The Creation of M.P.S.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promise what? Leave me alone, go away!" she giggled. My fingers lightly touched the smooth skin along the insides of her upper thighs sending little currents of electricity back and forth between her brain, her pussy, and wherever my finger tips made contact.

"I promise it will be well worth your while."

"Why?" she asked.

"Why, what?"

"Why do you want to shave my pussy? I'm not a porn star. Only porn stars shave their pussies."

"How would you know?" I shot back. She looked at me, but didn't say anything. She knew I had a point. I continued, "I here by promise that I will make you cum after having shaved your pussy." Her eyes widened ever so slightly as she tried to mask her sudden interest. I looked away from her, back to the little circles I was drawing on her thigh with my finger. She remained silent. I braced for Kate's entry, but it didn't come.

"OK," she said. This time, my eyes widened briefly. Not wanting to miss an obvious opportunity, I sprang to my feet.

"Meet me in the bathroom in ten minutes," I said over my shoulder. With the speed of the Tasmanian Devil himself, I set about cleaning the bathroom (tub and all), replacing the towels and mats, and gathering the tools I'd need to complete my mission. I was running a very hot bubble-bath when she finally poked her head into the bathroom.

"Ready for me yet?"

"Sure, come on in and have a seat on the toilet," I said as I draped a towel over the closed toilet seat. She was still wearing a ribbed "wife-beater" style tank-top and a pair of full-cut panties, having removed the shorts. Jeez, I'm going to have to do something about her collection of panties. "Take your panties off first." She hooked her thumbs in the waist band, slid her panties down her thighs and dropped them to the floor, a movement all women make look sexy whether they're trying to or not. I positioned her on the edge of the toilet, had her lean back against the tank and place one leg on the sink next to her while her other foot I positioned on the doorknob to her right. She was completely open to me. I felt like a gynecologist.

I pulled the clippers from their box and warmed up the metal on my thigh while staring at the tangled patch of pubic hair. The clippers produced a very loud buzz when I snapped the switch to turn them on. With the application of two drops of the machine oil to the mincing blades, the buzzing sound changed to a strong hum. Sarah looked down at me with a look of curious anticipation. Nowhere in her gaze was fear or apprehension. I plowed the clippers across the pubic hair just bellow her belly and dropped the bushy handful into the little trash can that's in the bathroom. The plump flesh of her pubic mound was now exposed and we both smiled at its beauty. I lay my hand on the side of her vulva and stretched the skin allowing the clippers to cleanly remove the hair from her labia majora. I repeated the process on the other side and sat back to admire my progress. Except for some stubble and a few stray hairs, the majority of her pussy was hairless. It was beautiful.

I looked down at my cock which was straining against the material of my tighty-whiteys. Pre-cum was oozing through the material, a clear strand connecting the tip of my prick to the puddle on the bathmat on which I knelt. I glanced at Sarah. She sat there, arms crossed under her boobs while holding the bottom of her tank-top up and out of the way. Her hard nipples poked at the ribbed material encasing them. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth and bit down on it softly as her eyes met mine, glanced quickly at my wet bulge, then back at her own pussy. I shut off the clippers and listened to the thick silence. Not wanting to break the mood, I quickly moved to step two and pulled closer a small bowl of warm water, shaving gel, and a fresh razor I had prepared and left handy. The pink gel seemed so appropriately erotic that I had to smile as I smoothed it all over her pudenda and into the crack of her ass. She flinched a bit when my fingers slid over her asshole.

Working quickly and deliberately I removed the pink foam and the hair under it. Each pass of the razor revealed smooth, glistening skin. When her vulva was completely smooth I moved on to the more tedious parts. Gripping both inner lips closed as best as I could, I pulled them away from her body and gingerly shaved the area where her inner lips met her outer lips. Once that had been done on both sides, I worked on the apex of skin above her hooded clitoris. First, I pulled the hood down over her clit and shaved the hairs that normally faced each other there. I had to actually grasp her clit, hood and all, in order to manipulate the area so my razor had access to a normally inaccessible crevice. She didn't make a sound, just stared intently at what I was doing. Then, I switched my attention to the bottom of her pussy to get the few hairs that were nestled around her puckered asshole. I pinched a generous amount of the soft flesh that hung over the edge of the seat and pulled it to the side. The shaving gel obscured her anus, so I wiped it away with my finger and she trembled. It sounded more like her stomach growling, but I'm sure it was a moan. She laid her head back on the tank and closed her eyes as I continued to shave. I passed the razor around the bulbous protrusions of her butt cheeks, exposing more beautiful soft skin. Finally, I was finished.

I dumped the hairy water and refilled the bowl with fresh, warm water which I slowly poured over her completely bald pussy. The water cascaded over her mound, little rivulets tickling their way over and around her meaty pussy lips to drip from her hanging buttocks, soaking the towel underneath. Each time a tiny trickle of water passed over her asshole, the orifice constricted and then relaxed. Then the most amazing and beautiful thing happened. Her swollen pussy lips that I had squeezed shut in order to manipulate her labia slowly peeled themselves open and a tiny droplet of pearly liquid emerged from the bottom of her now gaping pussy and hung there, threatening to meander down the short distance to her asshole. Before it could make its journey, I leaned forward and pushed it back into her pussy with the tip of my tongue. It wasn't a squeal, or a moan, or a word, or a shudder, or a shiver, or a sigh, but it sure felt like a combination of a sensation and an emotion all wrapped up in one as it audibly left her.

Retracting my tongue I stood quickly, gathered my tools and opened the door. "Enjoy your bath," I said over my shoulder. "I'll wait for you in bed." I closed the door behind me.

I sat there on the bed, naked, freshly showered and shorn, waiting for her to emerge from the bathroom. After about fifteen minutes I heard the clank of the bathtub drain being opened and gurgle of water rushing swiftly down the pipe. Then there was the hiss of the shower spraying into the tub, against the shower curtain and on bare skin. I listened and tried to imagine what she looked like in there rinsing off. Finally, the shower stopped. After a minute or two the light in the bathroom went out, the door opened, and she walked quickly out of the bathroom pressing a white towel to her chest. Her left arm acted like a curtain rod, supporting the towel and as much of her large breasts as she could gather with one arm. The towel only covered a portion of her chest, from nipple to nipple, while the rest of it gathered in her crotch as she hurried toward the bed. Each step sent all sorts of graceful curves and rounded features into tantalizing motion, a wonderful combination of swaying, bouncing, and jiggling, all rhythmically repeating with every foot fall. Tiny droplets of water lost their grip and tumbled helplessly over the shifting surfaces and into the valleys of flesh. She turned to face the bed and spread the towel she had been holding out on the edge. As she slowly and purposefully smoothed the wrinkles out of the towel with the palms of her hands she let her nipples barely graze the Terri-clothed fabric. She knew I was glued to her every movement. She watched her nipples drag back and forth over the towel and then she looked at me. Her eyes held a sparkle of what seemed to be impatient determination. She picked up a bottle of clear baby oil, turned her back to me and plopped herself down on the bed.

Hefting her left breast with her left hand, she pulled roughly on the dark areola, leaving a distended nipple still swelling and pointing toward the ceiling. Her carefully manicured nails made tiny dimples where they pressed against the skin as she palmed and squeezed the melon sized mammary. The thumb and forefinger of the hand with which she held the breast closed around the erect nipple and she squeezed an oily ribbon of clear fluid onto the bulging tit, snapped the nozzle closed, and dropped it casually onto the bed beside her. The heavy plastic bottle bounced erratically, coming to rest against her right hip with a wet smack that sent tiny ripples across the plump flesh of her flared hips. She slathered the shiny oil all over her left breast, arm, shoulder, elbow and flank, smearing it over and over the same areas in a continuous pattern until all of the oil and tiny water droplets left were absorbed into her skin, giving it a warm, satiny glow. She repeated the process for her right side, and then she stood to do her legs.

She looked over her shoulder at me to see if I was still watching as she filled her hands with more baby oil and bent over fully at the waist presenting a most round and succulent backside, accentuated by two deep dimples above each cheek. She slapped each cheek with her hands saturated with oil and smoothed it down the backs of her legs, all the way to her ankles, up the front of her shins and thighs, then around again. At the end of her second rotation she looked back over her shoulder at me and gave me a coy little smile. Each time she bent to reach the backs of her heels, the skin drew tight across her ass and the hairless mound of her pussy bulged outward forcing the ruffled ridges of her inner lips to protrude obscenely just below her puckered butt hole. And each time she brought her hands up the backs of her thighs, her back arched, and her fingers dragged the bulbous haunches of her beautiful brown bubble-butt upward and outward so that the curled petals of her labia were pulled open for a brief moment and then forced closed as the cycle continued again. With each cycle her hands slid deeper and deeper into the crack of her ass where each finger tip slid deliciously over her tight little asterisk leaving it glistening until her cheeks closed again and hid it from my view. On her last pass she held her cheeks open and flexed the inner muscles of her pussy. The lower portion of her puffy pudenda contracted inward and her anus pulsed each time she clenched them. I realized that I hadn't taken a breath in a while. I sucked in a quick hit of air and blew it out forcefully. My cock was bobbing up and down with my heart beat, pre-cum cascading from the tip like candle wax.

Placing the jar of oil on the night-stand she carefully laid herself out on her back, closed her eyes, and stretched her arms out above her head. With each hand she established a firm grip on the wooden stringers of the head board and took a deep breath. Her abundant bosom, slightly flattened by gravity into two large mounds rose majestically from her chest. They were like round loaves of warm pumpernickel with nipples the size of a single segment of Tootsie Roll. Her stomach collapsed into a concave valley that sloped from her expanded rib cage. Her skin was the color of smooth, rich milk chocolate and there was not a blemish or flaw on its surface. I rolled over onto my hands and knees, crawled into position beside her torso, and drank in the fruity fragrances of the scented baby oil mixed with the intoxicating aroma of an excited pussy. Brushing my lips lightly across her left cheek she turned her head to the right to allow me full access to her long neck. The tip of my tongue flicked at her earlobe and then left a moist trail down the side of her neck and into that little well just above her collar bone. From there, tiny kisses dotted a trail up the north face of her left breast. At the summit I traced the foothills of her areola with the smooth underside of the tip of my tongue, slowly swirling around and around one helpless nipple. Her hips rotated slowly and a low moan rose from the back of her throat. I spent the next fifteen minutes tenderly kneading, squeezing, kissing, licking, tweaking, nibbling, tickling, caressing, and sucking her beautiful breasts. I showed no mercy, giving each mammary it's just due. The sight of her lower body gyrating in search of something to quench her need, fill her void, and send her off into the orgasmic beyond, further stiffened my already massive erection.

Reluctantly, I ended my session with her swollen mammaries and continued my southern trek. Dragging my tongue down her stomach, I paused briefly to dip the tip into her belly button before moving on to my desired destination. Scooting deep down into the foot of the bed to achieve a better angle of attack for the oral assault I was about to mount on her pussy, I gently parted her legs and bent each at the knee. Again, with the tip of my tongue, I traced a line of saliva down the inside of her left thigh. I grabbed her lower leg just above the ankle and, lifting it to the sky, tickled the back of her knee with rapid flicks of my tongue. Then, retracing my steps back to her pussy, I breathed hot air onto her steaming mound, being careful not to touch it at all as I passed over it to give her right leg the same treatment.

By this time she was absolutely beside herself with desire. She hadn't lost her grip on the bed, but she was slowly losing her grip on her sanity as my hot mouth hovered over her crotch. Sliding my palms under her ass cheeks, I pushed my thumbs into the sides of her incredibly swollen vulva, and watched as her labia were squeezed to the surface. From the distended petals of her inner lips dripped the sweetest nectar, the sight of which would have coaxed some drool from Pavlov himself. I pulled my thumbs outward and her labia popped open leaving lacy strands of mucous spanning the inviting orifice.

Into the smooth crevice between her inner lips and her outer lips I slid the pointed tip of my tongue. "Mmmh," she moaned. Her whole body tensed and shuddered as my saliva laden tongue traced horseshoe patterns around the gaping hole. With each lap around her swollen labia the fleshy flaps wiggled and wobbled, and with each lap I let the underside of my tongue slide over the little tent of skin that covered her clitoris. "Ooh," she breathed. I laid my right hand on top of her pubic mound and gently pressed down and pulled my hand back toward her stomach. The tent of skin covering her clit retracted, fully exposing her clitoris as it rotated upward. Back and forth my tongue flittered just below the pink bud, ratcheting up the intensity of her impending orgasm. "Oh, yes, that's it... just like that, just like that," she encouraged. Then, soaking three fingers in my mouth, I slid them all at once into her gaping pussy. "Nnnnnnnnh, fuck," she hissed through clenched teeth.

With a flutter of fingers I assaulted the walls of her vagina while sucking her clit against my flicking tongue. "Ooh, yes..., yees..., yeeees...," she said, each word slightly louder than the previous one. Rotating my hand so that my palm was facing up, I found the ridged flesh of her G-spot and massaged it with my fluttering fingertips. "Oh, god I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, aahhhhhh, I'm... ohmygod ahhh YES, YES, YES!" I literally heard my knuckles crack when her cunt contracted around my fingers. I couldn't have pulled my fingers out even if I had wanted to. So, I reached up with my right hand and squeezed the nipple on her left breast and her hips lifted completely off the bed. She screamed. I thought for sure that the subsequent contraction had broken at least two of my fingers. Juice was funneling furiously out of her pussy and puddling in the palm of my hand. I almost came just watching her orgasm envelop her. What a beautiful sight.

She lay there quivering and moaning uncontrollably for maybe a minute, my hand firmly locked in her box. Any attempt to extricate my fingers was futile as each movement on my part stimulated the excited nerves in her pussy and forced the hole to close tighter around my fingers. The only sound in the room was her heavy, labored breathing. A single tear formed in the corner of her left eye, rolled along her temple, and disappeared into her hair. She wiped the next one away with the back of her hand.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you made me cum," she said rapidly, wiping tears from both eyes now. She let out a choked giggle, and then looked at me to see if I were real or a dreamed vision. Satisfied that I was really there and that she had in fact just had her first orgasm, she laid her head back on the pillow and let out a long, cathartic sigh. Finally, I slid my fingers out carefully, cradling the puddle of cum I'd just coaxed from her pussy in my palm. I turned my hand over so that my fingers pointed down towards her mound and basted her pussy with her own juices. The milky white fluid that dribbled over her pulsing flesh resembled coconut milk. The tiny trickles of cum all converged just below her pussy where they became a tiny river that washed over her convulsing anus and further into the crack of her ass.

My cock was rock hard, pulsing up and down with my heartbeat. As usual, a strand of pre-cum connected the swollen head of my cock tip to a significant pool of the natural lubricant that had been deposited on the bed between my legs. She sat up quickly and swung her legs over the side of the bed. I stood between her legs with my cock pointing upwards toward her chin. The strand of pre-cum had snapped leaving a long, slimy trail across her left thigh which now squished into the glistening puddle my cock had left there. She leaned forward and laid a wet kiss on the head of my massive erection. Then she cupped her breasts, pushed them together, and used them to gather up my cock and bring it closer to her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head and she slowly drew as much of my member into her mouth as she could. I felt her uvula tickle the slit at the end of my penis. She slowly drew her mouth off of my cock only to slide it back in with a wonderfully nasty slurping sound.

Just when I was sure I would have to end this before I came, she stood up, turned to face away from me, and laced her fingers in mine, her palms down, mine up. "Spread your legs slightly," she said, and then arched her back so that her smooth round ass rose invitingly. She rose up on her tip-toes and walked backward until her feet were on top of mine. I watched with astonishment as her gooey pussy lips parted and she lowered them onto the dorsal side of my cock like a saddle. The head of my cock stuck out just beyond her pussy with her clit positioned perfectly on the ridge of my helmet. She slid back and forth on my shaft just far enough for her clit to ride over the ridge of my helmet with each rotation of her hips. Her butt cheeks slid up and down on my loins and she arched her back so severely that her head rested on my chest just below my chin.

After only about seven or eight gyrations her body tensed and shivered which caused her to lose her balance. Onto the bed she flopped with a giggle, but quickly rose to her hands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder at me. Her expression suddenly became very serious. "Fuck me," she whispered. I dropped to my knees on the floor next to the bed so that my face was at the same level as her waiting booty. My hands caressed the smooth skin of her provocatively perched buttocks, and I briefly, oh so briefly, enjoyed the view. Leaning forward I buried my face in the crack of her ass. First, my tongue slid in between her shaved and swollen labia to swirl around the tangy sauce that coated her flesh. As I strained to lengthen my tongue in order to tease her clit, my nose pressed against and parted her puckered butt hole. The excited orifice gently encircled the tip of my nose as she whimpered, cooed, and quivered. She slid her hands out in front of her so that her hanging breasts squashed into the bed. Her right cheek pressed against the bed in such a way that her lips were puckered into the cutest pout. She licked them with her tongue before pleading urgently for my cock.