head down and I could not see her reaction. I can only imagine how humiliating this must have been for her.

When he was done, Scott had Jennifer stand up and turn around to show us her ass. He had indeed drawn a very convincing cartoon noose around the bear's neck, and he had crossed out its eyes with X's.

On ther right ass cheek he had drawn one of USC's logos: an interlocking letter "S" and a letter "C' which stood for "Southern Cal". I had to admit, Scott was a fairly decent artist. It looked just like the USC logo.

I told Jennifer that she had to let Jason have turn writing on her. She replied with a feeble "Yes, Sir." I told Scott to send her to Jason with the pen. Jennifer got positioned to crawl and obediently opened her mouth for the pen. But Scott had a different idea. Instead of placing it in her mouth, he put his left hand on her lower back, and then, with his right hand, he penetrated her pussy with the marker. Jennifer gasped and her eyes popped open wide when she felt the violation.

I probably should not have allowed it. In fact, Jennifer looked right at me as if to question me; as if to say 'why are you letting him do this?!'

Scott slapped her ass and told her to crawl to Jason. "And you better not drop it!" He chided.

Jennifer crawled much more slowly and deliberately than she had before. I thought she would want to do it quickly to get it over with, but then I realized that it must have been difficult to hold a sharpie when her pussy was so wet.

Sure enough, we all heard the pen drop from her pussy and land on the floor. I made her turn around and pick it up with her mouth. I could see the dark red "SC" on her butt and I could hear the letters from the SLUT earrings scratch the floor as she retrieved the marker with her lips. It was horribly degrading ... and we all enjoyed watching it.

Eventually everyone wrote or drew something in red on Jennifer's nude body. Since her pussy was too wet, she was forced to get the pen wet with her saliva, and we would insert it into her rectum. She had to crawl from person to person with the red sharpie sticking straight out of her ass. At least she did not drop it again.

In the end, she had the word SLUT written across her chest just above her breasts. The words "UCLA sucks " were written across her abdomen. Below that Scott drew a clever little cartoon bear, but he made Jennifer's belly button the bear's mouth, so it looked like the bear was making an "o" shape with its mouth, as if ready to suck a cock. It was pretty funny. You probably had to be there.

She had the bad words and other rude drawings all over her body. She was mortified and embarrassed and looked completely pathetic. But I must say, she still looked good. She especially looked good crawling on her hands and knees. Her the shape of her ass with her waist and hips was just perfect. It was a perfect curvature. I would be making her crawl a lot more often after that.

Jason asked about the Gorean stuff. I sighed; I did not want to get into all the details of Gor. So instead, I offered to show off some commands.

First I made her assume Nadu, the kneeling position next to me.

I talked about her palm placement and her posture, pointing things out like she was a prized animal or a dog at a dog show. We all stood around her, impressed with her obedience.

Scott was a little more crude, suggesting that it was a perfect position for oral sex. Jennifer stared straight ahead, terrified at the prospect of having to suck cock in front of others.

I thought about this. Although I liked the idea of Jennifer performing for everyone's amusement, I must admit that I was a bit self-conscious about whipping my cock out in front of everyone. And there is NO way that I was going to allow her to give Scott or Jason a blowjob. But, the pressure was on, so I had to think of something.

I remembered the large industrial style dining room table where we shaved her I made her climb up on the table. Everyone gathered around it as I commanded Jennifer to kneel in Nadu position atop the table under the bright overhead lights.

I made her perform Nadu, Bara and She-Sleen positions. For some reason, She Sleen - the position in which she must be an all-fours as she thrusts up her ass like an animal in heat – seemed to bother her the most.

That expression on her face, that look of complete mortification and defeat...it haunts me when I think about it. But at that time I was getting drunk with power, and I pushed her further by issuing the 'Entice' command.

This was the command I had invented. This was the command in which she was forced to rotate and gyrate her ass, as if attempting to entice a mate by physically begging to be mounted.

It was dehumanizing, but she did it. Jennifer reluctantly swayed her hips and gently thrusted her ass in small circles for us. But, I could tell that I was losing her. The mortified expression on her face was becoming blanker, more distant. This is what happens when the sub separates her self by creating a psychological shell. She was beginning to have some dissonance between Jennifer Kim, and the naked girl on the table lewdly humping the air on her hands and knees.

I was not ready to allow her to leave. I wanted her, the genuine, actual Jennifer to be present. I started using her name in every sentence. "That's it Jennifer...", "Move those hips, Jennifer..." "Good girl Jennifer".

I decided she needed to turn over, and see the faces of her audience. I commanded her to assume the Sula position on the table. Sula is the position in which she was to lay on her back with her legs spread and her engorged bald pussy was exposed for everyone to see.

"Keep your eyes open, Jennifer" I commanded. I wanted her to see our faces. I wanted her to see our eyes as we examined her nudity. I wanted to see the smirk on Monique's face, and the hunger in Jason and Scott's.

But Jennifer just opened her eyes and looked straight up and the bright lights above.

"Sula-Ki, Jennifer!" I barked.

She obeyed by slowly raising her hips off the table with her legs spread. Scott was standing at the head of the table and had a perfect view of her exposed pussy as she raised it.

"Now... look at Scott in the face, and ask him what he thinks of your pussy." I said.

I heard Jennifer take a long slow gasp.

"Look him in the eye and ask him." I said, "and don't forget to address him as 'Sir'".

She bent her head forward, looking at him in the eyes with her pussy up in the air before him.

"Say it Jennifer." I said firmly.

"W-what do you think of my p-pussy, Sir" she asked weakly.

"It's lovely." Scott grinned.

"Manners, Jennifer." I said.

"Thank you Sir." She said to him.

"Your Welcome Jennifer" He replied.

"Now ask Jason." I said "And look him in the eyes."

She turned her head to face Jason. He raised his eyebrows, not sure what to say.

"What do you think of my ... my pussy, Sir?" She asked.

"It's (ahem) very nice Jennifer." Jason replied.

"Thank you, sir." She said.

"Now ask Monique." I commanded.

I knew his was the worst part for her. That's why I saved it for last. Her legs were starting to strain. She was beginning to perspire. She sniffled. The tears were coming back. Jennifer turned her head to face the only other girl in the room.

"What do you think of my pussy ... Ma'am?" She asked.

"Well ... " Monique took a casual sip of her hot cocoa and smiled. "It's okay I guess. It's wet and excited, but I would really have to see the clit if I had to make a good assessment."

"Wow." I thought to myself. "What a great idea." Jennifer closed her eyes, not sure how to reply.

"Put your ass back down Jennifer, Back to Sula." I ordered.

She did as she was told, and her legs began to close reflexively.

"Keep them spread, Jennifer" I said, using her name in every sentence. "Is Monique correct Jennifer? Is your pussy excited?"

"NO Sir!" Jennifer said sharply in a surprising moment of defiance.

"Wow!" Scott said. "Losing your touch Dave?"

"Well let's see Jennifer. Reach down and open your pussy lips for us." I commanded.

She closed her eyes tightly and did not move her hands.

"NOW, Jennifer!"

She started crying softly as she slowly reached toward her pussy. She really hated this. I could tell she hated this.

Her hands froze just around the perimeter of her vulva. She was sobbing now.

Jason and Monique watched her with great interest. Scott was looking at me. He was looking at me as if to ask what's wrong? Why isn't she obeying you?

This made me mad.

"Open up Jennifer." I said, getting impatient. "Let's see it."

Jennifer reluctantly touched the swollen lips of her pussy and slowly, but gingerly spread them, revealing the glistening pink of her vagina, and the surprisingly long and erect clitoris standing tall and proud.

"Now THAT little solider is practically begging for a clit ring!" Monique smirked.

A pierced clit seemed too far, but Jennifer had that panicked look of despair on her reddened face.

"We should invite Jay over." Scott said.

"The tattoo guy?" Jason asked.

"Yeah." Scott said. "He is licensed to do piercings and he has his own tattoo gun. He did a cool looking Trojan on Max's arm."

"Oh that's right!" Jason said.

"He is the one with the really cute girlfriend," Monique added.

I said nothing for a moment, contemplating piercings and tattoos. Our buddy Jay could bring his stuff right over there to Scott's place. He could pierce her and tattoo her right here. I liked the idea of marking her as my property. Maybe I should get my initials tattooed on her ass to mark my territory.

The problem is that he probably would not do it if Jennifer screamed for him to stop. If it was non-consensual, Jay definitely wouldn't do it. I had to think about this.

Jennifer continued to lie on the table, holding her pussy lips open for us to see.

"Dave," Monique said, snapping me out of my momentary trance." I really think Jennifer would like some stimulation." She motioned towards Jennifer's exposed clit.

"Your right," I said. "Jennifer, rub your clit with your fingers."

She kept her eyes closed and did not react.

"Come on Jennifer. Lets see you masturbate for us." I said, almost angrily.

She didn't move.

"NOW goddammit!" I slapped her thigh hard, leaving a pink hand impression.

She just couldn't do it. She could not lie there and masturbate in front of all of us. I could not believe this. She was not going to fall apart on me here, in front of everyone.

"What's wrong Dave?" Scott asked, implying that I was not in control of the situation.

I bent down close to Jennifer's head and whispered into her ear. "If you don't start rubbing your fucking clit right now, you will get the punishment of your life right here in front of everyone, and I will let Scott and Jason fuck you while Monique watches."

Jennifer took a long breath and gently began rubbing her clit.

We could all see her blush growing throughout her naked body.

Her finger motions were slow and mechanical. She was rubbing up and down, but she was barely applying any pressure. It was like she was trying NOT to pleasure herself too much.

Of course she wouldn't want to pleasure herself, not in front of all of us. Being naked, and performing for everyone was bad enough, but to allow us to see her experience sexual pleasure, or god forbid an orgasm was way too much. Having a girl present was especially embarrassing for her.

We watched silently for a moment. The only sound was the slight jingling of Jennifer's SLUT earrings, and an occasional gasp of a sob.

Then one of the hottest things I have ever seen took place. Monique, with her cocoa in her right hand, one hand, reached forward with her left hand and places her fingers atop Jennifer's as she masturbated.

"Come on now," Monique said. "You will never finish if you don't press hard."

Not only was this a shock - considering that Monique had to be cajoled just to spank her earlier – but somehow it felt to me like it was a slight a breach of protocol or something. Jennifer was MY sub, and I don't think Monique should have touched her like that without my permission. I had let the earlier nipple-flicking slide, but sustained genital contact seemed like too much.

I probably should have said something, or I should have stopped her. But it was just so hot. Monique is a good looking girl, to see her rubbing Jennifer's pussy, as Jennifer lay there naked and squirming in resistance was so unbelievably hot, it was simply surreal. It felt like all of the blood in my brain went straight to my cock. I was fully erect, and not thinking straight.

Jennifer put her other hand on Monique's to stop her, or at least slow her down

I reached forward and took each of Jennifer's wrists in my hands. I stood at one end of the table and stretched her arms way above her head. She was struggling hard to pull her hands free of mine, but I was too strong for her.

Jennifer closed her legs, squeezing Monique's hand between her thighs.

I looked at Scott and Jason and motioned with my head to her legs. They understood immediately. Scott and Jason stood on either side of the table and each took hold of one of her legs. The each had a hand around one of her knees, and one hand at one of her ankles. Monique moved to the gynecologist position at the other end of the table. She stood right between Jennifer's spread legs and looked down at her aching pussy, which was forced open wide by the two men. Monique took a casual sip of cocoa, and again reached for Jennifer's hungry clit.

Jennifer closed her eyes as Monique's rhythmic rubbings continued. It made a sloshing sound in the wetness of her pussy. She was mercilessly persistent. I'm not sure, but she may have been fucking her with his index and middle fingers while simultaneously stimulating her clit with his thumb.

I looked down at Jennifer's face. Her eyes were closed tightly. I could hear and see the struggle she was putting up. I actually liked having someone else pleasure her while I watched, as if she was doing it for my amusement. So I stood there, watching, fascinated by the expressions on Jennifer's face.

I couldn't quite place the emotion I saw. Her face muscles were tightened. She alternated between closing her eyes tightly to a fixed gaze straight up at the ceiling. It was almost as if she were trying to concentrate on something... some fixed point in the distance.

"There we go" Monique said soothingly to Jennifer. "Just let it all come out"

Oh that was it: Jennifer was showing resolve. She was resolved not to cum, and she was struggling between the building climax in her body, and her overwhelming desire not to have an orgasm in front of us. Jennifer was using every ounce of discipline and will power she could produce just to avoid having an orgasm. She did not want us, especially Monique, to see her cum on the table.

Monique continued to masturbate the helpless, straining girl.

It was bad enough to be stripped naked, spanked written upon, and humiliated in front of three guys and another girl. I am sure that Jennifer thought it could not get any worse than serving them, curtsying to them and performing tricks for them like a trained animal. But a climax would be much, much worse for her. An orgasm would be like a capitulation, like an acknowledgement that she really did enjoy the whole thing and that she enjoyed it and took part in it as a willing, and even eager participant.

I could see it on her face. Sweat glistening, hair mussed cheeks tear-stained, Jennifer had a steel determination. She started to groan as her body tensed. I could see the muscles in her legs, her abs, her shoulders and arms all flexing as she physically tried to repress the billowing rage within her, straining like an overinflated balloon inside her. I really admired her strength. I really did.

But despite her truly valiant effort, Monique coaxed it out of her, and her orgasm came hard and suddenly like the snap of a slingshot. All that resistance she had displayed had only made it worse, more intense.

Her groan darted up an octave to a muffled shriek. It was one of those jarring shrieks that told us she had completely lost control of herself. Her pelvis tightened and bucked involuntarily.

Then, in a surprise that stunned all of us ... especially Jennifer ... she ejaculated.

Monique yanked her hand away as fluid shot from Jennifer's vagina and audibly splattered on the steel-topped table. She continued to groan loudly in despair as she closed her eyes tight and the juice squirted out of her for more than a full second. I had never seen anything like it.