The Cupid Effect Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poindexter; Poindexter Snodgrass." Kelsey imitated Agnes' monotone delivery resisting the urge to pummel the dorky TA.

"That's right Kelsey Taylor; his fucking name is Poindexter Snodgrass and he is a geek, a dork, a STALKER, a friggin' PERVERT...he's a NERD!! But you don't care about that shit no do you? No-No you just want him to FUCK your SLUTTY HOLE don't you Kelsey?" There was emotion in her words that was not lost on the trapped blonde.

"I'm sorry about what we did to you Agnes; I mean it." The TA sat staring at her for what seemed like an eternity, her face impassive other than her flaring nostrils.

"The first test will be fifteen minutes; no more no less or you fail." She placed the booklet in front of Kelsey along with the pencil and stepped out of the room without a word. Kelsey followed Agnes with her eyes until she was gone realizing that her fate rested in the hands of an enemy.

The classroom was deadly quiet as Kelsey opened the booklet and began...

*************************************************************************************

Something was wrong.

It had started the moment she was touched; beginning as a slight tingling sensation deep down in her nether regions gradually radiating outward until she could barely stand it anymore. Her insides seemed to be pulsing and contracting steadily in varying degrees bringing with it a deluge of oily wetness that seemed to know no end. Her clit was engorged and incredibly sensitive forcing her to caress and rub it as often as she could manage. The first few orgasms had been incredible and intense taking her repeatedly to a place that only one man had been able to so far and that was the problem. She'd thirsted for his cock endlessly and sought to monopolize him all to herself. She had to have it and he was the only one who could give it to her...until now.

Tiffany St. Claire was horny.

Incredibly horny and in need of attention as she struggled to make it to the girl's restroom to play with herself. Her condition had been worsening for a few hours now since she'd made the fatal mistake of confronting her perceived enemy Agnes Newton. It started with her rage a hearing the dorky girl's name one too many times for her liking. Tiffany had come to school that morning looking for a fight and got way more than she bargained for. Nothing could have prepared her for Agnes' reaction after being slapped across the face. The shorter girl proved to be stronger than she appeared manhandling the much taller redhead and literally molesting her into submission. The beautiful, stacked redhead had been fingered before but this was different as every fiber of her sexual being had been lit on fire. Her inner thighs were tightening up making the cheerleader feel as if she would scream. Tiffany was on the verge finally making it to the girl's restroom caring little about who was inside.

She limped to the first stall shoving the door open with an elbow and finding an obese, short haired girl sitting there with a shocked look on her pudgy face.

"Rude!" The girl cried out as Tiffany flipped her the bird limping to the next stall.

Her face was a mask of sweat and desperation as she struggled mightily to get her jeggings down tearing them a little in the process. Her round, shapely ass smashed into the toilet seat which still had a used paper cover on it from the prior occupant. She was already rubbing her ginger mound sinking three fingers deep inside while she shoving all of the finger of her other hand into her mouth effectively gagging herself. Her large, perfect breasts were aflame topped with painfully erect, reddened nipples that ached to be sucked presenting the shapely cheerleader with a problem. The pulsing, burning sensation continued increasing in volumes as she neared the crest of what was going to be an amazing climax.

"OOOOOH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OOOOOOHHH FUH-FUCKIN...FAAAAAWWWKK!!" Tiffany went into a screaming fit humping her own hand to exhaustion as she continually flexed her fingers inside her narrow, fleshy canal adding as much as she could to the sensation and squirting a steady stream powerful enough to hit the back of the stall door. Another orgasm quickly followed as Tiffany realized that nothing had changed. The sensations returned seconds later forcing a guttural scream from the agonized teen as her mascara ran freely down her face.

"Is that Tiffany St. Claire?"

"I-I think so; don't know what the fucks wrong with her though."

"Wait-a-minute, is she like "DOING" herself?!!"

"I don't fucking know, I guess; and she's going at it like a pig!!"

"Seriously?!!" She didn't recognize either of the girl's voices figuring that they were probably underclassmen who'd walked in on her indiscretion. She wanted to scream at them to get out but her own need was overtaking her to the point of exhaustion. Her fingers continued digging into her crotch creating a loud, wet squelching sound. Suddenly the door handle to the stall started jiggling furiously as someone attempted to open the door sending her into a panic.

"NO-DON'T!!" She screamed as the loose handle gave way and the door was snatched open revealing two underclassmen criminally under-developed who looked like they should be in middle school and...Agnes Newton.

"As you can plainly see, she is a "disgusting pig"; now run along to your classes and be sure to pass this little tidbit along to everyone you see." Tiffany tried to cover her face with her hand but it had been too late as the girls ran off giggling.

"WHY?!!" Tiffany cried out even as her hands continued rubbing her mound feverishly.

"Because it's fun Tiffany; and you "ARE a PIG" for your information." There was no emotion on Agnes' face as her victim sobbed openly. Agnes stood there watching impassively with her arms folded across her chest for the next five minutes before she decided to speak.

"Want it to stop?" It was a plain and simple question.

"Y-YUH; YEEEEEESSSSSS!!"

"Tiffany St. Claire I'm afraid that you'll just have to realize what an absolute whore you are and...reflect, now is that how you ask me for-a favor?" Tiffany was nearly hyperventilating as things quickly ramped up along with this strangely familiar, sickly sweet odor that seemed to be emanating from her tormentor.

"PLEEEASE!!"

Agnes quickly looked over her shoulder towards the doors of the girl's restroom before stepping into the stall and pulling up the door behind her. Her heavy breathing filled the stall almost mimicking Tiffany's own as she knelt pushing the cheerleader's long shapely legs up into her bust making her dripping snatch available. Tiffany struggled a bit not knowing what exactly would happen next as Agnes came with inches of her cunt. The impassive TA seemed to be savoring the sight before her very eyes as her nostrils flared.

"Agnes?" Her thick glasses hit the floor as she lurched forward covering the redhead's snatch with her plump lips. Before she could say another word, the nerdy girl's tongues began darting inside slurping and licking with could only be described as a voracious hunger. Tiffany involuntarily arched her back driving her cunt forward as she trembled uncontrollably. Agnes used her thumbs to pry her open further continuing the feast. The redhead humped her face as all of her precum, sweat and moisture was loudly slurped away.

"Oh it's so fucking good; fuck it's-I-I'M CUUUUUMMMING AG-NESSSSSS!!" Her shapely thighs would have locked around Agnes' head if she hadn't dug her nails into the back of Tiffany's knees as she leaned forward whipping her head back and forth applying her teeth roughly to the girl's clit. Tiffany was seeing stars, squirting continuously into Agnes' mouth as her vision started to blur. She was completely spent looking with half-dead eyes as Agnes licked her lips and nervously retrieved her glasses shakily putting them back on her round face. The nerdy girl sat there between Tiffany's legs silently reflecting and sucking on a finger after dipping it inside the abused snatch in front of her. Wiping her sleeve across her mouth, Agnes stood and opened the stall door.

"You should be good for a couple of hours, my advice to you is to put a lot of cock in that slutty hole until the feeling goes away-temporarily." The cheerleader barely registered her words because as she was semi-conscious from complete exhaustion. Agnes knew she had to get back to the other person on her shit list, Kelsey Taylor. She made sure no one was around as she moved down the semi-crowded hallways with the invisibility only a social outcast knows.

"Agnes!" She found Brian Lewis at her back looking a little unshaven and unkempt.

"Oh hey." Agnes would have continued on her way but Brian put a hand on her bicep stopping her as softly as he could. He took a few steps back when she shot him a disparaging look as if he were a complete stranger walking up to her on the street.

"What's that supposed to mean; we have talked since we "Did It" and I've been worried sick that I did something wrong. Was it some kind of test that I didn't pick up on or something?" His voice reeked of desperation and heartache as he rubbed the spot on her arm he'd touched only to have his hand brushed away.

"Look uhm; I have something I need to do and we'll talk-okay?" She was looking everywhere but at his face and this was driving him insane.

"But you said that yesterday and the day before Agnes." He was almost whining at this point.

"I've been really quite busy you see and I assure you it's nothing personal Brian Lewis; I'm giving some exams for Mrs. Henning and Mr. Finkle. I have to get back and we'll sort it all out later; why don't you run along and play that sports thing you like." She was being completely dismissive.

"WAIT-A-MINUTE!!" He shouted more out of anxiety than anything else.

"SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH Brian...Don't say another fucking word about your feelings; I don't want to hear that shit right now. I-have work to do and unfortunately that precludes this discussion. Now I will call you-later...DO YOU UNDERSTAND BRIAN LEWIS?!!" She grabbed his arm for emphasis staring daggers.

"Yes-Yeah, we can talk...later."

He watched her collect herself and continue on her way without even the slightest acknowledgement. Looking at her was becoming more panful with every moment as he watched the easy sway of her round butt despite himself. His cock felt like it would burst just from looking at her. Moments later, Brian Lewis came hard in his pants.

*************************************************************************************

The booklet had been completed and rested with the unfinished exams yet to be given. Kelsey sat patiently waiting for the next exam to be given as Agnes walked into the classroom slightly flustered.

"Well I'm pleasantly surprised to see that you're still here; perhaps you'd like to fail all of the tests Kelsey." Kelsey had decided to take the higher road for once in her life and deny herself the quick bit of satisfaction that pummeling the short, chubby teacher's assistant would provide.

Agnes placed the second exam in front of her and sat down at the only other desk checking her phone messages. Her gaze drifted over towards Kelsey's cleavage a few times before she settled on looking at her openly.

"Something on your mind?" Kelsey could almost feel Agnes glaring in her direction.

"What do you really hope to prove by coming here and stripping down into that bikini; I mean-no one is ever going to see you as anything other than a piece of ass no matter how things turn out Kelsey."

"It's uhm; my trial by fire I guess and kind of like...symbolic in a way." The pretty blonde didn't see any reason why she shouldn't answer her nemesis' question.

"I'm amazed you could string three words together." Kelsey chaffed at the backhanded insult hurled her way clenching her fists to contain her anger.

"Is there a point to all this Agnes; I get it girlfriend-you hate me and I'm cool with that. I fucked him first and it kind of screwed your plans. No happy ever after and shit Agnes; no pitter patter of little nerd babies around the lab and shit, right bitch?" Kelsey could be as snarky and cruel as the next girl but she had the ability to ramp it up a thousand levels when desired.

"Yeah; pretty much it more or less sans the children whore."

"So you're probably going to fail me no matter how I do on these exams?" She never stopped working penciling in her answers with the single pencil afforded to her by her nemesis.

"So why take them Kelsey; enquiring minds want to know?"

"Well I can't give you the satisfaction of knowing that you made me quit; you won't be able to juice up while playing with your neglected cooter under your five million blankets tonight. Not gonna make it easy for you geek." Kelsey was on her last set of questions continuing to roll with everything that was said.

"I don't need a test to deal with you." There was just the slightest hint of emotion kept hidden behind her monotone delivery; something hidden just behind the eyes and slight flaring of nostrils.

"We can do it the other way if you want; I'm self-service for your punk ass. Just walk up and I'll gladly slap those fucking glasses across the hall if that's what you want Agnes. You've just been "BEGGING" for it for so long bitch." Kelsey's casual tone never changed through the entire threat but she found herself listening to her rival chuckle.

This piqued her curiosity as she finally looked over finding her rival breaking into laughter for the briefest of moments.

"Well let's both hope it doesn't come to that Kelsey; it would be particularly "BAD" for you little girl. By the way; time is up for this exam." Agnes gave no hint that she felt threatened in the least as she got up and retrieved the booklet. Kelsey leaned back in her seat unintentionally displaying her charms and drawing the TA's attention.

"See something you like?" Agnes responded to the blonde with a simple, knowing smirk.

Her gaze travelled across the slender, athletic shape soaking up every detail as he breathing increased audibly reverberating off of the walls. Kelsey's beautiful face with its classic features focusing on her full lips that appeared moist under the artificial lighting of the classroom. Her feathered blonde hair resembled a regal mane of some lioness and her overabundance of tanned, creamy cleavage. Agnes placed the booklet methodically in front of her rival sliding it across the desktop until it nearly touched her bare abs.

"Ten minutes to completion." Both women locked eyes silently in some mute challenge as Agnes backed away and resumed her seat. There seemed to be some sort of scent permeating the room that grew stronger with every passing second. It was at once bitter and sickly sweet lingering and hanging at the corners of the mouth. A kind of warmth flowed along with this odor covering the blonde in a sheath of heat and causing sweat to bead up on her forehead. In seconds the room almost seemed like a sauna as her nipples became painfully erect while her moisture accumulated in her sweet spot. Her breath was short and labored while her inner thighs began to seize up. This invasive, intrusive feeling was not unfamiliar to the flustered blonde. She'd felt something akin to it the first night she'd been with Dexter and it had changed her life. Kelsey Taylor struggled to complete the exam in front of her involuntarily pushing her thighs together to address the wetness between them as a realization dawned upon the hapless coed.

Something was attacking her; trying to get inside and stir up a nearly unquenchable desire that lingered since she'd screwed Dexter. Initially these sensations had been so powerful that she'd been unable to stop masturbating the first night going at it until she'd thankfully passed out from sheer exhaustion. Dexter had been her sole focus in the following days as she sought to feel him inside her unquenchable box again and again. When it was discovered that her own best friend Tiffany was attempting to monopolize the nerd to herself; Kelsey was so enraged that she almost assaulted her friend. Luckily both girls were able to come to an accord sharing his huge cock and copious, sweet tasting semen. Both girls were able to form an alliance of convenience based on their mutual hate for the one girl who had Dexter's heart...Agnes Newton.

Kelsey clasped her hand over one of her breasts feeling the steel hard nipple against her palm as she looked across the room at her enemy. Agnes was staring back intently with one arm draped over the top of her desk gripping the edge so hard that her knuckles were white. Her breaths quickly degenerated into gasps as a climax was cresting between her legs. Kelsey's sex was flexing and tightening up in quick bursts causing her to squirm on the wooden seat. The girl was on the verge of a massive orgasm and she didn't know why; the only thing crossing her mind was an image of Dexter. She focused on it as she dropped her pencil on the desktop trembling heavily. She was going to cum hard right in front of a girl she despised more than anyone on earth. The chair seat was wet under her tight, round bottom and she would have slid around on it if not for her rigid posture.

...and then suddenly, it was over. Nothing at all happened for the embattled blonde who was so flustered that her bikini was matted to her body. The air was suddenly cooler as the oppressive sensation receded back into nothingness. Kelsey lurched forward breathing harder than she ever had before.

"Need a break?" Agnes was animated again appearing to emerge from her fugue state satisfied.

"Nuh-No, I'm done." Kelsey's response was more descriptive than anything.

Agnes collected the last booklet and began grading it while Kelsey struggled to contain herself internally. She was anxious and confused at the sudden invisible intrusion as slight tears formed at the corners of her eyes.

"Well what do you know; you actually passed Kelsey." There was something about the short, pudgy girl that made her uneasy and angry. Kelsey wanted to push a fist into the other girl's face because she didn't want to admit what they both knew about the last ten minutes.

"Problem bimbo?" Agnes removed her glasses sucking on one of the handles and reclining in her seat.

"Fuck you Agnes." Kelsey gasped still reeling from exhaustion as she came down hard from the unknown violation. Her skin was wet and somewhat sticky with perspiration.

"Get out of here."

Agnes didn't bother to look up as Kelsey labored to get to her feet finding her dress on a seat outside the classroom door. She still elicited a few stares slipping the large men's shirt over her blonde locks drawing the garment down across her sweat drenched body. She took a drink from a nearby water fountain ignoring a few underclassmen standing nearby with their camera phones at the ready. The dress was stuck higher on her back from the perspiration leaving her luscious round cheeks exposed for anybody interested in looking. Her mouth had been left dry in complete contrast with her snatch which soaked her skimpy bikini bottoms. Kelsey reeked of sex and her appearance caused some grumblings and accusations amongst her gathering peers. She slowly began to notice the eyes peering at her for various reasons and it made her uncomfortable.

"FUCK YOU ALL!!" She clutched her clothing tighter to her body and pushed through the crowd seeking the gymnasium and a shower. A few nerds followed behind continuously filming with their phones and a few comments could be heard assuming that her apparent condition was drug related.

"GET AWAY FROM ME; YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!" She noticed the dazed expressions on their faces and the glazed over blank eyes. More than a few of the pimply students were openly fondling themselves.