Supernatural Earth Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do we do about them?" Natalia asked, pointing up in the sky towards the news helicopters that were filiming them with spotlights trained on them.

"Ignore them!" Samantha called back to her. "Aden has taken that into consideration with Brad's plan. It's taken care of. Help the wounded!" As she followed her own commands as they waited for Skulker to arrive, she couldn't help but marvel at the brilliance of this plan. It exposed them, sure, but they were being seen as humanitarian instead of monstrous. The Hunters would be painted as the aggressors because of the way that they operated and it gave Newhaven a shining beacon of morality to come out with.

She was performing CPR on one man who'd shielded his girlfriend from gunfire. The girlfriend was kneeling and weeping nearby as Samantha worked. Then the ground shook as Skulker got there. "Skulker! I need nectar!" she cried up to him. The girlfriend watched in wide-eyed fright and wonder as a tentacle came down and hosed her boyfriend down with a thick, clear liquid. Samantha did another round of CPR and the man gasped and wheezed as he was revived. "Drink!" Samantha told him, holding the tentacle to his lips. He grabbed it and sucked it down as he hoped that it would save his life. It did as his wounds started to heal.

[Informative] The human healers are almost here... they will take care of the rest... [Commanding] We must depart...

Samantha wanted to stay and help more but to stay would mean answering questions. She clambered up Skulker's tentacle and allowed it to pull her up like a Cirque de Solei actress. The girlfriend was by her man in an instant looking up at Samantha as she was taken upward. "Who are you people?"

"We're the Sirens of Newhaven!" Samantha called back as Natalia, Jasmine, and Lucy all joined her up in Skulker's tentacles. Then they hunkered down and held on for the ride as Skulker then turn and ran full out through the woods with some of the news choppers in hot pursuit.

***

CHAPTER 9: The Aftermath.

"Well... this is something that you don't see on the news every day..." Aden sighed as he watched the continuing footage of what was being billed as the Massacre at the Lake. Images of Hunters gunning down hapless civilians, Skulker and the Sirens reviving people, and the chase through the woods was all over every news network in America. "If Brad wasn't already unconscious I'd be tempted to beat him senseless for this clusterfuck," he said, thankful that Skulker had managed to find a deep enough river to take him out to the Great Lakes where he can then follow the St. Lawrence River up until it connects to one of the underground rivers that'll lead back to Newhaven.

"What's the final tally?" Don asked as he watched from his seat next to Aden's desk.

Aden let out a long breath as he picked up the fax that he'd received on the subject. "The official results, from our inside man at Metro PD, is going to be eighty six out of ninety terrorists killed, four terrorists missing and are wanted, eight civilians missing and presumed taken hostage, over a hundred civilians wounded, and one Federal researched killed in the shooting." He tossed the paper down. "Had it not been for the Sirens' quick thinking, there would at least twenty, if not more, civilian fatalities."

"One helluva way to come out of the supernatural closet." Don agreed morosely.

"Yeah, tell me about it," Aden said. "I just hope the failsafe plans that Brad put into place help as well. We're going to need it."

"Well, you ready to do this?" Don asked.

Aden leaned back in his chair and looked at the growing number of reporters outside who were gathering after Aden called for them. He'd released a data packet to all the news outlets and told them that there'd be an explanation for tonight's events. By prior agreement, and by showing people in both Washington D.C. and Ottawa the atrocities that the Hunters had been committing for all these years, he had top billing before the President of the United States and the Prime Minister of Canada. "If I say no, does it matter?"

"Yeah, if you want Raymond Tillis to have the first word."

"Fuck you, Don." Aden told him with a smirk as he stood up and gave his suit a once over. His head twinged with a message from the Ancient One on Skulker's safe arrival with the Sirens. "Alright, it's game time. How do I look?"

Don snorted. "Like you're going out to face a firing squad."

"Perfect."

*

The SUV that Jen had been shoved into lurched to a halt. It'd been a surreal experience for her as she knew that she'd just been kidnapped by people who were calling themselves Americans and yet were deluded to think that they were doing a good thing by doing this. She knew what was coming and she was oddly at peace with it. In fact, the anticipation of what was to come was making her wet and she was rubbing her thighs together waiting for it. What killed her was the other three women in the SUV with her had no idea what was about to happen. They were just caught in the crossfire in this eternal war between the Supernaturals and the Hunters.

It didn't even upset her that she was essentially being removed from society to be locked away in some creature thing. The whole reason she bought the land from Brad to make her own home off the grid, and make her own nudist resort, in the first place was so that she could be removed from society. So 'losing her freedom' as one of the other girls had lamented and cried about behind her hood, didn't really mean that much to her. She'd be alone, isolated, and there'd be a lot of fucking going on. Big deal. Jen suspected it was the reason that Brad put her up to this to begin with.

The door to her right was opened up and she was pulled from the vehicle. She was marched out by someone who was right behind her with a firm grip on her biceps. Every so often, the hands would 'slip' and she'd feel her breasts being played with. Whatever. She'd been pawed by men before. It's not the first time and she doubted that it'd be the last. Jen kinda wished that the man would just bend her over and pound her real quick. She could go for a quickie after that long car ride.

She was taken through what sounded like a metal dungeon door. Her pussy went wet in anticipation. Oooo... BDSM? I hope? She thought. Jen was led further into the room and then told to kneel down. Her knees touched cold concrete and she felt the man taking something, a chain maybe, and attaching around the rope that bound her hands behind her back. Then her hood was removed. Jen blinked against the bright lighting overhead and saw that she'd been shackled to a single eyehook in the floor behind her between her ankles. Off to her right was a glass window where there were a host of people in lab coats taking notes. To her left were more eyehooks were the three women that were with her in the car were being made to kneel so that they could be secured just like her.

As the hoods were taken off, Jen watched the women as they started crying, blubbering, and pleading with their captors for release. While that was going on, four more women were led into the room and also secured on their knees. Eight of them, all in a row, waiting for... whatever. Jen noted that there was one other metal door to the room and that one was right in front of her. She surmised that she'd be taken out of that door once whatever the fuck would happen, happened.

The men all exited out of the door that they'd led the women through. Jen heard the sliding of metal bars on the other side to bolt the door closed. Unable to help herself, she tested the strength of the bonds behind her. They were sufficiently tight so that she wasn't going anywhere. She figured that she could hunker down further to unlatch the D Ring but that'd ultimately be futile as then they'd have the doors to contend with.

That didn't stop a couple of the women from trying, though. They found out just as she did that they weren't locked down. So the D-Rings got unlatched and the two women bolted for the doors. To Jen's surprise, the geeks in white coats in the other room didn't do anything, instead they simply observed and took notes.

Then there was a buzzer that made all the women look up at the ceiling. Eight holes opened up in front of them and two tiny, spider-like creatures with whip-like tails dropped in. The more weak willed of the women screamed in terror. The two who were up and trying to escape were shouting out in alarm at the creatures' presence, and only Jen and one other woman were looking at the things with mute curiosity.

Those must be those Facehuggers that Brad was telling me about... Jen wondered as the two creatures before her turned her way as they sensed her presence. They seemed to be confused with all of the noise in the room as already other Huggers were leaping towards the screaming women, plastering themselves over faces and crotches while wrapping tails around necks and waists. Those women soon went quiet as the Huggers pacified them.

The women who were up and trying desperately to get out of the doors were running around the room trying to avoid the Huggers. But they eventually got cornered, knocked down, and pacified as the Huggers latched onto their faces and wrapped around their thighs and waists to cover up their genitals. Soon they were moaning pathetically just like the other six.

That left Jen and a curvy brunette and four Huggers. Jen traded a look at the woman and then they looked back at the Huggers, who were searching around for them. Interesting... they hunt by sound... She thought in morbid curiosity. Her eyes flickered over to the control and observation room where the scientists were having a conversation amongst themselves in regards to what was going on. Someone punched in some controls and something resembling a dart gun popped down from the corner of the room right underneath of the camera there that was recording everything.

The brunette gasped as her head whipped around to look at it while Jen remained still. The gun zeroed in on her and shot out a tiny orange plastic pellet. "Ow!" the brunette yelped as she flinched in pain from the thing shooting her right in the side of the head. It was all the seekers needed to zero in on her. They were on her in a flash and soon she was moaning and gurgling as the two Huggers on her pulsated.

Now it was just Jen and the last two. She turned it into a game and she figured that things would be changing for the next batch of women coming in. Jen didn't move and the BB gun was having a hard time tracking her. She didn't dare make a sound and the Facehuggers couldn't find her as they were now aimlessly wandering around as they searched. She morbidly wondered how long she could keep this up. The door closest to her opened up and someone in a shimmering metal fire suit came in, pointing a gun at her with an orange barrel. Uh oh... Jen thought as she looked down the barrel of it. He pulled the trigger and shot her in the chest with it. She flinched, but didn't make a sound. He fired again, and again, and again, peppering her head and chest with it until he just happened to get her nipples in one volley. She let out a hiss of pain and the Huggers leapt after her.

The first one smacked her right in the face, rocking her head backwards. The fleshy underbelly opened up to form fit around her mouth and nose. Tendrils slid up her nostrils and tubes that reminded her of the Lurker's tentacles slid down her throat and airpipe. Its eight tiny legs latched around her head while its thin tail wrapped around her throat so many times that it practically became a collar. The second one impacted on her belly right above her mound. It then slid down between her legs and she felt two tentacles shoot up into her pussy and up her ass, instantly double penetrating her. It then wrapped its legs around her thighs while the tail came up the crack of her ass like a thong and then coiled around her waist like a belt over her navel.

Jen let out a muffled scream as she felt nectar being blown up into her womb at regular intervals. Just like the other women, she involuntarily jerked her head around in a vain attempt to dislodge the thing on her head as the human body automatically wants to keep the face and head clear of such things. The Hugger on her face pulsated and blew a blob down her throat. Her body shuddered and then stilled as the toxin paralyzed her. Even so, she could still feel her body. Her nipples were now rock hard and her belly was starting to swell with all of the nectar being pumped into her womb. She looked down the line to the other women and already their tits looked to be a cup size larger and their bellies full as if they were all pregnant.

The man in the fire suit stepped aside and handlers filed in to start unlatching and untying the women. While they worked the women were liberally fondled on their full, tight breasts with taught nipples. Jen watched helplessly as two men played with her tits and pinched her nipples. "Yeah, we'll get a lot of milk out of this HuCow..." one of them said with glee. Jen couldn't exactly say anything, even if she wanted to, as her eyes were rolling back in her head as her body came hard from the last of the nectar being pumped up her pussy and her chest being played with. Her body shuddered hard from the orgasm as her arms fell limp beside her when they cut her hands loose.

They were all instructed to stand and form a line. Jen mindlessly obeyed, cognitive of the fact that she had no control over her own body whatsoever. The Hugger wrapped around her like a loincloth continued to vibrate inside of her and the Hugger around her face and head continued to excrete its mind control fluid directly into her stomach. She had become a prisoner within her own body. Granted... a willing prisoner... she thought to herself. How many times had she fantasized of being tied up with every orifice filled with vibrating things? Hell, it was as if Brad was reading her mind when he sent her in here. I wonder if he could arrange for me to do this again whenever he gets me out?

The women were marched down a dark, dungeon like corridor into another room that was lined with glass tubes on top of machines. Workers were standing next to eight of them. Being first in line, Jen was taken to the first available one that happened to be next to four that were already occupied. That must be the girls that Brad told me about... the two politicians, one caretaker, and the spy... she thought as she got a look at them on her way by. There were just as pregnant looking as she was, the only difference is that they only had Huggers on their faces. Hm, maybe the one latched between my legs will only be a temporary thing? She wondered as her two workers hefted her up into her glass cylinder, closing the lid shut behind her after tossing in two purple and pink blobs.

Once it was put back upright, Jen's tube lit up from above and below her. The blobs grew to encase her legs and snagged her arms to yank them up towards the lid so that she was displayed for all to see. Then the tube started filling up with thick, clear liquid. She watched, panicking in her own mind, as the stuff filled the tube up completely. Thankfully she quickly learned that the Facehugger was doing the breathing for her and that got her to relax. That, and another blob down her gullet that calmed her down.

She wondered what was going to happen next as she watched, one by one, as the others wer e placed into their own tubes and splayed out to be displayed just like she was. It was a titillating sight for her to see the other women with just as full breasts and bellies as hers all in a line. Twelve in all. After the last one was secured as the rest of them, speakers from the ceiling of the storage room crackled to life. "Attention: Breeders," the man's voice said, causing them all to look up at the source. "You have all been found guilty of crimes against humanity. Your punishment is eternal sexual torment. As you may have no doubt noticed, you have not had your minds blanked out. You will experience everything. You will feel everything. Eventually you will come to dread your orgasms. You will experience pleasure so much that it will eventually hurt and you will cry each time. And cry you will. Occasionally, you'll be taken out and given to my men to serve. Sometimes you might even be thrown to my were-mutts because they've been good little fleabags. But you will serve and you will serve indefinitely as the nectar you're now submerged in will keep you alive forever. Enjoy the first day of the rest of your lives as your tits produce milk to feed the hungry overseas and your bellies birth more creatures to bring more of your lot to justice."

The speakers cut out and at once the Hugger in between her legs blew a load up into Jen that felt different from the ones before. At the same time, she felt both of her sides twinging and she realized that the Hugger forced her body to ovulate. Fire spread from her womb out to her sides as the Hugger seed sought out her eggs. She didn't know why or even how, but she knew that she was so hypersensitive now and she actually felt it when her eggs got fertilized. The Hugger tendrils up inside of her pussy and ass were vibrating at speeds she never thought were possible by anything short of a hitachi or a sybian. Her breasts felt so full and so sensitive that she swore that they were going to burst.

She felt her now fertilized eggs embed themselves into her uterus and that was when the climax ripped through her. Her body jerked inside of the tube violently as she orgasmed over and over and over again. If she could scream, she would have been. One thing was sure and that was that the mysterious voice had been correct; she felt the tears seeping out of her eyes, as they rolled back into her head, as it was the most intense experience she'd ever had.

Jen wondered when it would happen again and hoped that it would be soon.

*

The first thing that was obvious to Brad was that he was not dead.

When he finally came to, he realized that he was submerged in a pool of thick liquid. Lurker Nectar... he realized without too much thought. His hands traveled up to his face but found no breathing tentacle inside of his mouth. Odd... I shouldn't be able to breathe in any kind of liquid without a tentacle... Then it hit him that he had no mouth or facial features. It was smooth, like the skin of a Lurker. I still have the enhancement tentacle suit on? That, he found odd. He should've only been able to wear it for an hour or two... tops.

"Hey! He's awake and moving!" some woman nearby yelled. It took Brad another couple of moments to realize that it was Lucy. She was nearby. By his feet and to the left, he mentally calculated. It was like he had a proximity radar on. Something was different about her, he could already tell without looking at her.

Now that he was coming to full consciousness, he could locate the other three Sirens; Samantha, Natalia, and Jasmine were all upstairs. Lucy was down here... wherever here was... with him. As he sat upright, breaking the surface of the pool of nectar that he was in, he saw that he was in someone's basement. A mental ping to Skulker told him that he was in a cabin house next to a lake somewhere northeast from where he and Skulker had lived at. In fact, there was another Lurker nearby.

Brad gasped when he realized that they were in the home of the Ancient One.

"I'm in Newhaven?" Brad croaked out, his voice sounding muffled and eerily alien.

"Yeah," Lucy confirmed with a nod, her red hair bobbing with her head a bit.

Brad looked at her and it hit him that she had a layer of skin over her own skin as it was shimmering slightly as he studied her. "You became a Siren?"