The Coffee Shop Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is probably a better idea," I thought to myself. I composed my thoughts for a moment or two before I spoke out loud to Mike. "I'd be more than happy to take you even deeper, Mike," I said to him with sincerity. "Just let yourself follow the words and the sound of my voice. So mellow, and rich, and smooth, and soothing. So wonderful to listen to. With each word that I utter and with each breath that you take, Mike, you'll feel yourself going down deeper and deeper. For the better you feel, the deeper you go, and the deeper you go, the better you feel. Always going deeper, always feeling better." Mike nodded his head a few times as he listened to me and I could see his body start to relax just a bit more.

"And when you feel yourself going deeper into this wonderful state of very deep hypnosis, your body will again feel it's normal weight," I continued. "Your right arm will slowly drift down to rest on your body or the sofa, where ever it happens to land. It will help you to go even deeper into hypnosis. The left side of your body will no longer feel heavy, just very comfortable and relaxed. You'll feel so comfortable and relaxed, though, that all you'll want to do is to just lie there on the sofa and go even deeper. As you drift down, just keep letting me know how you feel, Mike."

"Drifting down," Mike said slowly and softly, as his right arm started to drift back down towards his body. "Feels so good to keep going down deeper and deeper." Mike's right arm continued to slowly float downward as it headed towards his lap, or what would have been his lap if he were sitting up and not lying on his side in that delicious and delightful position. (Okay, so I've already said that, but it was worth repeating, believe me!)

"So comfortable, so relaxed, so good," Mike continued to mutter in a soft and sexy voice. He let out a long deep sigh as his right arm finally came to rest draped across the right side of his body. He continued to lay there and repeat those words as his body became even more relaxed. A small smile touched his lips as he spoke, and it was plain to see that he was having a wonderful time. I reached over, caught hold of his right hand by the wrist, and pulled his arm upwards. The arm dangled loosely, like the arm of some rag doll. Mike was very relaxed, no doubt about it. I carefully replaced his arm where it was and stepped away from him. I needed to think for a minute or two and try to decide what next I should do with this hunk of a guy. (I don't think I need ask what YOU might have done in that situation. I'd be lying if I said that such 'naughty' thoughts did not cross my mind.) However, since Mike was straight, I didn't want to introduce any physical contact of a sexual nature just yet. I had to build up toward that. I looked around the living room, hoping that something would catch my eye and inspire me. In the meantime, though, there was something else I had to take care of.

"Mike, how do you feel?" I asked him.

"Great. Really good." He quickly answered.

"Fine," I said to him. "I don't want you to wrinkle that nice suit jacket of yours, so when I tell you to Mike, I'd like you to open your eyes, stand up, and walk over to the front hall closet. When you get there, take off your jacket and hang it up. Afterwards, you can return here to the living room, and lie down on the sofa and get really comfortable. Is that okay with you, Mike?"

"Yes," he said.

"Good," I said to him. "You'll find, Mike, that as you do that you'll go even deeper into hypnosis and feel even better so that when you are lying on the sofa again, you'll be ten times deeper in hypnosis than you are now. When you're ready to do this, tell me."

Mike lay there for about a minute, and didn't say anything. I was surprised. I expected him to respond immediately. He did not. He just lay there with a small smile on his lips and breathed easily and effortlessly. "What's wrong, Mike?" I asked him. "Don't you want to take off your jacket so you can go even deeper?"

"Yes, I do," he answered. "I'm so comfortable now though, that I don't want to move. I'm happy where I am."

Okay, maybe he was happy lying there, but I wanted to see that butt of his in action. Even just walking across the room would be a treat. I decided on a slightly different approach. I smiled as another idea popped into my mind, but I'd save that for a little bit later. First I had to get him out of that jacket.

"I notice that you use the same words many times when you describe how you feel while you are in this state of hypnosis, Mike," I began. "I would like to suggest a few other words that might better describe how you feel right now. When I say each word or phrase, and when you agree that they relate to how you feel, just say 'yes'. If the word or phrase does not relate to how you feel, don't say anything, Mike. Understood?"

"Yes," he said quickly.

"Cold." I said. There was no response.

"Comfortable."

"Yes," Mike said.

"At peace."

"Yes," Mike answered.

"At ease."

"Yes," Mike droned.

"Finding it easy to follow along with what I say."

"Yes, very," Mike replied.

"Limp."

"Yes, very," Mike said.

"No worries."

"None," Mike responded.

"No cares." "Yes."

"Willing to go along..."

"Sure."

"Trusting."

"Yes."

"Subordinate."

"Yes."

"Submissive."

"Yes."

"Subservient."

"Yes."

"Obedient."

"Yes."

"Feeling better each time you obey."

"Yes, very much."

"Wanting me to tell you what to do."

"Oh yes, please."

"Mike," I said to him trying to keep the glee out of my voice. "It sounds to me as if you really enjoy being told what to do when you are hypnotized. It seems as if you want to give up control of yourself while in hypnosis. Is that true?"

"Yes," Mike answered. "I enjoy feeling this way, and I want to keep feeling like this. To do that, I will do what you say. It makes me feel good to do what you tell me to do."

"Another natural submissive subject," I thought to myself. "How do I get so lucky?" Out loud I said, "Fine, Mike. When I snap my fingers you will carry out my previous instructions."

"Yes," Mike replied with a slightly bigger smile on his face. SNAP!

Mike's eyes popped open, and he quickly stood up. He glanced at me, smiled, and then walked over to the front closet and opened the door. There wasn't anything remarkable in the way that he walked or moved. He was pleasant to look at, though. In one smooth fluid motion he slipped off his suit jacket, grabbed a hanger from the closet rail, and hung his jacket on the hanger. He returned the hanger and jacket to the closet, carefully positioning the hanger on the closet rail so that the jacket would not get wrinkled any further. I had only a second or two to take in the view of Mike's butt no longer hidden behind his suit jacket, before he turned around and started to walk back towards the sofa and me. It was a nice butt, and better than I had expected. Full, round, hard and tight. Mike's front was very nice to look at as well. His muscular chest in that dress shirt and tie, with the belt encircling his waist make him look as if he just stepped off the front page of a fashion magazine. I had to be careful to hide my delight with him, since Mike was unaware that I was gay. I glanced briefly at the front of his pants, his fly and crotch, and then forced my eyes to look up and gaze upon his face. As I said before, Mike is handsome so this was not exactly a chore by any means. Still I'm usually more interested in the territory below the belt than above it. (Aren't you?)

I did not have much time to enjoy the sight of Mike walking towards me either, as he headed for that sofa like a toddler heading towards a mud puddle. In a flash, it seemed, he was back on the sofa, lying down on his back with his eyes closed, his arms resting at his sides, and a satisfied smile on his face. A very nice picture indeed, even if I thought he was hiding his best assets. (Bad pun, I know, but I couldn't resist.)

"You did that very well, Mike," I said to him.

"Thank you," he replied dreamily.

"So how do you feel now?" I asked him.

"Terrific. Wonderful," he answered. "I haven't felt this good in a while. I think the last time that I did feel this good was when you had me under during your show. Oh, that was so nice...."

"And now you are back in that wonderful state again, Mike," I said to him. "And how you feel about that? What do you want to do now?"

"I am so happy to be back here in this wonderful, safe place again," he sighed. "I just want to stay here a while and enjoy myself. I want to let go and drift even deeper." He sighed again, and slowly nodded his head as he lay there.

"Remember, Mike," I said to him. "When you do what I tell you, when you obey me, you go even deeper into hypnosis and you feel even better."

"Yes, of course," Mike sighed happily. "Obey you, go even deeper and feel even better."

"I want to help you to feel even more relaxed Mike, so I am going to touch you on the forehead for a moment, and then move my hands down the front of your body," I said to that sleeping stud sprawled on the sofa. "When you feel my hands pressing gently down on you, Mike, you'll feel your body become even more limp and relaxed, as you drift even deeper. You might even notice that that your body feels a bit warmer as you go even deeper. It might remind you of what you feel like when you sit out in the sun for a while. When you feel that sensation just enjoy it. Enjoy the sensation and do what comes naturally."

"Sounds so nice, so good," Mike softly said. "Can't wait for you to start." After a moment or two, Mike opened his eyes and looked at me. He didn't say anything. He only jerked his head at me in an unspoken request for me to start. The plain trust and willingness on his face gave Mike an aura of innocence and vulnerability that I found touching and sweet. (Just between you and me, it was also a turn on too.) Physically, Mike was more than my match, so there was no question that he could have stopped me from doing anything to him, from touching him in any way, had he truly wished that. Now, though, he reminded me of a loyal dog waiting to be scratched behind the ears by his master.

I placed my right hand on his forehead and quietly and clearly said, "Deeper now Mike. You can do nothing but continue to go even deeper and feel even better, knowing only that each time you obey me, you go even deeper." His eyes fluttered closed and he let out a long deep sigh as he slipped even deeper into his hypnotic trance. I smiled to myself as I looked down at him. I wanted to undo his shirt and caress that chest of his. I had a pretty good idea of what his chest would look like. It was with great reluctance that I pushed such thoughts out of my mind and went back to the task at hand. I reached down and cupped Mike's face in my hands.

"Please continue to let me know how you feel, Mike, as you go deeper," I said to him, as I gently but firmly pressed down on his cheeks and jaw with my hands.

"Your hands are so warm and nice," Mike muttered. "I like the feeling of your hands on my face. Feels nice to go even deeper."

Slowly and carefully, I moved my hands down to Mike's neck and from there let them travel down the front of his dress shirt, one hand on either side of his tie. I was not afraid of wrinkling that nice tie of his, or his shirt for that matter. I wanted to be sure both of my hands passed over his nipples, as I pressed down on his body. After all, nipples are one of the most erogenous zones on the human body. When my hands reached his belt, I reversed direction and moved them back up towards his neck. Up and down the front of his body my hands continued to travel. Over that strong muscular chest and that rock hard stomach. Mike shifted back and forth a bit and sighed a few more times, but didn't say anything other than to comment on how nice and warm he felt. I smiled silently to myself. I was enjoying this more that he could know, and I knew that more was yet to come.

After about five minutes of this Mike started to speak in a slightly fuzzy voice. "Oh, that feels so good. I'm so warm now. So very warm."

"That's fine, Mike," I told him. "Just let go, and enjoy it. Just do whatever you want to. Everything is all right." I continued my caressing of his chest and stomach at an even smooth pace.

"Thank you," he mutter happily, and smiled briefly. "That feels so nice. But it's too warm. Is it okay if I take off my shirt?"

"If you want to do that, it's fine with me, Mike," I said to him in smooth and soothing tones. Inside, though I was yelling out "YES!" at the top of my lungs. "Would you prefer it if I told you to do that?" I prompted him.

"Oh yes, very much," Mike replied eagerly. "Please, tell me what to do and when to do it." He lay there on the sofa, and I felt a shudder pass through his body as he anticipated hearing my instructions.

"Mike, when my hands pass over your nipples three more times, you will slowly stand up and open your eyes," I began as I held my hands motionless on top of Mike's stomach. "You will see me standing next to you, and you will quickly and easily undo your tie and then drape it around my shoulders. Next you will unbutton your shirt sleeves, followed by unbuttoning all the other buttons on your shirt. It will be necessary for you to undo your pants so that you may pull your shirt out. If your pants fall down, it is nothing to be concerned about. You will pull out your shirt and then do your pants back up. Finally you will walk over to the dinning room, and remove your shirt and place it on the table, and then return to sofa to lie down on it, so that I may continue to take you deeper into hypnosis. If you are wearing an undershirt, Mike, you'll remove it the same time that you remove your shirt." (I can already hear the boos and hisses from you people out there. Here I have the opportunity to get Mike to drop his pants and keep then off, and I'm not taking advantage of it. Hey, get real. The guy didn't come here for sex, or to strip for me. Even though I could easily arrange something like that, I could not live with myself afterwards. Maybe you could, but I couldn't. Okay, I'll shut up and stop preaching at you now, and get on with the story.)

Mike nodded his head slightly as I spoke those instructions to him. I waited a few more seconds, and then stared moving my hands over his chest and stomach again. With the third pass of my hands over his nipples, Mike sat up on the sofa and swung his legs off the sofa to place his feet on the floor. I had to back up and stand up straight once Mike was sitting on the sofa, to avoid getting bumped by him, but I didn't mind. Mike sat there for a few breaths as though he were resting, which he probably was since I was sure it entailed some effort on his part to move from that comfortable and relaxing position on the sofa. Slowly and smoothly Mike raised himself up from sitting on the sofa to standing before it. He stood there for a few moments with his arms hanging loosely and limply from his side, and his head still nodding forward on his chest. I resisted a very strong impulse to give Mike a big strong hug, as tempting as the idea was. Just thinking about having that big strong man in my arms, and me in his, was giving me a warm mellow feeling. I sighed as I thought about it a few more seconds while Mike remained standing there, at peace and at ease.

All too soon the spell was broken as Mike's head came up, he opened his eyes and his hands moved towards the knot of his tie. In only a few seconds he had his tie off, and he stepped towards me. With a sly grin pasted on his handsome face (he had such beautiful eyes), he draped the tie around my shoulders and then stepped back. He continued to look at me with that sly grin, while he unbuttoned the sleeves of his shirt. He didn't say a word, but only nodded his head as he proceeded on to unbuttoning his shirt. When he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly, I grinned back at Mike and raised one of my eyebrows. He undid his pants and quickly pulled his shirt and undershirt out. His pants did not fall down, much as I might have wanted them too, because Mike used one hand on the front of them to hold them up, while his other hand pulled out his shirt and undershirt. I got only a glimpse of his underwear, which appeared to be white briefs. I guess that Mike was a modest and maybe bashful kind of guy.

He quickly did his pants back up, and his belt, and then tugged at his shirt and undershirt to be sure that they were not caught in his pants. He shrugged his shoulders as me as if to say, "Sorry about that," and then started walking over to the dining room. With his shirttail out and covering his butt, I really couldn't see that ass of his in motion, unfortunately. (Damn! I should have thought of that before I gave him those instructions. Well, we all make mistakes.) It was only for a few seconds, though. Mike arrived in the dinning room, and walked over to one of the dinning room chairs. He looked at it for a moment before he slipped his shirt off and hung it across the back of the chair. He reached back and pulled at his undershirt, slipping it easily over his head and off his body. He draped his undershirt across the back of a second chair and stood there for a second or two.

I swallowed a couple of times as my eyes drank in the sight of Mike's back before me. It was well muscled, and a bit hairy, with beautiful broad shoulders and muscular arms attached to it. Not a body builder's type of body with muscles galore, but rather the strong solid body of a man who takes care of himself and works out at the gym regularly. His was the type of back that you would definitely want to spoon hug with. My eyes almost popped out of my head, when Mike turned around though. A hard and firm stomach was what I had expected and I was not disappointed. His was a washboard stomach, and his chest! It was wonderful! I am not sure how to describe it. He had a lot of hair on his chest, but other than that he looked like one of the models that you see in the 'Heart Throbs' calendars that are published every year. (So what if those calendars are intended for women. Those calendars have a LOT of cute/hot guys in them and I buy that calendar every year.) Mike stood there looking at me and grinned that sly grin of his. He blushed as he noticed the expression on my face. I didn't mean to embarrass him, but I had a difficult time concealing the surprise and delight on my face. Actually, when he blushed like that it make it him look cute, and innocent. I didn't say anything to him. I didn't want to scare him or cause him any further concerns. What I really wanted to do, was to run up to Mike, give him a big strong hug and then plant a few kisses on his cheeks and lips, to thank him for doing this for me. I don't think he would have understood that, though, so I filed it way for some other time in the future, hopefully.

I smiled gently and warmly at Mike, and tried to look non-threatening as I waited. Mike looked at me, and then looked at the sofa. His smile got bigger as he gazed upon the sofa for a few seconds. He walked towards it, and completely ignored me in the process. It took him only a few seconds to lie down on the sofa and assume the same position he had occupied before getting up earlier. Once he was settled in, I gently, almost hesitantly, placed my hands on top of his chest and slowly moved them down towards his belt. Mike's reaction was immediate. His body went completely limp and he sighed deeply many times. I continued to move my hands up and down his chest and stomach as Mike lay there. His only reaction was a few deep sighs of pleasure, intermixed with a few moan of delight and a small smile on his face.

His shirt and tie had been nice to touch, but actually touching Mike's skin was a sweet treat. Having such hard firm muscles under your fingers as you move your hands across a body like Mike's is a reward in itself. I loved being able to press down a bit harder on his stomach and NOT have anything give. I closed my eyes and let my fingers 'see' Mike's chest and stomach for me. Up and over his pectoral muscles, and down to his bellybutton. Again, and again, and again. I don't know if it is possible to have a sexy bellybutton, but Mike sure seemed to. Soon I noticed that Mike's nipples were becoming hard and erect, and each time my hands passed over them he let out a soft low moan of delight.