The College's New Assistant Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers

"Very good Yumi. Ok, well there is something you need to do for me first," The Dean said, "I want to change your contract. Now you know, I am your legal agent, I have power of attorney over you, but I wish to extend your term to five years. We can just say that you took a lot of post graduate courses. I have the revised paperwork here."

Yumi's mind was blurry with craving for hard cock, but she understood what he wanted. She was conflicted, but her lust for the Dean's dick was greater than her reservations about being College property for three extra years. Five years didn't sound like a long time, but five more minutes without a cock inside her seemed like an eternity. The Dean switched off the exciter charm again. Yumi stamped her feet on the ground and screamed out in frustration. She had reverted into a petulant child again. She didn't know why she couldn't come but coming was what she so desperately needed.

"So do you want to go meet Tanaka-san now?" The Dean asked her.

"Please Sir, fuck me, fuck me!! I want you, I sign me five years to you!" Yumi shouted, "I want cock now Sir!!"

Yumi said all the dirty English words she had learnt in the last few weeks. She really didn't want Tanaka-san to "pop her cherry". She hoped this would be enough to get the Dean to fuck her.

"Ok, that's a good girl. Sign here," The Dean said passing her a pen to sign the new contract, "I'll get Miss White to sign it as a witness." Yumi quickly scribbled her name on the paper and started clawing at the Dean's belt.

"Woah, woah! Slow down there!" The Dean said grabbing her hands, "I told you before, ask nicely."

Yumi was becoming more and more frustrated, she was so close to ecstasy but she had to obey the Dean's rules. Only then would he reward her with her first fucking.

"Sorry Sir... Please Sir, can you fuck me?" Yumi said as calmly as she could.

"That's pretty good, but I want you to call me Master when it's just us or if Miss White is here. In front of anyone else, just call me Sir," The Dean told her.

"Please Master! Please fuck me Master! I want your cock, Master!" Yumi said eagerly.

"Yes, Yumi-chan. I will now take your cherry. Don't worry sweetheart, I promise you will like it," The Dean said softly, "Now lie back on your bed."

Yumi did as she was asked and the Dean began removing the chains, then the nipple covers, then her exciter charm. He put them on her desk and undid his belt and removed his pants and underwear then took off his shirt . Yumi was breathing quickly in anticipation. The Dean knelt on the bed in front of her his stiff cock sticking out at 90 degrees to his body. Yumi was focusing on the bulbous head intensely, this was the moment she had been longing for, at least for the last three weeks. The Dean leaned forward onto his hands and put his face in front of hers. He leaned in and kisses her softly. Yumi felt as though this was the sweetest thing that had ever happened to her. His lips were soft, she felt at ease and at the same time a twinge of electricity through her body. He kept kissing her and massaged her breast, then he kissed on her neck and nibbled her ear. Yumi felt so loved in the moment. The Dean continued down her body, kissing along her stomach to her silky mound. He kissed all around her lips drawing out her anticipation even more. Her pussy was trickling sweet liquid now. The Dean tasted it and Yumi jerked her hips. He licked up and down the length of her widening slit and flicked his tongue over her clitoral hood. Yumi twitched side to side and pushed her lips in his.

"Fuck me Master! Fuck me please!" Yumi couldn't contain her impatience.

Without speaking the Dean sat back on his knees and then held his eight inch rock hard dick and pushed the large head slowly into her hot wet slit. Yumi opened her mouth wide.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh! Oooookiiiii!" She said in shock at how big it was. The Dean very slowly moved in her, only with the first three inches. Yumi felt full and stretched, but not too sore, just a little uncomfortable. The Dean grabbed her thighs and put a little more of himself in her. Yumi was moaning, she felt the thick head rubbing against her inside. Her honey pot was stretching with arousal to accommodate the Dean's girth. She was starting to really enjoy it. The Dean kept slowly moving in her for a few minutes gradually going deeper until he had almost all of his large cock inside her. He speed up his pace and Yumi started making noises in time to his thrusting.

"Oooh ooh oooh oooh kimochiiii!" Yumi revert to her native tongue to express her enjoyment. Her brain was beginning to turn off, she was surrendering to the cock filling her up.

"That's it Yumi, relax and enjoy your Master's cock!" The Dean told her. He still wasn't going all the way in, he felt it would be too much for her right now. He didn't want to fuck her cervix, she might enjoy that in time, but it was all about her pleasure tonight. Yumi was crying out louder now. The Dean put his thumb into Yumi's open mouth then he rubbed it on her love button while he continued thrusting six and a half of his eight inches into her. Yumi had closed her eyes now and pushed her head back and arched her spine. The Dean grabbed her ankles and pushed her feet to her sides and he increased his pace again. He had been fucking her for about fifteen minutes now and he was waiting for her to orgasm. Yumi was screaming out now completely oblivious to her surroundings, all she knew was the feeling that had spread from her pussy to her whole body. The Dean started thrusting even faster he couldn't hold on much longer. Yumi was shouting hysterically now and her cavity started to clam down on the hard intruder. The Dean had not fucked anyone so tight and incredibly gorgeous for a long time. He drilled her as fast as he could for the next thirty seconds before Yumi's love tunnel spasmed on his cock and he exploded inside her. They both cried out in orgasm.

"Aaahahhhhhhhhhhh!!" Yumi now realised what she was missing. She was on a high, not fully aware of her surroundings. They were both breathless and the Dean lay on Yumi with his dick still inside her softening. He gave her a few tender kisses.

"You are so beautiful Yumi, I'm so happy to be your Master," The Dean said in rare moment of vulnerability. He truly did like the girl and this was by far the best experience he had had with a virgin. They stayed like that for another minute.

"Thank you Master, I feel so good. I love it! I want make you happy Master," Yumi said quietly.

"Such a good girl, you please me very much Yumi. I'm happy you are mine," The Dean said.

"Thank you Master," Yumi said again in a daze. The Dean pulled out of her, and he noticed only a tiny amount of blood. She was extremely aroused before they made love and he was careful not to rush. He helped Yumi to her feet and then he washed her. Returning to the room they laid on the bed for another ten minutes. The Dean got dress and looked at the time on his phone. It was 8:51pm. He quickly put her exciter charm, nipple covers, chains and loincloth back on. She was still shoeless so he put her sandals on her feet. She was ready to go now. Yumi had a huge smile on her face. Her wait had been rewarded with a feeling more amazing than anything she had experienced until now. She was a little sad to go with Tanaka-san but she was open to the possibility of more sex. She wondered if all men were are skilled as the Dean.

"How do you feel Yumi-chan?" The Dean asked her.

"I feel amazing Master. Want to do again with you!" Yumi thought she might be in love with her blackmailer, her Master, her Dean.

"Good. I have high hopes for you Yumi-chan. You will become my perfect slave, you'll see," The Dean said, "Remember, you are to make our wealthy friend happy. I want you to do everything he asks."

"Yes Master, I will," Yumi replied.

He told Yumi to put on some more lipstick then he walked her to the library guiding her by the thin chain lead. He entered the library to find Miss White laughing and flirting with the Japanese businessman.

"Oh welcome back Dean Roberts! Did you get everything sorted with Yumi?" Miss White asked with a cheeky smile.

"Yes Miss White, Yumi understands the rules of this weekend. She is more than happy to go with Tanaka-san," The Dean replied.

"Great news! I'm sure she will have a good time with Tanaka-san, he's such a funny man!" Miss White said playfully punching Mr Tanaka in the arm. Mr Tanaka smiled and looked at Yumi.

"It has been an absolute pleasure April-san. I look forward to seeing you again," Mr Tanaka said politely.

"Don't be too long, and look after our favourite student please!" Miss White said.

"Don't worry, she will be cared for very well," Mr Tananka said as the Dean passed him the lead. Yumi gave a small smile to the man. They had not properly greeted each other yet.

"Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Tanaka-ue," She said she was pleased to meet him in a formal manner. She added a bow as it is the custom in Japan.

"Yoroshiku, Yumi-chan" He said he was pleased to meet her too, "Thank you Marcus-san, I will speak with you tomorrow and tell you how the weekend is progressing."

He turned to Yumi and gently tugged on her lead and said, "Ikimasshou!" telling Yumi they were leaving now.

"Goodbye Ma- uh, Sir! Goodbye S- Mi-Miss! See you on Sunday!" Yumi stuttered, almost calling her superiors the wrong names in front of Tanaka-ue. She thought "I'm just a silly sex crazed girl!". She would have to be more careful in future. Yumi was still basking in the afterglow of sex as she was led to Tanaka-san's Lexus. She couldn't wait to do it again.