The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roscoe purred approvingly. "He just wants to know that you and I are getting along." I kissed her again and kept my hand on the tip of her breast. "I want you to do me a favor. When you buy that van, make sure it has space in the back to get comfortable."

"Stop! You are making me wet."

"Good, it will keep Roscoe sniffing at you all the way back."

We laughed and they drove off.

I gathered up Emma and Emily and we sat in the kitchen sipping some reheated coffee. I looked at them and they looked at me, wondering what next.

"I was thinking it might be peaceful around here with three of us away, but when I look at the two of you, all I see is trouble. Let's go upstairs and talk."

My suspicions were correct. They dropped their clothes, tore mine off, and pulled me into a rolling, tumbling wrestle on the big bed. I got them face down, side by side, and dug my fingers hard into their shoulders and back. And down to the two luscious butts. I was not erect and unless they forced me, wasn't interested in sex. I burrowed between them and got a thigh across mine from both sides. This lead to kisses, and squeezes of my limp cock.

Emily said, "Now that you've got two Clinton girls alone, you are not going to take us?"

"Actually, I am, but not the way you are thinking. What if we have a little Clinton celebration on Friday night? Let's go to Burlington and have a nice dinner at a good place, not one of the tourist spots. You two get to pick. And while you are at it, why don't you visit your favorite dress shop and get something classy to wear. I'm buying."

Emily was so excited she was humping my leg without knowing it. Emma reached over and swatted her curvy behind. "Behave young lady. It's rude to get yourself off on the president of the company!"

Emily jumped off the bed and did cartwheels to the end of the room and back, landing on top of Emma. "I'm sorry, it's just that being around him makes me wet all the time."

I got on my knees and positioned the sexpot on her back between Emma's legs and her head on her mound. I bent the teenage legs up in the air and plunged my mouth into her sex.

"Oooh, I thought you said we weren't doing this? But please don't stop. I've never had a guy lick me before."

I looked up at Emma who was smiling and nodding at me and pulling gently on Emily's golden hair. My tongue went to work, enjoying the taste of young pussy, which was quivering and jerking. Surprising me, she hollered like a banshee and came violently in a minute or so.

"OMG, that was wild! I can't believe your tongue made me come like that. Do I get more some time?"

She was still shaking when I moved up the bed and kissed Emma with a tongue covered with Emily cum. My eyes asked if she wanted equal treatment. Hers answered yes but not in front of her granddaughter.

Emily asked in a small voice, "Now that you've licked me, do I get to lick you?"

Emma mouthed at me, "Yes, later."

I pulled Emily onto my chest and said, "Sexpot, I'm happy to have you experiment with oral sex on me, but not right this minute." I kissed her wetly and held her tight. She pressed all of her naked self to me and hummed happily. "I'm not forgetting what you just said."

We stumbled quickly through the shower and set off for town.

By midafternoon, Emma, Clarissa, Paul Clinton, the builder, and I had met with Alexander McLaren, the head planner for the county and chief of the building and permit division. Emma's property was zoned for agriculture, and our buildings would push the rules a bit. Emma led off with an introduction of me and my plans for a technology enterprise that would generate new employment, be non-polluting and non-traffic generating and several other good things. She was doing such a great job, Paul and I smiled at each other and kept our mouths shut.

"Emma," Alexander said with a laugh, "I do believe you could charm the kilt off my Scots' kin. This is a fine project, but we need to see a formal application with all the i's dotted and t's crossed. The forms are available online. I suppose, Paul, you'd like to have expedited review so you can get the foundations in before freezeup?"

Paul nodded, "Whatever you can do to assist, Alex, would be very helpful. I'm scouting for the main steel structure right now, so the engineering specs can go in the application."

Clarissa added that she was already beginning to complete the permit forms.

Alexander stood up and said, "Thanks for coming in. If I get a preliminary application by the end of the week, I'll put it on next month's Planning Commission agenda. We might be able to get you a grading permit at that meeting, and final approval at the following meeting. Unless there are gremlins out there I don't know about."

We shook hands again and left feeling that the bureaucracy might actually support our project.

We called Emily and she arrived quickly with a car full of groceries and breathless with curiosity. Everyone piled in and I offered to buy a round of drinks. Clarissa and Paul looked at each other and Paul said, "Alec, let's do that at the end of the Planning Commission meeting that grants our permit. We wouldn't want to jinx the project by celebrating too early."

After we dropped off Paul and Clarissa, Emma asked Emily, "Did you find anything?"

"Yes, but we both need to go back and make sure."

While I drove to the bank to file the signature card, the two of them went dress shopping. By the time I got back, they were waiting on the curb. Emma was smiling and Emily was hopping up and down again.

"I guess you didn't have any luck? Maybe we'll do this another time?"

I was getting to love that amazing Emily screech when she was excited.

"Alec! You are so bad! Wait till you see us. They are the most wonderful dresses, ever. And Sheila is going to do the alterations overnight and we can pick them up tomorrow afternoon."

I drove and Emily sat in Emma's lap burbling all the way home. I needed to talk with Emma about the other surprise I had in mind. When we got back, I found a tape measure and told Emily to work on dinner while Emma and I checked some things about the building plans.

In the trees, I pressed her against a convenient trunk. "In all of this excitement, are you getting enough of me?"

She grabbed my ears and kissed me hard. "You never cease to amaze me, Alec. You have an incredible sense of what the people around you are thinking and needing. No, I'll never get enough of you, but I am very happy with what I have. Don't stop, please."

We did a few measurements and poked some sticks in the ground. "Clarissa is coming tomorrow to talk with us about siting. Are we behind the trees enough for the steel building to go about here?"

She nodded and said, "We also need to provide some isolation for the gym and living units from this ugly thing. What about catty corner over there?"

We stood together looking at the trees and the stakes, feeling that we were close enough for Clarissa to do the rest.

"I have something else to talk to you about. Is Emily staying here tonight or going home?"

"She told me she needed to help her mom in the morning, so she's going down tonight."

"Good, we'll talk after she goes."

After dinner and after kissing Emily good night, we went to the veranda with some dessert wine. I sat on the sofa and Emma curled right up in my lap.

She put her glass down and pulled my hair in all directions, kissing as she went. She let up and asked, "What do we need to talk about? Are you dumping me?"

This was too much. I picked her up and walked us to the bedroom. In moments, we were naked on the bed and my very hard cock was fully buried in her from behind. "Dumping you, am I?" I swatted both globes of her sweet ass. "Thinking I'm letting you get away?" More swats. She squeezed me vigorously. "Now why would I give up the best sex in Vermont?" My hips were moving forcefully forward and back. Her moans rose in pitch and then she was coming. A nice big and prolonged orgasm that proved what a great lay she was. I started over, from the front, and as I spurted my climax into her divine pussy, she came again.

We lay on the bed, catching our breath as the twilight shadows deepened. I went to fetch a washcloth and towel. She propped her head up on a pillow and gazed at me as I cleaned her womanly parts.

"That was as nice as any sex I've ever had. Do I need to tease you to get more of it?"

I decided teasing worked both ways and thrust my mouth into her sex, finding the very sensitive clit and making her jump. She pushed me back down and used the towel on me, then sat on top.

"All right, enough foolishness, talk to me." Her eyes were laughing, daring me to spear her again instead of talking.

I rolled us over and fastened on the nearest nipple. "Truce!" she hollered.

I pulled up the cover and handed her a wine glass. "You remember when you and Anna told me Emily wouldn't want to leave for school and would try to get pregnant with me?"

"Yes. She is still totally smitten. It's probably a mistake for someone as good as you to be her first lover. She's going to have a hard time finding an equal."

"Well, I'm smitten with her. The energy, the enthusiasm, the smarts. Not to mention the body and the sex."

Emma was looking at me, smiling, almost giggling. "You know what, Alec? When you are around her, all I can think of is what a happy boy you were eight years ago when you were her age. She brings that all out again." She nestled in and kissed me lightly. "Makes me feel young too."

"I have an experiment in mind. What if Emily worked for the company this fall, but spent one-third of her time in an online course program for college freshmen? Anna and Beth and I know a lot about that stuff and could help her with the tough spots. I'll bet Amy is good at it too, lawyers do a lot online these days. We could set up a dedicated online schoolroom for her."

Emma rolled into me, her hand on my lower back pressing us together.

"You know, on the sailboat, you had sex with me and tried to follow that with conversation?"

"Yes, you apologized and went right to sleep."

I kissed her neck and said, "Sweet dreams."

The sky was just beginning to brighten when she came back from the toilet and climbed into my arms. "Do you want coffee now or later?"

"Can we just enjoy each other a bit?"

We cuddled and she said, "You think you need to ask me that?" She checked for an erection that wasn't there. "Screwing an old woman didn't make you this limp, did it?"

Before I could find a smart reply, she continued, "I've been thinking about what you said about Emily and school. It sounds wonderful. She'll be out of her mind with being part of an experiment. But what about contact with kids her own age, facing the problems she is going to have to face eventually?"

"You picked out the biggest challenge of this program. As usual." I pinched her nipple. She flinched and swatted at me. I kissed her. She tried to swallow my tongue. I pulled back.

"Devious woman. Trying to distract me again."

I put my hand between her legs and squeezed. She moaned. I couldn't tell whether she was putting me on or not.

I climbed out of bed with her in hand and we went to do the coffee.

"The secret probably is to find a way for students to have both experiences. You're right that Emily needs time on campus, but it doesn't have to be right away, does it?"

She gripped my arm. "Challenge yourself about being selfish, Alec. She can't make sensible decisions right now, poor girl. Promise me that when she needs to go away to school, you'll send her off with a smile."

I hugged her naked body tightly. "Did I ever tell you that every family needs a grandmother to keep us pointed in the right direction?"

Clarissa arrived a little before ten, her arms full of papers. She and Emma kissed and I got a hug. "No kiss for me?"

She stood back a step and said, "You are devilishly handsome, Alec, and have charmed Emma and all the other women here. If I kiss you, I'm afraid you will steal me too."

Her voice was saying one thing and her eyes another. I stepped close and applied a hot, wet kiss. It went on for a while.

"Oh Emma, he really is bad, isn't he? Turning on a safely married woman."

"He is. Behave yourself, Alec, or we'll lose our architect."

With a strange look at me, she spread out the preliminary site drawing, based on the survey that Anna had done.

"We'll want to take this outside, but let me describe what I've done and some of the code compliance details."

It was very good work. The relationship of the main building to the other structures, the careful arrangement of the access road and parking to be inconspicuous. the use of the trees and slope were all excellent.

Outside, I made sure that Emma took the lead in asking questions, while I pounded stakes as directed.

"Emma," Clarissa said, "we can put up a story pole if you like. It would outline the facade of the building."

"I'd like to go back to the house and have the two of you describe what I will see from there when it is finished."

In another hour, Clarissa was headed down the hill with a full list of refinements, and our approval to file the preliminary application with the county as soon as possible.

I sat behind Emma as we sipped some tea, giving her a neck rub. She leaned back against me and I shifted to her front.

"Take me upstairs and talk to me some more about your plans."

I carried her up in my arms and she kissed my mouth and neck as we went. In the bedroom, she skinned out of her clothes in seconds and said, "Lose your clothes and get in there. I'm going to the bathroom first."

She climbed in, teeth freshly brushed, bottom wiped, and fragrance applied.

"How can we talk when you've got yourself all fixed up for some loving?"

Before she could answer, the phone rang and she picked up.

"Beth! It's good to hear your voice. How are things in Boston?"

"Yes, we are sitting here and I'm making him tell me more of the plans he has in that big brain of his. Emily is in town today helping her mom, so the two of us are by ourselves. It's very nice."

She climbed into my lap and put my hand on her breast. I nibbled on her ear.

"You did? It's French and has a pull down couch in the back?"

I took the phone away from Emma and said, "That was quick, do you have it yet?"

"I thought that bit about the couch would get you. No, it's being detailed and some options added. We pick it up on Saturday. If Amy has papers ready by the beginning of next week, do you want to fly down?"

"I was thinking the three of us should come, so everybody gets their two cents in about the house renovation. Are you still ok about that?

"Yes. Am I going to sell it to the company? I'd like to get out from under that mortgage."

"Talk to Amy. Tell her it is what I'd like to do. Would the two of you make double sure the city zoning will allow commercial activity and see that there are reasonable parking rules?"

"She's already working on that. I miss you."

Emma grabbed the phone back. "I heard that. We miss you too. You know, I haven't been to Boston in years. Can we see the sights with Emily? She will be very excited."

Mom and daughter had more girl talk and Emma said goodbye.

She propped up the pillows behind me, then got between my legs and used me as her pillow. I put my hands across her stomach, but she moved them up on her breasts.

"I've got you here alone with me and you have to follow orders."

"Before I lose control of my urges, you had better ask your questions."

She rearranged herself so she could look at me. "You said I was going to be some kind of vice-president. What does that mean?"

"Let's back up a minute. You remember the night you agreed that the company could be here and have a building here. You were sitting at the other end of the table and your eyes were giving me a very hard look?"

She was moving her hand and encountered my erection. She wrapped her fingers around it and smiled. "Yes, you deserve a hard look now and then, grandson of mine." Her squeeze was hard.

"What I thought I saw in that look was you making a generation transfer but with conditions."

"Yes. Many conditions. Many conditions." Her voice trailed off and she nestled her head into my shoulder, eyes closed.

The phone rang again and I picked it up. "Alec, it's Emily. Mom says I can come out there if you have work for me. Are there any chores?"

"Emma's taking a nap, so I don't know what she has in mind, but you and I could work on getting some of the company financial records into the computer. Are you going to stay overnight here?

"Only if that's ok. If you and Emma want to be alone, that's fine too."

"I'm sure she will shoo you out if she wants me to herself. Why don't you see if the company can have online account access at the bank, and also check for some fresh corn or something like that at the store."

"Alec, you know that thing you said we could do some time. Is today a good time?"

I glanced at Emma and she was laughing and nodding her head.

"So, in addition to showing you about spreadsheets, I have to show you about that too? Which comes first?"

"Alec! You are being cruel. I'm just trying to improve my skills. All my skills." The flirtation was clear in her voice.

"All right. Get busy and we will see you after lunch."

By the time I hung up the phone, Emma had me in her mouth, sucking vigorously.

"What are you doing?"

"What's it look like? I'm getting you ready to teach Emily about blowjobs."

This was too funny for words and we both lay back laughing.

I kissed her on the mouth and said, "I'd like to finish that thought of yours before we get distracted again."

She sat on my thighs and stared at me with serious eyes.

I stared back at her. "If I have my numbers right, I'm the eleventh generation of Clintons to hold this land. I've come into some money, and we should use part of it to make sure it can be handed down intact to more generations. The most important thing you should be doing with the company is making sure all the young enthusiasm for technology doesn't run away with values that need to be respected. Is that ok?"

She nodded, still serious. "You said you could tell there were conditions about your inheritance?"

This time I nodded, and she went on, "Well, I've been thinking, and one of the conditions is that every time you and I make one of our deals together, you have to seal the deal by proving you are still the best lover in these parts."

She laughed and moved forward and up, finding the tip of my cock and sliding firmly down it. "Now get to work."

This was funny, giggling sex. We kept whispering 'conditions' to each other and using our hands to massage and swat body parts. Midway through, I was poking her from behind and she came loudly. I answered that we had to save me for Emily. We fell apart, smeared in her goo and still laughing. She climbed up and lowered her pussy on my mouth.

"I want to check on your woman eating skills before I let you instruct Emily on male sucking skills!"

I went to work energetically, storing up a memory of what grandmother pussy was like so I could compare it to what I was going to do to Emily in the afternoon.

After lunch, Emma and I were sitting on the front porch talking about the artist cottages when Emily drove up and got out of the car with large shopping bags in each hand.

"Alec, you are not to look! These have to be a secret until Friday afternoon." She was giddy with excitement about the big night out in Burlington.

Emma said, "I don't think we should let him upstairs before we are ready. A little tension always keeps a date guessing. Alec, did you remember to get a reservation at that place we told you about?"

"I have bad news. We are not going there."