The Coffee Shop Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what you wanted, isn't it Mike?" I asked him, as I continued to move my hands over his chest and stomach.

"Oh yes, yes please," he breathed softly.

"To feel this good in hypnosis and to just enjoy it, Mike," I continued. "Just let yourself go, and drift even deeper now."

"Mmmmmm, that feels so nice," Mike replied, thickly. "Going deeper and feeling even better. So nice, so good." It seemed that he was enjoying himself so much that he was finding it a bit of an effort to talk.

I continued to work on Mike for about five more minutes, during which his nipples did not become any harder. His moans of pleasure and joy continued. I glanced down to look at the front of Mike's pants and confirmed my suspicions. He was not getting sexually aroused at all. He was straight after all, and getting turned on by another guy caressing his chest should not of had any sexual reaction from him. I was pleased to note that my surface scan of Mike's mind a few months ago which said that he was not gay, seemed to be confirmed now. Still, I could not help but have a twinge (okay more than a twinge) of regret that Mike wasn't gay. However, the next step should resolve that problem. I grinned silently to myself.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Mike?" I asked him.

"Oh yes, very much," he replied absently. "Please, please don't stop now."

"Do you remember asking me about hypnosis and sex, earlier today, Mike?"

"Yes," he replied quickly and then moaned again.

"If you would like, I can begin to introduce that aspect at this time," I said to him.

"Yes, please do," Mike answered the implied question.

"Fine," I said to him. "At the count of three, Mike, your favorite erotic female whomever that will be, will pop into your mind. When you feel my hands on your body, it will be her hands that you feel. When you hear me talk to you, it will be her voice that you hear. It will be as if I am an actor playing her role for you, and just the thought of you listening to her and obeying her, as you do me, helps you to experience even more joy and pleasure. When you hear her tell you that the fantasy is over, Mike, you will again be aware of my voice and my hands. Nod when you understand, Mike."

Mike was nodding throughout my instructions, and when I finished speaking, he nodded his head vigorously, and rapidly. "Oh, if only you were gay, Mike," I said to myself. I silently wondered to myself, if it would be possible to use my abilities to change the sexual orientation of a subject. I'd never tried to do that. I looked at Mike as he lay there waiting for me to count to three, and I realized that I'd never get the answer to that question, at least not tonight, and most likely not ever. As much as I might yearn to have that body of his pressed next to mine, and to feel those lips of his crushed against mine, I found that I couldn't think of really doing that to Mike, or to any other man. It would be forced, and faked, not at all real. It would be at best a hollow shell of what I was looking for and hoping someday to find. I deserved better, and Mike deserved at the very least some common courtesy, and my consideration.

"One. Two. Three," I counted out loud. "Best to get on with this, and obtain what enjoyment I can out of it," I thought to myself. I moved my hands slowly and gently in circles around and about Mike's chest and stomach. A shudder passed through Mike's body as he lay there, moaned out loud a few times, and grinned. It was obvious that his fantasy was starting.

"Doesn't that feel good Mike?" I asked him.

"Oh yes, yes it does," Mike answered dreamily. "Your hands are so soft and gentle Sharon. Even better than I dreamed."

"Must be thinking about Sharon Stone, I guess," I thought to myself. Well, to each his own. Still this might be a bit more fun that I'd originally thought.

"Just let yourself go, Mike," I said to him. "Let yourself go, and enjoy yourself."

"Yes, let go. Feels so good," Mike replied happily.

I looked at that handsome face before me. It was all smiles. Idly I glanced down to take a quick look at the front of Mike's pants. I grinned and chuckled softly to myself at what I saw. Mike was developing an erection, and very quickly too. As I watched, his cock grew longer and harder with each passing second. His pants were already a bit snug, and with this monster of his the fabric was being pulled tight. It looked wonderful. I'll bet that's also how it felt.

"What's so funny?" Mike asked in a puzzled tone.

"Oh, nothing," I lied.

Mike opened his eyes and gazed up at me. "Really. Why are you laughing at me?" He queried. He was still smiling but I could see a touch of concern creeping onto his face.

"I was just noticing that you seem very happy to see me, Mike," I said to him. "You are saluting me, so to speak." I jerked my head down towards his stomach.

Mike glanced quickly down towards his stomach, and once he caught sight of his pronounced erection, he blushed and swallowed a few times before he spoke. "Well, think of it as a compliment to your massage skills, Sharon. You really are very good at this, and I can't help but enjoy myself."

"That was a good answer," I thought to myself. I touched my fingers to Mike's forehead. "Deeper, Mike" I said to him. "Just go even deeper. You've been such a good boy. You haven't tried to grab me or force yourself on me in any way, so I'd like to reward you." Mike's eyes snapped shut, and he nodded his head a few times at the mention of a reward. His body went even more limp. Well, except for his cock. I glanced down and checked on that before I continued. "Sorry, but I'm not talking about sex, Mike. I'm not that kind of girl after all." He looked crestfallen, and the smile faded from his face. "However, if you promise to keep your pants on, I'll let my hands wander around below your belt." The smile returned to Mike's face, and he nodded his head. Words were not necessary. I slowly let my hands move down from Mike's stomach where they had been drawing lazy figures of eight, and let them head down past Mike's belt. I followed the course of the fly of Mike's pants and when I encountered the base of Mike's bulging cock, I took a detour.

"It's so big and hard Mike," I said to him softly. I ran my fingers of both hands up and down that steel shaft of his several times, as Mike slithered in pleasure and moaned out loud again. "That's right, Mike. Just enjoy yourself and continue to go even deeper. Oh so slowly, let yourself start to build towards the orgasm that you and I both know you desire. You must wait for me to tell you when to release, though Mike, because you know that will make it so much better." Well, after all I didn't want him to ejaculate inside his suit pants, since he'd have to wear those pants home.

"Feels so good. Going deeper and building it up, yes," Mike said in shuddering gasps. "Must wait for release. Wait for y..." His words were cut off as a very loud and profound moan was wrenched from between his lips.

"It's so easy to build it up slowly as you go deeper Mike," I quickly said to him. I wanted to be sure that there were not any accidents. "The deeper you go the easier it is to feel yourself able to hold back your release until I tell you to. It's so easy to obey, and follow along."

"Follow along. Obey. So easy..." Mike muttered and grinned. "Oh yes, do as you say..."

"Would you mind doing me a favor, Mike?" I asked him, knowing full well what the answer would be.

"Anything for you, Sharon. Anything at all," Mike answered immediately, and sighed contentedly.

"Well, that's sweet of you Mike," I said to him. "You're such a good boy, aren't you?"

"Good boy, yes," Mike agreed readily.

"I'd like you to go into the kitchen and finish washing my dishes for me, Mike." I said to him. I waited. Mike opened his eyes and looked around. He seemed a bit confused at first, and it was with reluctance that he pushed my hands off from on top of his cock . He stood up, sighed dejectedly, and headed off to the kitchen. I followed. Mike walked without much difficulty, and I had a wonderful view of his butt in motion. Upon reaching the kitchen he paused for a moment until he located the sink where my dirty dishes had been soaking for the past hour or so. Carefully he slipped one finger into the water to test it. He shuddered and then slipped both hands in the water and started to feel around for the dish rag.

"If the water is too cold, Mike," I told him. "Feel free to add some more hot water and maybe a bit more dish detergent. You'll find that the feeling of the hot soapy water on your hands is very enjoyable. With each dish that you wash and stack, you'll realize that you are continuing to obey me and to follow along. Since that is what you really want to do, for me, you'll find that it excites you more and more. Your cock will actually get even harder as you stand there and wash the dishes for me, Mike."

Mike swayed back and forth a few times as my suggestions took hold. He eagerly added more hot water and squirted in more detergent. A few moments later he swung the facet from the left to the right sink and filled it up with hot (but not too hot) water. He didn't put any detergent in that sink. I guessed that he was going to use that water to rinse the dishes in. He plunged his hands back into the dishwater and the slight smile on his face grew bigger and bigger. He started to hum some tune ,which I couldn't identify, as he grabbed the first dish and got to work.

I looked at him. Actually, I was looking at his back and butt, as Mike washed my dishes for me. My own cock was rock hard, which is understandable. After all, here was this young muscular guy, very deeply hypnotized, stripped down to the waist, with a rock hard cock, standing in front of my kitchen sinks, washing my dishes for me. He was wearing only his dress pants and socks, and he was swinging his ass back and forth as he worked away merrily. If I didn't know better I would have sworn I was dreaming.

I wanted to leave him alone to do his work. Okay, that's a lie. Mike's butt was too beautiful to pass up. I walked towards him, my eyes following every movement of that magnificent pair of butt cheeks that gyrated before me. Silently I walked up behind him, and wrapped my arms around his waist. "You're doing a great job, Mike," I muttered into his ear.

"Gee, thanks," he replied as he rinsed a dish and then placed it in the dish rack to dry. "I never thought doing dishes could feel so good." He paused for a moment, wiped his hands on the dish towel to dry them, and then reached down to pat my hands with his. He turned his head to look back at me as best he could and smiled warmly. "Have to finish the job," he said as he plunged his hands back into the dish water.

I waited a moment or two and then let me hands moved down the front of his pants until my searching fingers came across Mike's hard cock. I slowly stroked it as best I could, and was rewarded with delighted groans and moans from Mike. After a few minutes of that, I let my left hand move off to Mike's side, heading for the left front pocket of his pants. "That feels so nice doesn't it Mike?" I prompted him, as I placed my left hand on the outside of the left front pocket of his pants.

"Oh yes, yes it does," he gasped and paused in his dish washing. "You make me feel so good. You have magic fingers."

"Do you want me to continue?" I foolishly asked him.

"God, yes! Please!" Mike called out in earnestness. "Don't stop! Please, pretty please!"

"Can I do what I want with you, as you stand there washing my dishes?" I teased him. As if he was going to be able to refuse me. I knew he would answer with a 'yes' or something similar, but it is this moment of willing surrender that is such a turn on, and oh so erotic for me. I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Yes, of course," he answered humbly. "I...I couldn't stop you even if I wanted to. Do whatever you want. It can only get better." He moaned a few more times and then continued after catching his breath. "Your touch is like magic. I can feel myself melting away. Just drifting away. Do whatever you want with me. I am yours. Oh yes, I am...."

"Yes, Mike, that's right," I whispered into his ear. "It just feels so good, so right to you now."

"Yes, it does," Mike agreed. "I am yours. I am yours. I am yours." He kept repeating the sentence, 'I am yours' without having to be prompted by me to do so. Ah, what a melodious sound that was, as it signaled another deeper level of Mike's surrender to me.

"I am going to empty out the pockets of your pants, Mike, and keep what I find," I told him with a Cheshire cat grin on my face. "The sensation of my hands in your pockets will be ten times more pleasing that the feeling of my hands pressing down on your cock. But remember, no matter how good you feel, you cannot ejaculate until I tell you that you can"

"Oh! Oh my GOD!" Mike called out in surprise and froze for a moment. "Sharon Stone is going to rob me while I wash her dishes! I can't believe this is happening to me! It's so..."

His words were cut off in mid sentence, as I thrust my left hand down into the left front pocket of his pants. Mike howled. There is no other word for it. He was beyond words or the ability to talk. He howled and then panted between breaths. He squirmed and desperately rubbed his ass back and forth against the front of my body as my left hand felt around and removed various objects from his pocket. He wasn't making much progress on washing the dishes right now, but I don't think either he or I cared much about that. I removed his key chain, and some loose change from that pocket, and placed the items on the kitchen table. Each time, when I removed my hand from his pocket Mike stopped howling and squirming, and went back to washing the dishes. It took several trips to empty out the left front pocket of Mike's pants, but only because I spent a long time searching to be sure I had found everything. As I mentioned earlier, Mike's pants were a bit snug on him, so it was a challenge to move my hand around in those tight pants of his. I did manage to locate the upper portion of something that was round, long, hard and very warm, but I couldn't get a really good grip on it. At least not with only one hand. No matter, Mike enjoyed my attempts, and brother he wasn't the only one! (Did I mention that the tip of this object was just a little bit wet? Gee, I can't imagine what it could have been. Can you?)

I finished off the left front pocket by pulling it inside out, and then started on the right front pocket of Mike's pants. This time, though I went very slowly into it. I pressed my body up against Mike's as I slowly slipped my right hand deep into the right front pocket of his pants. Mike's body trembled in anticipation, and his breathing started to quicken. Mike howled again as I moved my hand around and located an object. I let him enjoy himself, so to speak, for a few moments before I removed my hand and retrieved the object. It turned out to be a money clip with several ten and twenty dollar bills in it. I flipped it onto the table, and whispered in Mike's ear. "I've got your money clip Mike. Soon I'll be going for your wallet."

"Take it! Take it all!", Mike screamed out between his animal howls of joy. "Yes, please take my wallet. Put your hands on my ass. I want to feel your hands on my ass!, Please, please do it!"

"Soon, Mike, very soon," I whispered to him. At the back of my mind was the nagging and rather unpleasant thought of how I was going to explain all this to him when I awoke him from his trance. I pushed that thought aside, with the knowledge that if it was necessary I could remove all traces of tonight's events from Mike's mind, if it was necessary. But back to business. My right hand returned to the right front pocket of Mike's pants, and stayed there for a while, just moving around and exploring. I didn't find anything more of interest in that pocket, but decided to let my hand stay there for a while. Mike was enjoying it (boy is that an understatement), and it gave me the opportunity to push my body up against his back for a few more minutes. I let my left hand stray up the front of Mike's chest and move slowly across his nipples a few times. Grunts and groans of pleasure escaping from Mike's lips were my reward. Finally, though my fingers grabbed the pocket lining in the right front pocket of Mike's pants, and I pulled my hand out, turning the pocket inside out in the process.

I backed up a step and looked at Mike's butt as he stood there and panted trying to catch his breath. A sly grin crept onto my face and I decided to double my pleasure. Carefully I reached over and unbuttoned the left hip pocket of Mike's pants. The right hip pocket had a button closure as well, but it was already undone. Carefully I reached over and snagged Mike's wallet and yanked it out of his right hip pocket. That sucker was huge, and Mike howled with joy as he felt me remove it front his pants. I tossed the wallet onto the kitchen table, and turned back to look at Mike's butt. I hesitated for a bit, when I heard Mike whimper. Quickly, I placed my left hand just above the left hip pocket of Mike's pants, with my fingers just barely inserted into the pocket. I set up my right hand in the same way above the right hip pocket of Mike's pants. "Let go of any dishes that you might be holding on to Mike," I said to him. "Remember that you are a big strong boy, Mike. You are my boy, and you can't ejaculate until I let you. The closer you get to shooting your load, Mike, the easier it is to wait for me to tell you when to ejaculate." I didn't want any accidents at this stage of the game.

"Oh yes, for you I can do it, Sharon," Mike said is a slightly dazed tone. He stood there leaning on the kitchen counter and waited. I took a deep breath and plunged both hands into the hip pockets of Mike's pants.

Howl is all that Mike could do as he became lost in the intense rapture of the moment. I was concerned that he might have cum then and there, but I'd find out for sure in a few minutes anyway. If he had, well I'd done all that I could to prevent it. For right now though, I moved my hands around in the hip pockets of Mike's pants and caressed those sweet butt cheeks of his for all I was worth. Finally Mike stopped howling and just panted as he tried to catch his breath. "Oh God, I love that!' Mike called out. "Your hands moving in big slow circles on my ass. So wonderful, so wonderful...." His words drifted off until all that I could hear from Mike was a tuneless humming as he enjoyed himself. My writs were getting tired though, so I grabbed the material of the pocket linings and withdrew my hands from those hip pockets, turning those pockets inside out as well.

"Why...why did you stop?" Mike asked plaintively

"You have to finish the dishes before you get your reward, Mike," I said to him. "When you are done the dishes, you can walk out to the living room for your reward."

"A reward?" Mike asked puzzled. "You mean there's more?"

"Yes, but first you need to turn around for a minute," I answered him.

Mike complied, and turned around to face me. He had a slight blank and bewildered look on his face, but otherwise he seemed fine. I looked down at the front of his pants. His cock was still rock hard and there was no evidence that he had cum. His pants were still tented, and did not appear to be darkened with dampness anywhere. I let out a silent sigh of relief.

"Fine, Mike, now finish up and I'll meet you in the living room," I said to him.

"Yes, of course, Sharon," Mike replied and turned back to the sink to finish washing the dishes. I left him to that task and headed out to the living room. On the way I stopped at the linen closet to pick up a big thick furry towel, actually two of them. One for him and one for me. I sat down in the chair next to the sofa and waited for Mike. He walked into the living room about five minutes later, stood beside the chair I was sitting in and waited.

1...34567...38