The Corruption of Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well any time you want a repeat performance with me, baby, you just come on over and I'll be waiting for you," Bill grinned.

"And so will I, darling," Betty smiled, leaning down, kissing Carol softly. "So will I...."

The Corruption of Carol, part 3.

"Carol, can I ask you something?" Betty said. The two women were sitting in Betty's kitchen having coffee. Bill was in his study, working on the computer.

"Sure. What?" Carol beamed. The three of them had just completed another marathon sex session, and Carol's pussy was still tingling from the fucking Bill had given her, and the sucking Betty had performed on Carol's still tender cunt afterward.

"You keep mentioning how much Art likes big tits. Have you ever considered getting your tits enlarged?"

"Me? Oh heavens, no, Betty. Why I... I don't think I'd... I mean... well...." Carol stammered, suddenly giving the idea serious thought.

"Well what, baby? You said Art would pay more attention to you if you had bigger tits, didn't you? It's sure worked for me, let me tell you. Just think how great you'd look with a big pair of tits for Art to suck, or fuck."

"It... it does sound wonderful," Carol blushed. "I've always wished I had a bigger pair." Then, sighing dejectedly, "But there's no way we have that kind of money. Art is starting to do quite well, which he should, for all the traveling he does. You know he's going to be gone almost four weeks on this trip? He had to go to the Far East again. He loves it, and is doing very well, but I miss him."

"What if the money wasn't a problem, Carol? Would you do it then?" Betty asked.

"Gee, I don't know. Maybe. I might...." She paused, thinking, then added, "In fact, yeah, I probably would. Why not. I'd LOVE bigger tits, like yours."

"When did you say Art left on this trip?" Betty asked.

"Sunday night. He's not coming back until the 25th," Carol pouted.

"Then we have time. What do you think Art would say if he came home to find his wife transformed into a big-titted, sexy dressing slut?"

Carol giggled. "He'd probably rape me," she said, thinking about it.

"And wouldn't you like that?" Betty asked.

"Yeah. I'd probably love it," Carol grinned. "Why?"

"Because, you sweet little innocent, that's exactly what's going to happen. We are getting you a boob job. Compliments of your sexy neighborhood lottery winners," Betty smiled. "I'll call my doctor right now and make all the arrangements. By the end of the week, Carol, you're going to be looking like one of those girls on Baywatch!"

It had all happened so fast. Carol, swept up in Betty's enthusiasm, had gone along with it, and now here she was, sitting in front of her bedroom mirror staring at the image of a platinum blonde, huge-titted slut. Admiring her new body, Carol did have to admit that her new tits looked great. She had excitedly gone along with everything Betty suggested, including her insistence on building Carol's shapely but smallish B-cup breasts up to a huge 38D size. Carol almost didn't recognize herself as she sat staring at the sexy platinum blonde in the mirror in front of her. Betty had insisted on the new hair color, too, and as she sat staring at her new image, Carol had to agree Betty was right. The new hair color, along with her new, larger tits, did make Carol feel sexier. In fact, she mused, she was starting to feel downright slutty.

"Hi... it's just us," Betty called out from the living room. Carol left the door open for them so Betty could walk in when she arrived, and now, as Carol got up to join her friend, she smiled at the total sexy look of her new body.

"Hi," she said, bouncing into the living room, greeting Betty with a kiss.

"Ready to go shopping?" Betty asked.

"Yes!" Carol hissed, giggling. She knew she ought to feel at least a little guilty over accepting all the money Betty and Bill were lavishly spending on her, but somehow the fact that they were millionaires made it seem less extravagant, and somehow easier to accept. Especially since they both were fucking and enjoying Carol's young body whenever they wished these days. Hardly a day went by without at least one of them fucking or sucking Carol. And she loved it... loved the sensations her new friends were creating in her body... loved FUCKING. Yes, FUCKING, instead of quickly "making love." Oh sure, she still loved Art, but somehow what she was doing with Betty and Bill just seemed so much more... exciting. Carol was growing to love the complete surrender of her body to these two highly sexed older people. And she was starting to think about wanting even more. She wondered what Art would say if he knew Carol was thinking about fucking other men as well, not just Bill! . In fact, lately Carol had begun to fantasize about what it would be like to be the center of attention at a "gang bang." God would that ever be hot. At night, after Bill and Betty were through with her body, Carol would return home and masturbate for hours, pretending a never-ending line of men were taking turns fucking her. And lately, she'd started seriously thinking about somehow making it really happen. Who knows... Art might even enjoy seeing her doing something like that. He was always trying to get her to show off a little more of her body, wasn't he? Well now that she had a real body to show off, maybe Art would enjoy letting her REALLY show it off. But today Betty was taking Carol shopping, so it was time to stop daydreaming again. It was time to begin the completion of her sexy makeover.

Hours later the two women arrived back at Carol's apartment. Laughing over how they'd teased the sales clerks in the stores they'd visited, Betty asked Carol if she would mind if Bill came over for a fashion show.

"No of course not," Carol said, smiling, her pussy beginning to tingle at the thought of having Bill's huge cock stuck up her cunt again.

"Good. I'll call him. You go in and put on one of the sexy new outfits we just bought, okay? Let's surprise him when he gets here," Betty said, swatting Carol gently on the ass. "Now move!"

As Carol donned the sensuous new baby blue satin and lace garter belt, baby blue stocking, panties and bra ensemble, she grinned. Already her pussy was getting wet, and she only wished she could show off her new body to more than just Bill. Sighing, she pulled on a brief, white, long-sleeved top with a scoop neck and short bodice, the kind that hang low enough to easily cover a normal woman's tits, but one that was so short it just barely covered Carol's new 38D breasts. For a skirt Carol selected a shocking royal blue lycra mini, a skirt so short it left the pale flesh of her thighs exposed above the sexy blue stockings. Smiling as she bent over to apply the heavy, glittering blue and silver eye shadow Betty bought for her, Carol wondered what her husband would say if he saw her now.

"Reading for your debut, darling?" Betty asked, bouncing into the bedroom. "Oh my... are you ever!" she grinned, whistling in appreciation of Carol's stunning sexy appearance.

"I'm ready," Carol grinned back. "I only hope that sexy husband of yours is ready for me. I can't WAIT to feel his cock in my poor little pussy again," Carol said.

"Darling. I have a surprise for you," Betty said quietly. "One I think you're ready for. One I KNOW you're going to love."

"What!" Carol asked, excited, knowing how much she'd already enjoyed everything Bill and Betty had done with her.

"Come with me. You'll see soon enough," Betty said.

Walking into the living room, Carol was disappointed to find it empty. "I thought Bill was coming over," she said.

"Change of plans, darling. Come on. We're going to our house," Betty said, waiting while Carol got her keys, then locked the door.

"Why? What's up?" Carol asked.

"You'll see. And you'll love it, too," Betty said slyly.

Entering Betty's condo, Carol was again disappointed to find it also was empty, but she didn't say anything, deciding rather to wait and see what Betty and Bill had planned for her.

"Okay, you guys. You can come out now," Betty called out. "Guys?" Carol said. "Betty,what's going on?"

Suddenly the room filled with five of the most gorgeous hunks Carol had ever seen. Her heart began beating rapidly as she realized they were all almost naked. Then Bill walked in, and he WAS naked.

"Bill! I... I...." Carol stammered, feeling her cheeks reddening instantly.

"Hi baby. Betty and I thought it was about time you enjoyed some really hot sex, so she picked out her favorite studs, and invited them over for you. Tonight YOU, my sweet innocent young thing, are going to be the center of a VERY hot evening...."

That evening changed Carol's life. She allowed herself to be fucked and sucked every way imaginable, over and over again, until her pussy was so swollen and sore she could hardly stand it when, after the final fuck of the evening, from Bill, Betty's tongue softly licked the young wife to her umpteenth orgasm of the evening. Since then Carol had become an outrageous exhibitionist, showing off her body, even sucking off a stranger in a gas station once with Betty's encouragement. But now she was nervous. VERY nervous. Art was due to arrive home any minute, after being away from her for almost a month. He'd called her a few times, and once Carol had surprised him by seducing him into a glorious session of phone sex, during which she'd teased him with a scenario in which she told him to pretend she was fucking a group of Art's friends. Surprisingly, Art said afterward that she wished she really would do something like that some day with him, and although he'd sounded! sincere, Carol wasn't so sure. But now she'd find out. Now she had to explain to Art how the relatively flat-chested young wife he'd left four weeks earlier was suddenly sporting a hefty 38D cup bra, platinum blond hair, and a sexy new wardrobe.

For her husband's homecoming, Carol had selected a sexy, transparent ensemble consisting of a lavender teddy, lavender stockings, and a pair of matching spike heeled patent leather shoes. The final surprise was her newly shaved, baby-smooth, oiled naked pussy, the last step, Betty had argued convincingly, in Carol's complete transformation from innocent young wife to sexy fuck slut.

Hearing someone coming into the living room, knowing it had to be Art, without thinking, Carol quickly ran into the living room to greet him.

"Hi baby. AHHH!" Art screamed, jumping back from the sexy blonde running toward him.

"It's me, baby. Do... do you like my new image?" Carol asked, holding up her arms, letting Art take in her platinum white hair, huge tits, and naked pussy.

"Carol! My GOD! What...."

"It's a long story, baby. I'll explain everything later. But I have to know, Art. Do you like it?" Carol asked, anxiously.

Grinning, Art swept her into his arms. "LIKE it? My God, Carol, I LOVE it! You look like an entirely new woman, baby. You look like a... a fu-oh, sorry, I mean, like a... a centerfold or something."

"Like a FUCKING centerfold, Art? Is that what you were going to say?" Carol teased.

"Carol! I've never heard you use that word before," Art said, smiling, clearly confused but excited over his wife's new image.

"Well get used to it, Art. Your wife is tired of your lack of attention. I've changed, Art. A lot. And we need to have a very long conversation about it. But first get those fucking clothes off and FUCK me!" Carol grinned, tugging on Art's tie, dragging him toward the bedroom.

Later, after the most intensely exciting evening of his life, Art and Carol lay in bed talking. Over the course of the evening Carol had told Art everything, causing him to achieve, for the first time ever, a total of three separate orgasms, filling first her pussy, then her mouth, and finally her ass with his sweet cum, each time driving Art to new, giddy heights of ecstasy he'd never dreamed existed. Rather than being angry over Carol's indiscretions, Art was thrilled. Secretly he'd always wanted Carol to act more like a slut, and now, magically, in just four short weeks these new friends of her had transformed her, completely, into the hot slut Art had always dreamed of having.

"Baby, are you playing tennis tomorrow?" Carol asked, slowly running her fingernail down Art's soft cock as it lay, completely exhausted, on his thigh.

"I was going to," Art said guiltily. "Do you mind?"

"No. I don't mind. If...." Carol said slyly.

"If what, baby?" Art asked anxiously.

"If I can play with your friends, too. Afterward.... Can you bring them home with you? For a swim... or something...?" Carol teased, reaching down to her cunt, spreading it open for Art, letting him watch as his cum began seeping out of her pussy.

"Jesus, baby, are you sure? The guys all LOVE you. Every one of them would DIE to get a chance to fuck you," Art grinned proudly. "And they haven't even seen these yet," he said, squeezing Carol's tits.

"So... can I fuck your friends, Artie? Can I? Huh?" Carol cooed, sliding two fingers inside her wet pussy, then bringing the cum coated fingers to her lips, sucking them slowly, teasing Art.

"Shit yeah, baby. I can't WAIT to tell them," Art grinned. "I'm playing with Jim tomorrow, too," Art continued, knowing how many hints Jim, his boss, had dropped over how much he liked Carol. Maybe this could help his career, Art mused. Yeah... this just might help get him the promotion he'd been after for the past few months....

The next day Carol dressed in another one of the sexy ensembles she and Betty had purchased on their shopping trip. This one was all black, with little red ribbons running through the lace trim. It was a negligee, totally transparent, with garters attached so Carol could wear the black fishnet stockings she so adored. Feeling exceptionally trampy, on a whim, after applying the shocking red lipstick to her lips Carol added some to her nipples as well. Then she applied one of the tattoo decals she's purchased, a large rose, just above and to the side of her pussy, the final touch to her slut image. She was ready now... ready to take on a room full of sweating, horny jocks. Tennis! Ha! She'd show these wimps what a REAL sport was, and they'd never be the same again. Nor would Art. He had been so excited when he left that day his cock was already hard. She wondered how he'd play that day, laughing at the image of her young husband trying to play tennis with a hard on.

She heard them coming before she saw them. Excited, anxious male voices, laughing nastily... eager... horny. Then the door was opening,, and they were walking in. As soon as they saw her, Carol felt her pussy flooding. She actually felt her legs grow week beneath her, and she found herself having to lean against the wall as the men stared at her. No one was talking now, or laughing, as Art smiled proudly at her and said, "Guys, this is Carol. Carol, these are the guys. You already know my boss, Jim," Art said, nodding toward his boss. "And this is Bart, and Andy." Then, his voice quivering, Art said, "Are you ready to get fucked, baby?"

"Yes!" Carol hissed, reaching down to her sopping pussy, stroking it in front of the men. "But don't they have to get naked first?"

They followed her into the bedroom, and watched as she unsnapped the crotch of her negligee, revealing her naked cunt. Then quickly each man took off his tennis shorts and shirt. When all of them were naked, Jim said, "Maybe we all better take a quick shower first. Shouldn't we?"

"NO!" Carol shouted. "I want to taste your sweat... your ball sweat. I even want to lick your assholes, too. My husband wants me to act like a slut, and I want to do it. Now come over here, Jim. You first. Bring me your hard cock," Carol wheezed, her fingers moving rapidly over her clit, rubbing it brazenly in front of the group of men.

"Jesus!" Jim said, walking over next to Carol.

"Straddle my face. Fuck my tits," Carol urged, still masturbating, feeling her arms trapped by Jim's thighs as he straddled her chest, sliding his sweaty cock between her huge tits. "Do it, Jim. Fuck them. Fuck my tits," Carol groaned, her voice husky, raw with lust.

"Ohhh yeahhhhh," Jim groaned, sliding his cock between the huge mounds.

"Spit on me, Jim. Spit on my tits. No, wait! Art. Get the baby oil out of that drawer there. Yeah. Now squirt it all over me. All over my tits. Hmmm yeah, like that," Carol groaned as her husband pointed the plastic bottle of baby oil at her and squeezed. Oil spurted out all over the valley between her tits, and then Jim was fucking her there again, the sensations of the warm oil and Carol's huge tits grasping his cock like a wet pussy.

"Ohhh yeahhhhh!" Carol suddenly cried out, feeling someones lips on her pussy, eating her. "Oh God yes, eat me, eat my pussy, fuck my pussy with your tongue," Carol screamed, suddenly coming, her first orgasm coming so quickly it surprised her, shocking her. Her body twitched violently, but she knew this was only the beginning. Giggling madly, she stared at the cock sliding in and out between her tits. "Come on me, Jim. Shoot your hot cum all over my chin and face," Carol urged, opening her mouth, sticking out her tongue just far enough so it could make contact with the tip of Jim's cock as it slid forward between her tits.

"Oh baby, fuckkkk, I'm... I'm COMINGGGGGG!" Jim grunted, the little hole at the end of his cock suddenly opening widely, as the first heavy gob of cum spewed out the end and all over Carol's face.

"Hmmm, yeah, do it, I love it. Look at me, darling. Look at your cock sucking slut wife while your boss comes all over my face. Do you like watching, Art? Do you?" Carol gurgled, licking the gobs of cum from her lips as Jim's cock continued to drench her in hot sperm.

"Oh baby, yeahhhh. You look so... so fucking SLUTTY!" Art groaned, masturbating, watching as Andy continued sucking Carol's pussy, watching as Jim lunged forward to coat Carol's face with yet another huge spurt of cum, watching as Bart moved next to Carol's face, offering her his cock, watching as Carol took it in her mouth, sucking it so perfectly in seconds Bart, too, was coming, spurting jism all over Carol's face and in her platinum blond hair.

"Damn, Art, that was unfucking believable," Jim grinned, climbing off the sexy blonde's body.

"Any time, boss. She's yours, any time you want her, for anything," Art said, shaking hands with Jim as Jim clapped Art on the shoulder.

Andy began moving, licking his way up Carol's body now, dipping his tongue into her navel, licking the sweat from her rank hole, then moving higher, climbing on top of her body now, watching as she stared at him while sucking Bart's cock again until the soft, dripping cock slipped out of her mouth and down over her cheek, leaving a trail of cum on her face as it pulled back away from her.

"Fuck me!" Carol gasped, pulling apart her gooey cunt lips, feeling Andy positioning himself between her pussy lips. "Do it! FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD!"

"Oh yeahhhhh," Andy groaned, lunging forward, burying his erect cock inside the young wife's pussy. "Jesus she's hot inside. And tight. So fucking TIGHT!" he gasped, pumping his cock back and forth inside Carol's cunt.

"I love it, baby," Carol said, turning to Art. "I love cock. Love it. Gotta have it, baby. I just can't do without it any more, Art. Look at me. LOOK AT YOUR SLUT WIFE FUCKING AND SUCKING YOUR FRIENDS! Are you satisfied now, Art? ARE YOU?" Carol shrieked, raising her legs in the air, spreading them as far apart as she could, allowing Andy to penetrate her wet pussy as deeply as possible.

"YES! Art hissed. "You damn right I love it, you slut... you fucking, cocksucking slut whore! I LOVE THIS, AS MUCH AS YOU!"

Later, after everyone had left, Carol lay in the middle of the bed, sweating, coated in cum, satisfied but still horny. Art was staring at her, grinning proudly, still not believing the transformation he'd just witnessed in his young wife.