The Creation of M.P.S.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me... please fuck me," she begged. I couldn't tease her or myself any longer. I stood up and braced my knees against the side of the bed. With my right hand I grabbed my rigid cock at the base while my left hand squeezed her left butt cheek, pulling her pussy lips apart. I dragged the head of my cock up and down in the sopping groove until it disappeared in the fleshy folds. Grabbing her hips with both hands, I plunged the full length of my cock into her cunt creating a ripple of flesh across her buttocks that dissipated into the tight muscles of her lower back. She groaned, her whole body trembled, and the tightness in her pussy increased. With the same swiftness that I entered her, I withdrew my tool only to quickly plunge it back in before the opening had a chance to close. Again she groaned and continued to tremble. Then her pussy farted, a wet, gurgling fart. Each time I plunged home her pussy farted. Over and over I plunged in and out of her, completely withdrawing and then re-entering her soaked pussy from several inches away. The feeling of her pussy farting around my plunging cock and the incredibly obscene sound it made truly enhanced the whole event.

"Ohmygod! That's it, yeah, keep fucking me just like that," she yelled into the mattress, grabbing hands-full of bedding to stabilize herself. The wetness of our combined juices allowed the flared head of my cock to force its way into her tight pussy with frictionless, piston-like precision. In and out I thrust, focused on maximizing her pleasure with every deep stroke. I felt the head of my cock grate against the ridges of her G-spot at the start of each stroke. With each withdrawal the ridge around the head of my penis dragged a generous portion of sticky, white pussy juice to the surface and deposited it all over her swollen mound until it dripped down the insides of her thighs

"God, I'm so fucking wet," she mumbled to no one in particular.

We fell into a rhythm. I was amazed that I had prevented myself from cumming for so long, but that was soon to change. With my knees braced against the bed as they were, I stopped thrusting to ward off my increasing need to ejaculate. She, however, would have none of that. Her hips and buttocks began to rotate forward and backward, up and down, and round and round all at once. She was fucking me as I stood there, both hands on my head, my pelvis thrust out, and hoping I wouldn't cum before she did. I needed to help her to catch up to me.

Placing my hand on the small of her back I allowed my thumb to slide back and forth in the crack of her ass with each rotation of her hips. My thumb dragged across her asshole as it passed beneath until, on one rotation, I pointed the digit inward and it was enveloped by her slippery sphincter. She literally growled in response, her pussy spasaming uncontrollably as a very different orgasm wracked her body. I saw my opportunity to really give her the fucking that she deserved. I resumed my piston-like plunges into her helplessly spasaming twat. "Oh, God yes, fuck me. Oh, God, oh, fuck, you're going to make me cum again..., unhhh, unhhh, unhhh!" she cried out in heaving sobs of pleasure. She fell forward off of my cock onto the bed trembling and whimpering as her orgasm enveloped her. I followed her down, resting in a push-up position over her back, my cock nestled and throbbing in the crack of her involuntarily clenching buttocks. She clenched her ass cheeks once, twice, and on the third a geyser of semen jetted from the tip of my cock and over her left shoulder. The next two salvos landed directly along her spine as I ground my hips into the soft mounds of her upturned bottom. Cum continued to spew and trickle from my cock puddling in the small of her back

Chapter 4

I've always loved phone sex, but Sarah never seemed really all that interested in it. Phone sex is pretty useless unless one is an accomplished masturbator. She never masturbated, or at least I'd never caught her masturbating nor ever saw any evidence that she had ever tried masturbating. Having never had an orgasm, she'd probably given up on masturbation (if she'd ever done it at all) as she had given up on sex in general. Now that I'd given her many orgasms, sometimes three or four in one session, I set my sights on two more objectives in creating My Personal Slut. One was to get her to masturbate herself to orgasm, and the other was to introduce her to the joys of phone sex.

I had an idea. I reasoned that maybe if she witnessed firsthand how a phone-slut goes about acting like a phone-slut, she may be able to imitate it. Also, if she could witness how all participants enjoy the process, she may be willing to give it a go herself. All I needed was a strategy for broaching the subject. I thought about bringing up how much money it would save us, but that may lead to how much money I'd already spent on such activities, and that would have had an undesirable affect. I decided to approach it as a call for assistance, something she could help me with personally. If she were willing to be helpful and then found out how rewarding being helpful could be, we'd have another win-win situation and I'd be closer to the completion of the training of M.P.S.

Now that I had the approach, all I needed was perfect timing. Catching Sarah at the right time takes a whole lot of luck, but I've found that there are some observable patterns. For example, when there's a full moon I find that Sarah is much more agreeable to sex play. Well, it just so happened that the opportunity was materializing on this particular day. The full moon icon was present on my computer's calendar. Our daughter had accepted an invitation to spend a week at Cape Cod with a friend, leaving us alone in the house. Sarah and I were hanging out doing bongs without having to worry about where to blow and hide the smoke.

"I'm going to have to do some traveling in the fall for work," she said putting out her cigarette. "So, you'll have to drive the carpool on those days that I'm gone."

"No problem," I replied. I waited for her to continue, but she didn't. With a great deal of trepidation, I cast out a seed to see if it would sprout or be mercilessly crushed by Kate. "Since you'll be away, staying in some hotel, maybe we can indulge in a little phone sex?"

"Phone sex!?" Sarah and Kate said simultaneously. I waited for Kate to take the offensive. She hesitated. I cast another seed.

"Yeah, it'd be really hot to have phone sex with you while you're in some hotel room somewhere," I said enthusiastically.

"Jesus, you're such a pervert!" said Kate as Sarah furrowed her eyebrows and smiled at me. She couldn't decide whether Kate or Sarah was calling the shots at that particular time. "What, so you want to call me on the phone so I can say stuff like, 'oh, baby, baby, I'm so hot for you, I wish you were here right now fucking my brains out' or something like that over the phone?" asked Sarah, mockingly.

"Well, sort of," I said, trying to hide my disappointment in her mocking tone. "It can be very erotic when it's done with a little enthusiasm and imagination," I explained.

"I'm sure it can be, you spend enough money on it," said Kate.

"Well, if you did it then I wouldn't have to seek their services," I half mumbled, feeling that I was again basically dead in the water and had nothing to lose. She didn't retort. Kate must be losing her ferocity with age, I thought. I quickly exploited her lack of immediate retaliation. "That way, I'd be making you cum instead of making them cum," I offered.

"Making them cum? They're not having real orgasms, they're just faking them," she said.

"Some of them have real orgasms," I argued. She frowned slightly and looked at me sideways.

"Are you telling me that you call women who are so turned on by your voice that they masturbate themselves to orgasm!?"

"Oh, yeah! They like it when I call," I smiled.

"I don't believe you. You actually think they're having real orgasms" "I'll prove it to you. I'll make a call and you can listen in on the extension and judge for yourself. All right?" Curiosity had begun to sway her. She sat quietly for about five seconds and then jumped up. "I'll listen in the bedroom, you call from the guest room," she said heading for the stairs.

"We'll pick up simultaneously on the second ring," I called after her as I turned towards the guest room. I quickly removed all of my clothes, grabbed the phone, and lay out naked on the bed. I dialed the number.

"Welcome to Fantasy World. If you've used our service before, please press one now," said the sexy voice on the recording. I pressed one. Another sexy voice came on, this time from a live operator who asked for my info and what type of girl I wanted.

"I'd like a brunette, in her early twenties, petite but very busty, like a 34DD, 22, 38, with a huge bubble butt, shaved, and I want her to have insanely huge labia."

"I'm sorry, I missed that last part. What did you want?" asked the operator.

"Her pussy lips. I want her to have really thick, meaty, long pussy lips that extend well beyond her outer lips, so far in fact that she's really self conscious about them."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah, I'd like her to be extremely orgasmic, even capable of multiple orgasms."

"OK, I'll have the lady call you back shortly," said the operator. I hung up and waited for the return call. I laced my fingers behind my head, crossed my feet at the ankles and stared at the ceiling. My flaccid cock lay across my thigh. I wondered what Sarah and Kate were talking about as we waited for the phone to ring. About five minutes later, the phone rang. I picked up as the second ring began. I heard the second click as Sarah's extension began receiving. An incredibly sexy voice said, "Hello, may I speak to Zach, please?"

"Speaking," I croaked. I covered the mouthpiece and cleared my throat.

"Hi, Zach, this is Ashley," she purred. Her voice was dainty and syrupy, with a twinge of California surfer-babe thrown in.

"Wow, Ashley, you have an incredibly sexy voice," I said as earnestly as possible. I really meant it.

"Well, thank you," she cooed. "That's so sweet of you to say so."

"So, where are you calling from, Ashley?" I asked.

"I'm in Austin, Texas," she said, a hint of pride in her voice.

"Oh, yeah? That's where all the pretty girls live!" I said enthusiastically.

"Oh, you're so sweet," she giggled. I detected the traces of a southern accent in her cadence.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I'm extremely horny."

"And what's got you so horny today?"

"Well, that's basically my natural state," I said. She giggled again, a very sexy giggle. My cock twitched and slowly lifted from my thigh.

"Me too," she said. I could tell I had an experienced phone-slut on the line, and that this was going to be one of my more memorable sessions, even without the knowledge that Sarah was listening in.

"So, Ashley, can you tell me what sort of body comes with that sexy voice of yours?"

"Sure, well, I'm about five-foot two, dark auburn hair that hangs just to my shoulders. I weigh about a hundred and twenty pounds, and I'm kinda curvy. My measurements are 34DD, 22, 38. I have a nice round bubble butt. People say I have a black girl's butt!" She giggled. "and I keep my pussy completely shaved."

"Wow, you sound absolutely delicious."

"Well thank you," she said. She sounded genuinely flattered that I would say that. "And how about you? What do you look like?"

"Well, I'm six-four (I lied, I'm 5' 11"), about 220 lbs., pretty muscular, dark eyes, dark hair, and, I've been told that I have a pretty big cock." There was a brief but noticeable pause.

"How big?"

"Well, when it's fully erect, it's a little over 9 inches long (I lied, it's 8)."

"Whoa, that is a big cock," she whispered.

"Yeah, but the best part is that it's about 6 inches around! (That part was true.)"

"Oh my god, I've never had a cock that big. I'll bet you're very proud of it."

"Yes, that I am, that I am." I said, casually stroking my growing erection. "So, Ashley, what are you wearing?"

"Well, I was just trying on this really cute new yellow micro-kini that I just bought when the agency called and said that I had a caller waiting. I was trying to decide if I had nerve enough to actually wear it in public."

"Why wouldn't you? You sound like you have a really killer body."

"Oh, thank you. God, you're so sweet. It's just that I'm self conscious about one aspect of my body, and this micro-kini doesn't help my situation."

"And just what is your situation?"

"Well, it's the g-string bottoms of this skimpy little thing. There's not enough material down there and things stick out." "But you said you shaved?'

"I do, but that's not what I'm talking about."

"Oh?"

"You see, it's my pussy lips."

"What about them?"

"Well," she paused. "God, this is so embarrassing. You see, I have incredibly huge pussy lips."

"Really!? I love girls with really long and fat pussy lips. You shouldn't be so self conscious."

"Well, as I look in the mirror, the only thing the bottoms of this micro-kini cover are my fat, puffy, inner lips. They literally fill the thin strip of material that's supposed to cover my whole pussy! I mean, it leaves my outer lips fully exposed. My entire vulva just hangs out around the sides! And when I walk my pussy lips eventually end up peeking out around the sides as well. There's no way I could wear this to the pool."

"I must say that if I saw you at the pool dressed like that, I'd have the biggest tent in my swim trunks!"

"Really? That would make you hard? God, that's so hot. So, what are you wearing?"

"Right now, I'm just wearing a smile."

She let out a hearty laugh. "So, you're naked?"

"Yeah, and I've been stroking my cock which started getting hard as soon as I heard your sexy voice."

"Really? Wow, that's so hot. My, you are horny, aren't you?"

"You have no idea. Listen, I was wondering if you could help me out with my little addiction."

"Your addiction?" she asked, sounding a little wary and a bit confused.

"Yeah, you see, I'm addicted to female orgasms."

"Really!?" she said, her voice full of relief and playfulness. Then she giggled and said, "I kinda am too, my own!"

"Well, that's really convenient 'cause I really get off on everything about them; the sounds, the smells. Plus, there's nothing like sliding my hard cock into a pussy that's already cum like two or three times." Again there was a short pause as I imagined Ashley thinking about what I had said.

"Oh, wow. I've got a feeling I'm going to like this," she said, more to herself than me.

"Well, I hope so since my pleasure is definitely linked to your pleasure. So, you think I might be able to talk you into an orgasm or two?"

"I'm sure you'll have no problem there."

"Do you own a dildo?"

"Are you kidding? What girl doesn't own a dildo? I own five, and I just bought this really nice one last week. It's black and it's about 10 inches long and it's got a fat mushroom head and a veiny shaft. Hold on while I get it." I listened carefully. I heard her walk across her room and rummage around in the background. I took a chance to talk to Sarah.

"Sarah, are you there?"

"Shhh, I'm here. She's coming back." Ashley came back on the line.

"I'm back. What do you want me to do?"

"Well, I'd like you to sit on the side of the bed facing the mirror and have that dildo handy," I said. Then I began to weave my spell. "Imagine that I've walked into your bedroom where you're sitting there in that nasty yellow micro-kini. I'm totally naked, my huge erection sticking out in front of me and curving upward. There's a strand of pre-cum oozing from the tip, so I catch it in the palm of my hand and slather it all over my cock until it's slick and shiny. Your eyes are watching me slowly stroke my erection and you lick your lips seductively and ask me if that's for you. Ask me, Ashley."

"Oooh, did me and my little yellow bikini make you all hard?" she bubbled.

"Yeah," I said stroking my erection slowly.

"Is that hard cock for me, Zach," she asked in an agonizingly slow and sexy voice. "Are you going to fuck me with that beautiful big cock of yours? Are you going to make me cum?"

"I sure am, baby," I said. "I'd walk over to you sitting there on the bed, and I'd gently cradle your head in my hands and lean down and kiss you on the forehead. Then I'd kiss your left cheek, and then your right check, and then I'd kiss the tip of your nose, then the tip of your chin, and then I'd tilt your head up and kiss the underside of your throat." Ashley moaned her appreciation. I continued.

"I'd kneel down on the floor between your legs and trace my fingertips over the exposed portions of your breasts. Over the tiny triangles of material that barely cover your swollen areolas and erect nipples, my tongue would circle the areola of your right breast with smaller and smaller circles until my tongue is tracing the base of a very erect nipple. I'd close my lips over the material covered nipple and suck it into my mouth and, lifting your breast away from your chest just holding onto the nipple, I'd let the nipple fall from my lips while still holding onto the material with my teeth. I'd watch your exposed breast bounce lightly back onto your chest, your nipple screwing itself into an even tighter nub. I'd repeat the process on your left breast before moving into your cleavage."

"Oh, jeez, are you for real?" asked Ashley, her breathing a little more erratic. Please, keep talking,"

"I'd place tiny kisses down through your cleavage, down the front of your smooth, flat tummy until I'd dip the tip of my tongue into your belly-button. Then I'd gently part your thighs so I could get a good look at the way your micro-kini barely covers your inner lips. I'd slide my hands under your soft thighs, lift them so that you lean back on your elbows and push your spread thighs to your chest. With the tip of my tongue I would begin to paint the exposed skin of your vulva with my saliva until it glistened. Your pussy lips have begun to swell and there's a little wet spot forming where the opening of your pussy is hiding behind the material of your thong. If I didn't know any better, I'd guess that you were getting excited about what I'm doing to your pussy. Ashley, do you like what I'm doing to your pussy?" I asked.

"Yes," was all she said, more of a sigh than a word.

"Ashley?"

"Yes?"

"Pull your thong to the side and expose your wet pussy for me."

"K," she sighed. "God, my thong is so wet."

"I'd take three fingers and slide them into my mouth to get them really wet. Then I'd rub those wet finger tips all over your swollen pussy lips, mashing them into your vulva, dragging them over the little hood of skin covering your clit. Then I'd put those fingers back in my mouth to taste you." I noisily slurped my fingers into my mouth for effect. I continued. "I would then lean forward and touch the tip of my tongue to that smooth area between the bottom of your pussy and your asshole. I'd let my tongue slide up and into that crevice between your inner lips and your outer lips and I'd paint a wet line up and over your clit and down the other side with the very tip of my tongue, and then I'd repeat the same motion in reverse. I'd lick my way around and around and around your pussy, but I'd never let my tongue actually enter your pussy. My god Ashley, your pussy lips are so swollen."

"I know. They actually sort of stand up and open up on their own when I get this excited," she said, no sign of any accent, southern or California.

"I know that sight would make my cock even harder than it already is," I said. I continued my verbal seduction. "I'd turn my head sideways so that my lips were going the same way as your pussy lips. Then I'd slowly gather your pussy lips into my mouth, sucking them into my mouth as completely as possible, and once they'd filled my mouth, I'd snake my tongue in between them and suck your pussy lips around my tongue."