The Corruption of Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... you mean you... you took off your top at a party in somebody's cabin?" Carol asked, once again stunned by Betty's confession.

"We did a hell of a lot more than that, Carol," Bill said quietly. "And it was fucking wonderful."

"Like... like what?" Carol asked, afraid of the answer, but dying to hear it.

"We swapped spouses, Carol," Betty said. "You know? Wife swapping... Swinging...."

"In other words, Carol," Bill continued for his wife. "I watched while other men fucked Betty, and I fucked their wives while they were fucking her. It was fantastic."

"Oh God, no!" Carol gasped. "How... how COULD you? How could you let your wife fu... I mean, make love to another man? And you WATCHED her doing it?"

"Damn right, kid. Made my cock a hell of a lot harder than it is right now, too," Bill said, drawing Carol's attention to his once again rock hard prick. The head of his cock was poking out over the top of the elastic edge of the suit again, and this time he made no attempt to try to hide it.

"Jesus, Bill, you look like you're about ready to come," Betty laughed.

"Well fuck, I am. What do you expect, babe? You bring this gorgeous, YOUNG, perfect hard body here... dress her in a thin robe with nothing under it but her tits, ass, and pussy, and you expect this not to get hard?" Bill said, reaching down inside his suit to grasp his cock, squeezing it, suddenly bringing it out of his suit for them both to see. Carol knew she had to do something... knew if she didn't get out of there that very moment she would explode from the nasty thoughts running through her mind, but she was unable to move. Bill was removing his suit now, stepping out of it, walking slowly toward her. Suddenly aware that her robe had fallen open, Carol noticed that her naked tits were on display for him, but suddenly she no longer cared. She was mesmerized by the huge cock. She'd never seen anything like it, and when he quietly offered it to her lips, she opened her mouth and let him slide the cock inside.

For the first time in her life, she was kissing a cock. Although Art had asked her to do it to him a few times, she had angrily refused, saying she wasn't "that kind of girl." But now she was, and the feelings that swept over her as she sucked the huge cock were so powerful, so exciting, she suddenly felt herself coming.

"Oh Godddddd!" she gasped, unable to stop her fingers from reaching down between her thighs, unable to stop them as they began rubbing her swollen clit, unable to stop the waves of ecstasy that swept over her as her orgasm began rocking her body. "Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh...." she moaned, repeatedly. Somehow, the waves of pleasure just kept on coming, and as they did, something inside Carol snapped. She grasped the cock, jerking it off as she sucked it, suddenly wanting it to come, to splash hot cum all over her mouth and lips and face.

"Jesus, she's like a vacuum sweeper. God DAMN what a hot cocksucker," Bill groaned, feeling his cum bubbling up from his balls, feeling it suddenly shooting out the end of his cock and into Carol's mouth.

"OH YES, DO IT, FUCK ME, FUCK MY MOUTH... COME ALL O V E R MEEEEEEE!" Carol screamed, pulling the cock from her mouth, letting spurt after spurt of hot cum splash onto her lips and cheeks and chin and tits, until finally, the cock stopped shooting. She put it back in her mouth, then, sucking lovingly, slowly, tasting his cum, until finally he begged her to let him go... to release him from her eager, sucking mouth.

Carol lay back in the kitchen chair, exhausted, totally spent, her legs wantonly spread, displaying her open, wet cunt as the cum ran down her chin and onto her shoulders. She knew what had just happened could never be repeated if she wanted to save her marriage, yet in a strange, perverted way, she did want it to happen again. Over and over again. And she wanted something else, too. She wanted to feel that enormous cock filling her tight, young pussy. She wanted Bill to... to FUCK her, and she knew, now that she'd begun to think about it, now that the thought had been planted in her brain, that somehow she would just have to make it happen....

The Corruption of Carol, part 2

Afterward, after Bill had gone in to take a shower, leaving Carol alone with Betty in the kitchen, Carol began to feel the guilt she always felt after masturbating, on this time the guilt was much greater. Had she really sucked off a strange man's cock? And let it splatter cum all over her face, actually BEGGING for it? Yes. She had, and there was no going back.

Sensing her new friend's guilt, Betty said, "Carol, what you did was nothing more than carrying out your normal, youthful sexual urges. It isn't like you've gone out and had a love affair with another man. What you did is nothing more than what Bill and I like to call 'Sport Fucking.'"

"Sport fu... fucking?" Carol asked, incredulous.

"Yes, only you didn't even fuck. You only licked my husband's cock a little, and let him come on your face. Oh yes, and in your mouth. A little. It's no more significant than playing a round of tennis or golf with another man. Carol, darling, don't even worry about it."

"I doubt Art would see it that way," she said, worrying about what would happen if her husband ever found out what she'd done.

"Well what if Art did something like that with another woman? What if Art let another woman suck his cock, or fuck him. Would that bother you, if you both knew about it and agreed to it?" Betty asked.

"AGREED to it? Betty, what's the sense of being married if... if you and your husband fu... make love to other people?" Carol asked.

"But don't you see, Carol? That's just the point. We DON'T make love to other people. We FUCK with them, Carol. Say it. Say the word. Say FUCK. Fuck fuck fuck! It has nothing to do with love. It's sex. That's all, Carol. Nothing more than hot, exciting, nasty, cum splashing sex. It definitely is NOT love. Or making love. Do you see the difference, dear?"

"I... I don't know. I don't know anything anymore," Carol said, her eyes filling with tears.

"Oh Carol, stop, please," Betty said, moving next to the young blonde, taking Carol in her arms, pulling her to her feet, hugging her, the large, firm tits of the older woman pressing nakedly against the softer upturned breasts of the young blonde. "It's just sex, Carol. Nothing more. And you loved it. I know you did. And something tells me you wouldn't mind if Bill DID fuck you. Would you, Carol? You've been thinking about what it would feel like to have my husband's big dick shoved up this tight little almost virgin twat, haven't you, baby?" Betty said, reaching down to cup her fingers over Carol's wet cunt.

"Betty, STOP! What are you DOING?" Carol gasped, trying to pull back, feeling the sensation of Betty's fingers like an electric shock on her clitoris.

"Haven't you ever fooled around with another woman, Carol? A roommate, perhaps... a close friend... a sister, or a stranger you meet on an airplane?" Betty was still pressed against Carol, the shorter woman's full tits rubbing back and forth across Carol's ultra-sensitive nipples.

"Noooo!" Carol groaned, feeling the heat building in her pussy again. "Stop! Oh stop, pleaseeeee," she pleaded.

"I'll stop if you tell me the correct answer to this question," Betty said, sliding down Carol's body, kneeling before the young wife. "If you can truthfully tell me this doesn't feel good, I'll stop," she continued, leaning forward before Carol could stop her. Instantly, Carol felt the softness of Betty's tongue and lips on her swollen clit. All will power, along with her meek resistance, faded.

"Oh Godddddd!" Carol moaned, unable to stop her legs from parting, from spreading wider open, encouraging Betty, allowing her more room to slide between them. Betty's tongue was like a little magic cock, slipping and sliding over Carol's oily slit, driving Carol crazy with desire.

"Should I stop, darling?" Carol murmured from the depths of Carol's cunt.

"Oh God DAMN you, Betty. You know damn well I can't ask you to stop. It feels so... I... nothing... nothing I've ever experienced felt this good. I... I've never been... eaten... before," Carol gasped, humping her ass forward now, as though she were trying to do some kind of erotic limbo dance, grinding her wet cunt against Betty's face, rubbing her clit as best she could against Betty's lips and wonderful tongue. Grasping the back of Betty's head, Carol pulled it against her spread cunt, begging her to continue eating her.

"Yes... yes... YESSSSS OHHHHH GODDDDDD, BETTY... EAT ME... SUCK ME... SUCK MY CUNTTTTTTTT!" Carol screamed, coming with such a vengeance she almost toppled over on top of Betty.

Betty rose, slowly, from Carol's slick cunt. "I think you are one of the hottest women I've ever known," Betty said. "Kiss me, Carol. Taste yourself on my lips, my chin, my tongue. Taste the sweet sour sauce your pussy drained all over my face, Carol. Do it. KISS ME!" Betty snapped, pulling Carol's head roughly toward the older woman's waiting mouth.

Carol felt their lips touching. The obvious fragrance of a randy, hot pussy filled her nostrils, causing them to flare uncontrollably, as though someone had just held an open bottle of ammonia beneath them, only this wasn't ammonia... this scent was clearly pussy. As the two women began to kiss, Betty reached out to feel Carol's breasts, squeezing them, fondling them lovingly. Tentatively, Carol did the same to Betty, touching the older woman's firm tits, sensing how different they were from her own. I wonder if Art would like me better if I had tits like this, Carol wondered.

Breaking the kiss, Betty said, "Let's go into the bedroom. Bill should be finished with his shower by now. I want to eat you again, while he fucks you."

"Oh God, Betty... I... I can't. I just can't let him do that to me," Carol said, hoping Betty wouldn't accept her answer. Deep inside Carol knew what Betty had just suggested was exactly what Carol wanted to have happen to her.

"Nonsense, Carol. Don't be a silly ninny. Now come with me. We're going to have such fun together, the four of us." Turning, she led Carol back to the bedroom again, leaving her to speculate on what she meant by "the four of us...."

"Darling," Betty said, looking at Bill as he finished toweling off, his naked body tan and hard, while his soft cock hung loosely between his legs. "Do you think you might be able to get hard again for this?" Betty asked, stripping the robe from Carol's body, leaving her totally naked in front of the naked man staring at her.

"God you're lovely," Bill said, gazing at Carol's youthful good looks. Carol's hair hung down over her shoulders, straight, blond, still wet at the tips. Her cunt was a tawny brown, slightly darker than Carol's sun-bleached long blond hair, and once again Carol's large nipples were sticking out proudly, excited, erect.

"She wants you to fuck her, don't you, Carol?" Betty said. "Tell him, darling. Tell my husband how badly you want to feel his big cock up inside your wet pussy. This pussy," Betty said softly, reaching down to spread the lips of Carol's wet cunt apart, sliding the fingers up inside the young wife, fucking her slowly with the two fingers.

"Ohhhhh," Carol gasped, bending over slightly, as Betty's fingers invaded Carol's moist, tight young pussy.

"Tell him, Carol. Say it. Say 'I want you to fuck me with your big cock while your wife eats my pussy.' Tell him, Carol. DO IT!"

"OKAY!" Carol said. "I... I do. I want... I want you to... to fu-to fuck me... to FUCK ME... with your big COCK... while... while your wife eats my... my... my NASTY, WET PUSSYYYYYY!" Carol screamed, coming again as Betty's fingers plunged in and out of the young girl's cunt.

"Let's get on the bed," Bill suggested, walking over to the two women, leading them to the bed. Together the older couple helped position Carol's nude body on the bed. Bill was semi-erect again now, watching as his wife ate Carol's pussy, getting her ready for him, for his cock. My God she's a beautiful young thing, Bill thought as he watched Carol's blue eyes fluttering with excitement as Betty ate Carol's eager, wet cunt. "Sorry, darling, but I have to taste some of that myself, if you don't mind," Bill said, gently moving Betty away from Carol's cunt. "Why don't you offer her some of yours while I eat her," Bill suggested, crawling up between Carol's legs, the sweet scent from the young girl's pussy wafting into his nose.

"Hmmm. Good idea, darling. I think she might be ready for it now," Betty said, licking her way up Carol's body, dipping a tongue into Carol's navel, then sliding it further, up to Carol's erect nipples, where Betty stopped to nibble and suck the extended nips. Then Betty straightened, crawling up over Carol's tits, moving slowly now, letting Carol watch as Betty's shaved, naked cunt drew closer... and closer... and closer to Carol's mouth.

Carol was moaning continuously now, making little mewing sounds, little cries, squeals, fuck noises as Bill's experienced tongue worked its magic on Carol's young pussy. She would do anything now... anything they asked. She knew she would. She wanted to... wanted to please them, as they were pleasing her, filling her with excitement beyond anything she ever thought possible.

"I want you to eat me now, darling," Betty was saying. Carol nodded, moaning, mumbling softly, "anything... anything... anything...."

Betty lowered her cunt onto Carol's face, twisting around so she was facing her husband now. Carol cried out as the wet pussy made contact with her face. The overwhelming enormity of it all suddenly got to her, filling her with the most intense sexual sensations she'd ever experienced. Opening her mouth, she stuck her tongue as far up inside Betty's pussy as she could, wanting to taste her juices, wanting to please this incredible woman, this woman who had already opened doors to experiences and sensations Carol never knew existed.

"Fuck her now, Bill. Crawl up her body and fuck her. I want to see your cock sliding in her pussy while she eats me," Betty growled, her eyes half shut, her body twitching as Carol's tongue continued to probe and lick the inside of Betty's cunt, eagerly, willingly.

Betty watched as Bill moved up from the young wife's pussy, his cock hard, drooping slightly from the weight of the long shaft. Good, Betty thought. He's excited again. She's going to go crazy when he fills her with his cock. God how I love this man... and how I love our life, Betty thought, reaching down to spread the lips of her pussy wider apart, lowering herself further down onto Carol's lapping, probing tongue.

Bill grinned at Betty, then leaned forward, positioning his cock at the opening of Carol's tight young pussy. She was so wet the head of the huge cock slipped inside the entrance to Carol's cunt easily, but then her clinging, tight young cunt grabbed the huge cock, capturing it, refusing to let it go in any deeper.

"I'm going to need something," Bill said. Carol was crying deliriously, almost out of her mind with pleasure from feeling Bill's cock entering her, and when he pulled out she screamed from beneath Betty's cunt... "NOOOOO! DON'T STOPPPPPP!"

"I'll be right back, baby. Don't worry," Bill said, moving off the bed quickly, walking over to a small dresser next to the bed. Opening a drawer, he took out a bottle of lubricant, then returned to Carol's pussy. Tipping the bottle upside down, he squeezed it, letting the lubricant fill the entrance to Carol's cunt. Then he moved quickly again, reentering her cunt with his cock, sliding it in deeper now, then deeper still.

Carol screamed. Never in her life had she felt like this. It was as though someone was trying to push a baseball bat into her pussy, yet this bat was smooth, like wet velvet, filling her, stretching her young cunt as nothing ever had before. Betty slid off Carol's face so they both could watch the beautiful young girl's expressions as Bill fucked her.

"Oh Goddddd!" Carol sighed, moaning continuously now, gurgling uncontrollably. Spit was drooling from the corners of her mouth. Her blue eyes were clenched tightly shut, and she was tugging on her nipples, pulling them, stretching them as Bill's cock continued to move ever so slowly deeper and deeper into Carol's tight, youthful pussy.

"My GOD, Betty, she's the tightest cunt I've ever fucked. I don't believe how tight her pussy is," Bill gasped, pushing again, boring his cock slowly into her, deeper and deeper. With each new thrust Carol cried out, moaning, twitching violently.

"Oh God I'm cominggggg, I'm comingggggg, I'm comingggggg," she cried, over and over, continuously.

"THERE!" Bill gasped. "I'm in her as deeply as I can go." He was sweating, fighting to keep from coming as Carol's vice-like grip on his cock held him more firmly than he'd ever been held before. "Her pussy is tighter than an asshole," he groaned, moving out an inch or two, then sliding back inside again, feeling Carol's cunt ever so slowly becoming more and more lubricated. Still, the friction against his cock was incredible. As his excitement mounted, he began to fuck faster, and as he fucked her, Carol's moans turned to screams of joy.

"Oh GOD YESSS YESSSSS YESSSS YESSSSSS!" she screamed, crying, sobbing with joy.

"I'm... going... to... comeeeeee!" Bill groaned, pumping forward roughly, no longer trying to be gentle. He was fucking Carol now, raping her, holding nothing back, her screams of joy and the look of intense lust on her beautiful young face turning him on like nothing he'd ever experienced before. "Here... it... COMESSSSSS!" he shrieked, pushing against Carol's small frame, driving his cock deeply inside her tight wet pussy as far as he could, then leaving it there as his cock began to fill the young wife with spurt after spurt of hot cum.

"AIEEEEEEEE OH GOD OH GOD OH GODDDDDD AHHHH UGHHHHH UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HE'S... KILLING... MEEEEEEEEE! I... LOVEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Carol screeched, twisting and turning beneath Bill's body, clawing at his back, her legs wrapped around his waist, fists pounding his back, beating him, biting his shoulder as the most enormously powerful orgasm of her life slammed into her, the waves of pleasure only moments before seeming like water in a bathtub versus a hurricane in comparison to the pleasure Bill's orgasm was creating in her body now. Carol gasped, fighting to breathe, not sure whether she was doing it or not. Her entire body felt as though it was breaking out in a case of hives... her skin itched... burned... her heart was pounding so hard in her chest she wondered if it might burst... her eyes rolled in her head uncontrollably, and at the height of her orgasm she felt as though she were pissing, not sure whether she was or not.

"Jesus Christ!" Betty laughed, leaning down, kissing Carol gently on the lips. "I think you liked that, little one," Betty teased.

"Oh FUCK!" Carol moaned, her body covered in sweat, some of it running down into her eyes, burning them. Betty used a tissue to wipe the sweat from Carol's eyes, then kissed the young girl again. Carol grinned, finally coming back down to earth from her enormous sexual high.

Slowly, Bill began to withdraw his cock from Carol's cunt. "NOOOOO!" she screamed, wrapping her legs around his waist again, her scissor hold grabbing him so tightly he couldn't move. Bill laughed, then leaned down and kissed her, first on the lips, then on the tip of her nose.

"I've never... I...." Carol began.

"Yeah. I know," Bill grinned. "Me either. You're unbelievable. Hasn't anybody ever fucked you before? You've got the tightest pussy I've ever felt, on anyone, ever."

"I haven't had much experience," Carol admitted shyly. I was a virgin when I got married, and Art doesn't... we don't... fuck... as much as I'd like."