The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced up at Emma, who motioned me to finish her young cousin with a giant splash of my hot cum and my own loud cries. I collapsed on Emily, but hands were turning us over and bodies were laying in a heap on us as well.

I looked up at Emily, who had tears running down her cheeks. She bent down and kissed me passionately, then whispered in my ear, "Thank you, thank you, that was so nice."

I grabbed as many bodies as I could, kissing, pinching, probing, tickling, being the best male pest I could. Tongues went to work cleaning Emily and me, slurping loudly with murmurs of approval.

Gradually, the writhing mess on the deck quieted. Emma sat up and said, "Well, Emily, I hope you remember this." Emily was pulled into four laps, still being kissed and loved. I rolled to the side to let the women enjoy each other. I served more punch, then went and got washcloths and towels. I realized there were four wet, juicy cunts there on the floor that still needed servicing.

"Emily, help me get your sisters lined up against the railing here."

This was not universally popular. Complainers got a hard swat on their delectable behinds. As soon as I had four gorgeous bodies bent over to the rail, I plunged into the nearest one with enthusiasm. Emily joined in, moving from body to body with kisses and loving, her fingers finding wet places to excite.

I decided all four needed to feel me before I brought them to orgasm. Beth was under me, muttering, "Yes, yes, more, you devil."

I left her and moved to Amy, the smallest but toughest buttocks of the four. She was tight, but pushed back hard as I entered. "Give it to me, you big fucking brute!" She got four more strokes, then on to Anna, whose pearly white Russian body glistened in the afternoon sun. Anna had a well used cunt, with tremendous internal muscles. It seemed she lived to get a male in her so she could squeeze the life out of his miserable cock. I loved it.

Emma had the biggest smile on her face when I got to the end of the line. "Get in me, I need to tell you something."

I think she reveled in her grandmother sex. The others had the youth advantage, the fresher cunts, but she enjoyed the thrills her body still took from my attack, the peaks to which I drove her.

"I love you, Alec, I really do. I'm going to cum right now so you can go back and do what you need to do with the others. Don't finish in me, save it for one of them."

With loud cries and exclamations, she got off in front of everyone, shaking under me.

My cock stood proudly, large and purple, covered with juice from these beautiful women. I pulled the three who hadn't come into a circle with me. "I'm ready for you now, there's no hurry, shall we move to a bed?"

A chorus of no's came back. "We want equal treatment!"

I grabbed the nearest curvy rump and filled its cunt with hard cock. Very quickly, Beth was squirming and shouting and coming. Afraid she would trigger me off, I rushed to her neighbor. "Pardon me, do I know you?"

Amy really wanted to cum and she really wanted all of what I could give her. "Smartass, think you're so good. You better hurry and bring me off, or you'll suffer later." She'd hardly got the words out before her body and tight cunt went into spasm. "Oh yes, more, harder."

She got several strokes before I rushed to Anna, hoping she was as close as I was. I bit into her neck and grabbed her bobbing tits, squeezing hard.

"Oh, you miserable fucker. Leaving me for last. I'll never forgive you. Don't you dare cum before I do."

But she was ready and with a chorus of howls we came joyously together. I'd never felt my come drive out of me so hard before. Then, before we could catch our breath, everyone was back in a huddle, even Emma wearing a beneficent smile, as though she were the only responsible adult in the group.

She herded us down the outside stairs and around to the backyard shower, where lots of hot water, soap, laughing and giggles got us cleaned up. Emily decided to play the helpful handmaiden and was everywhere with towels and a hairbrush and even lotion.

We wandered inside to find Beth ready to serve hot cider. I began to sit at the table when Anna said, "Let's go upstairs where we can be comfortable," and led the way to the big bed.

I couldn't believe how sweet and tender the aftermath was. The women put me in the middle and then arranged themselves like cats, nestled up against me and each other, eyes closed, sipping their drinks.

The silence went on for a long time, no one daring to break the spell.

Finally, Emily drained her mug and crawled over to Emma's side. The body language was total love. "Emma, I can never thank you enough for today. I'm still tingling and shaking from head to toe. I never thought fooling around could be so nice. I never even knew what fooling around really meant until today." Everyone laughed.

Then Emily crawled over and got on top of me, pressing her mound into my very limp cock. "Alec, you and that incredible thing of yours have changed my life." More laughs. Amy and Anna reached out and pinched the teenage butt sticking up lasciviously.

She kissed me with her tongue just poking out a little. She looked around at the others and asked, "Do I really get to have sex with you again?" Lots of laughs.

I sat up against the headboard and pulled her back against me.

I said, with a light tone in my voice, "I am SO glad I don't have to do that again right away!"

Amy and Anna had their eyes closed. Emma and Beth were cuddling and headed to sleep as well.

I pulled slim Emily into my side and the cover over us.

It was pitch black but Emily was pulling my head down so she could kiss me. My arm was still around her and my hand cupped her modest breast. Our tongues dueled for a bit. I pushed the button on my watch and the lighted face said midnight. My stomach growled.

She got up and started crawling over bodies asking who wanted a midnight snack, because Alec did and she was going to fix something. Hands were pulling her down and feeling her up. I reached over, pulled Anna to me, and kissed her.

I whispered into her ear, "So I'm a miserable fucker, am I?"

"Yes, you are," she said out loud. "You are a devilish, oversexed obnoxious male, but I'm not ready to trade you in!"

My hand was between her legs and her hand was on top of mine, pressing down. Emily turned on the light in the bathroom and Beth saw where my hand was. And where Anna's was.

Quickly, there was a whirlwind of female grabass going on. I jumped out of bed, pulling Emma with me. "Let's go help Emily."

She jumped on my back and had me carry her horsy style downstairs to the kitchen. We both went up and kissed Emily, who had the eggs and mushrooms out.

She looked at us, "This is so much fun, I get to cook for an orgy!"

The kitchen crew went to work and soon much more than a snack was ready. I did the coffee, and made a small pitcher of gin fizzes. Emma sliced up fruit from the refrigerator. Emily diced ham in with the mushrooms, green onions, and red peppers. As she poured the egg mixture into the pan, she hollered up the stair, "Scrambled eggs with ham in sixty seconds!"

There was a rush to the stairs and bodies tumbled into the room. This crowd didn't want dried out eggs. I brought warm plates from the oven and set the toast on the table.

"Oh god, Emily, this is heavenly."

Another voice said, "We're going to have to keep her sex life going so we can have more late feasts."

Emily, the new woman and instant celebrity chef, was glowing.

Emma was glowing too, with her new brood gathered close. She looked around and said, "That's a very big bed that Randolph built for me, but it's getting full. Does anyone want their own bed?

Surprised faces looked at her in disbelief. She continued, "And are we sure we want to let Alec sleep with us? It's awfully convenient for him to wake up in the middle of the night and just take us one by one, going right down the line."

Amy looked at me and then looked down the table at Emma, saying, "Emma, where do I sign up for being taken in the night?"

Roars around the table. "Yes, yes, me too."

No one had bothered with clothes when they came downstairs, so my view around the table was of five beautiful females with their charms in evidence. If I hadn't been so thoroughly worn down by each and every one of them just a few hours ago, I would have been hard and ready, especially with the talk of sex in the night.

Emma stood up. "I guess the message to me is shut up and don't ask any more dumb questions." She smiled and almost giggled as she gathered up plates.

The food preparation crew was elbowed out of the way and we climbed the stairs. Emma took Emily's and my hands and led us out to the veranda. I pulled them in close, sharing my body heat and nuzzling their faces. The view of the lake and the starry sky was terrific.

Emma said, "Emily, I want you to enjoy yourself in the next few weeks before school. Alec is special, and he loves you a lot, just as he does the rest of us. I used to think that a woman had to be paired up with a guy who was exclusive to her, but I don't think I do anymore. I've been happier with Alec around in the last month than any other time in my life."

I got a squeeze from her and thought to myself that Emma was a wonderful main squeeze, if you believed in that stuff.

Emily jumped up and down and said, "Oh I will, Emma, I will!"

I grabbed her and lifted her above my head, twirling us. I brought her down to my chest and kissed her. She buried her head in my shoulder and cried happy tears. Emma pulled the two of us to her, keeping silent.

The kitchen cleanup was finished and others joined us. It was cool but no one was shivering. Six bodies were occupying very little space. The silence continued and then bodies peeled off and went back to bed.

I heard a noise and opened my eyes to see Emily already in her running trunks, pulling a bra down over her head. I eased out of bed and went over to her. Standing behind, I gently gathered her boobs in my hands and placed them into the bra. She turned her head and kissed me. "I needed help with that, did I?"

I went looking for my own running clothes and came back to find others climbing into the same gear. Anna walked over and said, turning her back to me, "I need some of the same help that Emily got." She turned her head and gave me a kiss too, as I worked the large Russian tits and stretched the sports bra cups over them. Emily took a run across the room and jumped into Anna's arms. "Am I ever going to have tits like yours, Anna?"

With a mischievous glint, Anna said, "Absolutely, you just have to go on Alec's special liquid diet!"

There were disapproving noises around the room and Emily blushed. Then she hugged Anna and said, "Well, that put me in my place. My girlfriend Sally says she spits her boyfriend's stuff out."

Emma said, "Let's run. Sex education later."

As we were leaving the house, Emily leaned up and whispered, "I want to taste it." I looked at her and she stared back. "No," I said. "Yes," she said.

I went off at a lope, saying, "We'll talk about it."

Anna was beside me, getting ready to lead. "Talk about what?"

"She wants to taste you know what."

"She's never done oral?"

"I guess."

She punched me on the arm, laughed and said, "I have an idea. The three of us go to the swim float and I give her some pointers."

"And you're going to swallow but keep it in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"And then she's going to get some in her mouth?"

"Yes." She grinned evilly and sped away.

Emma, Beth and I brought up the rear as the delectable rear ends of our three young women disappeared up the road.

"Alec," my very fit grandmother said, "are you still happy with what is happening?"

"My god, Emma, I'm in 7th heaven. Making love to the two women closest to me in the whole world. Surrounded by smart, fit, horny things who think working for my flakey company is a good idea. How could a guy complain?"

We stopped for a breather at the top of the hill and she looked hard at me and then at Beth before starting down at a fast pace. We were three abreast and she said, "Well, daughter, he seems to be bearing up. I have no idea how one man can keep us happy and also start up a high tech company, but so far he seems to be thriving."

Beth got on the outside and they took turns swatting at me.

"Hey, I deserve all of that, but hang on a second. Homework for you two. Beth, you and Anna and Amy need to get back to Boston and decide on a headquarters office. I've decided it shouldn't be up here. Too much attention that we don't want. Why don't you take a flyer on the three of you living upstairs in your house, and remodeling the downstairs into offices and reception. That location not far from Mass Ave is just what we need."

"Ok, but it's not very nice of you to make me run and think about work at the same time."

I ignored that and turned to Emma. "Maybe you and Emily can run interference at the county. Don't you know the planning director? What if you and Emily and Clarissa went to lunch and gave him a bunch of straight talk about preserving historic values while moving the community forward and providing fresh employment?"

"Beth," she said, "how does he run and cook up homework for us at the same time?"

"I don't know. Is it the control freak genes he inherited from you and me?"

I looked at them and we all laughed.

"One other thing," I said to both of them, "we need to hold down the number of attractive women in sight while Paul and his guys are around. We've got enough tongues wagging already after the barbeque."

"You're right, badass grandson, your harem can't be visible here in a god-fearing Christian village."

More laughter as we caught up with the others at the gate.

Emily was pink and still out of breath. She came over and giggled at me, punching my arm. "Anna says that Team Clinton is going to enter road races, and if you don't make the varsity cut, you have to do dishes and take out the garbage!"

The three non-varsity runners looked at each other and smiled. No competitive spirit in this group. No, none at all...

At breakfast, Beth announced the Boston trip and homework, while Emma talked about getting the construction project off the ground with the county. Anna was looking sad and I realized she thought her surveying idea was being shut down.

I said to Beth, "Anna needs a chance to set some property corners and put them into the computer map for Clarissa. If she and Amy form a surveying team, they should be able to do what we need by the end of tomorrow and turn it over to our architect."

Amy looked at me, "So your legal counsel is now an apprentice land surveyor?" She smiled and everyone smiled back at her.

"I've always read that lawyers were versatile." She came around the table and pulled my hair while whispering in my ear, "Thanks. It will be fun."

I picked up Roscoe, who had established his place on the table right next to me, and walked back to my office. I scratched his ears and he put his head down on a corner of the desk.

I called Sam Trevelyn. "Hi, you are batting a thousand with those last two women you sent my way. They've both signed on with the new company."

"My god, Alec, what do you have in the water up there? Those two are stars in the making. You better treat them well. What can I do for you this morning?"

"I was wondering if Clinton Enterprises could put you on retainer so I could call you up for advice now and then. We are going to be in and out of intellectual property issues all the time."

There was silence from the other end. I held my tongue.

"Alec, I like the idea of a scrappy, homegrown chip operation. Why don't you put me on the Board as an outside Director and then you can ask for advice anytime you like. I'll agree to serve for a year, and after that we can see where it goes. Since you are a startup, I don't think you need to compensate Directors right now. When that IPO comes in a few years, you can pay us off in stock."

"Sam, that is more than generous. We're working on finding a home office location and I'll be down in ten days or so to sign the papers. We can talk then. I'll be in touch."

"You take care of those girls, like I told you. Bye."

I put the phone down and found Beth climbing into my lap. "That was nice, what you did for Anna and Amy. You have good instincts for people, Alec." She kissed me lightly.

"Not to mention what your male equipment does to us." She reached down and squeezed me.

"Was it ok to put words in your mouth about the house in Boston? I'm a little too aggressive at times."

She kissed me harder and her tongue explored the inside of my mouth. I put my hand between her legs and rubbed.

"Hmmm. Keep doing that. It's fine for you to put words in my mouth. Not as hard to swallow as your cock!"

I got a good headlock on her and yanked on the big braid Emily had done with her hair.

"Stop! I was just kidding." She whispered in my ear, "I really don't know how you do it, but every one of us is horny around you all the time. If we didn't have serious work to do, I'd be hauling you upstairs..."

"Out! out, out. Begone woman! Give me some peace so I can think about what we do more than two weeks from now."

Roscoe had his head up, and tail thrashing. "That's right kiddo, they can be a nuisance now and then."

I laid three sheets of note paper out for thirty, sixty and ninety day bulleted lists. They were getting long when I ran into some questions about supply chain that needed Anna's advice. I went looking for her, thinking it was almost lunch time anyway.

The scene out back was hilarious. All five of them were making a game of the survey. Emma had a clipboard, Amy had the target, Beth was holding an old property map, and Emily was dancing and gophering when needed.

"Alec!" Anna shouted, "we found two of the old corner markers and we are making great progress. We'll actually be done out here today, I think."

I said to Emma, "After lunch, maybe we should drive a few stakes for the industrial building and the communal shower/gym building and see if they match your mental image of where they should go."

She smiled at me, "Yes, and if I'm not satisfied, I get you down and pound on you?"

I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.

Emily said, "I heard that! I get to pound him too!"

Emma looked at her, "Why is that?"

"Because he is a good guy and I like to wrestle with the good ones!" She cartwheeled over to me and landed in my face with her tongue out.

The next morning after breakfast, we all stood in the driveway, helping load three cars for the three women going back to Boston to work on the company headquarters and other chores.

They gathered around me and I kissed each one passionately. And got tight hugs in return.

After a moment, I said, "I have another homework assignment for you. Everyone driving back and forth solo isn't such a great idea. Why don't the three of you shop around for a company van while you are in Boston? Get something you like, not the standard issue. Don't worry about the cost as long as it suits your artistic sense of what our new company needs."

They looked at me, mumbling 'artistic sense'?

Roscoe was unaccounted for, so I went looking and found him in my office. I gathered him up and walked out to Amy's car. As I handed him through the window, there was a mournful meow.

"Alec, he's bonded with you! Now what?"

I petted the big orange feline and said, "Roscoe, be good and ride with Amy, who loves you and feeds you better than I do. She's coming back and you can come along."

He looked at me with accusing wide open eyes. I leaned in and gave Amy a special kiss and put my hand down her front.

"Stop that! You're acting like one of those frat guys."