The Creation of M.P.S.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what it was, but she really began to get into the whole scene. Every third or fourth stroke, she'd go a little too far, gagging when the tip of my cock slid into the back of her throat. The feeling was absolutely amazing. Her throat muscles contracted as she fought her gag reflex, but it was that contraction that felt so good. She pulled away quickly, her mouth full of clear saliva that dripped off the edge of her lip as she withdrew my rock hard cock, swallowed and then gasped. I don't think she'd ever taken a cock that deep in her throat before. I had never seen anything that erotic before in real life. And I don't think I'd ever seen my cock grow that hard before.

She looked up at me. Her eyes were glassy and watering. She smiled like a playful child who had just re-surfaced after having been dunked by her friend at the pool. It had been a little scary, but exciting at the same time and she still wanted to play. She dove back on, opening her mouth wider and cupping my shaft with her tongue. She slid on and off just far enough for the head to grate across the roof of her mouth and mush against the soft palate in the back of her throat. I didn't know what had gotten in to her, but this was amazing. She had taken more than half of my eight-inch erection into her drooling mouth. This was quickly turning into the best blow job I had ever had. Was it the marijuana? Was it lunar? Was I succeeding in liberating the freak from inside of this woman? All I could do was hold on for dear life.

The feeling was exquisite and building. I let go of both nipples and straightened up. Her hands caressed the backs of my thighs and up over my buttocks. I stood there with my hands squeezing my head just above my ears and my mouth open, wallowing in the pleasure she was bringing me. I could feel her uvula bump the tip of my cock as she continued slurping my pole. She squeaked and grunted with every thrust, while breathing furiously through her nose. The sight and sounds combined to push me quickly over the limit. I had only been in her mouth for maybe a minute, but her assault had been relentless. Eyes closed in determined concentration, she hadn't broken rhythm once. Surely she knew that to continue this way would make me cum, and quick? She must have known. She wanted to prove to me that she had gusto and that this wasn't a one way relationship as far as sex was concerned. She wanted to show me that she could step her sexual game up a notch.

Then she did it. She deep-throated me. I felt the head of my cock slide past her uvula and descend into the smooth tissues of her esophagus. Her hands went to my hips, keeping me from thrusting while at the same time keeping me buried in her throat. She held her breathe, her rhythmically flaring nostrils pressed into my pubis. I don't know if it was my cock pulsing or her throat constricting that made the sensation, but my balls suddenly tightened as did every muscle in my body. My whole being pumped three or four solid jets of hot semen directly into her stomach. On the fourth convulsion of my cock she quickly pulled her throat off and swallowed hard, my last two emissions landing on her chest, just below her shirt and bra. She smiled up at me, her mouth opened in amazement, shocked that she had not only tried it, but succeeded.

I quickly picked up my gray t-shirt and used it to wipe the cum off her tits. She reached up and stroked my cock slowly back and forth, smearing the saliva and cum along the entire shaft as it twitched and seeped. I groaned and shivered as she manipulated my still very sensitive member. She stared at it as my knees wobbled.

"Oh my god, it's still hard," she whispered. It didn't look like she knew that she'd said that out loud. That's one of those phrases I never tire of hearing, though as I grow older I hear it much less often.

"Why don't you sit down on it?" I asked lying down on the bed. I grasped my cock at the base with one hand and stroked it to maximum hardness with the other as I watched Sarah reach under her mini-skirt and remove her panties. She rolled them down her legs and stepped out of them. They continued to twist and turn on the floor as they unwound themselves leaving slimy little streaks of pussy juice on the wooden floor revealing just how wet she had become.

She threw her leg over my body and straddled my torso, dangling her nipples over my mouth. As I suckled each nipple in turn, I caressed the smooth skin over her flared hips. Her wet pussy lips were dragging along my stomach just above my navel. I couldn't see because her skirt was in the way, but I could feel that they were very wet and very swollen. She slid lower until the head of my cock bumped up against those lips. It was like a kiss as she pulled away just as they touched. I dug my fingers into her buttocks and pulled her up my chest as I scrunched lower into the bed until I was face to face with her hairy pussy. Rearranging my arms under her legs I pulled her thighs down around my ears, suffocating myself in her vulva. She began to gyrate on my face smearing pussy juice all over the place. I was in heaven. I took a breath whenever I could as I just lay with my mouth open and my tongue thrust out as she masturbated herself on my face.

"Oh my god, Zach," she whimpered, almost in a panic. "I've got to have you in me." Having said that she pushed herself backwards down my body leaving a slimy trail of pussy mucous along the center of my chest until her now gaping cunt met the head of my cock. Bull's eye. She kept pushing, impaling herself on my rod until she was balls deep. She groaned deep within her stomach and sat up. She placed both hands on my chest, arched her back and slowly rose off of my cock clenching her pussy tightly as she dragged it almost all of the way off. Then she dropped down forcefully. "Oooh," she exhaled. Sarah leaned forward mashing her tits into my chest and her lips into my lips. Her tongue snaked its way into my mouth, both hands clutching at the back of my head. She found my tongue and began to suck it into her mouth, flicking it with hers. My cock was buried as deep in her grasping vagina as it had ever been, held tight and motionless by her powerful muscles within. Then, her pelvis rotated forward and her hips lifted off my thighs and drove back down on me with a loud smack. The head of my cock flattened itself firmly against her cervix. The whole bed must have compressed an entire foot with the violent decent. She had started to fuck me. I didn't nor couldn't move. The only thing moving was her pelvis. She rotated it up and down and around and around while still sucking my tongue as she again began breathing furiously through her nostrils. My hands slid up her back and I found the most curious thing. Her entire spine was dotted with beaded perspiration, but nowhere else on her back was wet. Long slow moans emanated from her throat as she drove closer and closer to orgasm. Like a machine, she pounded herself onto my cock with ever increasing speed. She was in control now, and I was just a tool she was using to try to give herself that crashing orgasm she so craved. She was fucking my brains out!

Unfortunately, I couldn't ward off my impending orgasm. My cock swelled even larger than it already was and I know she felt it because she let out a little "Oooh" when it happened. But then I exploded, pumping contraction after contraction of semen into her clenching cunt. Cum was squeezed out all around my cock as she continued to fuck me, matting our pubic hair with our frothy, slimy sex-foam. She was almost over the top, but I had nothing left to give her and at one point my spent, limp cock was spit from her farting, spasming pussy, kersplat, just before she reached her summit. She heaved and whimpered and collapsed on my chest, panting and gasping.

We lay there, her knees up under my armpits, her breasts flattened and heaving on my chest, cum trickling out of her still gaping pussy. Once our breathing returned to normal we listened to the silence. Every once in a while, I'd feel her clench her pussy and we could actually hear her slimy swollen lips opening and closing.

"Sounds like a fish out of water," she giggled. This, I had to see, so I got up and witnessed a sight I cherish in my memory to this day. Sarah knelt there on the bed, her skirt flipped up over her naked ass, her breasts squashed into the mattress, her legs spread obscenely, revealing her swollen pussy lips slowly opening and closing while my semen oozed from the opening. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. That completed my perfect mental picture.

The next weekend we went to a lacrosse game during the day, started drinking right after the game, and continued on to a party that evening. We were both pretty wasted, but I had no idea what effect that amount of alcohol would have on Sarah. She and my friend Pat were discussing politics, and the tone of their discussion gradually turned from terse, to heated, until finally it escalated into a full blown argument. It was becoming embarrassing as my incredibly drunk girlfriend became livid and was soon literally nose to nose with Pat. Others at the party were beginning to grow concerned as the entire party's attention was now on the arguing pair in the middle of the kitchen. We all looked at each other nervously, trying to determine if we should step in and stop them before they came to blows.

Had they started swinging, my money was on Sarah, or should I say Kate. She would have dropped Pat with a right cross to the temple and that would have been exceedingly embarrassing for Pat. Our relationship as friends could not have survived such a blow; Pat would forever be referred to as the guy who got punched out by Zach's girlfriend. I stood so that I would be close enough to physically step in between them should it become necessary. Pat put his finger in Sarah's face while making a point. Kate took offense and violently slapped it away, but Pat put it back there again. Again she slapped it, but this time Pat caught her wrist when she slapped at his hand and twisted it violently. Kate struggled to re-grab, successfully sinking her nails into the back of his hand. But Pat didn't loosen his grip, and the two grimaced as their grips tightened, pulling them together until their foreheads touched. Now eyeball to eyeball, their grimaces turned to smiles and they started kissing. A peck, then a smooch, and then a lingering snog. When tongues appeared I decided that I'd seen enough and pulled her roughly away.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed. Both giggled as both were so drunk that they really hadn't realized what they were doing. Did alcohol remove all of Sarah's inhibitions? What would happen if too much alcohol and marijuana were combined? Did I have a latent slut on my hands?

Chapter 3

OK folks, its confession time. Like most young men, I wasn't quite as effective as I'd hoped or even believed at giving oral sex. I loved it and would do it for hours, but the women on whom I had performed never came from it, except one. Fortunately for them (and me, come to think of it) they could climax vaginally through intercourse. So, either they grew impatient or I grew impatient, but either way we'd move on to fucking. Christina rode my cock to orgasm after orgasm for three days straight. Rachel was so orgasmic that I could just look at her the right way and she'd cum. As a result, I never had reason to question my technique. I used to bury my head between a girl's legs and basically fuck her with my tongue, every now and then flicking it over her clit. She would squirm and coo and begin to drip, but only once did I launch a full blown orgasm, and that was with Rachel. And, as I said before, it took very little to make Rachel cum. Well, Sarah and I had been married for six years when one night I asked her why she hadn't been as interested in sex as much as she had been when we were dating or when we were newlyweds. She didn't want to talk about it, but I wouldn't stop badgering her until I got an answer. Finally she started crying and confessed that she'd never had an orgasm! Holy fucking shit! Talk about revelations! Well this one started me on a quest to change that situation. I was determined to make my wife cum, and I pulled out all the stops in my efforts. Little did I know that it would take another twelve years to achieve!

Now don't you dare question why it took twelve years unless you have kids, in which case you obviously understand. Those twelve years were dominated by raising our daughter, maintaining our home, and working at the jobs which provided the money for achieving said objectives. While always firmly placed at the top of any of my to-do lists, sex was barely even in her top ten. She had said that without the release of orgasm, sex was an exercise in futility. I guess those of you who have orgasms can imagine what it would be like to go twelve years without ever having achieved one! It leads to depression and a great deal of un-vented tension and anger. Having sex was something that she actually avoided. Sometimes I would be lucky to have sex once in a month. In the past fifteen years, I don't think I've gone more than seventy-two hours without bringing myself to orgasm and spewing my seed all over myself or onto the pages of some magazine. As I eventually began to read the text that went along with the photos in those magazines, I began to realize that there was added value in them as research materials.

I remember reading one voluptuous model's account of a session with one of her dates. She was lamenting his poor oral skills. She said that he gladly went down on her, but once there he proceeded to try to bring her off by pushing his tongue into her pussy. She revealed the folly of such a move by explaining that the penis was for penetration and fucking, and unless one's tongue was at least six inches long, four inches around, and hard as a rock, you were wasting your time. The tongue, with all its tiny little buds, was designed to lick, and that's what it should do. She went on to explain the proper technique. She said basically it was all about teasing, patience, build up, and timing. She also emphasized the importance of being aware of your lover's physical signs. I call it sexual perspicacity. Look it up. Well, I was stoked! Finally, I'd stumbled upon some real information. She went on to describe some really good techniques on which I've since come to rely. But there was one thing she said that made all the difference in the world. She spoke of the importance of a shaved pussy. Just typing the words makes my cock twitch; shaved pussy. For the woman, the benefits come down to a much more highly sensitized vulva. For the man, the benefits are numerous. The most obvious benefit is in not having to stop periodically to remove a hair from the back of one's tongue. Another benefit is the overwhelming beauty of a woman's pussy. The sight of a shaven pussy makes my cock hard every time. Finally, without all the hair, a man can actually see the many physical changes that take place as a woman becomes aroused. The man may well become more sexually perspicacious, and consequently a better lover. I was about to earn my Master's Degree in Cunnilingus.

The trick was going to be convincing my wife to allow me to shave her pussy. I decided the best strategy would be to lead by example. Having decided many years ago that it was ridiculous to spend money for a hair cut, I simply went to Sears and purchased a professional set of clippers, the same kind barbers use. Being an athlete, I was already used to wearing my hair short. When it had grown to the point that it was time to find a comb, it was time for a haircut. It was certainly easier and cheaper to just cut it all off myself. I had noticed that male porn stars had gotten into the habit of shaving their pubes as well, so I decided to give it a try. After cutting all the hair off my head, I plowed the clippers into the forest of hair above my cock. Soon the entire area was devoid of hair. The clippers left the area visibly clear of hair, but when I slid my fingers over it I could feel the prickly stubble. Interestingly, the sight of my hairless cock caused me to get an erection. This was actually a good thing because it tightened the skin on my scrotum and made it easier to attack the hairs on my balls without catching the skin in the clippers.

Having finished with the clippers, I stepped into the shower to finish with the razor. My cock was now fully erect, pre-cum leaking from the tip in long, glistening strands. I lathered my groin and removed every hair with the razor until my eight inch erection looked closer to the nine-inch pussy-pleaser I wish I had. Nevertheless, I was pleased with what I saw. Whatever I lacked in length, I certainly made up for in girth. It looked awesome. I stroked it up and down slowly, admiring its powerful bend and just how incredibly hard it had grown. I flexed it forcefully so that it bobbed up and down, slapping into my open palm with an obscene sounding smack. Not bad for a "grower".

For a "grower" I was pretty pleased with what I had managed to erect. Let me explain. You see, most guys tend to fall into one of four categories; "needle dicks", "showers" (as in show), "growers" (as in grow), and "porn stars". "Needle dicks" are self explanatory. They make up maybe 10% of the male population. Those are the guys that made it necessary to install partitions at the urinals in men's rooms. Hell, they're probably the reason kids don't have to shower after gym anymore.

Anyway, a guy is a "shower" if his flaccid cock is hanging pretty thick and meaty. They make up maybe 30% of the male population. They're always more than happy to show it off in the locker room. Usually, not much changes for the "shower" when an erection hits. His whole thing simply gets hard. There's usually very little lengthening involved, nor much of an increase in girth. What you see – albeit impressive – is what you get.

Next, and comprising maybe 50% of the male population is the "grower". In contrast to the "shower", the "grower" experiences a two or three hundred percent increase in length and girth. Usually, there is a banana-like bend to the erection that does wonderful things to a woman's g-spot when boinking in missionary. 9 out of 10 women surveyed said they preferred "growers".

Finally, making up another 10% of the male population, we have your porn stars. These guys are impressive freaks of nature. Simply take the qualities of the "grower" and combine them with the characteristics associated with the "shower", and you get porn star category.

I shoved my erection into my Jockeys and went about my mission.

Dressed in micro-mesh lacrosse shorts and a ribbed cotton tank top, my wife lay across the bed reading some Harlequin Romance novel when I approached her with my request. Our daughter was spending the night at a friend's house. The TV was on in the room, but she was not watching it. I lay down on the bed perpendicular to her and lay my head on her naked thigh. My mischievous fingers caressed the smooth skin on the inside of her left knee.

"Sarah?"

"Yes," she said, not bothering to look away from her reading, trying to ignore me.

"Will you do me a big favor?" I asked, tickling her behind her knee causing her to twitch and slap my hand away.

"What?" she snapped lowering her book and looking at me over her reading glasses. "Can I shave your pussy?" I asked, smiling up at her as I tickled the back of her thigh again, causing her to giggle.

"No, go away," she said, slapping my hand away again. I continued to find and tickle those sensitive points on her legs that kept her squirming and giggling. I whined for her consent. "Pppppplease," I burbled in my best Roger Rabbit voice. "I promise..."