The College's New Assistant Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next item, Trent's trousers. Let's start the bidding at £10. Do I hear 10?" Miss White continued with the bidding. There was a lot of competition for this item amongst the women. After about five minutes the sale price of £100 was reached. The winner was a woman who was a very successful real estate agent in Cambridge. She had a lot of fun taking off Trent's trousers. She feigned accidentally touching his cock through the small thong underwear as she removed them. Trent felt a stirring in his crotch but managed to stop himself from getting a full erection.

"I wish I could take this one as well..." the woman said, pulling on the front of the thong snapping it against his lower torso.

"You can't bid on this Miss, I would be naked, in front of everyone!" Trent said with a tinge of worry.

"What a shame, maybe I'll win you for the weekend!" the woman replied as she walked off the stage.

"Now, for the man himself. You will be bidding on Trent himself. The winner will have him as company for the entire weekend. He will be required to do any reasonable task you ask. Such as, mowing your lawn, doing the dishes, any household jobs. Maybe you would like a butler for your party? This is what you are bidding on. What else you two do, is up to you. If you need a date, or more, it's none of our business, so long as consent is involved," Miss White told the audience. The not-so-subtle hint was that they can have sex with their slave, so long as the slave is willing.

"Do I have £100? A small amount to pay for a weekend with a handsome slave man!" Miss White said. Six paddles shot into the air, attached to the hands of five women and one man. Bidding quickly escalated. Within three minutes the bid was at £600. Another two minutes it was at £900. Trent was smiling at the amount of money he was commanding. Another 30 seconds of bidding and Trent was sold to a fat woman who inherited oil money. She had a beautiful face and a lot of confidence. She was eyeing her prize fiercely. The final price for Trent was £1150.

"Number 102, please come forward and collect your slave," Miss White said over the PA. The woman walked to Miss White, she was given a collar and a leash.

"You may claim your slave now. Put this around his neck and take him with you. We will charge your card for £1150 later tonight," Miss White said quietly to the woman.

"Hello Trent, we are going to have a lot of fun this weekend!" the woman said fastening the collar around Trent's neck. She tugged on the leash connected to the collar and Trent started walking, following her off the stage. The audience applauded the first sale of a slave. Trent realised his fate sinking in as he was lead out of the auditorium. He had no idea what was in store for him this weekend. It was a little exciting. He found himself attracted to his "owner". She was in her late twenties and despite being larger than his typical girlfriends, he liked being in a powerless position for once. She was very confident and this turned him on. Trent tried his best to suppress his erection, but he was at full mast by the the time he left the auditorium. His short-term owner noticed this and turned and gave him a squeeze on his hard cock.

"Aaahh!" Trent exclaimed.

"Somebody's excited! Don't worry big boy, I'll be nice," She said as she led him through the car park, wearing nothing but a thong, to her Mercedes.

Back in the auditorium the next auctionee was being drawn from the box.

"Ok, the next one to be auctioned is... Keisha!" Miss White said. The voluptuous black girl stepped forward and took her place in the centre of the stage. "Keisha is a dance student and measures 160 centimetres tall. She says she is proud of her full bust and backside and loves to twerk to Lil' Jon," Miss White continued.

"So, who will give me £20 for her blouse?" A few students raised their paddles. Soon the bid was at £40. The final price for her top was £60. A student who had a crush on Keisha won the blouse. He came forward and nervously unbuttoned her blouse.

"Are you having fun Tom?" Keisha teased the guy. She knew he had a crush on her and found it sweet and funny at the same time, "I'm happy you won actually, you are a sweet guy," she whispered at him. Tom was comforted by this and delicately removed her blouse. She was left with a lacy white bra that had trouble concealing all of her 36D bust.

"Thank you Keisha, you are very brave to do this, and I think you are really beautiful," Tom said earnestly.

"Aww thank you Tom!" she replied.

Tom smiled at her and returned to his seat with her blouse. When he was sure she wasn't looking, he held it to his nose and deeply inhaled. He was in love with her and knew he should have saved his money to win her for the weekend, but he was confident he had enough to win.

"Next up, Keisha's skirt. It is a wool cotton blend," Miss White said, "Let's start the bidding at £20." Keisha made a point of pushing her ass out to show off her curves. She even did a bit of twerking as she told her friends she would. The crowd laughed, but this really got the bidding going. Her skirt sold for £115 to Mr Murphy, one of the most wealthy men in Cambridge. He was a stockbroker and loved to win. He was hoping to take at least two of these girls home with him. He especially hoped to win the exotic beauty with the noticeably smaller outfit. She was stunning. Mr Murphy was called up to get his skirt. He removed it then slapped Keisha on the arse gently. Nobody except Miss White saw it, she looked at him with a smile and raised eyebrows. Keisha had an open mouth and wide eyes, not expecting the man to be so bold.

"You, are next baby," Mr Murphy whispered in her ear. Keisha was a bit turned on by this. Mr Murphy was in his late thirties. He had a tall muscular build and just a little grey hair at his temples. He was an attractive man and Keisha had always had a preference for older men. He winked at her and returned with his garment.

"Last item is the four inch stilettos. Do I hear £40?" Miss White asked. One of the female students ended up buying them for £70, which was about retail price. She went to the stage and took her new shoes and promptly left the auction. She was only there for Keisha's shoes.

"Now we bid for taking Keisha for the weekend. Let's start at £100," Miss White announced. A heated bidding war started between Tom and Mr Murphy. The stockbroker was determined to win her and had driven her price up to £1,500. Tom had £2,000 to spend, his parents were well-off, but they wouldn't be too pleased knowing what he spent his money on. He knew he had to put up all his money.

"2,000!" Tom shouted.

"I have £2,000 from Tom. Is anyone able to better that?" Miss White asked.

"You really want her?" Mr Murphy asked the student.

"Of course... but I can't bid anymore than this," Tom pleaded with Mr Murphy.

"Hmmm, sorry but I want her... £2,500," Mr Murphy said, cruelly outbidding Tom. Tom looked defeated.

"Any more bids?" Miss White asked.

Tom shook his head while looking at the ground. He had been beaten. The thought of keeping his £2,000 gave him little comfort. Mr Murphy walked onto the stage with a beaming smile. He was handed the collar and leash and he put it around Keisha's neck.

"Let's go beautiful. Do you like yachts? Because we are going to a party on mine," He said. Keisha smiled broadly upon hearing this. She would enjoy her weekend. Rather than take her straight to his car he had her sit in the empty chair next to his.

"Ahh, aren't we going?" Keisha asked.

"Not yet, I need to get some friends for you," Mr Murphy said.

"Can you buy my friend Jade?" She asked him, flashing her puppy dog eyes at him.

"Ok, I will, just for you my little darling," Mr Murphy replied.

Miss White went back to the box and drew another name. This time is was Jake. One woman who took particular interest was Mrs Wright. She was a 72 year old divorcee. She had done very well out of the divorce settlement with her husband who owned a chain of roast chicken stores. Her eyes lit up when she saw the short rugby player step up to centre stage. After 15 minutes she had bought his shirt, shoes, pants and him for the weekend. She paid a total of £2175. Competition was fierce as he was the last boy to be auctioned. Now, there was six girls left.

The next girl to be chosen was Jade. Mr Murphy would try to purchase her for Keisha. Maybe he could get them to perform some lesbian acts for his amusement.

"Jade, please step forward," Miss White said, "Jade is an Art student here at Strickfield College. First we will bid on her blou-"

"How about I give you £3,000 for the clothes and Jade for the weekend?" Mr Murphy interrupted.

"err, well, this is a little unusual... can anyone beat Mr Murphy's offer? Do I have £3100? Anyone? First call... £3,000. Any better offers? Second call... nobody?? Third and final call, £3,000... no more offers? SOLD! To Mr Murphy," Miss White said banging her hand on the podium. The Dean was seated to the right of the podium. He had a clear view of centre stage. He was happy with how much money they had raised so far. £9150 and still five more girls to go. He was sure Yumi would fetch a much higher price than the next four girls.

"I'm sending Keisha to collect her," Mr Murphy announced as he removed her leash. Keisha walked nervously to the stage and took a collar and leash from Miss White. "I haven't even bought you dinner yet!" Keisha said as she put the collar around her friend, trying to break the tension. Jade let out a little giggle. The petite girl wasn't too bothered that it was her friend collaring her. She had some mixed feelings about her sexuality and thought about kissing Keisha in the past. Now here she was being claimed as a slave by her on behalf of an rich older man. Keisha went to lead her off the stage when Mr Murphy yelled out.

"Uh ah aahhh!", he waved his finger, "I paid for the clothes as well, so kindly remove them and hand them to me."

Keisha looked over at Miss White for guidance, she simply nodded her head for Keisha to do as Mr Murphy asked. Jade looked into Keisha's eyes. Gone was her defiance and arrogance, she was just happy that her friend would be the one to undress her in public. Slowly Keisha unbuttoned Jade's white blouse and draped it over her shoulder. She studied her friends B cup breasts encased in a white lacy bra. She looked so cute, nothing like her usual overconfident self. Keisha knelt down in front of her petite friend and examined her slim milky thighs for a moment before unhooking Jade's skirt at the side. She let it fall to the ground as she was presented with a tiny lacy white thong inches from her face. Keisha thought she noticed some dampness in Jade's crotch, but she let the thought pass as she continued down her legs to her shoes. She delicately lifted each foot out of the heels and held them in her left hand. Keisha stood up and asked Jade if she was ok. Jade said she was fine.

Keisha led Jade by her leash off the stage and pushed between two rows towards Mr Murphy. Along the journey both girls experienced groping of their tits and asses. Ostensibly, this was all accidental, with many attendees apologising for the touching. They eventually reached Mr Murphy's seat. Keisha took her seat and Jade was left standing in front of the handsome man looking for her own.It's ok sweetheart, you sit on my lap," He said as he pulled her down onto his crotch. Jade could feel his cock getting hard under her ass. This was so bad. In her mind she was tough and the whole auction seemed much more innocent. But she had to come to terms with the face that public humiliation made her a little uncomfortable.

Miss White read the next name selected from the box.

"Next is.. Jill! Please come forward Jill, give her a hand people!" Miss White said trying to move the proceedings along after the last sale. Most of the audience clapped politely. Jill stepped forward and gave a little curtsy as a joke.

"Very good. Ok, Jill is studying to be Dancer as well. She likes the Mighty Boosh, drinking and.. uhm, sausages," Miss White said with a confused look. The crowd wooed and cheered at her sexual innuendo. Jill put her hand to her mouth and raised her eyebrows in mock shock. The audience was loving her antics.

"Ok let's start at £20 for the blouse," Miss White said. A few bids later and Jill's blouse was asking for £40 . Bidding seemed to slow a little. Jill gave the audience a sad face which roused the attendees into bidding again. She was a plain girl with an average figure so she didn't expect to get a high price for her clothes. Her blouse was sold for £60. Her skirt gained a bit more and sold for £85. Jill pretended to be embarrassed covering her body with her arms and gritting her teeth. The audience laughed again at this. Her red stilettos went for £80. She had a pretty small foot and the student who bought them had been looking for a good pair in a size four for some time without success.

"Who wants to bid for a weekend Jill? She is pretty entertaining, a bit of a joker as you can tell. Let's start it at £120." Miss White said. Very quickly men were fighting over her. The bidding went up to £775 before a short chubby, but not fat, man won. Jill looked upset when she saw who had won, but started laughing when he came up to collect her. She was just joking with him and he was quite enamoured with her light-hearted attitude.

The next three girls' clothes and weekend "leasing" raised £1,895, £2,560 and £3,550. The last girl Maria, was a beautiful latino with flawless skin, a great body and big brown eyes. The total tally was a staggering £18,155 with the sexiest girl yet to be auctioned. Dean Roberts was more than happy with the result.

"Ok, now, last but certainly not least, Yumi! Please step forward, sweetheart," Miss White said. This was her chance to show the other girls how much she was worth. Yumi walked to centre stage swaying her hips with each step. The audience was whistling their approval. She looked amazing in her smaller outfit. Yumi felt so excited, never before had she had such a large audience all staring at her hungrily, wanting to see more of her sensuous body. Yumi's desire to please seemed to kick in with all the attention. She stood with her feet a little more than shoulder width apart and pushed her chest out and bent over apparently to check her shoe. She fiddled with her left shoe a little then slid her outstretched hands slowly up the length of her leg to her thigh, pushing up her skirt so just a little of her sequinned loincloth showed. The audience went wild, whistling, shouting and clapping. They were eating it up. Yumi felt herself getting turned on when her exciter charm came to life. It felt like it was on level one to her, just a little something to warm her up.

"Wow! Ok we can see Yumi is getting into the spirit, and she really knows how to work a crowd!" Miss White said excitedly, "Ok, I think we can start bidding on her blouse at.. hmm £40?" As soon as the words left her lips ten paddles shot into the air. The bid was up to £80 in an instant and kept going. After a minute it had reached £150. People were getting carried away bidding far above the value of the item, but it also meant they would get the opportunity to undress her and get a close up look at those marvellous breasts encased in a lacy demi bra, which was clearly worth something.

"150, can I have 160?" Miss White asked.

"160!" Bingwen, the awkward boy from Yumi's Art class, raised his paddle.

"170!" A man in the third row called.

"200!" Bingwen replied.

"£200, any more?" Miss White called, "First call for 200..."

"210!" the man from the third row called again. Bingwen looked in his wallet before deciding to proceed.

"215!" Bingwen shouted.

"215, first call... 215 any more? 215 second call... I have 215 from Bingwen, can I get 220? 215, final call... 215... aaaand sold!" Miss White slammed her hand on the podium, "To Bingwen. Come up here and collect your prize, you've earned it!"

Bingwen walked as fast as he could without running to the stage. His heart was beating furiously as he approached Yumi. He stood in front of her frozen for a few moments.

"Go on Bingwen, take her blouse off, we need to continue the auction," The Dean interjected.

Bingwen glanced at the Dean quickly then looked back at Yumi's ample chest. He was too nervous to look at her face. His small cock was quickly stiffening as he reached out shaky hands and started to unbutton her blouse. The first button was half way down her cleavage and straining tightly against the fabric. He undid it and the blouse sprung open and revealed some of her bra. Bingwen was breathing harder upon seeing this. He kept going unbuttoning the next button, now he could see the front clasp of her bra. Finally he undid the last button and watched as her top flew open. Yumi thought Bingwen was so sweet how nervous he was in front of her. It made her realise how beautiful and sexy she is, she decided to reward him a little more.

"Thank you Bingwen. You help college so much. So sweet!" Yumi said and gave him a big hug. She felt his hard cock poking into her inner thigh. She smiled knowing she made him so hard. She realised him and push her chest towards him letting her blouse fall off her arms. Bingwen crouched down to pick it up. He put it to his face and deeply inhaled, then immediately became embarrassed realising he was doing this in front of the College and distinguished guests. Then he looked down and saw he had a small wet spot of pre-cum on his shorts.

"Thank you so much, you are so beautiful Yumi!" Bingwen blurted out quickly before running back to his seat. A few students giggled at his awkward display. As he sat down Bingwen relaxed and was totally enraptured thinking about his experience with Yumi.

"Well that has set the bar high for the next item, Yumi's skirt. Let's start at £50," Miss White said. Yumi was shifting her weight on her feet and putting her hands on her hips while leaning forward, her big breasts threatening to fall out. The bidding was frenzied, reaching £200 very quickly. Yumi was getting more and more aroused with the attention on her. She had her mouth slightly open and was breathing heavier. The vibration of her clit jewellery was making her want to come again. Another minute had passed and the bid was at £320. No students were bidding anymore it was just the rich men in the front rows. They didn't really care about the price. Most of them were friends of the Dean's from University. They were happy to help out his College.

"£330, do I have 330?" Miss White asked the horny bidders.

"350!" came a call from the front row.

"350, anyone for 375?" Miss White said.

"400!" Another man also in the front row called out.

"Wow, 400, from the man in the white suit. Do I hear 425?" Miss White asked, "Sir, the man in the white suit has outbid you, do you want to stay in?"

The previous bidder hesitated for a moment before declaring, "I'm in. Let's see... £500." There was a hushed awe from the audience. The man in the white suit just smiled and said, "He can have it."

"First call, £500... any more bids? Second call for 500... can anyone do better? Final call... £500... sold! To the man in the Hawaiian shirt. Please collect your item," Miss White said, slightly shocked that Yumi's skirt raised £500. The man in the Hawaiian shirt was quite obese, bald and in his early fifties. He slowly pushed himself off his chair with the aid of a walking cane. He made his way to the stage where the Dean reached out to give him a hand up the steps.

Without haste, he made his way over to Yumi. He spent a good thirty seconds examining the girl before handed Yumi his cane. He then grabbed her hips, and in a forceful motion, twisted her around so the side with the hook holding her skirt together was facing him. Yumi made a small yelping sound feeling the chrome sequinned material brushing against her vibrating love button. Her breasts jiggled in her half bra pushing the top hemisphere of her shiny nipple covers out of the bra. The two centimetre posts clung to the inside of her lacy bra. The man unhooked the skirt and whipped it off her in a swift motion and pushed it into his pants pocket. He then turned her back towards him and knelt down to inspect her pussy covering holding it between his forefinger and thumb rubbing it slowly. The back of his hand touched her damp outer labia. Yumi twitched.