The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No more lies, Rick. I swear. It's gonna take time, but I'll never lie to you again. I'll earn back your trust, if you'll please just give us some more time."

"One more insult, Danielle. One more lie. One more attempt to humiliate me, and I'm gone. You need to know that. I've hung on for six weeks, but I'm at the end of my rope."

She nodded. "No more. I swear. I...I'm gonna take the kids to church. I'll explain you're not feeling well."

Half an hour later I heard the front door slam, and the house was quiet. I looked down at my treadmill. 384 calories burned.

I let it slow to a stop. What the hell was I doing? Why was I killing myself to lose weight? Starvation, endless exercise, for what? So my loving wife wouldn't go out and get fucked by huge cocks?

The double-bacon cheeseburger with chili and avocado, large fries and extra large coke were every everything I'd dreamed of. It took me almost an hour to finish it all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~