Supernatural Earth Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bondage," Will sneered, "even better." He grabbed Lucy by the hair again and hauled her to her feet. "Come on, you ungrateful bitch, I'm so going to enjoy this."

*

The moment Will was out the door, Lucy tested her bonds. Will had tied her down spread eagled on the bed, molested her for a few minutes, and then got into his new 'uniform' and left. It was one thing that she was grateful for; he was in such a hurry that he hastily tied the knots around her wrists and ankles. All the wiggling she'd done while Will was groping her loosened them to the point that it took her no time at all to get free.

Once she was up off the bed, Lucy practically dove for her cell phone and resort directory. She flipped through the directory fast, looking for Brad's name. Just like he'd said, he was listed as an emergency contact. Punching in the numbers, she quietly muttered and prayed for him to pick up. Finally, he answered. "Brad! It's Lucy! They're coming up the mountain for you now!"

"Shit," Brad cursed. "They're early. How long?"

"They left a few minutes ago." She told him. The phone went dead from him hanging up. Lucy wasted no time in finding her clothes to jump into. If she was fast, she might be able to do something... anything... like free prisoners. She'd be damned if innocent people who didn't know about the Lurkers would be made to suffer. Lucy had violated the rules and paid for it. These people didn't know any better as far as she knew.

She had her work cut out for her.

***

CHAPTER 8: The Throwdown.

[Inquisitive] You are certain that you wish to do this...

Brad took a deep breath. All of his prep work was done save for one thing. "No, not really, but we don't have a choice now, do we?"

[Conceding] Fair enough... [Informative] You realize that we cannot do the same that The Ancient One did with its female caretakers... You are certain to lose abilities and be exhausted quickly... [Inquisitive] Correct...

"Yeah... I know... but I only need an hour or so." He took a deep breath as he prepared himself. "Just be sure to tell those fucking Sirens to get their asses here as soon as they can because if I can't hold the Hunters off then they're going to have to finish the work. Now..." he half grinned as he changed his voice to mimic the Scottish character off of The Simpsons, "Grease me up, Woman!"

[Disgusted] You really need a hobby...

A tentacle shot out of the pool and lodged itself right up Brad's ass. Brad winced and grunted in discomfort as a blob blew its load up into his bowels. Any other time that might've been pleasurable but he didn't have the luxury of having Skulker be gentle with him. The tentacle withdrew and the goo inside seemed to spread and expand before it felt like it was leaking out of his ass. It covered his hips, waist, and loins, encasing and tucking his cock up underneath of his body between his legs. The stuff continued to spread out until it covered him from head to toe in what looked like a black latex suit.

Six more tentacles came out of the water to cover his forearms, his legs up to his knees, his head, and his chest. They then detached from Skulker to form around Brad's limbs like armor. [Sardonic] We will want those back... [Informative] Our tendrils take a long period to grow back...

Brad made a playful pose, sticking out his ass and slapping it. His voice was like a stereotypical gay guy. "Oh quiet you, if I lose them I'll just let you sthpank me later..."

[Revulsion] You need help...

"Of course I do," Brad quipped, voice back to normal, "I have you as a Lurker." He marched out the door as he started to sing; "High Ho, High Ho, it's off to war I go... with razor blades and hand grenades, High Ho! High Ho High Ho High Ho..."

*

The Hunters charged up the mountain path to the cabin with Will leading the way from earlier this morning. "There!" he called out, pointing to the lone cabin that was lit up. "Come on! We can get that bastard!" he shouted as he ran forward with his assault rifle at the ready.

Edward held back. Something wasn't right as this whole thing was way too easy. His gut was telling him that something was off. "Hold up!" he called out to everyone, bringing his hand to for everyone to stop.

"What's the matter?" Will called back to them. "He's got no idea that we're here! Let's take him!"

"Think about it, stupid!" Edward countered. "He's been up here all this time by himself. He's had time to prepare!"

"There's no traps! I was on this path this morning! All he has is that tranq rifle of his." Will shouted. To prove it he turned and ran more up the path and turned back to spread his arms in a gesture that said; See?

Edward saw the glint of a tripwire in the moonlight that was just about the mountain top now. "WILL! FREEZE!" he cried out in alarm. It was too late as Will had backed up just enough to trigger it. Claymores from either side of the trail blew the man apart so fast that he was dead before he even knew what'd hit him. Edward had to turn away from the explosion, thankful that he'd stopped his men before bumbling into that trap. The Breeders were obviously learning from past losses. That required new tactics as they days of lighting quick strikes and takedowns were now a thing of the past.

"Spread out and form a picket line!" Edward ordered his men. "Move slow and find those traps!" Then he got his radio to his men that were prepping the Breeders for transport. "Start loading up the Breeders and get them out of here. Now!"

*

Down at the camp, Lucy watched the Hunters select four women to shove into the back of a black SUV. Judging by the body type of one of them, she determined that Jen was the first one to be taken. In fact, the four that were taken ranged from Curvy Jen all the way up to one woman who could be classified as BBW or Plump. It made Lucy wonder if they had a hierarchy or selection criteria as the first SUV drove off with two Hunters inside while the rest lined up the next four that had hourglass figures.

Lucy cautiously snuck over to the end of the line where there was a lone Hunter standing guard over the group of captured men. "Oh God... what am I doing..." she muttered to herself as she crawled to a position to try and get a jump on the guard. She swore that this was going to get herself killed.

Just as she was going to attack the guard when his back was turned, someone grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her backwards into the woods. She started to scream but another hand clamped over her mouth and someone told her to shut up. Oh God... not again...

"Quiet!" a woman's voice hissed at her as hands planted Lucy up against the trunk of a huge tree. "My friend is going to take her hand away and you're going to be quiet, right?"

Lucy nodded, her eyes wide at the three women standing in front of her like they were clad in pink latex bodysuits to the point that even their faces were featureless. "Who..." Lucy asked, then dipped her voice lower to a whisper. "Who are you?"

The lead girl's head seemed to change colors and the latex going transparent so that Lucy could see the angelic features of a pretty blonde haired, blue eyed woman. "I'm Samantha," she said with a beautiful smile. "This is Jasmine," she indicated the woman to her left with a face that made Lucy think of an American version of an Arabian belly dancer. "And this is Natalia," Samantha indicated the one on her right who, when her face latex went clear, looked like an Asian-British descent mix. "We're the Sirens and you can't help us if you get dead like you were about to." Samantha let out a chuckle as all three of their faces were concealed once again by the pink latex stuff. Lucy noted that their hair was the only distinguishing features about them when they were totally encased. Jasmine was a Strawberry Blonde and Natalia was a Brunette.

Lucy blinked. "Help you? How'd you even find me?"

Jasmine patted Lucy's belly. "We know all about you, Lucy. Before you came out of the water, when you were having your trial run, Skulker implanted a tracker inside of you," she explained. "This was for multiple reasons but suffice it to say it was mainly for us to find you."

It made sense, in Lucy's opinion. "But we have to help the people in the camp!" she said urgently. "They've already taken four women and they have another four lining up."

"The first SUV won't be intercepted," Natalia replied. "But everyone else we will be freeing. Now, we need to know where your loyalties lay at; are you with us and the Lurkers or are you with the Hunters?"

Lucy lifted her chin defiantly. "I've seen what the Hutners are doing and I'm dumping my asshole of a boyfriend for duping me like this not once, but twice now. I want nothing to do with them. I'm with you."

"Would you like the power to help us?" Samantha asked.

"Yes," Lucy nodded without hesitation. "Let me help you."

"Take off your clothes." Samantha told her. As Lucy complied, she saw that the lead Siren's latex was going clear again to show off Samantha's nubile nude body. "One of these days we're going to have to come up with a way to properly expand our ranks," she explained as her hands slid down her body to part the lips of her pussy. Lucy gasped as she watched what looked like a pink dildo from a strap on protrude out from the woman's vagina. "But time is of the essence. Are you ready?"

Lucy was in the process of unsnapping her bra and dumping it on the ground before taking her panties off. "Is this going to hurt?" she asked as she leaned back against the tree and spread her legs.

"Mmmmm... far from it..." Jasmine purred, her latex covering shimmering to reveal her nude body underneath. "Talk about living in orgasms."

"Just hope that you don't want kids," Natalia added, shedding her latex form to show off her body as well as she and Jasmine each started kissing Lucy on her shoulders, neck, and face as they each played with one of Lucy's breasts.

"Never wanted 'em, to be honest," Lucy admitted as she sighed with pleasure. She'd been with other women before, normally at the beach resort at the insistence of her now ex-boyfriend. She decided that she'd formally break up with him the next time she saw him... if he survived running into whatever the hell Brad had in store for the Hunters up the hill.

Samantha sidled forward and pumped her hips into Lucy's. The pink dildo-like thing jabbed up into Lucy's pussy. Lucy gasped and moaned as she was speared, reveling in the feel of the thing up inside of her. It felt like one of Skulker's tentacles. "With this gift," Samantha was saying as she leaned into Lucy and fucked her, "you become one of us. You forsake the future, you forget the past, and you live in the present as one of us."

"Yes..." Lucy breathed as she closed her eyes and got lost in the instant pleasure.

"Do you wish to become a Siren?" Samantha asked, jabbing her hips into Lucy again.

"Yes..." she moaned. Natalia and Jasmine had moved their mouths down to suckle on her soft pink nipples that seemed to blend with her ivory skin and it drove Lucy mad with lust. "Yes..." Lucy repeated.

"Then accept our gift to you," Samantha whispered, kissing Lucy passionately on the lips and jamming her hips into Lucy a last time, hard. The dildo blew up into Lucy, making her scream with pleasure as the orgasm overtook her. The ladies then stepped back as the pink fleshy stuff then came out of Lucy's pussy to totally conform to every nook, cranny, and crevice of her body, even going down her throat and filling up her innards so that her face was a blank, empty, latex-like mask. Lucy dropped to the ground and writhed with passion as her body was totally enveloped to look just like the rest of the Sirens did when she first saw them save for her vibrant red hair still being visible.

"Oh my God..." Lucy moaned, body quivering with pleasure. It was like her body was totally encased in a Lurker tentacle with that sticky nectar acting as a buffer somehow. She took a moment to look at her pink latex clad hands and wondered if she'd be able to see her own skin again. To her surprise, it went clear and there was her ivory complexion once again. "Wow!" she exclaimed. "That's cool!"

"HEY!" A man's voice yelled as a flashlight shone on them. There was the distinct sound of a round being chambered in a gun. "How'd you four get out here!" It was the guard that Lucy had been in the process of jumping when the Sirens arrived. "Hands up! March your asses back to the camp now!"

"Lucy, dear," Samantha said in a sing-song voice. "Would you like to do the honors as our newest member?"

"Love to..." Lucy cooed as she stood up and seductively walked towards the guard with a coy smile on her face. She batted her eyelashes at him. "Now you don't want to hurt little ol' me, do you?" she gave him a bit of a pout with her lower lip jutting out. The guard's resolve faltered as he slowly lowered his rifle. "After all..." Lucy continued, getting right up next to him and pressing her nude, lithe body against his, "you can't fuck me if I'm dead..." she whispered to him in a husky voice.

"Uhhh..." he stammered, staring down at her as he dropped his rifle.

I need a knife... she thought and instantly her left hand turned into a blade. That'll work... she jammed it up into the man's ribs and then again higher up. His body jerked twice as the life left his eyes and he fell over backwards, dead.

Behind her, the Sirens were clapping their approval. "Bra-VO! The girl's a natural!" Samantha proclaimed. "Now suit up girls, we got Hunters to kill."

*

Brad ran from shadow to shadow, from tree to tree, systematically cutting down Hunters as they cautiously advance and dismantled what traps they could find. All the while he dodged panic fire that came up his way. In a way, he was disappointed that he only got Will with the claymores. He'd been hoping to get more of them but their leader was one of the rare lot that actually had a brain.

Dropping into a group of four, Brad dispatched two of them with a casual swipe of his left arm where he extended the tentacle out to be a rigid blade. With his right arm that he had in the form of a whip, he grabbed a third around the neck and pulled him into the line of fire of the fourth guy as he fired. Then Brad shot both tentacles at the fourth man, impaling him through the chest twice before using his tentacle legs to propel him back up into the tree branches. He swung like Tarzan and started taking down the next group.

[Informative] The Sirens are here... They have acquired your new friend and now their number is four...

Huh... Lucy's a Siren now? How about that? Brad mused back. He killed four more in the next group over and took another swing, decapitating one in the process as he searched for the guy shouting orders. When he found him, he was up at the clearing next to the lake. Uh oh... you're up, big guy. Just make sure that you do it before they break out the depth charges.

[Savage][Gleeful] We have been waiting for this moment for so long...

With a deafening, high pitched roar that echoed off of the trees and would've made the T-Rex from Jurassic Park shit itself in fear, Skulker shot up out of the water faster than anyone could've imagined. The Hunters were caught flat-footed as they were clearly not expecting a Lurker to go on the rampage. It then became King Kong vs the Meeples as Skulker landed, his massive tree-like feet flattening two groups at the same time. Skulker's massive fists then came down like a petulant child, crushing another two groups of men.

One of the men was screaming into a radio as his fellow Hunters panicked, broke ranks, and started to waiver in their resolve as Skulker started stomping individuals flat. Brad sent a mental command towards his cabin where a small piece of Skulker waited inside of a potted plant...

...right above a primed bomb.

The pot burst open from the small tendril inside. This released the pressure keeping the dead-man's switch down. The bomb detonated, taking out the Hunters that had just made it to his cabin. Nothing remained except for a large crater. The water from the lake used the tunnel access points and quickly rushed to fill the void. That caused the wavering Hunters to cut their losses and run despite their leader calling for them to hold.

[Caution] We are detecting depleted levels in your life force... [Irritable] We told you that you would not have the same invulnerability as the Sirens enjoy...

Brad looked down at his body as he changed directions to intercept the leader. Some of the rounds from the panicked blind fire actually got him. Blood was seeping out the line of bullet holes up his side but not as fast as it would've been without Skulker's layer of protection. If he didn't have the added layer, he'd probably be dead already. I can hack it... for now... he mentally replied, but I might need you to keep me alive until I can get a medic.

[Commanding] Come to us...

Already on my way...

Brad landed behind the leader, who looked at him in shock. "What the fuck are you?"

"Your worst nightmare," Brad replied, shooting his tentacle arms at the man and ripping his neck apart with them. The man's head jerked and his body flopped to the ground unceremoniously. "Well... that was anticlimactic..." Brad quipped. Then his head swooned as darkness overtook him.

*

The camp was looking like a bunch of fleeing roaches with the lights turned on. As civilians were rescued and Hunters were killed, the civvies all ran for their cars and high tailed it out of there. Even the Hunters were in a state of retreat as they decided to cut their losses and run with a maniacal Lurker on the loose. The mass exodus in every single direction was such a debacle that it attracted the attention of the local authorities who were charging up the mountain towards the camp with their lights on and their sirens blaring.

Ironically, it was news helicopters that were on the scene first. The sight of naked, bound men and women being freed by four pink beings, along with camo-clad armed men firing on them and gunning down some of the fleeing civilians, was being plastered live all over TVs across the country. Public opinion was swift and merciless as the armed militia men were instantly condemned for terroristic acts while the pink beings were being hailed as heroes for attempting to stop them.

The sight of a three-story tall Lurker coming out of the woods with a man wrapped up in its tentacles went viral instantly.

*

[Commanding][Informative] Our caretaker is down... We are coming to assist you... Skulker's voice resounded in each of the Siren's heads.

They'd just finished cutting the last of the civilians free and were going after the last holdouts for the Hunters. They'd managed to keep the Hunters from taking any more women back to their main base with them but couldn't stop them from shooting up some of them during the fight.

"Help the wounded!" Samantha cried out as she knelt next to one male-female couple and injected them with some nectar around the bullet wounds. "Stay calm. This will stabilize you and keep you from bleeding out until the paramedics get here. They're on the way!"

"Thank... you..." the man wheezed, already the pain leaving his body. There were two bullet holes in the right side of his chest and Samantha had learned enough about First Aid to realize that he probably had a punctured lung. If it wasn't for the nectar, he'd be dead within minutes. She moved over to the man's wife, injecting her as well. She'd taken a round to the shoulder and would probably have survived on her own because her husband had obviously borne the brunt of the shots.

1...56789...11