The Corruption of Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Art...."

"Yeah baby?"

"Eat me," Carol said, her voice shaking with lust.

"EAT you! Jesus, Carol. Your fucking pussy is full of CUM!" Art exclaimed, confused by the sudden twitching he felt in his cock at Carol's suggestion.

"I know, Artie. That's why I want you to do it. I want you to taste it, Art. While it's still warm and creamy, in my pussy. Do it for me, baby, and I'll do anything you ask," Carol said, shaking with desire.

Art swallowed hard, then crawled on the bed between his wife's spread thighs. Staring at the gooey mess, he swallowed again, then leaned closer. Carol raised her legs, spreading them apart, lifting them from the bed, giving Art a clear view of the river of cum still waiting there for him.

"Do it Art. Eat it. Suck it out of my pussy," she said quietly.

"Oh Godddddd!" Art cried out, suddenly falling to his stomach, reaching behing Carol's legs, pulling her nasty cunt closer to his face. He inhaled deeply, once, trembled slightly as the acrid stench of male cum and sweat mingled with the unmistakable essence of aroused pussy filled his nostrils, causing them to flare out momentarily. And then he did it. Burying his face in the mushy cunt, Art groaned as he tasted his first mouthful of male cum.

"Oh BABYYYYY!" Carol groaned, closing her eyes, flopping her head back and forth on the pillow. "That's sooooo fucking nasty, Artie. God I love it... I love hot, wet, nasty sex, darling. Hmmmm, GOD! Oh Art, yes, yes, darling, like that, suck me, suck their wet, thick, creamy cock yogurt out of my pussy, baby. EAT IT, ART. EAT YOUR FRIENDS' CUM OUT OF MY FUCKING SLUT PUSSYYYYYY!" Screaming, Carol came, her orgasm so powerful it rocked her body. She twisted and turned beneath Art's continuing oral attack, as wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over her like waves on a beach, until finally, she was unable to feel anything else... anything at all.

"My turn, baby," Art said, crawling up Carol's body, straddling her tits, sliding his cock between them, the puddles of cum beginning to dry on her body now as she felt her husband's cock fucking her tits.

"Come on me, Art. You're right... it's your turn. Shoot it all over me, baby. Come on me... come on your slutty wife's cum-covered face. Do it, Art. COME ON MY FACEEEEE!" Carol screeched as she felt the first spurt of cum shooting out the end of Art's cock and down onto her face. "OH God I love sex. I love it so fucking much, Art. I want to watch you fucking Betty, too, and I want you to watch Bill fucking me. I want... oh God, Art, I WANT EVERYTHINGGGGGG!"

"Me, too, baby. I want all that and more. I love this, Carol. I loved watching you... loved watching them fucking and coming all over you. And I want to fuck Betty, too, and then I want... oh God... I... I want to... to watch you eating my cum out of... out of her... her PUSSY," Art gasped, lunging forward, causing one last, final spurt of cum to splash out and onto his young wife's face.

Collapsing on his wife's cum coated body, Art shivered as he felt the wetness of his friends' cum everywhere on Carol's body. As they slowly drifted off to sleep, the last thing Art remembered was Carol's desire to have him fuck her friend Betty. Dreaming of this new opportunity to fuck another woman, he smiled, sighed, and drifted off to sleep....

The Corruption of Carol, part 4.

"Who was that, baby?" Carol asked, noticing the concerned look on her husband's face.

"Jim," Art said, slowly hanging up the phone.

"What'd he want?"

Pausing, the look of worry evident on his face, Art struggled to find a way to explain the situation to Carol. "It seems we have an important group of potential customers coming to town," he began. "It's a German group. Jim says they could spend millions with us if we treat them right."

"Damn, that's great, darling," Carol grinned, stretching, her new breasts full and lush as they pressed against the thin material of her almost transparent white tube top.

"Yeah, maybe. It seems everything depends on whether or not we can satisfy them. Jim wants me to work on this with him, and to share in the commission if we land the deal. There's only one problem...."

"Baby, that's fantastic. What's the problem?" Carol asked, excited. A big commission check could provide her with the money she needed to have her breasts made even larger.

"You, baby. You're the problem. Or maybe the solution. God damn that fucking Jim anyway," Jim scowled, clearly irritated.

"ME? How can I have anything to do with selling equipment to a bunch of Germans?" Carol asked, confused.

"According to Jim, these fucking bastards are the kinkiest group of perverts he's ever known. They've let it be known they want him to fix them up with a couple of women. A couple of very NASTY women... women who will do anything, and I mean anything, baby. He just called to ask if you'd be interested in earning some money by acting as one of the two sluts he needs to satisfy them."

"ME? Jesus... that's fucking nervy, don't you think?" Carol said, angry with Jim's boss for even thinking she'd do something like that with a group of strangers. But then she recalled her husband's last words to Jim the evening all of them had fucked her. Hadn't he told Jim he could fuck Carol any time he wanted? And hadn't she performed eagerly as a group fuck for all the men that night? Why wouldn't he assume Carol might be interested in whoring herself for her husband's firm, especially if a nice fat commission check was involved. In fact, why wouldn't she indeed? Suddenly smiling, Carol said, "I'll do it, darling. I want to do it. It might be fun. In fact, I know it would, and you'd love to watch me do it, too, wouldn't you, baby. You'd love watching your slut wife fucking a group of horny, perverted foreigners. Wouldn't you. Admit it, darling. You love our new life style as much as I do. Maybe more."

"God help me, darling, but you're right. I do. I just hate having to ask you to do it for us, but would you? They'll be a lot rougher crowd than the men were last time. And much more perverted. Jim said they will insist on... well...."

"WHAT?" Carol asked, excited, bouncing up and down on the bed on her knees, her tits flopping and jiggling like huge bowls of jello. "Tell me, you bastard. What would they make me do? TELL ME?"

"Well... Jim says they're... they're into... pissing. Something he called golden showers. I... I can't ask you to do that, Carol. Unless...."

"Unless what, baby? Unless I want to do it? Unless I want to keep trying new and exciting things? Is that what you were going to say?"

"Yes," Jim blushed, feeling his cock hardening, feeling his excitement at the idea of seeing his wife lying on her back being showered by a group of cocks, their piss splashing down onto her naked body while shy lay there masturbating for them.

"I said I'll do it, darling. And I will. I want to do it. It sounds deliciously wicked. But who's the other woman?"

"You'll never believe this," Art said, "but it's Betty."

On the afternoon of the big orgy, Carol dressed as slutty as possible. She began with her underwear, selecting a pair of string bikini panties, in lavender, a little wispy satin triangle held together at the waist with black lace, so tiny her cunt lips were exposed around the edges of the panties. She wore an equally skimpy black lace trimmed bra and suspenders, with lavender stockings stretched over her beautiful legs nearly up to her thighs. Her skirt was a micro-mini black stretch lycra, so short it exposed her bare white flesh above her stockings, and the lavender top she selected was totally transparent, clearly revealing her huge tits beneath it. As a final touch of blatant sexuality, Carol wore lavender lipstick and four inch tall spike heel black patent leather shoes.

"How do I look, darling?" she asked, walking into the living room where Art was waiting for her.

"Like a fucking slut, Carol. You look like a sleazy whore." Then, grinning proudly, he added, "I love it. Let's go get Betty and get this show on the road."

After joining their neighbors near the pool where all eyes were focused on Carol and an equally slutty looking Betty, Art and Bill escorted their wives to the car for the ride downtown. A short drive later, they were getting out of the car in front of one of the city's largest downtown hotels, the Hyatt Regency. Leaving the car to be valet parked, the four walked toward the elevators through the huge atrium lobby where everyone again stopped whatever they were doing to stare at the two enormously hung slutty looking women.

"Did you see the way everyone stared at us?" Carol giggled. "Like we really were whores. God it makes my pussy wet to be out in public dressed like this," she sighed, cupping her cunt with her fingers, rubbing it, feeling how wet she indeed already was.

"Darling, you are whores," Art said, his cock quivering as he realized what his slutty wife would soon be doing with the German men.

"And I love it, baby. I fucking LOVE it!" Carol grinned, just as the lift came slowly to a stop on the 24th floor.

"This is it, girls," Art said. "Jim said to go to suite 2400. It's a corner suite, and is apparently quite fancy."

Walking down the hall to the door at the end of the long corridor, Carol held Betty's hand, squeezing it. "Can you believe how much you've changed my life, Betty? I was so innocent before I met you guys. And now here I am, a whore. A real whore. God this is so fucking hot," she moaned, waiting as Art knocked softly on the door.

"Art! Come in, come in. Let me introduce you and your friends to our guests," Jim said, as the group walked into the enormous room. It was surrounded by glass walls on three sides, and on the floor, in the center of the room was a huge mattress, lying on the floor, covered with a rubber sheet and a couple of pillows. Carol looked at the mattress and felt a fluttering rush though her stomach and pussy. That was where they would do it to her, she realized. That was where they would fuck her, and come on her... and piss on her.

"Carol you're looking especially slutty tonight," Jim smirked, staring at Carol's visible tits.

"Only because I want to act like a slut tonight, Jim. Is that a problem?"

"No. Not at all. Gentlemen, this beautiful young slut is the wife of my colleague here. This is Art, and this is Carol. Her friend is Betty, whom some of you already know, thanks to yesterday's festivities in this very room. This is her husband, who I understand shares our enjoyment of unusual sex."

"Hi fellas," Betty smiled, waving happily. "Ready for a good time again?"

"Ja!" Hans, one of the Germans said. He was tall and very good looking, with blond hair and the sexiest blue eyes Carol had ever seen. If this was one of the men who was going to use her tonight, she couldn't wait to get started. "I'm Hans," he grinned to Carol, staring at her tits.

"Well Hans, why don't we get a little better acquainted," Carol said, walking closer to the tall German, putting her arms around his waist, hugging him. "Kiss me, Hans," she said, reaching her lips up toward his, feeling him leaning down to her, his lips grazing against hers. Then their mouths were opening, and they were kissing, a deep, sexy French kiss. Carol felt her nipples hardening, and her pussy growing wet. Suddenly she tasted a mouthful of spit. Hans had spit into her mouth. Moaning, Carol let the spit drizzle out of her mouth and down over her chin, feeling nasty, slutty, but wanting more, oh so much more.

"You're bad," she grinned, pulling away from Hans, slowly wiping the drizzling spit off her chin with her finger. Then, making sure the men around her were watching, she slowly began sucking the spit off her fingers, licking them, then sucking them like a cock, moving her fingers in and out of her mouth slowly, fucking her mouth with her fingers.

Hans grinned at her, his obvious excitement showing in the rising bulge in his trousers. "And you, too, ja?" he grinned knowingly. "You too are bad, I think."

"Yes. I am," Carol answered, staring into his deep blue eyes. "Very bad. Are you going to treat me that way, Hans?"

"Hmm, ja. No doubt," he answered, reaching out to Carol, beginning to unbutton her blouse.

"No, not yet, please. Leave it on. I... I want to feel your... your piss on me while I'm still wearing my blouse," Carol said, blushing at her boldness, but unable to avoid the hungry craving in her cunt signaling for her to be as nasty as possible.

"Soooo. You like piss games, Carol?" Hans smirked.

"I... I've never done any. But... I... I think I'd love it," Carol heard herself admitting.

"Then let us see, ja?" Hans grinned. "Lie down. On the mattress."

"Come on, Betty. Join me," Carol said, quickly stepping out of her skirt, lying on the mattress on the floor still dressed in her blouse and underwear.

"No, baby. This one's just for you. Go ahead. I want to watch," Betty encouraged.

Shaking with desire, Carol turned to Art to gauge his reaction. Surprised, but pleased, Carol noticed that her husband had unzipped his pants and had taken out his cock. He was slowly masturbating as he watched his young wife kneel down to the mattress, then lie down on it .

"Are you okay with this, darling?" Carol asked.

"Of course, baby. I brought you here for this, didn't I?" Art said, his voice husky, low, heavy with lust.

Carol began masturbating as well, spreading her legs apart for the men, showing them her crotchless panties as she felt the bubbling of her first orgasm beginning to grow in her pussy.

"Do it you guys. Shower me. Piss all over me. I want it. Please. Treat me like a slut, like a horny, fucking cum and piss slut. Piss on me. Do it. Please. DO IT, GOD DAMN IT!" Carol screamed, her fingers flying over her clit, feeling it swelling beneath her masturbating fingers, feeling the lips of her pussy growing puffy, feeling the wetness seeping from it as she finger-fucked herself.

Suddenly the showers began. All the men were standing around her now, their cocks out, aimed at Carol. Hans was the first. Grinning sadistically, Carol felt his piss raining down on her as he stood there, still dressed in his suit, white shirt and tie, immaculately attired, which seemed to somehow deepen the perversion for Carol all the more. Then another man was pissing on her, and then another, and another, all of them still so formally attired, using her, pissing on her, as though she were merely some kind of trough in a men's room. She was their toilet, a piss slut, something to be used any way these perverted men pleased. As the hot steaming pee drenched her, soaking her blouse and sexy underwear, Carol screamed loudly, the sudden explosive power of her orgasm slamming into her, causing her body to suddenly buck up off the mattress, then slam back down to the ground again. The violence of her orgasm caused the men to laugh and murmur among themselves over how hot! thi s young girl was, prompting Jim to encourage them to go further.

"Come on her. Jack off on her face," Jim said, showing the men what he wanted them to do by rapidly jerking on his own cock, aimed at Carol's face.

"Ohhhh Godddddd!" Carol moaned, slowly drifting back to earth from her first orgasm of the day. "Do it. Shoot cum all over me, too," She groaned, licking the piss from her lips, tasting the salty, warm acrid flavor of their piss, wanting now to taste their cum as well.

"Oh yaaaaa," one of the men cried out, leaning down, aiming his cock at Carol's face. Suddenly a huge spurt of cum shot out the end of his dick and splattered all over Carol's lips. Quickly she opened her mouth and turned her face toward the man, as another hot gob of cum splashed down onto her face, and into her mouth.

"Oh yesssss, do it, shoot it all over me," Carol moaned, ripping open her piss soaked blouse, tearing loose one of the buttons as the blouse gapped open, revealing her bra encased huge tits. Cum was raining down on her from everywhere now... landing on her cheeks, her forehead, in her hair, on her neck and tits. Carol was on fire, moaning, coming again, still masturbating, as another powerful orgasm slammed into her. Then she began rubbing the hot cum and piss everywhere, reaching inside her bra to pull out her naked tits, rubbing the cum over her nipples. More cum splashed down onto her body, and then someone was pissing on her again.

"IN MY MOUTH!" she screamed. "MAKE ME DRINK IT!!!"

The man leaned down so his cock lay across her cum-coated lips, then watched with pleasure as Carol wrapped her lips about the pissing cock, sucking on it as though it was some kind of giant straw, drinking the piss, swallowing it, choking on it, coughing, sitting up quickly, spitting the pissing dick out of her mouth as she gagged, the man backing away now, afraid she might get sick on him. Carol's eyes filled with tears, but she grinned at the man, then reached out and grasped his still pissing cock, pulling it to her mouth where once again she began drinking the piss from the end of it.

Men were taking off their clothes now, playing with their dicks, trying to get them hard again, and succeeding. Carol lay back down again after the man she was sucking finally stopped pissing. One of the Germans crawled between her legs, then roughly pushed his cock up inside her wet cunt as far as it would go.

"AHHHHH!" Carol screamed, spreading her legs, trying to bury herself as deeply as possible in the mattress to escape the huge punishing cock.

The man slapped her face, and Carol giggled, a demonic sound, as the man slapped her again. Carol spit on him, on his face, and he hit her again, then reached down and pinched her nipples so hard Carol cried out in pain.

"FUCK ME!" she screamed, and the man responded, pumping his cock in and out of her wet cunt as fast and as hard as he could, suddenly lunging forward, driving his dick inside Carol's cunt as deeply as possible, where it erupted, spewing blasts of hot sperm inside Carol's cunt.

"Oh YESSSSSSS!" Carol screamed, wrapping her legs around the man's waist as he continued to spurt cum inside her pussy. She was coming again, her fingers rubbing her swollen clit as the man continued filling her with his cum. And then he was pulling out, leaving her feeling empty, deserted, but only momentarily, only until the next man could crawl between her legs to fuck her.

One after the other, the men fucked her. Some came inside her pussy, some chose to roll her over and fuck her in the ass, while still others fucked her mouth, drenching her with cum. By the end of the evening, Carol had been fucked so many times she could hardly climb up from the mattress.

"Still love your slutty wife, baby?" Carol asked Art. Throughout her long gang-bang Art had remained on the sidelines with Betty, the two of them fucking from time to time as they watched the men using Carol.

"You know I do, baby," Art said, watching as Carol began dressing. Still covered in slimy cum and sticky piss, Carol pulled on her skirt, then attempted to rebutton the torn blouse.

"Thank you, Carol," Jim said quietly. "My customers are most pleased by your performance. I'll talk to you on Monday about your share of the deal I believe we just landed, Art. You've got some wife here. Take good care of her. We'll want to be using her again like this, I'm sure."

"I've become the company whore, huh, Jim?" Carol grinned.

"Is that a problem, Carol?" Jim ask, looking slightly irritated.

"Problem? Fuck no. I love it. And if it can help Art earn more money, I'll do it whenever you want me. But I'm not doing it for free, so make sure Art's bonus is substantial. We want our full share, Jim. After that, I'll be all yours. I'll do anything you want, with anyone you want. And I do mean anything," Carol grinned, scooping a gob of cum from her chin, then sucking it from her fingers.