The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't mean to do it, Danielle. I swear to God, thinking of you, with them is the last thing I want. I just can't help it. I hate it. I wish I could turn off my brain. I would give anything to turn back time and never have seen those damn videos." It was awkward laying as I was, with Shelly and Tina in my arms, basically keeping me pinned to the bed, and Danielle lying on top of me. I wanted to hold her, but the situation was all messed up. Who would ever believe that I wished the two girls in my arms weren't there?

"I'm not giving up, baby," I assured her. "No way. I love you, and I'm going to fight to make things better for us, but I'm begging you to be patient with me, and understand my issues."

Danielle nodded, smiling. "If you're willing to fight for us, I am too. Heart and soul." She gave me a teasing grin, "You know I can be just as stubborn as you."

She straddled my waist, her crotch pressed against my half-mast cock. She started sliding against it, teasing me. She started to say something, then stopped, and I saw the concern on her face. She shook it off, smiling distractedly, putting a little wiggling motion into her ass, as she rubbed me. Her friends were helping, cuddled up against me, kissing and nibbling on my neck and ears.

Danielle grinned and opened her mouth to speak, then stopped again. "What?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Nothing. This is nice, right?"

I nodded. "Don't be afraid to talk to me, Danielle."

She scooted down to my thighs, taking my cock in her hands and stroking me. "I am afraid. Afraid that anything I might say will be taken wrong. Bring up bad memories. I just want to make you happy."

"I'm nervous too. I'd rather deal with the fallout of some accidental comment taken wrong, then walk around on eggshells." I gave a little shake to my hips, grinning for her. "What was it? What were you going to say? Let's see if it would have bothered me."

She shook her head. "It was stupid. Stupid on my part. I need to think before speaking for a while." She scrambled down the bed, lying between my legs, playing with my cock, kissing it gently. "It's one of the things we've lost, and I hate it."

"What? What did we lose?"

"The ability to talk about anything, openly, speak my thoughts feely. You know how it is. With what we do for a living, every word, ever gesture is measured, carefully thought out. It can be mentally exhausting. But I got to go home to you, and could let go. Not anymore. Probably not for a long time." She pouted. "Sad. So much fallout."

She licked my cock teasingly, looking up at me.

"What were you going to say? What was the problem?"

She sighed. "It was stupid. I was going to tease you, ask you how you liked fucking my best friend. Friends. You see how stupid it was?"

It took me a few seconds to realize she was right. Dangerous.

Shelly giggled. "Admit it. You loved it. You know you did."

I stared down at my wife, and saw the tears welling in her eyes. I extracted my arms from her friends, sat up and pulled her into my arms, hugging her. "Shh," I whispered. "I love you."

She started crying harder, and Shelly sat up next to us. "What was so bad about that?" she asked.

"The chain of thoughts," I explained. "It's probably different for Danielle, but for me it goes something like this: How was it with you, Shelly? It was great. Different, but great. But then the thoughts of how it was with Tina, with the others. All wonderful. None as wonderful as with my wife, at the best of times. But can I say the same for her? No. I had great sex, but it was no threat to her. She's the best for me. On the other hand, I'm a pathetic lover. She got her brains fucked out, and I'll never be able to compete with that. Never. I don't have the physical endowment. Then I'm pissed again. It should never have been an issue. Why did she have to pick some bastard with a 12 inch cock for her revenge? So I'm getting angrier. Angry at her. Very angry with you Shelly. Angry at everyone, the pain, the humiliation, the insults."

I held my wife tenderly, wiping my tears in her hair. "One little comment, and everything we're working for goes to hell. We're going to have to be so careful of each other's feelings and I hate it."

"Me too, baby," she whined, hugging me tightly.

I heard a door slam, the kids were screaming. "Mom! Dad!"

Danielle scrambled off the bed. Tina made a beeline for the bathroom, kind of silly since she was the only one even partially dressed. Shelly stood looking from side to side like a deer caught in the headlights. I swatted her naked butt, and pointed her to the bathroom. "Get something out of the closet!"

I dove for the dresser and snagged a pair of shorts and almost had them on when the door pounding started. "Mom?" The door started to open, and I jumped for it, one hand pulling my shorts up, and standing in the doorway. "What's up?"

"We're starved. Everyone had to go in for dinner. It's almost 7:00." Erin was standing in the doorway, trying to peek around me. "Where's Mom?"

"I'm in here, honey," Danielle spoke from behind me. "We're having pizza tonight. Your father's going to go out and get it in just a minute." She moved up behind me, her hand sliding around my waist. I felt her lips press against my shoulder. "That alright with you little devils?"

They grinned. "Extra cheese?"

I nodded. "Double cheese."

They took off at a run and I closed the door leaning against it. I opened my arms to Danielle and she fell into them, giggling. We laughed together as the other two eventually appeared from in back. Shelly looking damn good, wearing a t-shirt of mine that reached halfway down her thighs, with one of Danielle's belts cinching it around her waist.

"That could have been really awkward," I teased.

Danielle seemed content to let me hold her. "No kidding. Years of counseling for all of us."

Tina emerged, grinning. "Pizza?"

"Place your orders."

A lot of different tastes, nothing that three medium's couldn't fix. Cheese, Deluxe, Veggie. I ate from Francine's stores. The way that Danielle kept looking at my food, made me think she might be feeling a little guilty. She'd only eaten half of her first slice.

I tried to make light of it. "You guys will somehow finish all that pizza. No way even a single slice goes in the fridge. Y'all must know by now you shouldn't be tempting me." I gave my wife a wink, glanced at her two friends, and heard the giggles from Tina and Shelly. Big temptations, both of them. I couldn't believe I was able to joke about it.

"Wasn't today weigh-in day?" Danielle asked.

Eric spoke up. "Five pounds more. I saw it."

Shelly looked up from her fourth piece of pizza. I knew from the crusts on her plate. "How much have you lost so far?"

"Forty-three pounds."

Tina stopped, her slice halfway to her mouth. "Forty-three? In six weeks? That's impossible!"

"I'm not saying her plan didn't work. I just didn't like it," I admitted, plucking a crouton out and putting it to the side. I crushed it into crumbs, so I wouldn't be tempted.

"Jenny says he's the best she's ever worked with. Works himself to death, never quits, and never cheats." Danielle almost seemed proud. "He ran a 5K last week in 23:20. Two months ago he would have had a hard time walking it in twice that time."

Shelly paused in her feeding frenzy. "You're kidding! That's incredible! I barely break 23 minutes and I've been running forever."

"Jenny says she thinks he can run 7 minute miles. He's a natural runner. It would take a normal person years to get there. She can't run 7 minutes miles. She said he was pushing her, last time."

"Jenny said that?" I asked.

Danielle nodded. "She's pretty impressed. Me too."

Shelly laughed. "Me three! Hell, Rick. We get you running 7 minute miles regularly, you'll never have to worry about an ounce of fat again. It'll melt right off."

"I don't know. It's easy when exercise and training is all you have to concern yourself about. But shortly I'm gonna have to go back to work. If I'm lucky, and offload as much as I can, I'm still looking at 50 hour weeks. All the stress again, off-hour interruptions. Once I make time for the kids and the family, I'll be lucky to get an hour-long workout in. Without Jenny there, pushing me, it's gonna be tough."

Shelly was nibbling on a last slice. At least I think it would be her last. I don't know how she did it. "I'll run with you, Rick. I think we're probably close to even. You might even be able to press me a little."

I laughed, feeling a little cocky. "Press you a little? Four weeks from now I'll run your cute ass into the ground, and leave you in my dust."

She laughed back. "Really fat boy? You think you've got what it takes?"

There was a hush around the table, and she stopped eating for a moment. "Oh, shit. I didn't mean that Rick," Shelly whined.

"No you're right. I'm still fat. Not as fat, but I've got a long ways to go yet. Thanks for the gentle reminder," I said. "And yes, slut girl, I think I've got what it takes."

My wife had to join the fray. "Honey, it was just a joke. A little funnin'."

I got up from the table. "It's always just a joke. Always at my expense. Please excuse me, I still have more than an hour I need to put in on the treadmill."

At least I didn't need to change. The shorts and a t-shirt I'd put on after the bedroom escapades was just fine. I decided to make it a long one, cranked the treadmill up to 7, about a sub 9 minute mile, and started.

An hour later I was still going strong. I was sweating buckets, when I heard the door at the top of the stairs open, and footstep coming down.

"Hey Rick, it's just me," Shelly said, as her head cleared the ceiling and she could see me.

I nodded, conserving my breath.

She walked over, checking out the treadmill number. "You've been running all this time?"

I nodded again, wiping my face with my sweat towel.

"I just wanted to apologize. It was a very poor attempt at a joke. Especially in light of everything that's been going on. I hope my stupidity won't destroy any of the progress we've been making."

I turned the speed down to a 4, where I could manage to talk. A slow easy jog. I'd had an hour to think about things, and had to get it off my chest. "Are we making progress? Or am I just rolling over? I'm tired of being made fun of and humiliated. Sick and tired of it. I deserve better."

"Nobody's making fun of you, Rick. It was just a stupid joke. I wish you wouldn't blow it all out of proportion. And what's with calling me a slut? I thought you and I had gotten past this."

"I don't think so Shelly. You'll always know. Know what she made me do. I'm the fat cuckold. Wearing that damn cock cage. Cleaning my slut of a wife with my tongue. Welcoming her home after getting her brains fucked out with the 12" cock you provided. That's who I am now, thanks to my wife and her lovely friends. Nothing will ever change that."

"You're wrong, Rick. You couldn't be more wrong. None of us see you that way. You're a great father, great husband, great provider. A big enough man to make an effort to work things out with your wife, after all that happened. You're a wonderful lover..."

I interrupted her. "You can stop right there. I don't need the bullshit platitudes. I saw the video. I saw her, Shelly. Responding in ways she never has for me. Never will. I'm pretty sure I've figured it out. I appreciate the mercy fuck, trying to make me feel good, trying to fix things, but it won't work. I know better. Remember, Shelly, I saw everything. Even her performance with Meat 2 if you want to know the truth. You remember that one? When she swore she used a rubber, and you backed her up on it? Forgot the last time, did you? All three holes bareback. From her ass straight to her mouth, uncovered. I saw everything!"

"It wasn't a mercy fuck, and you know it. I've always liked you. I had a great time in bed with you. You need to let it go."

"Let it go? Remember your little fantasy story, about how she thought I wanted to be a cuckold. How does that story hold up with the third guy? Explain that. She knew better by then. I was trying to help you, and she made me all kinds of promises. Then went ahead and broke all of them. Just so she could get some more big cock. I can't trust her, and I can't trust you. I'm at a fucking meeting getting you a better package, and you're sucking the bastard's cock, so he can use it on my wife. Thanks a lot, Shelly. Such a great friend."

"We screwed up. I've admitted it and apologized. I'm trying, Rick. We all are. Mistakes were made, and we've got to get past them. She loves you, and you love her, that's all that should matter."

"Mistakes. That's it. Little mistakes. Like blackmailing me. Threatening me with divorce and losing my kids. Ruining the biggest day of my professional career. Making a cuckold out of me. Humiliating me over and over again. Insulting me. Belittling my manhood. Dozens if not hundreds of lies. Including friends and family in my humiliation. Making me wear a cock-cage, to Church, damn it! Little mistakes, that's all right? I shouldn't care. I'm a wimp right? I have no ego, no confidence, no pride. None of it should matter to the fat cuckold, isn't that what you called me? Pathetic? None of it should matter." I was yelling by the time I was finished, and she shrunk back away from me. Like I was going to jump off the treadmill and hit her?

"Mistakes. I didn't say they were little. Some of them were huge. Horrible, but that's all they were, mistakes. They were never meant to hurt you or..."

"Jesus Christ, Shelly! Shut your God damn lying trap. She's got you lying as bad as her. 'Never meant to hurt me?' That was all it was meant to do. From the very beginning. Hurt and humiliate me. That was the plan, you stupid lying cunt! Just get out of my house, alright? I'm sick of the lying, damn near as much as the insults and humiliation. Just leave."

"I'll go. You can throw me out, belittle me, insult me. Ignore your wife, throw away nearly a dozen years of marriage, destroy Tina's family, all because your fragile male ego can't handle a few roadbumps."

"Fragile male ego? You and Danielle have beat on it with a fucking sledgehammer day in, day out, continuously for six weeks. Fuck you. I'm still standing, and my ego is fine. I've never hit a woman, but I think you should leave before that's no longer true."

She turned and left, stopping at the foot of the stairs. She turned her head to look back at me. "I really am sorry, Rick. I fucked up, again. What a surprise. Please don't take it out on Danielle." She turned and climbed the stairs without waiting for a reply.

I cranked the treadmill up and continued to grind out the miles. Punishing myself for going along with their trickery.

It was 10 minutes past the 2 hour mark, when Danielle paid a visit. She approached the treadmill, took away my empty water bottle and replaced it with a full one. Put a second by my side. I was struggling, but tried to hide it.

"Shelly and Tina are gone. The kids are in bed. Are you going to be done soon?"

"No."

She went to the stack of towels, and got me a fresh one. "Want me to wait up?"

"Not... necessary," I told her.

She nodded. "Alright. Thank you for what you did today. Maybe it's a case of two steps forward and one step back, but I...for the first time in a while I felt like we maybe had a chance."

She came nearer, standing quietly, watching me trot along, breathing hard.

"I love you, Rick. I screwed up bad, and want to make it up to you. I know it's going to be difficult, but I'm gonna try real hard. The effort you made for us today, God, it just makes me love you all the more, and regret what I did all the worse. I'll understand if you don't want to spend the night in our bed. I screwed up again, didn't I? My friend insulted you, and I took her side. I know it wasn't intentional, but damned if I didn't do it again. I'm sorry about that."

I wanted to yell at her. I wanted to ask her why she went and got fucked the third time. If what Shelly told me was true, I could almost understand those first few days, my unexpected response, the anger on both of our parts. But none of it explained the third time. I couldn't confront her about it because I knew the truth.

She wanted it. Wanted it more than she wanted to work things out, more than the love she claimed to have for me. She knew things were bad, and we were just starting to show signs of communicating, and she went and did it again. Lied about it, about doing it, and about using a condom. All because she needed more big cock.

I knew, I absolutely knew that if I confronted her about it, we were doomed. And I wasn't ready to completely give up on us yet. Incredible as it may seem, the idea of divorcing her was still my last resort.

So instead of confronting her, challenging her, bringing it out in the open, I swallowed my anger, and bit my tongue. I didn't dare speak.

She waited a few seconds, then nodded quietly, and turned back up the stairs. Standing near the bottom, she turned back again. "I love you, Rick. I'm sorry. Please don't give up on us yet."

~*~*~

I was back on the treadmill. I'd woken up aching, but after six weeks, I knew what the answer to that was. Work it out. I was walking at an easy pace, taking a break, trying to turn my brain off.

My wife stuck her head in the door. "Church in 30 minutes."

"Not going," I answered.

It was quiet, then she came down the stairs slowly. She had a skirt on but just a bra on top. She must have interrupted her makeup application.

"I know you're upset, but we're a family. We always go to church together."

"Why? Lot of good it's done us. I'm a cheater and pathetic fat slob, you're a lying adulterous slut for big-cock. That's what going to church all our lives has brought us? No, I'm done."

"Please, think about what you're saying. What about the kids?"

"Take them if you want. I don't care anymore. I give up Danielle. I don't see anything but pain and heartache if we keep going."

"Why, Rick? Everything seemed to be getting better. We're making progress."

I shook my head. "I can't stop seeing you with them. As soon as I close my eyes at night, the images replay. Over and over again. Everything, everywhere, reminds me. I see Shelly, and I remember her on that first video, telling me what was about to happen, and laughing at me. I see you in anything close to one of your slutting outfits, and my stomach churns in knots. I see you in stockings, and I remember you not wearing any the first night you decided to destroy me. I see you, and all I can remember is how you returned to me, those first two times. I get nauseous, headaches, literally sick to my stomach. I can't take it."

I saw the tears running down her face.

"I had you followed, you know. I watched the video of your third time. When it was supposed to be over, as you'd promised. I was helping your slut friend, and you were out getting more big cock. You loved it. I saw. You were a complete slut for him, doing all the things you'd always denied me. Screaming out your passion, which I've never seen except on video. I watched the third time as he fucked you in every one of your holes, bareback. Right from your ass to your mouth, like a filthy whore. You swore to me that you'd used protection, but it was just another of your lies. I knew it then. I've tried to deny it, but it was obvious. I wasn't enough for you any longer. You'd do, say anything, to get more big cock. Do it behind my back, hiding it. Lying about it. Now I wonder how many more times you've done it since then, since I gave up checking on you."

"I'm sorry. I don't know how to fix it. I swear, I don't need anyone but you, baby."

"I don't believe you."