The Country Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the tip touch the end of my vagina, then my vagina lengthen to accommodate it, the pressure increasing slowly until I felt the rod pressing into my perineum, preventing my further descent. Bev came to the mezzanine floor once again and removed the strop around my chest, leaving me seemingly balanced on the pointed pole, stabilized only by the hole through the bar between my legs. It felt really strange, hanging there without any real means of support. Then the pain started to kick in. The rod across my perineum was painful. I tried to turn the pain off but as all my weight was on that small area, I was not surprised that it continued to be painful. The end of my vagina was less painful. It felt like the end of the rubber had bent as there was no real point of pressure but rather a larger area that was being pushed upwards. I focused on that and felt it gradually changing, possibly as my vagina elongated to take the intruder. As that happened, more weight seemed to press against my perineum.

I looked down and saw three sets of eyes focused on me, watching me, concern on Neil's face, grins on the other two faces; Tom and Bev had obviously seen and done this before. The thought came to me, why was I willing to suffer this? Pride? Challenge? I didn't know. Was it sexually motivated? Probably, I decided. I also decided it was time to put an end to it.

"Let me down now please," I said, feeling the beginnings of panic as the pain intensified.

Bev sprinted up the stairs and reattached the sling, then Tom raised me with the rope until I was clear of the pole. Immediately the pain diminished and by the time my feet touched the ground it was almost gone.

"How was that?" asked Tom as he unfastened my ankles and removed the sling.

"Very painful, not inside but across the perineum. I'm sure that you could design a better method of stopping a person sliding down the pole."

"Yes, very probably, but sometimes people who choose this torture want pain, but safe pain. Maybe we could design a wider device that fits over the rod and prevents so much pressure in such a small area."

"Yes, that would be an idea, and maybe it could press against a woman's clit and provide some stimulation as well, do you think?"

"Great idea. We'll see what we can devise. Anyway, let's get the remaining heavy equipment set up."

The next items were two sets of stocks or pillories. Bev explained that these were originally designed for people who needed to be shamed in public and they provided an opportunity for the public to take out their wrath on the miscreant's body. They come in many designs, some holding wrists and neck, some ankles, some all five, some were designed to keep a person bent over and others up straight. However, all were designed to hold the person on display and make them helpless.

"We have two sets; this one is low so the person is bent down, wrists nearly on the ground, head only slightly higher, with knees strapped to the base. Would either of you like to try this?"

Neil volunteered and Bev quickly opened the boards, Neil slipped his hands and neck into the holes, then Bev tightened everything up leaving Neil completely helpless. She then spread his legs apart and fastened them to the base with the Velcro fastenings.

"So now people could pelt you with rotten vegetables or eggs, or could really do what they liked to you," continued Bev. "We mainly use it for sexual purposes, for example, I can reach between your legs and stimulate your cock and balls really easily, or somebody could fuck your ass if they had a mind to."

Bev suited actions to words and cupped Neil's balls with one hand while stroking his cock with the other, then she pushed a finger into his asshole, still loosened considerably by the post. After a short time, she resumed.

"Alternatively," she said, reaching into the store room and bringing out a cane, "You are in the perfect position for a caning. Ready?"

"No," moaned Neil.

"Oh, don't be such a spoil sport," replied Bev. "Just one little stroke?"

"Ok, just one little stroke," replied Neil resignedly.

Bev adjusted her position and swung the cane hard, her stroke showing the results of much practice. The cane struck across both Neil's ass cheeks.

"Owwwwww!! That wasn't little."

"Hmmm, no, it wasn't, but I enjoyed it. Didn't you?"

"No, although it's getting better and strangely it does make me feel horny."

"Good, I'm pleased it has that affect on you, it does on me too," replied Bev as she unfastened Neil from the pillory.

Once he was freed, she embraced him and they kissed. "I'll make it up to you later, promise," she whispered.

"The other pillory we have is different in that it is mainly for women. Mandy, would you like to try this one?"

After how she'd treated Neil, I wondered if it was wise, but nevertheless I volunteered and soon found myself bent over with my legs wide apart, my ankles attached to the base and my head at knee height and wrists at ankle height above the ground. It was then that I realized I was in the perfect position for either vaginal or anal penetration from behind, or even for punishment such as caning. I wondered what Bev had in mind for me.

"Neil, I'm sure you can manage to work out what to do with your wife when she's in this position, right?"

I glanced towards Neil, only being able to see up to waist level, but that was enough to notice that his cock was rock hard with a drip of precum at the end. I knew what was in store and I also felt the excitement and anticipation of being fucked without being able to do anything about it.

"Right," replied Neil enthusiastically as I felt him move behind me. I felt the head of his cock against my pussy lips then felt him push hard and enter me quickly, sliding into full depth in one forceful stroke. I was pleased that my vagina was still loose and lubed from the pole. Once fully inside, he began fucking in and out a few times until Bev spoke again.

"Ok, that'll do, this is a punishment situation, not a reward situation. Out now, please."

Neil gave one more thrust, then withdrew fully.

"Now, I want to give you one stroke of the cane, is that Ok, Mandy?"

I guessed I could take one cane stroke just to feel what it was like, so I nodded as much as I could with my neck in the hole. I sensed Bev taking up her stance once again, then heard the sing of the cane just before it struck my tender, unprotected ass cheeks. The pain roared through me and I yelped in agony, before I felt a surge of some intense feeling, arousal maybe, course through my veins. I found myself wanting more, craving more strokes of the cane. What had Bev unleashed in me, I wondered. I had no time to contemplate that further as I felt her releasing me from the stocks or pillory. Once I was again standing, she hugged me tightly to her, a hug full of promise, I felt.

The final piece of heavy equipment was the wooden horse. Once out in the light Bev told us how it was used in the past.

"The wooden horse could be used in many ways, for both torture and for execution. Usually it has a sharp wooden or sometimes metal edge; this one, as you can feel, has rubber, which can hurt tender pussy tissues almost the same as the original. If used for execution, the horse would be set up quite high and the person would be placed on the horse, naked, so the sharp edge would fit between his or her legs. The victim's arms would he tied loosely to side supports or possibly to the front of the horse, almost anywhere is fine so long as the victim cannot use them to take weight. Then weights would be attached to the victim's ankles to pull downwards, causing the knife-like edge to cut into the person. The more they struggled, the more the knife would cut in, slowly cutting the person in two."

I felt a shiver run through my body at the thought of a long and painful death like that. Then Bev continued.

"Obviously, we don't kill people at our meetings, but we do torture them if they want that. One excellent torture is for a woman to sit astride a wooden horse which is adjusted in height so that she can just relieve some of the pressure by standing on tiptoes. Mandy, would you like to demonstrate?"

"Ok, I heard myself agreeing.

Bev adjusted the legs of the horse so that the sharp edge was slightly lower than my crotch, then indicated for me to straddle the horse. I did so, noticing the rubber edge was nearly touching my pussy lips. Then Bev attached my feet to sliding blocks on the base and began moving them apart, lowering my pussy until it was pressing against the edge. I noticed that in the foot holders on the blocks I could raise myself up on my toes or stand flat-footed. My perineum was already bruised from the pole, so I was keen not to put too much pressure on it. I raised myself up a little on tiptoes. Bev took that opportunity to spread my legs wider so that the edge just touched my perineum when I was standing on tiptoes, then she stood back to watch the result with the two guys, who both had grins on their faces as they predicted the inevitable.

It took only a few minutes before my calves started to ache and I felt my perineum pressing harder against the edge. With a conscious effort I lifted myself clear, only to lower faster next time as my tiring muscles could not bear my weight. Ever so slowly over the next few minutes I felt my weight coming more and more onto my perineum until my calf muscles would not respond and I had to take my full weight on my most sensitive area. I let out a short scream as the pain lanced through my body, just before I made a final ditch effort to take my weight on my feet once again. It lasted only a few seconds, then I let out another scream as I slumped with all my weight on the sharp rubber edge.

"Get me off, get me off, ooohhhh, please get me off."

Bev quickly released my feet, allowing them to move together so I could lift my weight off the edge. She helped me dismount and hugged me again.

"Well done, thank you, darling," she said as I recovered from my ordeal.

Neil and Tom congratulated me on a job well done, then Bev and Tom dragged another similar horse from the room.

"This one's for men," said Tom, "Your turn to ride," he said, looking at Neil.

"This has been specially designed for men," began Bev. "Usually it has a curved wooden top but you can see this top is made of firm, but not rigid, foam rubber. In olden times men, often in the army, who were to be punished by the horse would be hoisted up above the horse by rope, their legs held apart, then dropped onto the horse. This treatment could cause horrific injuries to the pelvis, hips and, of course, the reproductive equipment. The usual outcome was that the man's balls would be squashed between his pelvis and the hard wood, but many men were rendered incapable of walking after such punishment and many had to be surgically castrated. On this one we lower the man, not drop him, which makes it easier, and the top is firm foam rubber rather than wood, which makes it easier once again. What makes it harder is that we will usually tie his balls back so they are directly under his pelvis instead of being in front. That makes it more painful as they are certain to be squeezed. Neil, your turn to demonstrate please."

Neil looked at me, probably, like me, thinking of the children we hoped to have together. I had grown to trust Tom and Bev in the short time we'd known each other and if they were doing this I considered that it must be at least relatively safe. I gave Neil a nod and he stepped forward prepared for Bev to do her worst. She took a short piece of thin rope and tied the center around Neil's ball sac, then pulled it between his legs, up his ass crack, tied a knot then took the loops around his hips and knotted it again in front. Neil ended up with his balls securely fastened between his legs, about two inches behind the base of his engorged cock.

Once he was ready, Bev adjusted the height of the horse then had Neil straddle it. She fastened his feet to the movable blocks, just as she had for me, then began moving the blocks apart. As his feet spread, his balls touched the rubber and, like me, he began to stand on tiptoes. Bev moved the blocks still further apart and he was trapped like I had been. It took a few minutes again for his muscles to tire, then he lowered himself very slightly, but enough to put pressure on his balls. He raised himself again, but I noticed that the foam rubber retained a slight impression of his balls, possibly reducing the pressure for the next time, which occurred in a few moments. This time his muscles were obviously more tired and he spent more time with pressure on his balls and a painful grimace on his face. Once he raised himself up the impressions were marginally deeper in the rubber.

This continued until he simply could not raise himself up any more and his whole weight simply had to be placed on his balls. I remembered how they had looked that time I had crushed them and knew they were relatively hardy, but was still concerned for their safety. He lowered himself tentatively, taking more and more pressure on his balls, enduring greater and greater pain until at last he could endure no more. He made a frantic effort to raise himself for one last time.

"Off, I need to get off, please get me off," he pleaded.

Bev was much slower to act this time. She glanced at me with a grin then went to the horse slowly and caressed Neil's back.

"Are you sure you want off, sweetheart?" she murmured in his ear, "If you stay on another minute you'll get a reward," she coaxed.

He looked at her, then nodded. Bev glanced at the clock as Neil lowered himself onto his balls once again, grimacing with pain. For a few seconds he seemed to relax, his weight completely on his crotch as his balls flattened between his pelvis and the rubber. He moaned, then raised himself to ease the pain for a short time before lowering himself again, accepting the pain, his body sagging in defeat. He did two more raise and lower sequences until the minute was up and Bev moved the blocks closer, allowing him to take his weight off his balls and stand normally.

After he was untied, he and Bev cuddled together for a short time.

"What's my reward?" he asked.

"You'll have to wait till tonight to find out," she answered with a grin, before squatting down and untying his balls, examining them for any sign of damage. They were slightly flattened, but far less so than the other night, I noticed.

We set everything up in the positions required and closed up the storeroom. Neil and I pulled our clothes back on then we all headed upstairs to our apartment. While I prepared some snacks and coffee, helped by Neil, Bev and Tom collected the few items they'd brought with them from the car and made themselves at home in the second bedroom. Soon we were nibbling on snacks and sharing stories of our lives. Early in the conversation it came out that I had been working as a call girl, which was how Neil and I met, and both Tom and Bev were surprised that I had married and that Neil seemed to be unconcerned about my past.

"Well, it's really just a job, like any other job," said Neil, "Mandy's a very lovely person who chose sex as a way to make the money she needed to live. In fact, there is a big advantage in that, at least I know I'll have a wife who likes sex and is experienced at pleasing men."

"So you don't mind her having been fucked by other men?" asked Bev.

"Not at all. I know it's just a job and I know that she loves me, not them. The whole monogamy thing whereby you can only fuck a certain person and that person must be married to you, et cetera, is simply outdated rubbish, in my opinion. Why shouldn't people be allowed to have fun with others, whether they're in an established partnership or not? Why is the sex act, which is essential for procreation, so different that it has to be done behind closed doors with only one partner? The same goes for nudity; Neil and I stripped off downstairs in front of you both; so what? Everyone knows more or less what everyone else looks like, so why, on a warm afternoon like today, should people be concerned about clothing?"

"Yes, I see your points, Mandy, and I really don't know the answers. So, even though you're married do you and Tom allow each other to have sex with other people?"

"Of course, and to tell the truth, I'm looking forward to sampling what Tom has for me, as I'm certain you are in sampling Neil's wares."

I noticed Bev and Neil grin at each other, but there were other questions I wanted answers to before we paired off for the night.

"Tell me, Bev, how did you and Tom get into this medieval torture stuff?" I asked.

"Well, to cut a long story short, we met at college during a history course. We were quite attracted to each other and started dating at a time when we were learning all about the horrific things that had happened and been done to people, often in the name of religion, during the Medieval period. As our dating became more sexual and we gave our virginities to each other, we both found that mild sexual pain was a huge turn on. We began at first by simply spanking each other, which quickly developed to using a leather belt then a cane. We then went through a phase of seeing what Tom could fit into my cunt while I saw how much pressure he could take on his balls. It was also fun to fill his bladder with water, by squeezing it from a plastic bottle through his cock, and then watch him pee it out, but we stopped that after he had a severe bladder infection. After a while we decided to see if any others were interested in these activities and once we found we were not alone, we formed the club and decided to meet four times a year on what would have been festivals in pagan times, the solstices and the equinoxes. Over time the club grew, we built torture equipment and your late uncle allowed us to hire this facility. We now have about fifty members, all of them partners, though most are unmarried. We use these celebratory times as excuses to let our hair down, swap partners, have sex with others and torture each other in safe and consensual ways. If you wish to join us you're most welcome. We certainly hope that you'll allow us to continue to hire these facilities."

"That sounds fascinating," replied Neil, "Yes, we're very happy to hire you the facilities. In fact, I just had the thought that maybe we need to develop the place along the lines of a country club with themed parties. We could reinstate the pool and develop the grounds a little to make it more luxurious and resort-like. Thoughts of maybe lingerie or underwear parties, toga parties, slaves and sluts parties, pool parties, bikini parties with prizes for the most daring bikini, masked or incognito parties, bdsm parties and lots of other theme parties with sexual connotations could be held here. I'm certain that much of the tension within marriages is due to the societal restrictions placed on the couples. If there was a place and a time that these restrictions could be removed in a safe and consensual environment, I'm certain that marriages could become healthier and more stable."

"What a great idea," enthused Bev, "We'd certainly be into that, eh honey," she said, glancing at Tom.

"Absolutely; count us in," replied Tom. "If you wish to use any of the gear here for bdsm parties or similar just let us know. Anyway, it's been a long day, I'm tired, and I have an energetic night planned. Mandy, would you like to share my energetic night with me?"

I glanced at Neil and saw him smiling. He gave me a nod, so I accepted Tom's invitation, glancing over my shoulder as we walked towards the main bedroom to see that Neil was embracing Bev. I felt reassured that Neil's night with Bev would be just as enjoyable as the night I planned with Tom.