The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bucked and thrusted slightly as the ejaculation subsided and her orgasm waned. She sobbed loudly. There was a moment when the only sound was her sobs and the din of the TV still on in the next room.

"Woa!" Jason yelled. "Did she pee?!"

"No," Monique said as she wiped her hand off with a paper napkin. "She ejaculated. It happens to some women when they are really, REALLY turned on."

"Ejaculated?" Jason was puzzled "She came like a guy?"

"Sorta." Scott said.

"I didn't know girls could do that!" Jason said "That totally looked like PEE to me!"

"Nope," Scott said touching the puddle with his index finger and bringing it to his nose for a sniff, "Its ejaculate."

By that time I'd say the crowd was worked up. The guys talked about having sex with Jennifer. Surprisingly, Monique did not seem completely opposed to Jason fucking Jennifer as long as she could watch. That was a quick turn around from earlier when she did not want him to even touch her ass to spank her. I'm not sure what changed, but at that point I think that Monique no longer saw Jennifer as a potential threat to her relationship. She saw Jennifer as a toy, something to be played with, or to be used. Jason clearly wanted to fuck her. I can only imagine what Scott wanted.

But I would not allow any of it. I know Jennifer would fuck all of them if I commanded her to do so. This may sound strange, but I felt somewhat protective of my Jennifer. Others could look at her, maybe even touch her, but her heart and soul belonged to me. Only I would be allowed to have her. I can't believe I am saying that now. And I did not realize at the time that my feelings had grown so deep.

It was Clear that Jason and Monique were turned on; when they left they hardly even said goodbye. I hoped that they appreciated what I had done for them. They were going to go home and have amazing sex all because of my generosity. Unfortunately for Scott, he would be alone tonight. He would probably be jacking off thinking about me and Jennifer. I had to get her back to my place quickly. I needed to fuck her again.

Jennifer did not speak at all on the drive home. But, as soon as we got through the door of my apartment, a strange thing occurred. Without an order or even an implied suggestion, Jennifer turned toward me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me.

The kiss was deep and passionate, and entirely consensual. Actually it was more than consensual. She was not merely willing: she wanted it. She wanted me.

Was she into me? She was into me. She was passionate, almost aggressive. I thought back to how she ignored me in class, and had mechanical sex she had with me so she could get it over with and be with someone else. Now she only wanted to be with me.

We made love that night. It was consensual, straightforward sex: No orders, No humiliation, just sex. Kissing, fondling, sex. I can't describe how it felt. It was just transcendent joy. I felt connected to her in a way that I have never felt connected to another human being.

And I would never feel like that again.

[End of Chapter 5.]