The Creation of M.P.S.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was worried that as I sat there, my wet pussy would begin to leave a wet spot on the back of my raincoat and then everyone would know I was naked underneath or had peed my pants." She released my cock, reached around me and pulled the seat lever so that my seat reclined to 45 degrees. Then she knelt facing the back of her seat and moved it to recline to the same degree as mine. Kneeling as she was, both her thighs were fully exposed up to her crotch which was hidden in the shadows. Only the belt kept the garment closed making the view from my perspective incredibly erotic. She patted the padded console between the seats encouraging me to sit there. I lifted my butt onto the console which was considerably higher than the seat, kicking off my right shoe and freeing my foot from the tangle of trousers and underwear at my feet so that I could straddle the transmission. In this position, my cock bowed proudly towards my chest, the head resting just below my belly button lifting and falling an inch or two with my heartbeat.

Grasping my cock again in her right hand she leaned over, pulled it away from my body so that it was sticking straight toward the roof and closed her lips around the head. She stroked the shaft ever so lightly while she sucked the head into her mouth making it bulge as she pulled more blood into the glans. She pulled her mouth off with pop and admired the fruits of her efforts.

"So, I decided I'd better go to the bathroom and try to dry off my pussy with some toilet paper, and as soon as I got up I felt the skycap's eyes following me and looking at my butt, so I looked over my shoulder at him and sure enough he was staring at my butt and shaking his head. I just knew that there had to be a wet spot so I hurried into the bathroom," she said, absent mindedly stroking my now massive erection. She continued to stroke it as she talked.

"Well I hurried into a stall, thank god no one was in the bathroom, pulled some toilet paper off the roll, hiked up my raincoat around my hips, spread my legs and started to wipe off the pussy juice that was now dripping down my inner thighs." As she said this, she undid the belt holding her raincoat closed and allowed her magnificent breasts to fall free, erect nipples wrinkling her dark, large areolas. She threw her right leg over me and stood poised, each foot on a seat, with her forearms on my shoulders and her forehead pressed against mine.

"And then do you know what happened?" she asked, her pussy lips barely brushing the head of my cock.

"No," I croaked, my mouth dry with desire, my hands gripping her pendulous breasts.

"I heard something behind me, and there was the skycap holding this huge erection that was sticking out of his fly with his right hand while shushing me with a finger to his lips with his left!" At first what she said didn't register as she wiggled her hips, firmly nestling the head of my cock into the folds of her labia. "Before I could say or do anything he pushed me toward the wall, grabbed my hips and slid his entire length into me in one stroke," she said, and dropped her full weight down on my pole, impaling herself with my cock. The sound was unreal, sort of a slurping, gurgling fart as her thighs made contact with mine. I had never sunk my cock into a wetter, hotter pussy in all my life. She emitted some combination of a squeal and a groan, then lifted and dropped again and again, skillfully circling her hips as she fucked herself with my cock. I sat there, holding onto her tits, my mouth open as a combination of confusion, pleasure, disbelief, and horror all tried to sort themselves out in my sex-clouded brain. Frothy, liquidy juice clung to my cock and coated my balls as she picked up speed and squeezed her pubococcygeus muscles.

"Oooh, can you feel all of the cum he left in me?" That one hit home and I grabbed her hips to push her off of me.

"What?!" I screamed, finally realizing why her pussy was so juicy. But Kate slapped me hard across the face and ground her wet cunt down on my cock.

"Don't you dare try to push me off until I've cum you fucking asshole!" she screamed, gripping my cock even tighter in her pussy and quickening her pace. I put my hands back on her hips and met her downward thrusts with my own upward strokes, plunging my cock as hard as I could into her. I was pissed that I had been slapped and used my anger to fuck her as hard as I could. I had firm handfuls of the plump flesh on her hips, and I'm sure my grip on her must have hurt, but she kept slamming her pelvis into mine until she finally stiffened as if shocked with a defribulator as her orgasm ripped through her. She let out a heaving, sobbing groan and collapsed on me a quivering mass of tears and moans.

We sat motionless for over a minute before she pulled her head up and reached her hand into the pocket of her raincoat. She pulled out the panties I had purchased and the condom wrapper and dropped them on my chest. She wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I cried all day when I saw these," she said. She wiped her runny nose on the back of her hand. "It wasn't until the next day that I realized that even you weren't stupid enough to throw away twenty years of marriage over a lack of phone sex." I felt like shit.

"God, Sarah, I am so sorry," I said, wiping away a tear from her cheek.

"You should be, you fucking jerk," she said, bouncing slightly on my lap and raising her hand as if she were going to let me have it again. Instead, she cupped my face in her hands and planted a very wet, soulful French kiss on my lips. She pulled away and looked lovingly into my eyes.

"So, is it safe to assume that all that business with the skycap was made up?" She reached in her other pocket and pulled out a small, empty tube of K-Y.

"Right before your plane touched down I went into the lady's room and squeezed the entire tube into my pussy," she giggled and wiped a tear from her chin. "That in and of itself was pretty ballsy for me."

"I'll say."

"Hey, guess what?" she gushed.

"I can't imagine..."

"You made Kate cum!"