The Country Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************************

Once in the bedroom Tom shut the door and we embraced and kissed each other, long and lovingly, while our hands roamed over each other's body. I felt his cock rising against my crotch and became aware of the slipperiness between my thighs as my juices ran down my legs. I felt Tom unbutton my top and reach inside with one hand, sliding it under my bra to cup my breasts and tweak my hard nipple. I pushed my hand under his shirt and stroked his hairy, muscular chest.

We broke the kiss reluctantly, but then eagerly stripped each other, admiring each part that was exposed like kids at a Christmas party, until we stood there in our briefs, mine with a sopping crotch, Tom's being pushed far out in front of him by his hard cock, with a large wet spot at the end. I cupped his crotch, feeling his heavy balls full of cum, then slipped my thumbs into his waistband and lowered his shorts to the floor, his hard cock springing upwards and hitting me under the chin as I crouched down. He stepped out of them as I enveloped his cock with my lips, sliding my mouth over it, feeling his swollen head, tasting his precum. I adjusted my position a little, took a deep breath, then swallowed his cock down my throat until my nose was pressed against his pubic hair. I swallowed a couple of times to stimulate his cock head deep in my throat, then pulled off him, gasping for air. I looked up to his face to see a look of pleasure and amazement.

"Ooohhh, honey, that was wonderful," he said appreciatively, "Neil's a lucky guy."

"Yes, he is," I agreed, "But so am I. Now I want that hunk of meat inside my pussy."

I stood up and he knelt down as he slid my sopping panties down my legs. He kissed my pussy then scooped me up in his arms and laid me on my back on the bed. My legs fell open naturally and he spread them wider, kneeling between them before leaning forward and tonguing my pussy, my sloppy trench, tasting my juices, licking his lips, then finally licking my clit. I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through me as his tongue ran slowly over my sensitive nub, again and again. I felt my clit tingling as it became engorged, felt it swelling and felt the pleasure growing. All afternoon I'd been aroused, time and again, without release and as he continued to tongue my clit, I felt the desire, the need for a release mounting inside me. My hands automatically went to my tits and squeezed them, twisting my nipples, sending even greater sensations coursing through me. My head began rolling from side to side and I heard a moaning which I knew was me.

"Yes, darling, yes, like that, ooohhh, don't stop, yes, yes, yes, oooooHHHHHH, YESSSS, I'MMMM CUMMMMINGGGGG!!" I screamed in a rising crescendo.

My body felt like it was floating away, drifting across the sky, writhing in pleasure as I felt the pressure of his hands on my hips, holding them still as he continued to stimulate me. My orgasm lasted for hours, it seemed, almost for ever, but slowly even that enormous release diminished and finally ceased as his tongue stopped its devilish work and he sat back on his haunches, watching me come back to reality and the present.

"You were wonderful," he said admiringly as he watched me, "So wonderful, so beautiful to watch. It's amazing to be the guy who can give you so much obvious pleasure."

"Thank you, honey," I replied, "You have such a wonderful tongue. That was fantastic. Now, please honey, my cunt yearns for your massive cock inside it. Please fuck me, hard."

Tom grabbed two pillows and pulled them under my ass, then positioned himself so his massive drooling cock was at my entrance. He moved forwards and then thrust into me so that just the head entered. Then he held still. I wriggled, trying to impale myself on his cock completely, but he held me still, looking me in the eyes, smiling gently.

"Patience, darling, patience," was all he said.

He flexed his hips, pushing and pulling his head through my lips and entrance, time after time. I felt the stimulation and frustration building inside me; I wanted him in me, hard, full, now. Ooohhh, he was so frustrating!!

Then Tom leant forward so his chest was on mine, his hairs prickling and stimulating my nipples. He snaked forward, his cock entering me further, until our lips met and he kissed me, his cock forgotten in the glory of a sensuous, loving, open-mouthed kiss. I didn't know a kiss could be so sexy. As though in another body, I felt his cock pulsing in my entrance and part way into my tunnel, but the kiss, oh, that kiss.

After an age, he clasped my shoulders with his hands and pulled himself into me. The feel of his massive cock slowly filling my cunt was amazing, almost life changing. Slowly, slowly, ooohhhh, this guy was the master of control, so slowly he filled me up completely, then kept on pushing more of his wonderful manhood into me. I felt the pressure against the end, felt the end relenting and expanding, just as it had on the end of the pole, felt more of him feeding himself between my lips and through my entrance until finally his pubic bone mashed against my clit, sending a pulse of lightning through my body. He lay there, taking his weight on arms and hips, his huge cock fully engulfed by my pulsing vagina, each little pulse sending waves of erotic sensations pounding through my body.

I had never felt so loved; never felt that a man was worshipping my body so beautifully. The thought came to me that he should give lessons to Neil, but then I realized that Neil wasn't less loving or less skilled, just differently loving and skilled. Variety, after all, is the spice of life. Why change one when you can have both?

Eventually, after what seemed like several lifetimes, Tom began withdrawing, pulling out slowly until just the head remined in me. Oh, how empty I felt! Then wham, he pushed back in like an express train, filling me once again, sending amazing sensations coursing through me. From a distance, I heard a woman scream in pleasure; Bev must be enjoying Neil, I realized, with just a twinge of unjustified jealousy, quickly stifled as Tom's movements inside me pushed me to even greater pleasure. Slowly at first, then more rapidly, Tom's movements sped up until he was fucking into me fast and furious, panting in my ear, making small sounds like he was striving to hold back his release. I became aware of the sensations coursing through my body, each of his numerous thrusts pushing me closer to the edge of the abyss of release. I realized that, with all my thoughts, I was almost there without really knowing it, so I focused on the here and now and felt myself being pushed closer, closer, until Tom thrust deeply inside and held still. I felt his cum spurting against the end of my tunnel, the heat spreading down between his cock and the walls of my vagina. Oooohhhh, I was soooo close, sooooo close, yes, yes, just the feelings inside pushed me over the edge and for the second time tonight I came hard, screaming loud and long as I shuddered and tried to writhe beneath Tom's body which was now lying heavily on me. The best I could do was flex my hips, massaging his cock with my love tunnel, eliciting moans from Tom and more waves of sensation from my pussy. I then lay still, breathing hard, holding my darling lover tightly to me.

We lay together like that for a long time, almost drifting off to sleep in our post-orgasmic bliss, but he was too heavy and breathing was too difficult. I gently rolled him off me, his now flaccid cock withdrawing, followed by a flood of his cum. I took some on my finger and tasted the sweet essence of this loving man; delicious. Then we rolled onto our sides, cuddled together and I drifted into a sound dreamless sleep.

The following morning I was awoken by a scream, instantly alert. I opened my eyes and saw Tom with his head propped on his hand, watching me.

"Good morning, sweetheart. It's Ok, the scream was just Bev enjoying Neil's lovemaking. Do you feel like an encore?"

I did, and so did he, I found, as I felt his morning hard on. This morning's lovemaking was quicker and not quite as satisfying as the previous night's, but it was still exceptional, and I feel that I'm qualified to be an excellent judge of lovemaking. His cock touched all the right places as I rode him hard, having two orgasms before he once again filled my vagina with his delicious cum. Once he was finished, I rolled off him quickly, the pressure of straddling him hurting my perineum, still bruised from yesterday's activities. Remembering those, I felt my ass cheeks and traced the line of the cane stroke, painless unless touched. I wondered what it would be like to be really caned, say 50 strokes; would I be game to try that, I wondered? How about being whipped? Time would tell, I thought.

We showered together, the shower still warm from Bev and Neil showering earlier, then we walked naked into the kitchen to find that Bev and Neil were also naked there. Bev and Tom embraced, as did Neil and I, everyone still smelling of recent sex despite having showered; everyone having broad grins on their faces, making questions about the previous night irrelevant. We ate breakfast together then sat and chatted some more, Neil writing down ideas we discussed about the possible uses of this building as a country club. We decided that a website was a first priority, then we'd need to just wait and see what came out of the woodwork. Meanwhile we could also search for clubs that may be interested in a remote, private venue with residential facilities. Bev said that possibly we could even have weddings here, which was worth a thought. I pictured the whole wedding party having an orgy together, knowing that in reality that was unlikely, but the vision triggered a thought and I suggested that maybe stag or hen parties could be held here. There appeared to be many options, the limiting factors being our own imaginations and the ability to market to a wide range of prospective clients.

After we'd eaten lunch, we all dressed, packed our vehicles, farewelled each other with hugs and kisses, then drove home to the city, anticipating a reunion the following weekend.