The Cupid Effect Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**DARKNESS**

I emerged from unconsciousness with a loud gasp finding myself still inside the destroyed garbage can. It was completely deformed in shape with slight cracks in its material that let the overhead lighting inside. Before I could think about anything, the can was removed from my body and I found myself looking up into the face of Agnes Newton.

"It's okay, don't even try to talk Poindexter; man they really did a number on you. Just look at the place; I assure you they'll be cleaning for months." My body was wracked with pain, my throat dry and cracked from what could have been hours of screaming. Agnes took a seat on the bench where I been assaulted earlier.

"Part of your plan?" It honestly hurt to talk.

"Yup; had to whittle you down to size although it was more fun when you were lying here screaming like a bitch. After "Bertha" butt bombed you, it got so lame in here Poindexter. Kind of a sexual buffet if you will and do you know what I was thinking as I watched over a third of the female populace fuck you into oblivion?"

"I-I didn't want this."

"Eh no; quite wrong Poindexter Snodgrass. I was thinking that I'd watched the booking of the Maury Povich show for the next decade." Agnes erupted into laughter pleased with her quip as I pushed myself up on my elbows to face her.

"I'm going to stop you."

"You're so clueless Poindexter; that's what I always used to like about you in the good ole' nerd days." She was incredibly sure of herself as I noticed her eyes roaming all over my nude body.

"It kind of starts a little above your abdomen, jiggly in a weird way with these kind of blotches on the skin and some blue veins visible through the pasty, untanned skin...IT'S FUCKING GROSS AGNES!!" She closed the distance between us in an instant, her hand raised to claw at my face. Agnes caught herself regaining her composure as she pushed her glasses up on her nose.

"Now that I think of it; there's one last girl you forgot to fuck." There was nothing I could do to stop Agnes as she knelt down handling my cock. Her long chaste skirt hid everything and I realized that her panties were missing.

"I'm going to give you three strokes; you're going to cum on the first and second but the third..." My length was sandwiched between the thick lips of her labia. Agnes was sopping wet and the heat coming from her opening was incredible. I could feel the tip of cockhead poised to breach her insides. She simply rotated her hips with the slightest of motions taking me whole in one smooth fluid movement.

"OOOOHHHHH!!" I'd never felt anything like her before and the powerful sensation coupled with her rising scent completely overtook me in seconds.

"One." Agnes arched her back grinding her mound against the base of my cock forcing me to explode several thick ropes inside her snapping cunt. Her inner walls felt "alive" as she easily flexed on my girth creating this exquisite massaging sensation. I was being milked; squirting more cum into her pulsing slit despite my disgust at the person on top of me.

"Two." My stomach turned painfully as a tortured scream escaped my lips. I'd cum so hard that I was sure my balls were empty. Agnes used only her hips pushing back as she surged forward to look into my eyes. There were slight hints of emotion in her eyes that harkened back to friendlier days.

"I'm not going be done with you after this; we're going to finish this later. I will call and you'll come for that "THIRD STROKE" Poindexter Snodgrass. You're going to remember the pleasure and obviously the pain I just inflicted. You going to think about me until you lose it and then maybe; just maybe I'll give you that third stroke you'll want so much...You're going to BEG ME to sit on your COCK." Her cunt was tight around me continually flexing in a way that was inhuman. It slowly loosened up as she stood leaving behind my semi-erect member.

"Monster." It was the only word that came to mind.

"How's your uncle; we haven't talked lately." The threat in her voice was icy cold and full of promise as I recalled the disheveled appearance of Brian Lewis.

I was depleted and my body decided it could fight consciousness no longer.

...TO BE CONTINUED.