The Country Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure about this?" he asked.

I wasn't, but nevertheless I nodded my head.

"Ok, hold onto the headboard."

This time I did and he knelt between my legs, took a firm grip of the handles and pulled. I felt my entrance expanding, more, more, feeling the pear slowly forcing its way out through the hole which was too small for it. I had definitely underestimated the size. I craned my head forward to watch as best I could as the leaves came into view and I could see that they were still quite open. Then I lay back, gritted my teeth, breathed through the pain and felt myself give birth to the pear, or that was how it felt. Maybe I didn't want kids after all.

Neil held the pear up triumphantly, showing me that it was still nearly four inches in diameter. That thing had passed through my tiny opening? I marvelled at the flexibility of my vagina. Meanwhile Neil was winding the handle again, counting the turns until it was the size it had been inside my vagina. I looked at this monstrosity; it must have been at least six inches across, maybe closer to seven. Would my vagina even be able to feel Neil inside me?

"Honey, please make love to me. I want to know what it feels like when I'm so huge inside."

He dropped the pear onto the floor then lay over me, his rock-hard erection finding my gaping hole easily. He slid inside; I barely felt him until he was pressing against the end as his pubic bone ground against my clit. At last some stimulation, I thought.

"Honey, you're huge," he said, "I doubt that I could cum inside you like that unless by pressing the head against the end. It's like fucking a sewer pipe, not that I've ever done that of course," he grinned.

"Yes, I know what you mean. I can only feel you pressing the end and grinding against my clit. Keep going if you like, but maybe best to wait till morning. Otherwise we might be doing this all night."

We made love slowly for a while, Neil nibbling and caressing my breasts in the hope of bringing me to orgasm, but it was not to be. Eventually we simply rolled over, pulled the sheet up, turned off the light and slept. We did make up for it the next morning, when everything was back to normal size. Neil brought me to two wonderful orgasms before demonstrating that his balls were still operational. We ate breakfast, then continued exploring, washing and drying the devices we'd borrowed and replacing them in the storeroom. We left after lunch and returned to our townhouse, wondering what we were going to do with our new acquisition.

*******************************

Three days later Neil received a phone call from Tom, who introduced himself as the secretary of the Medieval Commemoration Association. Tom told Neil the arrangements the association had with Joseph and pointed out that as the spring equinox was due in a couple of weeks, they would like to have the usual ceremony at the barn, as he called it, to welcome in the new season. Neil and Tom discussed arrangements and it was all agreed that the ceremony could take place.

"What facilities will you be needing?" asked Neil.

"We'll need the great hall for our evening activities and we'll be using the outside area during the day. We'd also need accommodation for around twenty couples in the rooms there if that's available. We'll arrive Friday evening, depart again Sunday afternoon. You and Mandy will be most welcome to take part as well if you wish, at whatever level you like. Some of the activities may be a little challenging for some people at first, so be warned."

"Thank you, we'd love to take part. We noticed your equipment in the storage room and guessed its uses. It certainly didn't put us off at all, in fact we're both keen to see it used and to try some of the activities."

They discussed it further, including the costs of hiring the venue, and agreed to meet on site the Saturday before the ceremony was to happen to discuss more details.

Once off the phone, Neil gave me the gist of the conversation, telling me we were also invited to take part if we wished.

"Ooohh, yes, darling, that'd be wonderful. I keep thinking about the pear and ball crusher evening. Doing things like that is so hot and the sex the next morning was really different, almost as though we'd taken a huge risky challenge and achieved success. I guess in fact that's what we did. If things had gone wrong either of us, you especially, could have ended up impotent. So we get the buzz of meeting and overcoming the challenges as well as the buzz of enduring the pain. I certainly want to experience lots more."

"I totally agree," replied Neil, "And the other thing is to watch you enduring the punishments too. That really turned me on, especially as I was administering it."

"Agreed, and likewise. Tightening the screw on your ball crusher, knowing it was causing you excruciating pain that you were willing to bear for me, and also knowing that if I tightened it too much it could be goodbye children, was a huge turn-on, especially when I was also enduring the expanded pear in my vagina. The whole scene was totally hot!"

**********************

Tom and his girlfriend Bev arrived on the Saturday afternoon before the weekend commemoration. They were about our age, Tom being tall and well-built while Bev was short and petite with long blonde hair to her waist. I found myself thinking that if Tom was as well-built in the cock department as his body led me to believe, then it would be interesting to see him fill Bev's probably petite-sized pussy. That thought led me to want to sample Tom's cock as well, and as soon as possible. I felt my juices beginning to run in my crotch even just thinking about it.

Tom opened the door to the storage room and began talking generally about the equipment, explaining how it was used and the safety features that were incorporated to prevent actual physical damage while ensuring that the maximum psychological apprehension and manageable pain was also caused.

"Ideally we'd like to set the larger pieces up before the weekend. Are you using this hall for anything else?" asked Tom.

"No, you're our only clients and only booking," said Neil, "Although we are looking for other organizations which want to use the venue, so if you know of anyone please let them know to contact us."

"Great, then you wouldn't mind us setting up the larger pieces now then?"

"Not at all, in fact we'll give you a hand if you like," Neil replied, "Ok with you, honey?"

Even the thought of helping set up these devices of sexual torture was making me wetter between my legs.

"Yes, that's fine. Maybe you could give us a rundown of each piece as we set it up so we know what we're looking at," I suggested.

"Yes, no problems there. Bev, you're better at the history of these pieces than I am, maybe you could tell Mandy about them while Neil and I manhandle them into position," suggested Tom.

As Neil and Tom rolled the largest piece out, which I knew was a rack, Bev began explaining about the machine, telling me it was used to obtain confessions from prisoners over a period of many centuries. In the original machine, the victim was fastened into it by wrists and ankles and the roller was wound using the wooden bars, stretching the victim and literally pulling their limbs off their torso. As the tension was applied, the joints would dislocate, the tendons would be stretched and may eventually snap or maybe, if the tendons were very strong, the bones would snap. Then if they continued the limbs could be completely pulled from the body. Obviously, that was extremely painful and the victim would die a horrible, protracted death. This machine was modified so that turning the bars on the roller operated a clutch which limited the amount of tension that could be applied, far less than would cause any damage to the victim. Victims who survived the original machines, by being released before they were killed, would usually be maimed for life, whereas those who were mock-tortured on this device were never physically harmed from the experience.

"Would you like to try it?" asked Bev as she finished her explanation.

"Yes, I would please," I found myself replying, wondering why I was so keen to experience this devilish machine.

"Is it Ok if Mandy tries the machine, darling?" asked Bev.

"Yes, by all means," replied Tom." In fact, I was just thinking, we don't really need to hurry home today, do we? Maybe we could stay the night and give them a preliminary experience before the place is filled with people. How would that be, Neil?"

"Tom, I'm sure that I speak for Mandy as well when I say we would welcome you staying the night. As you already know, we're in a two-bedroom unit so there's plenty of space even without using all the double rooms. That Ok with you, darling?"

"Oh yes," I replied, casting a quick glance up and down Tom's well-proportioned body, "Absolutely fine by me."

"Great," replied Tom, "So, Mandy, are you ready for this?" asked Bev.

"Absolutely," I replied, beginning to climb onto the machine.

"Um, hang on a second," started Tom hesitantly, "If you're going to have the complete experience, it should be done properly. On club nights and in Medieval times, the victim would always be naked. Are you up for that, Mandy?"

I thought for a brief second, then realized that two more people seeing me naked was no big deal. "Yes, of course," I replied as I began to strip my clothes off, placing them in an untidy heap beside the wall. Once naked, Tom approached me, his demeanor completely changed. He now seemed threatening and spoke roughly as he grabbed my arms, pulled them behind my back and pushed me in front of him towards the rack. Once there he picked me up and none too gently laid me on the canvas top, retaining hold of my arms as he fastened my wrists to the straps attached to the roller. I put on an act of struggling, realizing that this was all play acting, and Bev managed to grab and hold a foot while Tom grabbed the other foot I was flailing about. Together they pulled me down the canvas and fastened my ankles to the lower straps near the end of the machine. Bev then began rotating the drum using the bars, taking up the slack in the ropes until I was stretched out straight on the canvas and my futile struggles ceased.

"That's much better," said Tom gruffly, "Struggling will get you nowhere fast. Now, will you cooperate or will we have to tear you limb from limb?"

"I will never tell you what you want to know," I cried, getting into the swing of the act.

"Right, then, there's nothing for it but to stretch you a little. Let's see if this will loosen your tongue."

Tom began turning the roller with the stakes. I felt the ropes tightening, pulling harder on my wrists and ankles. Bev loosened the canvas and I felt it drop away below me, my body now putting more tension on the ropes as my entire weight was supported by my wrists and ankles.

"Now will you tell us what we want to know?" asked Tom threateningly.

"Never," I cried, determined now to experience the full scenario and reassured by Tom's original description which included a clutch to prevent physical damage. But still . . ., I thought, my mind automatically attempting to place the current experience into a reality that existed many centuries ago.

I felt the tension increase as the roller turned another notch in the ratchet, the pawl making a thunk sound as it dropped in. My shoulders were beginning to ache as the machine stretched me a little more. I looked above my head at the distance between my wrists and the drum; about three feet, I estimated. I knew it was not possible for me to be stretched another three feet without damage.

The tension increased again and I felt my body stretch a little more. Surely it would stop soon, I thought. I tried to put myself into the situation of a Medieval woman without the safeguards of a clutch, being stretched and knowing that this was the end of her life. It would have been terrifying.

The pawl dropped into the next tooth of the ratchet wheel and I felt my spine beginning to stretch. Surely not too much more, I thought. Tom asked again and I replied with more bravado than I felt that I would never reveal the secret. I watched as his hands tightened on the bars again and the drive wheel moved, but the roller around which the ropes were wound remained still. That must be the clutch operating. My body was very grateful for that life-saving clutch.

Tom resumed his prior happy, normal demeanor, moving to my side, his face furrowed with concern. I knew the experience was ending.

"Are you Ok?" he asked.

I smiled reassuringly at him. "Yes, darling, I'm fine, but I'll be better when I'm out of this contraption."

He refastened the canvas, unwound the ropes and unfastened my wrists and ankles, then he helped me to sit upright on the edge of the canvas.

"Whew, that would have been very nasty if it had been for real." I flexed my limbs, feeling no pains, and smiled up at him. "All good. That was awesome. Just experiencing the total loss of control was amazing. I couldn't do anything about it at all, just accept. Now I know why you guys do this stuff."

"Yes, I know the feeling, as does Bev. Wait till we do some of the other stuff, then you'll feel what lack of control is really like."

I stood up and headed towards my clothes, then thought why. "I'm going to remain naked," I said, "Unless anyone has any objections."

"You're joking," said Tom, smiling as he eyed my body covetously, "I doubt anybody except a monk would object to seeing you naked, darling."

The next piece of equipment was a large square post with one end sharpened to a point. We placed it into the floor fitting Neil and I had seen earlier. Bev resumed her commentary, telling Neil and I that the idea behind this was for a person to be balanced on top of the point of the post so that the point was in the person's crotch. "Sometimes with men it's put into their asshole, sometimes on the tender place between his balls and his ass. For women, it can be put anywhere in the area but usually ends up in her cunt opening. As you can see, the post is far too large to easily fit into her cunt, but a person could be left on this device for days at a time. There are records of it gradually spreading her opening until it fitted inside, but by that time the person was usually dead from dehydration. It was mainly used as a punishment rather than to extract information, so maybe a philanderer might have been sentenced to a day on the post. You'll see that the person is fastened by ropes to each side so they don't topple off. Neil, would you like to have a turn on this?" offered Bev.

"Well, maybe. What safety features does it have?" asked a hesitant Neil.

"Several. If you feel the point you'll find it's made of rubber not timber, so it does far less damage than the original would have. You'll also notice there are some holes near the top. These will be fitted with short iron bars so they prevent anyone moving down the post so far that it could cause permanent, or even temporary, damage. For use in your ass the top hole will have a bar through it so the maximum penetration will only be about three inches, at which stage your hole would have only spread about half that. For vaginal use, the second hole would have the iron bar fitted, giving a penetration and spread twice those amounts. Now, like to have a try, Neil?"

Neil agreed and stripped naked while Tom took a rope and sling to the mezzanine floor and fitted it to a pulley above the post. He then returned and fitted the sling under Neil's arms before hoisting him with the rope and tackle until his crotch was a few inches above the point of the post. Tom reached up and placed an iron rod through the top hole, lubed the point, then lowered Neil, carefully positioning the point below his asshole and guiding it inwards as he continued to lower my husband. He lowered the rope so that it only partly supported Neil, who quickly slid downwards until the rod stopped him sliding further as it pressed against his perineum. Bev went to the mezzanine floor and wrapped a rope around his chest, fastening it to the wall attachments, leaving Neil helplessly fastened to the top of the post with a three-inch piece of rubber up his ass.

Slowly Neil relaxed, realizing that it wasn't hurting all that much and gaining confidence that he wouldn't slide down the post and impale himself on it. "What now?" he asked.

"Well, we'll leave you there for a while and see how things go," said Tom with a grin.

I watched him for a few more moments then, once I was confident he was fine, I helped Bev and Tom bring some more equipment out. The next device was similar to the post Neil was on except that it was steel and about two inches in diameter. We fitted this one in another corner in a similar manner to the post, then Bev explained its use.

"One method of killing people was to impale them on a stake. This is such a stake. Obviously, if a person is placed on the pole such as this with a pointed end like it has, it will be placed into his asshole or into her asshole or vagina, unless it is placed on the perineum, in which case it will penetrate through the skin and flesh quickly. As the person is fastened to the pole in such a way that they can slide down it, they have no way of reducing the penetration and over time the pole will move its way through their entire body as they slide downwards. Death is usually slow and painful, often only occurring when the point pierces the heart."

"Eeewww, yuk!" I exclaimed as I visualized a person slowly dying from impalement. "So you must have safety devices on this, mustn't you? I'm sure you don't kill people here."

Tom laughed. "Yes, of course. If you feel the point you'll find it's made of rubber and we push rods through the holes near the top of the pole so they support the weight of the person once the pole's a certain way inside, just like for the post. Nobody would simply sit on the pole like it is."

"Oh, that's reassuring," I replied more confidently that I felt, "So I guess I should use this one seeing as how Neil's still got a post up his ass."

"You're most welcome," said Tom, "I'll find the other equipment."

He quickly set up the rope and a rod through the pole like he had for the post. I looked dubiously at the distance down he had placed the rod, about ten inches I guessed as I envisaged the damage the steel point would do to the end of my vagina, until I remembered the steel point was actually rubber and would bend.

"Ok, looks good, if a little daunting," I commented, hiding my fear as best I could.

"You'll be just fine," said Bev, as Tom returned to Neil, hoisted him off the pole once Bev had untied his stabilizing rope, then lowered him back to the ground.

"How do you feel, honey?" I asked him.

"Well, my asshole feels huge and I'm a bit sore where I was resting on the bar, but I'm sure I'm a lot better than those poor victims who were left for days to die on the post."

We kissed then he wished me luck for my pole ride. Tom then brought out an iron bar, about four feet long, with a hole in the center and straps at each end.

This is the stabilizing bar," he told me, "Spread your legs so I can strap your ankles to the ends."

I did, feeling that my legs were uncomfortably wide apart. Once my ankles were fastened, he fitted the sling around me and hoisted me upwards while Bev guided the pole through the hole in the bar as Tom slowly lowered me. Bev positioned the pole under my vaginal opening, then Tom continued to lower me down. I felt the tip enter me and slowly spread me apart, but nowhere near as far as the pear had a few nights ago. He kept lowering me and I felt the steel pole moving upwards inside me. I thought how terrifying it must have been for the victim when this was for real and there was no rod or rubber tip to prevent fatal injuries. I found it difficult to imagine the unimaginable.