The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faces fell. "What happened? What's wrong. Our big night ruined?"

"Let's go upstairs and put those boxes away. I will tell you the sad story."

The dress boxes went into the closet. They stood there staring at me. "Well?"

I started taking my clothes off and pointed to the bed. "You have to wrestle first."

Their frustration was taken out on me as two bodies thrashed around, pinching and biting.

"Ok, I give up. I'll talk. But Emily has to bring us some punch on the veranda first."

Emma sat next to me, leaving a space for Emily to climb into. The punch was very good, the warm afternoon in the sun was divine.

"Cafe Noel is closed for a private party on Friday."

Emma said "damn." Emily looked like she might cry.

"But the ma"tre 'd got us a reservation at his cousin's place, which he says is excellent. It's out of town, down on the water. I looked it up and the reviews are good."

All was forgiven. Kisses were back. I sipped my punch and licked their lips with a cold, wet tongue.

"Even better, they have some rooms upstairs, and I reserved one with a big bed and a small bed." I looked at Emily, "For propriety's sake." She and Emma laughed. "So no one has to worry about driving after a nice evening out."

Emily was lying back, her gorgeous boobs golden in the sun. Suddenly she realized that she was lying on Emma's arm, and that Emma's fingers were around me.

She looked at me, "Is there a reason we don't have any clothes on?"

I looked at Emma, "Is there a reason we don't have clothes on?"

She leaned forward and took Emily's breast in her mouth. "Oh, that's bad. Help, I'm being attacked." Emily's fingers were running through Emma's hair and the two of them were murmuring at each other.

Emma pulled her up and around so she was looking at a very big, hard cock. Emma pulled a tube from her pocket and told Emily to put some on me. "Just do it, don't ask questions."

The jam that oozed out of the tube had a nice rosy red color.

"Now lick it carefully, starting at the tip."

Emily's blond hair was covering her face as she leaned in with her tongue out as far as it could go. She took a hesitant lick, then another, and another. "Hmm," she smiled at us, "tastes good. Does the stuff he makes taste that good?"

We all laughed. "Well, if you want to find out, you'd better get busy pleasuring him. He won't come if you don't do a good job. I'd hate to have to take over for you."

Emily gave her a fiery look and plunged her mouth down on my cock. This felt great, but she went too far and gagged instantly, pulling back wildly. Emma looked at me and mouthed, "first time."

I whispered in Emily's ear, "Don't pay any attention to her. She's just jealous you are getting the first turn. Take your time and work it in slowly."

My mind was darting about wildly as Emily refined her technique with coaching from Emma. I shook my head and did a system reset. Only soft idle thoughts allowed of sex on the veranda with Emily and Emma. Everything else begone.

It worked, sort of. The more I concentrated on one thing, the closer to giving Emily what she wanted I got. Emma detected that I was close and said to Emily, "Sometimes they come without warning. He might blast you any second."

She looked up in agony and finally pulled off. "I'm sorry, Alec, but what am I supposed to do when you come?"

Emma and I laughed, but instead of interrupting with talk, Emma grabbed me and in five strokes I was squirting on Emily and in her mouth, on Emma's tits, and finally in her mouth as she swallowed me.

Emily looked at me, giggling, "I did get to taste it. You said I couldn't, but I did. It tastes ok."

Emma was mopping up with a towel she had brought. She pulled Emily to her chest, facing me. Her legs were apart and her sex was wet and shining in the sun.

She said to Emily, "One of the things about sucking guy's cocks is that it seems a waste if you can get a nice fuck from that same cock. If you like fucking, and lots of women don't, then maybe you aren't all that excited about sucking."

"Some women think they have to suck on their men because they like their lovers to please them with their lips and tongue." I leaned over and pulled Emily's crotch to my mouth. She was wet and delicious and when my tongue found her clit, she jerked wildly. "Oh, Alec, I'll suck you forever if you keep doing that to me. Please. More."

She was so aroused that it was a matter of moments before she was coming and moaning. I wiped my face and noticed that Emma was at the railing, her lean and very bare ass wiggling at us. "Emily, come over here a minute."

Two naked bodies leaning over the rail in the sunshine. Two glorious pussies irresistibly beckoning me. I approached quietly.

"Emily, what is the most exciting sex you have had so far?"

"That's easy. Having Alec do me, right here, in front of all of you."

"Tell me all the details of how you felt."

"I was so anxious and excited, I could hardly stand it. Everyone was sitting in the sun enjoying their drinks and being so relaxed."

"They were pretending, weren't they?"

"Yes, but I didn't know that then."

"Go on."

"Well, I sort of knew what was going to happen, but not really. Then you asked me to come and stand next to you and you undid my dress and your fingers attacked my boobs and nipples. You began to talk and it was hard to concentrate, but you were saying how Alec was so male and he didn't even ask you, he just took you. He pushed you down and shoved his big cock into you."

"Where is Alec's big cock right now?"

"It's in me, and I'm tingling all over."

"How many times has he had sex with you, counting that first time and this time."

"Five times."

"Does he get better or worse, the more sex you have with him?"

"Oh, Emma, you know the answer to that. Sex with Alec is just the hottest thing ever. Every morning when I wake up, I wonder if I'm going to get more."

"What's Alex doing now?"

"His big cock is roaming around in me, and his fingers are rubbing and pinching my clit and Oh!"

Emily sagged on the railing, my arms around her, shaking.

"So Emily, would you rather suck Alec or fuck him?"

In moments, she was lying back on the sofa, laughing and saying, "You both are so bad. You are totally corrupting me. Poor young thing that I am." She giggled more and thrust her hips at us.

I was buried in Emma and she was very gently squeezing me. We were sidewise to the rail, so that we could look at the lake and at Emily too, whose fingers were in her sex, rubbing back and forth as her eyes watched my cock slide in and out of Emma. "It doesn't have to be fast and quick, does it?"

Emma looked at her, "It can be any way you want it. Alec seems to know my moods and he matches himself up with them. That's one reason I love him so dearly."

"Will I ever find a guy to love dearly?"

We stopped and looked at her, then uncoupled and went to her side. I lifted her up and we walked to the big bed and climbed in. Emma took her face in her hands and licked her lips and kissed her forehead. "Emily darling, I'm sure you are going to find the perfect man. You do have to be patient."

She smiled up at us, "It doesn't have to be fast and quick?"

I stroked myself back into that wet cunt and pinned her to the bed. "It depends. If you happen to run across a girl with a tough body from gymnastics, and if she is naturally interested in sex, and if she likes to fight back, then sometimes you have to be quick to catch her." I pulled back and thrust hard and fast into her tight sex.

"Oh fuck. More"

I flipped us over and heaved up at her. She sat on my thighs, smiling hugely and holding Emma's hand. The two of them laughing again, the sinking sun casting shadows on us. I was bucking into her and she was rhythmically squeezing as hard as she could. Her firm breasts were topped by long stiff nipples.

"Emma! I'm going to come again." She shook all over and collapsed, sighing and making little sounds.

She rolled on her back and said, "What about the spreadsheet?"

Emma was enjoying rubbing the young tits in front of her. I reached out to give Emma's tits some equal treatment. She smiled at me. "Maybe Emily could start a new business, Naked Spreadsheets, satisfaction guaranteed."

Emily convulsed with laughter, shaking and rolling into a little ball. Emma and I pushed at her with our toes.

She finally caught her breath and said, "You just wait, I'm going to tell the others how you made this awful pun, and we are going to torture you for hours."

"Hours," Emma said.

I picked up the phone and called Beth. "Hi, I found you at home."

A minute of rapid fire news came back at me. I put the phone on speaker.

"We have the new van and love it. I'm not going to tell you how we have equipped the back. That is a secret. Everyone is here for a meeting tonight. We decided in honor of your behavior in Vermont that we would go naked. We have had two glasses of wine and are making a party out of my queen size bed."

Emma said to her, "The three of us are on my bed, the sun is still on us, and we are wishing you all were here."

There were audible, "Awwws," from the phone. Beth asked, "Are you still coming down?"

Getting out ahead of everyone, I said, "I've been thinking that Anna and I need most of a day with each other and with Sam. Does it work that some of you meet the plane and play tour guide for Emma and Emily while Anna and I do our thing?"

Voices answered "Yes," and Anna asked, "If we get our act together here, can we drive back with the new van by the weekend?"

I looked at Emma and Emily, who were nodding. "Yes, although six bodies will be a test for the vehicle."

Beth said, "Yes, a good test of our nesting behavior."

"If I'm driving, there's no telling what the rest of you will get up to in the back, is there?"

Emily spoke up, "He's just done an awful thing to me. It's too x-rated for me to say over the phone, especially with him listening, but I'll tell you the terrible details when I see you."

Sympathetic noises came from the phone and Emily stuck out her tongue at me. I reached for her but she scrambled away.

"I guess we need to wrap this up, I have a discipline problem at this end." Emily screamed "Nooo!" from the other side of the room and I quickly disconnected the call.

I didn't have to chase her. She cartwheeled to us and flipped into my arms, laughing hard. "You remember that part from Emma's speech where she says, "He didn't ask, he just took me?"

I hummed, pulling braids and kissing her ear. "Well, the new mantra is "Naked Spreadsheet." Whenever you say that, your women have to flop down and spread their legs."

Emma leaned over and captured a nipple and much of the breast behind it. "Young Emily, you are growing up fast and getting to be a terrible tease. One of these times he may retaliate. Your bottom could get very red."

She looked up at us with wide-eyes, smiling. "You mean tie me down and use the flogger like they do on the net in those nasty movies?"

"Emma, tell me the truth. If a guy gets rough with you, are your orgasms better?"

Emma looked at me and rolled her eyes, almost giggling.

I gathered her to me and said in my huskiest, most evil voice, "Emily, when you decide to explore kink, just let me know. Emma and I will put on our black S&M outfits with the sharp studs, and show you the secret dungeon."

She pushed back and said, "Really?"

Emma leaned over and gave the closest nipple a sharp bite and said, "Yes, and you are not ready for kinky sex - yet. Your mother would kill me."

The two of them, in dresses, made a wonderful dinner, and we all talked about our lists for going to Boston. I did my best to lower the sexual tension that was always in the room when the two of them were around me. It was hard. I could smell the scented soap from their shower, and lusted after the sensual lips with just a hint of lipstick. There were three generations of us eating a peaceful dinner, but the undercurrents of love and attraction were close to the surface. Tomorrow night was the celebration at the place down on the lake. I was looking forward to taking my women out for the Vermont version of a night on the town.

We were lying in Emma's bed, this time with the morning sun on us. Emily made us promise to stay put while she brought breakfast up. Emma was stroking my erection idly and humming in my ear as I licked her boob.

Emily appeared with the tray and we sat up. Emma made a place for her in the middle and we sipped our first coffee. "I miss them," Emily said through a mouthful of toast. "We have so much fun together in this bed."

I said, "I miss them too. I have an idea. What if instead of the three of us having a dinner out here, we go down there and have everyone go out to dinner?"

Emma said, "No romantic moments by the lake?" and I felt guilty. I looked at her and she was smiling, signaling that an evening out in Boston might be a fine substitute.

Emily was wiggling and giggling. "You have the best ideas, Alec. I've never been to Boston and now I even get to dress up and go out with everyone." She put the tray on the night table and straddled me. I got a hot kiss and her boobs pressed into my chest. "Oh dear, Emma, he is going to want special favors from us. And I'll bet they aren't cleaning the bathroom!"

Both of them were rolling and laughing and trying to get at my cock.

I called Boston and got Beth again. "Why are you burning up the phone line?" There was laughing in the background. I put Emily on and whispered to tell her we missed them and were coming early.

"Hi. We are lying here in the sun again and he is messing with my boobs. I told him I missed you, and just like Alec, he said why don't we cure that by going to Boston early." Now there were shrieks in the background. Emma pushed me between her legs and played with my hair.

"There is a problem, though. He was going to take us out up here and we have very nice dresses to wear. He calls them frocks. Can the three of you get some new frocks by dinner tonight? He says he will pay."

Anna's voice came on, "If we have to dress up, we get to decide where he is taking us. And I have to have a decent pair of heels too. And we all have to get our hair done."

It was clear my moment of sentimental suggestion was going to cost dearly. Emma whispered, "Tell them you miss them and love them. Girls like to hear that."

I bent over to the phone lying on Emily's muscled thighs. "Hey, I miss you and love you and will take you wherever you say." Cooing came out of the phone. "This must be a trick, he will make us pay when he gets here."

(cont'd in Part 5 - Gathering in Boston)