The College's New Assistant Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers

Yumi was now involuntarily rolling her hips forward and back, trying hopelessly to rub her hot pussy. Dr Goodman had only been gone about five minutes but it felt like an hour to Yumi. After another five minutes she felt the charm get faster again. It must have been on level four now. Normally this would be enough to make her come but the NLP she had been listening to had embedded a command that she was not to come without permission. Yumi of course had no idea about this as she was thrashing around on the countertop, crying out in ecstasy her whole world focused on coming but not being able. Her huge breasts were bouncing in every direction with the milk bottles struggling to keep on, the feeling of them pulling on her nipples adding to Yumi's all over excitement. The door opened suddenly to show Dr Goodman entering the room with a large smile.

"Oh sorry sweetie! Did that little exciter charm speed up? I bet you want to come, huh?" Dr Goodman said mockingly.

"Aaannnngghhhh YES YES MISS! Ahhhhhh oooohhhh aaahhhhhnnngg ooohhh ohhh I want come!" Yumi begged, feeling as though she needed an extra push to get her past the point of no return.

"Hmm, normally you come very quickly on level four... I wonder why not this time?" Dr Goodman teased.

"Wakarimasen Sensei! Aaaannnnnhghhggg!" Yumi expressed her bewilderment in her mother tongue as she did in times of extreme emotion.

"Oooooh," Dr Goodman exclaimed loudly, "That's what it is! You have to ask me for permission now. We couldn't have you in control of your orgasm sweetheart. Ask me nicely now Yumi."

"Please.. AAANNGGGHH, please can I, oooh ohh ooohh, come, Miss?" Yumi asked.

"No sorry, Yumi, not yet," Dr Goodman replied coldly and switched off the device.

Yumi was so disappointed as she sat there panting with a frown on her face. She was actually moaning and felt like crying. Her eyes had welled up and Dr Goodman noticed it.

"Yumi, calm down darling, you'll have a chance to come soon, I promise," Dr Goodman said gently patting her head in a rare display of empathy, "Now let's get you cleaned up and off that counter."

Yumi's blindfold and handcuffs were removed and Dr Goodman wiped her down first with a damp tea towel then a dry one. The Doctor covered her nipples with the straps of her leotard and helped her off the countertop. Yumi was still upset from having been denied her orgasm. She really felt like a prisoner now. To have gone 12 days without orgasm and to be denied again this morning was making her a little crazy. She felt like she wanted to scream and hit Dr Goodman, despite her gentle nature. Why didn't she just say yes? It was so incredibly cruel of her to leave her on the edge like that. Yumi was led to Mr Wells dance class.

"Ahh good morning Yumi!" Mr Wells beamed, "Today we'll continue on with the routine you've been learning over the last week or so." It was a small class that included the other girls and boys that signed up for the auction. In all, it was a small class of nine including Yumi. The dance they had been learning was in preparation for the auction. It was a short dance based on the style of the famous K-pop artist, Hyuna. She is a beautiful Korean woman known for her very sexy ass-shaking video clips. The rest of the class were dressed in loose fitting clothing except for the girls who were wearing spandex shorts.

"Yumi please get changed," Mr Wells said, "Just do it here, the girls have seen it all before, and well, I'm gay, so don't be worried about me!" Yumi had only just calmed down from her milking session earlier and she knew getting completely naked when there were two muscular males in the class would ramp up her arousal once again.

"Sir please can I go behind screen?" Yumi asked.

"Oh alright, but hurry up!" Mr Wells said and gave her a little slap on her arse.

Yumi was given her outfit which consisted of a tiny pair of boy shorts and a small sports bra. She quickly stripped off her leotard and pulled on her shorts first then the bra. The boys watched her silhouette in the screen as she changed, laughing and teasing the other girls in the class, saying they must be jealous of Yumi's hot body. After some adjustment, Yumi had her big tits inside the small bra. There was a lot of flesh poking out the bottom and the side of the tiny garment, but it would have to do.

"Ok, everybody in positions," Mr Wells told the class. Yumi was in the front and centre with three girls on each side of her in a triangle formation and the two guys were at the back of the group. The dance was choreographed to keep most of the attention on Yumi. The other girls were not exactly happy about having to support Yumi, this but the dance was a condition of the participating in the "slave" auction. Mr Wells turned on the iPod connected to the PA in the auditorium and Hyuna's "Ice-Cream" filled the space. He started calling out directions to the students shouting for them to "make it sexy", "more energy" with particular attention paid to Yumi, she was the star of the show after all. The performance ran for only one minute. It was a kind of introduction to the auction to whet the punters appetites.

"Ok, great," Mr Wells began, "Just one thing I picked up on.. Jill and Keisha, it seems like you aren't touching Yumi in the part where she pushes her butt out and pushes her breasts forward, it needs to look like she is getting slapped on the bum, so please, actually hit her. And Yumi, when you feel them spank you I want you to pull your butt in a little and jerk your shoulders up. It should look like you are surprised. Jill, swap places with Jade please, I think she will be better for this part. Ok, now from the top..."

They went through the dance again and again over the next 30 minutes. Mr Wells standing at the front encouraging them to make the ice-cream licking actions exaggerated and lascivious. A dirty and wicked grin spread across Jade's face as she realised the part where she got to spank Yumi six times was coming up. She still harboured resentment towards Yumi as she was indeed, as her friends suggested, jealous of the curvaceous girl. The chorus of the song started and Jade spanked her once per lyric, hard, in time to Hyuna's sexy voice oozing out the words "Ice Cream". Yumi reacted to the spanks perfectly, jolting her shoulders up and bouncing her huge tits wonderfully. She was pouting seductively as she was spanked again another two times a few seconds later and then a final two a few seconds after that.

"That's it! Perfect," Mr Wells congratulated the girls.

The girls continued dancing. The routine finished after about another 20 seconds with her knees spread two feet apart, her ass in the air and her head in her hands with her elbows on the ground framing and squashing together her mammoth mammaries. The two girls at the front to either side of her, Jade and Keisha, had a foot resting on each of Yumi's sweaty arse cheeks. They had bare feet now, but tonight they would be wearing three inch pointed heels.

"Great rehearsal everyone. Do that tonight, and there will be a bidding frenzy," Mr Wells said, "One more thing, Yumi, get that arse up a bit higher and really push your chest out."

"Yes Sir," Yumi said as she followed his instructions. Her sports bra sprang up over her nipples as it strained against her flesh. Yumi felt it happen but wasn't able to adjust her top as her hands were supporting her head.

"Whoops!" Mr Wells laughed, "We'll have to make sure that doesn't happen later." He told the class to think sexy thoughts, and that they were to return to his office one hour before the auction as they would be dressed and made up for the auction tonight. Yumi was finally free to adjust her top. Her dark nipples were very sensitive and she was inadvertently arousing herself just trying to get her tight little bra back on.

"aaaiiieeehh!" she gasped as she dragged the stretchy material over her swollen nubs. The rest of the students chuckled quietly at this. Miss White entered the class and addressed the students.

"Hello Class, are you all excited for the fundraiser?" Miss White asked.

"Yeah Miss White, can't wait to see how much I can get for these guns!" Trent said flexing his biceps.

"Great Trent, you are certainly in great shape. Ok well, good luck students! Come with me Yumi," She said taking the girls hand before she could change, "We need to do you beauty treatment." Miss White picked up Yumi's tiny leotard and thanked Mr Wells on her way out.

Yumi was led back to her bathroom and treated to an extra long bath, thorough waxing with depilatory cream and a long massage. In all, Yumi was pampered and prepared for four hours. Miss White prepared another NLP session, this time focusing on making her more comfortable with sex, whether it is oral, vaginal or anal. She was allowed to have a nap for a few hours after the session and had her dinner when she was woken. Miss White combed her hair out after dinner and was taken back to Mr Wells to be made up for the auction.

"Ok Yumi, tonight we will have you dress in your original uniform," Mr Wells said, "With a few alterations. Firstly, we have decided to give you these metal nipple caps and a matching one for your exciter charm. Let me show you how it works. Take off your clothes now."

Yumi was a little apprehensive as the dressing room she was in had the other girls from her class all seated in front of mirrors having make up applied and their hair done. The boys were in another room being prepared.

"But Sir, you will see me naked.." Yumi's voice trailed off.

"Sweetheart, I told you I'm not into girls," Mr Wells said clearly annoyed with her stalling. Yumi pulled on the straps of her outfit uncovering the tiny sections of skin that had been hidden. She stood in front of the six girls who were smiling as they eyed her body and the teacher who looked at her without expression, wearing only her sandals. Mr Wells pulled on Yumi's nipples a little hard and pulled her towards him.

"Iiitaai!" Yumi cried stumbling forward.

"Oh sorry, just need to get these hard," Mr Wells said flicking his thumbs over her now stiffening nubs. After the initial shock she couldn't help but start to get turned on. Droplets of milk were leaking from her and increasing the chill factor from a fan. "Ok, this is looking good."

He reached into his pocket with his right hand and held a small chrome plated top-hat shaped steel disc about five centimetres across. He unscrewed the cylindrical centre tube to reveal a split column beneath protruding from the disc. It flared slightly. Inside the column was a thin rubber tube.

"Now stay very still, I don't want this to pinch," He said sliding the disc over Yumi's left nipple then carefully pulling her nipple through on the other side. Her nipple was sticking out about one centimetre past the end of the split column. Next he took the tube he had unscrewed and slowly screwed it onto the column. Yumi felt rubber gently hug her nipple then a little later she felt the end of her nipple flesh squash into the end cap. The rubber was gripping her tightly now and she felt pressure on every part of her nipple. The small nipples tubes extended two centimetres from her breasts. She looked down at the jewellery and saw a small half eye hook on the end of the tube.

"How's that feel? Should be snug," Mr Well asked pulling on the cap gently.

"Ah yes Sir it ok," Yumi replied. She looked down at her breast which was stretching out in front of her and enjoyed the sensation of every part of her nipple having stimulated. She realised this was another point of control on her body. Mr Wells did the same on her other nipple and then he produced the next part of Yumi's outfit.

"Now you might have noticed the groove around your exciter charm... that has been designed with a purpose in mind," Mr Wells retrieved another piece of jewellery from his pocket. This time it was a spring loaded metal ring that could be squeezed to make it larger. Mr Wells squeezed the ring and fitted it over Yumi's exciter charm. He released his grip on the ring and it fit into the groove that went around the circumference of the charm. He had two silver chains each with clips at each end and a ring in the middle of the length. He clipped these to her nipples and then to each grip on the ring attached to her vibrating device. The two rings in the middle of the chains rested to either side of her petite belly button. Yumi wriggled at the tension on her clitoris and nipples. It felt so good to be dressed up this way. They were the perfect ornaments for her delicious body. She wondered if she would have to wear these all night. How would she dance with this attached?

"This is what we will attach to you for the winner of the auction. There is another light chain that attaches to these two rings," Mr Wells said fingering the rings, Yumi yipped quietly at the simulation, "But for now I'll disconnect the chains, it would be too dangerous to dance with these attached." Thank goodness for that, Yumi thought as Mr Wells undid the chains.

"Ok now for your makeup," Mr Wells said.

"Sir? No clothes?" Yumi asked perplexed.

"Yes of course you get clothes! But I'll just apply a bronzer to your body first," He said picking up a big soft brush and dusting over her body. He made sure to get under her big titties and deep in her ass crack with the brush. Yumi would shine on stage like a golden beacon. She was sure to raise a lot of money for the College tonight. After a few minutes she was ready for her clothes. Compared to her recent outfits, her school uniform was almost conservative. She was dressed in the same bra, blouse, skirt and stockings that she wore that fateful day a couple of months ago, that started her on her journey to becoming a wanton slut. Her shoes however were stilettos and not a solid heel, and they were a more expensive brand than the other girls' shoes. She was well along the way now to being completely submissive, but the Dean felt she still had some reservations that needed to be eroded.

The only other differences in her outfit, was a shiny chrome sequinned six inch long by four inch wide loincloth that had no back, and her stockings. The other girls weren't given them. A silver chain ran around her hips to hold the loincloth in place. She would have to be careful to make sure it covered her pussy. Mr Wells applied some eyeliner and bright red lipstick to Yumi, her skin was so smooth and flawless she barely needed any powder for her face. As a final touch she was given two diamond earrings, about five millimetres in height, with the initials "SC" formed in tiny diamonds. They were for Strickfield College, but could easily mean something else. It was a kind of branding for Yumi. Another reminder whose property she was.

"Wow, you look amazing my dear!" Mr Wells gushed, "You are ready for the auction. Ok students, time to get out there." Mr Wells slapped Yumi on the arse and she led the students out onto the stage.

"Please put your hands together for our Auctionees!" Dean Roberts announced over the PA.

There were around 500 people seated in front of the stage, they all started applauding as Hyuna's "Ice Cream" blared over the speakers. Yumi's eyes went large with nerves and excitement at seeing all the spectators eyes follow her across the stage. There were a lot of rich and important people in the front three rows. Yumi could guess they were rich by the way they dressed. Being dressed like a slutty schoolgirl in front of powerful people ignited her arousal. This was by far the most people she had had staring at her at once. She wanted to win the auction more than anything. The applause died down as the students started their dance. Yumi had learned how to move well in her 4" heels in the last week, the other girls already had no problem with it, most them had studied some dancing in the past.

Mr Wells was off to the side of the stage making big gestures with his hands toward the dancers, encouraging them to smile more by putting his index fingers to the corners of his mouth and pushing up. He also thrust his chest out to show Yumi how to present her breasts to the audience. She complied with his requests adding more sexiness to the steamy routine. At the part where the girls spank her ass the crowd got very excited, cheering and wooing loudly. The girls made sure they gave Yumi three of their very best spanks. Finally they finished with Yumi on her elbows and knees with her high ass providing a foot rest for Jade and Keisha's pointed heels. Most of the crowd was out of their seats clapping emphatically, the rich guests in the front rows were wearing grins that wouldn't soon disappear.

"Great job guys! Please, everybody, one more round of applause for the auctionees!" The Dean said. The crowd clapped for another ten seconds and finally resumed sitting. "Ok, we will auction each participant separately according to a random draw. We will begin by auctioning the clothes and then the right to take the 'slave' for the weekend." The Dean explained. It was random, except for the fact that Yumi would be the last one.

"Miss White, will you please pick a name from the box?" Dean Roberts said pointing to the box atop the speaking podium in front of him, at the side of the stage.

"Sure. Ok let's see who's first..." she said unfolding a small piece of paper, "..it's one of the boys, first on the auction block is Trent!" Trent tried to cover his nerves by flexing his arms as he walked to the front and centre of the stage. The others were quietly sitting in chairs at the back of the stage until they were called. Trent was wearing trousers and a long sleeved shirt. The girls were wearing basically the same clothes as Yumi, but they were less revealing than Yumi's outfit. Mr Wells had insisted that the boys also wear thong underwear. Yumi was the only one wearing a half-loincloth.

"Introducing Trent. He is a 20 year old student of Law, he weighs in at 94 kilograms and is 183 centimetres tall. Isn't he hot ladies?" Miss White said. The women and girls in the audience responded in the affirmative, cheering their approval. "We will start the bidding with his shirt. Who will give me £10?" Immediately, a student held up her paddle. Everyone who registered for bidding was given a paddle with a number on it. "We have ten do I have 20?" Another student held up their paddle. After another 30 seconds the price had gone up to £50. None of the students were bidding after this. One of the wealthy women in the front row had made the £50 bid. She won and was asked to come up to claim her prize.

"Trent, stand still as Miss.." Miss White said.

"Just Chloe", she answered.

"Ok Chloe, take your shirt!" Miss White said vivaciously.

Chloe slowly unbuttoned the shirt from Trent. She was a woman in her forties with an average build and a pleasant face. She looked excited as she saw his chest reveal. Trent didn't find the woman attractive but his breathing increased a little at the taboo nature of being undressed in public. Chloe finished unbuttoning the shirt and pulled it out of the shorts it was tucked into and slid it off his arms.

"Thanks sweetie!" Chloe said letting her gaze linger on his chest for a few moments before returning to her seat.

"The next item for auction is Trent's shoes and socks. They are a size 11," Miss White announced, "Do I hear £20?" Chloe started the bidding and was soon followed by a man shouting "£50!". He actually wanted the shoes for himself to wear. It was understood that all the outfits were brand new as it stated in the catalogue the attendees were given along with their paddle. This way they would know more about the clothing they were bidding on. As it turned out, the clothing was good quality gear. This way the punters could bid on the clothes and wear them themselves or give them as gifts to friends or family. Nobody else was that interested in the shoes so the man won the item. He opted to let Trent take them off himself.

ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers