The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feeling any better?" I asked, as a neutral way to break the silence.

Tina had her head tilted back, water splashing against her upturned face. She turned slowly, placing her hand on my chest. She looked up into my face. "Why, Rick? Why'd you do that?"

The words weren't said in anger. They were calm. A simple question. Much more painful that way. "I'm sorry, Tina. I was angry. Very angry, and I took some of it out on you."

She grabbed the soap out of the wall niche, lathered up her hands, and started rubbing my chest. "I thought you liked me. Didn't we have a good time together? I...I was kind of mean to you at first, teasing you, but I thought we were over that. I made it up to you. I even let you have my bottom. I don't hardly ever do that, but I did it for you."

"I...I don't know what to say, Tina. I'm ashamed of how I treated you. I was pissed at the teasing, and upset that Danielle got you involved at all. It wasn't about you as much as getting back at Danielle. I had decided that anyone she got involved would have to pay. Make her realize the effect of her decisions on everyone around her."

She tugged me forward, letting the water rinse off my chest. I have to admit, she was driving me a little crazy. She pushed on one shoulder, making me turnaround, and started taking care of my back. "That was cruel, Rick. I didn't deserve that. I teased you, but I didn't try to ruin your life."

She was right. "You're absolutely correct, Tina. I screwed up. I wanted my revenge, and I went way too far with you. Your little bout of teasing and humiliation didn't deserve me wrecking your marriage. Your kids deserve it least of all. I'm sorry."

Her hands were misbehaving, moving below my waist, soaping up my rear and between my legs. I was a little nervous. I hoped she didn't want any revenge of her own. I was awfully exposed.

She pulled me back under the water, her hand rubbing away any soap residue. "You were only the third man I've ever been with, Rick. One boyfriend for a couple of years after high-school, my husband, and you." I felt her body move next to mine, her breasts pressing against my back. Her arms encircling my waist. "I thought you liked me," she whispered, and I could feel her body shaking.

I spun around and took her in my arms. I turned with her to get her out of the streaming water. "I do like you. It was a horrible thing I did, and I'll regret it always. I swear I'll try to make it up to you." I caressed her back softly, kissing the top of her head. "I had a great time with you. I swear, it was the only time I didn't mind wearing the stupid cage on my cock. Playing around with you. It was fun, and I should have let everything else go. I was just so angry with Danielle, and with Shelly for that matter, and I took it out on you. You didn't help, you know. I really didn't like all the teasing and humiliation. I'm not happy she cuckolded me, and don't like to be reminded of it."

I reached behind me and turned off the water, before it turned cold. She was still despondent and I wrapped her in a bath sheet, drying her off. "I'm sorry. It was wrong. If there's anything I can do to make it up to you, let me know."

I left the bath sheet covering her shoulders, and grabbed another towel to dry off her legs. She opened them a little, letting me get between her legs. I tried to keep it innocent.

"Nobody ever made me come with their mouth before," she said softly. "Teased me a little, or got me warmed up, but not like that."

Everything she said, made me feel worse and worse. I took her in my arms and held her. "I don't understand how you could do that," she whined softly. "Give me so much pleasure, then turn around and destroy me. I don't understand."

Her words were devastating. They made me see the impact of my revenge. Yes, my wife had been abusive in her revenge against me, but my own scorched earth retaliation was harsh for those she involved. Making strangers up and leave town. Ruining Shelly's career. Wrecking Tina's marriage. They had all hurt and embarrassed me, but my response had been pretty extreme. Especially for Tina. And she had done the least of all, dragged into it by my wife, and teasing me discretely. Damn it, I felt guilty when it came to her.

"It wasn't you. My life was in ruins, my wife completely humiliated me, my marriage was over. I...I had to take control, and make her pay. That's the only way I can explain it. She got you involved, and I took it out on you. You didn't deserve it."

She shook her head. "No I didn't. Not that."

I pulled her into the walk-in closet at the back of the bathroom. I grabbed a t-shirt off a shelf, had her lift her arms, and put it on her. It hung to her knees. I grabbed another one for myself, then took her by the hand and led her to Danielle's sink. Sat her on the stool there, and started to brush out her hair.

"What can I do for you, Tina? How can I make it up to you? I feel terrible."

She shrugged. "I don't know. Can you help me fix my marriage?"

"You've got an appointment with Jean Morelli on Monday at 3:30. I'll take care of the cost. She's the best divorce lawyer, for couples who want to work things out. She'll make sure you get into court-mandated couples counseling. She won't antagonize your husband. If you want me to, I'll talk to Michael. Explain that it wasn't you, that it was me, if you think that will help."

I saw a small grin. "You won't tell him I showered with you, I hope."

"No, beautiful. That's between us. Besides, you and I both know there was nothing sexual about that."

"Maybe a little, but I wasn't bad, was I?" she answered softly.

"No, you weren't bad. I was tempted of course."

"Were you?"

I laughed. "What do you think? I know what that sexy body can do. The kind of pleasure it contains. I'm trying to get back on the straight and narrow. Fix things in my own marriage. That's all that's holding me back."

She turned on the stool, facing me. All I was wearing was that stupid t-shirt, and it was tenting badly, right in front of her face. She reached out and rubbed the length of my shaft. "I guess you do like me," she said.

I leaned over her, brushing her hair back on the sides, gathering it into a ponytail. I guess I'm a little odd. I've always loved my wife's hair, love brushing it, drying it, braiding it. I leaned over to grab a scrunchy off the counter, and gasped as I felt her mouth engulf my cock. I pulled her hair through the elastic, and with a few turns, had her hair tied off.

I looked down where her hand was stroking me, her mouth holding the head of my cock. "We shouldn't be doing this, Tina," I said softly, not wishing to reject her. I ran my hand along her cheek softly.

She looked up at me, and pushed her face forward, taking as much of my length as she could. She backed off, before pushing forward again, firmly. After a third time, I slid into her throat, and she paused, lips around the base, nose pressed against my belly.

I groaned as she slowly pulled away completely. She smiled and looked up at me. "She's an idiot you know. You're not small at all." She grabbed my cock, giving it a shake. "And you sure know how to use this guy."

She stood, and pulled my head down for a kiss. "You want my forgiveness?"

I nodded.

"Go use that on your wife. Right now. Do that for me, and that will be a start."

"I'm not even sure she wants..."

"You owe me, Rick. You owe me, big-time. She wants it, now go give it to her."

I gave her a big kiss, feeling her hand stroking my cock, keeping me hard. "Now, please," she whispered, when my lips left hers.

It was hard to say no to her. Too hard. I let her lead me by the cock back into the bedroom. She pulled back the sheet on my naked wife, leaned over and took me in her mouth, sucking me sloppily. When she pulled away, she gave me a little push. I climbed on the bed, opening Danielle's legs. She moved, and Shelly shifted with her. I lifted Danielle's outside leg, pressing my cock against her slit, nudging it up and down, opening her up.

I watched Tina climb on the bed behind Shelly, and start pulling her away. Shelly's eyes opened, sleepily, unfocused. She looked my way, with a look of confusion, then started to smile. She backed away, and dragged Danielle's leg with her.

I eased forward, the head entering her, and got my first little response. She shifted her hips, opening up her body to me. I pressed more firmly, sliding into her a little. She was dry, and Tina's blowjob helped a little, but it was slow going. I started a gentle rocking motion, back and forth, slow and steady, and felt myself penetrating further.

I leaned over her, continuing my efforts, smiling as I saw Shelly reach for Danielle's breasts, teasing her nipple. Danielle's eyes opened abruptly, and she looked scared for a moment before she focused on my face above hers. She slowly smiled. I felt her legs open wider, inviting me in.

I kissed her softly, and she grabbed my head, holding me firmly, her mouth opening, her soft tongue invading my mouth. I felt her hips start pushing back against me, and it became easier to enter her. Within moments of our kiss I was long-stroking her.

"I've missed this, Danielle," I told her.

"Me too, baby," she answered, her legs wrapping around me, holding me in place. She got a brief look of confusion, looked down to her chest, and her eyes followed the arm back to Shelly. "Someone's being naughty," she said.

I leaned over and kissed Shelly's shoulder. "Behave Shelly. I don't want you distracting her. This is between me and my wife."

Shelly stuck her tongue out at me, and it was so damn cute I had to chuckle. "Can we at least watch?" she pleaded cutely.

I looked back at Danielle, who was grinning with me. "I don't care if the whole damn block watches my husband make love to me."

I had a brief thought of Danielle watching her before, with the men she'd cheated with. It wasn't a good thought.

Danielle reached up and stroked my cheek. "No, baby. Stay with me. Please. I need this. Don't think of anything but this moment. You and me."

I nodded, and started pounding her harder. I had an urge to prove I could make her come for me. I could give her just as good. She looked up at me, and I saw her eyes moisten.

Shelly scrambled down the bed, and leaned up against me, pushing me into my wife, stopping the action. "No, Rick. Make love to her. Don't fuck her. Make love to your wife, like nobody but you has ever been able to."

I felt her lips on my back, then she moved back, giving me some room, her hand caressing my lower back. She pushed softly, and then slid her hand back slowly, and I eased out. I felt the soft push and slid back into my wife. I let Shelly's hand guide me, instinctively, making slow, easy love to my wife. My lips caressed hers, and she nibbled mine, smiling again.

"Love me, baby. I haven't been loved in so long," she pleaded.

Twelve years with her, and I knew her well. Knew her needs, even if I hadn't been up to providing them for a while. Most of my belly was gone, and I could feel myself penetrating her deeply. Open as she was, I was able to grind against her at the end of each stroke, my pubic bone rubbing her pleasure button. Lowering my hips on the out-stroke, I dragged the head of my cock against the top of her pussy, teasing her g-spot. I knew her. Knew how to take care of her, and watched her pleasure surge. Her nails dug into me, her hips urging me onward.

It was nice, something I needed, feeling back in control. Watching her respond. Feeling so right. For a while, I was able to think of nothing but being with her.

For a while.

My thoughts betrayed me, her sweet sounds became a concern, comparing her reactions to how she'd responded to them. I knew her, and knew she was enjoying what we were doing, but was it as good? Was she thinking about them? Comparing me? Did Shelly know? Could she tell I couldn't bring my wife to the same level of ecstasy? Did Danielle miss the big cock, having to settle for mine?

I gazed down into her face, and saw her staring back, her concern evident.

"It's wonderful, baby. I love you," she said softly. Her hand reached up and caressed my face tenderly.

My erection wilted, slipping out of her. "Sorry," I said, rolling off of her, angry with myself and my reaction. Angrier at her, for what she'd done.

Danielle and Shelly nervously looked at each other, which just pissed me off even more. I jumped from the bed, grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my waist as I retreated in high gear. I heard my wife call out anxiously, but I didn't want to talk about it.

I headed for the bar, and started pouring myself a tall drink. With the glass half full, I realized what I was doing, and dumped the booze down the sink, my hands shaking, I was so upset.

I tensed up when I felt her touch on my shoulders. I turned, expected to see Danielle, but I looked into Shelly's face.

"Here to rub it in?" I snapped.

She moved closer, her arms slowly encircling me. "It's a start, Ricky. It's going to take time."

I stood stiffly, unresponsive.

She hugged me tighter. "Come back, honey. Come back to bed. We don't have to do anything. She understands, we all do. We've made a mess of things, but you going to her, like that, it was a big step. I...I'm so proud of you taking that first chance, risking the hurt, reaching out to her."

I felt the moistness in the corner of my eyes, welling, on the verge of spilling over. "I wanted to, Shelly. I did. I just couldn't shut down my mind, thinking of her with them. How she reacted, responded to what they did. Like she never did with me."

Shelly was moving slowly, her body rubbing against mine. I doubt it was accidental. She kissed my shoulder, my neck. "I get it, Rick. I swear, you don't have to say anything, I understand. But I want you to think of this. I was with them, both of them, several times. Lots of guys, too many, really. I loved being with you. You did an amazing job of pleasuring me. Trust me, when I was lying with you, I wasn't thinking of other men I'd been with, I was simply enjoying being together with you. Were you thinking of other women when you were with me?"

I shook my head slowly. "No. To be honest, I was kind of amazed I was with you at all. You are smokin' hot, you know."

Her smile was a little too sad, too slow. "I'm glad you think so. I'd bet my life she wasn't thinking of anything but you, just now. Once you stopped, and you left, who knows what was going on in her head. Rejection is pretty hard to take. But in the moment, she was responding to being loved, and that was all. You damned well know it, Rick."

"I know, Shelly. Don't you think I know that? It was in my mind, all of it. I wish to God she'd never made me watch those damn videos. I can't get it out of my head."

She brushed my hair back, and leaned in for a soft tender kiss. "I know. God, we screwed up bad. She needs your help to make things right. It's going to be tough. We need you to hang in there. Cutting and running would be the easy road. Working through the issues, that's rough. She knows. It's difficult for her too, you know."

I nodded. "Don't you think I know? You think I wanted to make a fool of myself just now? I'm trying, Shelly."

Her body was still pressed to mine, her face inches away. Her hand caressed the back of my head, while her hips pressed against a returning hardness. "I know baby. Please, come back with me. She's afraid to go to you. She's hurting now, upset. At herself, not you. Come back to the bedroom. Let's be less serious, Ok? Spend some time with her, with us, intimate but not, I don't know...intense? Try?"

I nodded, and let her drag me back to the bedroom. I saw that Danielle and Tina were still in the bed, and Danielle was in tears. I felt my heart breaking for her. I slid in next to her, and took her in my arms.

"Sorry," I whispered. "You did nothing wrong, that was all in my brain. I'll get over it in time."

She was still facing Tina, while I curled up behind her. I felt her trembling. "Don't leave me, Rick," she pleaded softly.

"I'm here, aren't I?" I teased. I kissed her shoulder, and moved my hand down to cup her breast. "Damn, I was really enjoying that, too."

She chuckled, wiggling back into me. "Really? This old body? After all the girls you've been sampling lately?"

"Rotten thing. You're fishing for compliments? You really want me to tell you how much I prefer you over anyone else in the world, with your friends here? Kind of mean, isn't it?" I teased, tweaking her nipple.

Shelly had slid in behind me, and I was in the middle of one sexy sandwich. "Be very careful what you say, Rick. Very careful," she teased.

"No shit," Tina laughed.

I felt myself blushing, as I kissed my wife's neck, where she had pulled her hair to the side inviting my attention. "I was enjoying it too. A lot," she said softly. She rolled toward me, pushing my shoulder down, leaving me on my back. "Bastard, getting me all worked up, and leaving me 90% of the way there. That was mean!" She was grinning as she said it, teasing.

I smiled the best I could, still feeling bad about what had happened. I put my hand on her breast, squeezing it softly. "God, I love your tits," I whispered.

Shelly had been quiet, but the troublemaker couldn't leave well enough alone. She lifted my arm ostentatiously cuddling up to me, and putting it around her shoulders. She kissed my cheek, smiling. "Let her blow you, Rick. I'd like to see that."

"Me too!" Tina joined in.

I looked up into Danielle's face, and grinned like a schoolboy. "I've got no problems with that," I said.

"Really? I'm supposed to suck you off just like that? With my friends watching?" Danielle responded, slowly moving down the bed, smirking as she went. "I suppose you want the whole damn shebang. Deep throat, come in my mouth, the works?"

I started to comment upon the fact that if she could do it for the bastards, she could damn well do it for me, but I was interrupted by Shelly's lips settling over mine. She kissed me firmly, eyes open, gazing into mine. Danielle's mouth settled over my cock, and I relaxed.

Shelly pulled back grinning. "Good boy. Don't think, just enjoy, Ok?"

I nodded, and felt Tina pulling on my shoulder. I rose up a little, and she slipped a couple of pillows behind my head. Once I'd settled back onto them, she cuddled in opposite Shelly. She wriggled cutely, getting comfortable. "This is kind of wild," she giggled. "Naughty. I never got to see anyone else do it."

Shelly nuzzled in closely, and I let my hand wander down her back, fondling her butt. "I know, right?" she said softly. "You feeling as jealous as me?" she whispered.

"Oh yeah, and then some. Leaving his mouth available like this is a sin."

I was listening halfheartedly, while Danielle did her best job of worshiping my cock. Once again, I couldn't help but compare what she was doing to what I'd seen. The wanton way she'd surrendered to them. I didn't want to, but I couldn't help it. Damn it!

Danielle rose up from where she was sucking me. I knew she'd caught me. My stiffness was wilting again. She scrambled up a ways, wiggling in between her friends. "Let me make one thing very clear, Rick. For the record, I never enjoyed blowing either one of those guys. I'll admit, I took some pride in being able to handle them, but for the most part it was a miserable, uncomfortable experience. Back me up on this, Shelly!"

Shelly nodded. "I already told him. No joy in that. Too big is just no fun. Not for a blow-job. No way."

Danielle planted a quick kiss on my lips. "I like doing you. I love to feel you respond, and no more stopping halfway, unless you want me to. I'm not going to hold back anymore. I'll give you my best. Let me pleasure you, the best I can. And trust me, if I ever do think of anyone else, I'll be thanking my lucky stars I'm with you, and not some callous asshole who's using my mouth for a cum dump."