The Cupid Effect Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I HATE YOU FUCKERS!!" She was nearly hyperventilating as her cunt seized up and continuously contracted sending huge waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Kelsey wondered why no teachers or security came to her aid as wave after wave of students crowded in on her. She turned and pressed herself against the cold wall sliding down to her knees. She was sobbing even as her fingers rubbed her sex trying to reach that plateau. She could her all of them breathing hard; boy and girl alike watching with vested interest. Kelsey didn't know how but she could even taste their sweat in the air and smell the pungent musk of some of the girls in the crowd. Everyone in the corridor was synched up on a primal, sexual level that was incredible to behold.

"AAAAWWW GAAAAWDDD NOOOOO!!" Kelsey turned planting her bare feet on the floor noticing one student licking the sole of her pilfered wedge sandal. She was trembling on the verge as she spread her long, shapely legs pulling her bikini bottoms to the side. There was a collective groan as her wet snatch was revealed causing some of the students to fish out their cocks masturbating hard. Kelsey spread her flower open fingering herself madly before the student body.

"FFFAAAAAWWWKING FUCK; I DON'T WANNNAAA-OWW-OOHHHHH FAAWK!!" Her denials degenerated into a loud wretched, pleading howl as Kelsey climaxed in one massive, sexually painful explosion that caused her to momentarily black out. She fell to her side in a fetal position as a few enchanted students lurched forward roughly jerking their cocks over her prone figure. Kelsey rolled over on her back breathing hard with a hand to her bosom as more than a few blasts of cum hit her figure. No one seemed to care that she was crying and in obvious need of help. Some of her peers simply appeared to want to cum somewhere near her body squirting on the tiled floor near her body. The geek she'd noticed earlier was lying near her with his pants around his ankles fucking her shoe like a desperate madman. Semen was partially covering her body as she zoned out staring up at the lighting fixtures in the corridor.

"That's enough." The students robotically ceased their actions taking the time to zip up and dress without a word. Kelsey didn't move and didn't know even if she wanted; the cum drenched blonde was completely demoralized barely registering the person speaking to her.

"They'll be cleaning for months; the place is a fucking mess." Kelsey found herself staring up into the face of her greatest enemy as their relationship took on a new meaning. Agnes nudged Kelsey with the tip of her loafer getting a little cum on the tip of her shoe in the process.

"None of them will recall what happened Kelsey; all they will know is that they're hungry and some might want a smoke. But one thing will remain whore and you know what that is don't you Ms. Taylor?" Kelsey turned away not wanting to look into the face of her tormentor.

"Look at me bitch."

Kelsey wanted to roll towards the wall but her body wouldn't obey.

"LOOK-AT-ME!!" She fearfully turned back finally finding that familiar face seething with rage.

"Don't come here trying to make some silly statement about how you're a human being with fucking FEELINGS because I know what you are and NOW...Everyone else does too." Agnes was standing against a wall of entranced students with her arms outstretched in dramatic fashion. Kelsey lost it in the silent hallway sobbing in front of Agnes Newton.

Her labored crying was the only ambient sound in the corridor as she rolled over on her belly with the intent to crawl away.

"When you see Poindexter; ask him Kelsey." Agnes glibly called after her before disappearing into the sea of students slowly emerging from their trances and returning to their normal behavior.

No one seemed to notice Kelsey Taylor; it was like she was invisible...a nerd.

*************************************************************************************

"FUCK MY ASSHOLE!!" Her large, jiggly pale cheeks bounced off his pelvis while his fingers dug into the porous, doughy flesh of her large butt. Vice Principal, Rebecca Holland was nowhere near an orgasm but Mr. Finkle's meager offering would have to do until she could find a certain student. The mild science teacher was pounding away at her backdoor in stilted, jerky movements and his thick glasses were completely fogged up.

"Shut up and EAT ME!!" Ms. Henning's finger dug into her dirty blonde locks forcefully pulling the woman's weathered face back into her furry snatch. Rebecca licked and slurped with wild abandon spreading the middle-aged mother of four open with both hands to get to the good parts flicking her tongue on the exposed clit.

"That's it right there; Bill never goes down on me anymore!" The overweight brunette mauled her huge breasts. She'd managed to pull one tit free of her custom brassiere rolling the large nipple. She began slapping her breast loudly together giving Mr. Finkle more than enough visual inspiration as he pulled out spraying his employer's big ass with a conservative amount of cum.

"You are so fucking disappointing; this is definitely going to affect your quarterly review!!"

"FUCK YOUR REVIEW!!" He was sexually charged and worked up feeling like an oversexed teen. Since his "indiscretion" with Tiffany St. Claire, the science teacher had been having more sex than he'd ever experienced in his youth. Things sort of happened organically as the three educators spoke inside the teacher's lounge about the probable fate of Kelsey Taylor should she fail the exams. Neither of them could offer a reason why the former cheerleader was running through her schoolwork like it was child's play. Ms. Henning was worried that a master syllabus containing all of the exams and answers had been pilfered but Principal Holland put those concerns to rest. Everything'd been accounted for and Kelsey seemed to be the only one benefitting. Finkle and Henning noticed that Ms. Holland appeared a little protective of the attractive blonde.

Kelsey coming in and stripping down to a tiny, yellow bikini had blown their collective minds along with most of the student body and faculty. Security had to step in to get some of the male students off to class when Agnes Newton appeared to question them about the proceedings. None of them could explain why they answered all of her questions deferring to her after she volunteered to give her enemy the test. Mr. Finkle uncharacteristically began rubbing his crotch in full view of the three women who were speechless. He couldn't help himself finally fishing out his cock under Agnes' gaze. Ms. Henning had sought escape from the lounge only to have her hand covered by Agnes' own as a strange, enticing odor filled her nostrils.

No one who knew the stern, uptight English Teacher would have believed their eyes as she took Finkle's cock in her mouth sucking and tickling the head with a twirl of her tongue. Agnes looked on approvingly before turning her attention to a completely flustered Rebecca Holland. The middle-aged woman was already ripping at her black skirt in a frenzied attempt to remove the offending garment. In moments all three of the adults were a wriggling mass of intertwined limbs on the lounge floor.

"Have fun idiots; I'll take care of Kelsey Taylor." She snagged some keys from Ms. Hollands skirt locking the lounge door behind her. None of the educators even noticed.

*************************************************************************************

I was running across the courtyard when I suddenly found Brian Lewis standing in my path. Something was definitely wrong with this guy judging from the pronounced five o'clock shadow and filthy looking clothing, but I didn't have time to mess around. He was standing in the door to the main building barring my way and appeared ready for a fight.

"Get out of my way Brian; I don't want a fight."

"Then you shouldn't have come to school asshole!!" He took a sloppy swing at me that missed by half a mile and I just shoved him sending the jock into some shrubbery bordering the courtyard entrance to the school. Brian went over like a sack of bricks looking like he was in serious pain unintentionally tugging at my heartstrings.

"Sorry man; let me help you up." I went to help him up but Brian kicked at me wallowing in the dirt wanting nothing to do with me. He truly looked like a man that had hit rock bottom.

"I fucking hate you Dexter." He admitted out loud revealing something we both already knew and making me remorseful about everything I'd done to make his life shit in the name of unreasonable jealousy.

"Well I don't hate you Brian; I'm really sorry about everything that happened and I hope you'll forgive me." The collateral damage had never gone through my mind as I sought vengeance for the perceived slight against me.

"Are you kidding; it's because of you that she doesn't respect me."

"You talking about Agnes aren't you?"

"She won't even look at me anymore; won't fucking call me back no matter how much I beg and you know what?!!...she just FUCKED ME to GET BACK at YOU for that video you sent her on the phone and now I'm just fucked up because I can't deal."

"Come on man; get up off the fucking ground."

"Why; for what Dexter? You've won and now you're gonna fuck Agnes just like you fucked my mom and sister...and you're going to live happily ever after in a big castle in the sky!!"

At this point he was just talking gibberish as he lay there blubbering for anybody to see. His disheveled look and behavior recalled Kelsey's meltdown during out second threesome with Ms. Holland. The blonde had become irrational and emotionally distraught out of nowhere. I'd seen less of her in days past and it hadn't really dawned before now. I'd been so distracted with everything from a weird, realistic hallucination that still felt real and the fact that my lab partner apparently used my formula. Everything had been pointing in one direction as I looked at my former rival laid low.

"I'm sorry Brian; I really am but you have to decide to get the fuck up out of that dirt." I left him there still mumbling to himself before security finally showed up to take him to the school nurse. I watched as they actually carried him off like a sack of potatoes.

Ever since my accident and subsequent carnal adventures there had been one constant in my life keeping me grounded and her name was Agnes Newton. My former best friend and intellectual colleague had been on the receiving end of some unintentionally heinous behavior on my part. Now it appeared that at some point in my recent past she'd weaponized my Androstenone-X formula dosing herself with it for some sort of vengeance. I knew I had to confront her and even as I approached the science lab were she'd been afforded a student office...I was anxious and a little afraid of what she would say once I confronted her. I found a sign on the door saying that classes had been cancelled which was perplexing since I couldn't remember the last time Mr. Finkle had cancelled a class out of the blue like this.

The classroom seemed oddly dead as I negotiated the stations in the center of the room noticing that Agnes' door was cracked. I was struck with the impression that something of consequence had occurred inside the room but couldn't pinpoint the origin of this notion. I noticed a wisp of fragrance that seemed familiar for reasons unknown. It was sweet; sickly sugary and slightly bitter lingering at the corners of your eyes and mouth. I was able to acutely detect the odor as an almost corporeal object allowing it to lead me further along towards the TA office. There was a faint melody in the air that I couldn't make out initially because it was muffled by another object.

"Agnes."

She was reclining behind her desk with her glasses off and feet crossed on the desktop. Her eyes were closed but I knew she wasn't sleeping because her heartbeat which was strangely audible, sped up when I softly pushed the door open. She was wearing earbuds listening to something on her phone. I checked the relaxed smile on her round face and something about it made my blood run cold.

"Poindexter."

My name slid off of her tongue in an extremely smarmy and smug manner; the girl never opened her eyes or regarded me in any way. Agnes was in her own little world tapping an errant foot to her own tune. Something about her was intimidating me and I hesitated for a few more moments before deciding to pull the Band-Aid off by snatching the buds from her ears.

"I know Agnes." I waited for a response but she just sat there in silence glaring up at me. There was something in her eyes that made me uneasy.

"I know what you've done with the Androstenone-X."

"Oh and what is that Poindexter Snodgrass; that is your name isn't it?" Sweat was beading up on my brow as the humidity rose inside the science lab.

"Agnes?"

"That's your name isn't it; boy?" The challenge in her voice was clear as the omnipresent traces of the Androstenone-X in our systems.

"You know it is; you're out of control and you need help." I could feel her creeping up on me invisibly through her ability and it nearly made me swoon. My shirt was matted to my back with perspiration and my cock was straining against my pants.

"I seem to recall telling you the same fucking thing and I believe you ignored me Poindexter. You just wanted your whores; wanted as much pussy as you could stuff with that enhanced cock of yours. Lucked out didn't you Poindexter; got to lose your fucking virginity to the blonde of your dreams didn't you?" she wasn't looking directly at me; choosing instead to look at a chart hanging on her wall.

"You had the opportunity first." I countered having grown weary of the excessive brow beatings I'd taken from her in weeks prior.

"Yeah I know, but things are different now; say buddy, how much do you think that Kelsey bimbo would like your original cock if she knew? Kind of resembled a cute little pinkie if I remember right Poindexter? Think she'd sit on your dork if all you were packing was five inches?" Her words were biting because perhaps we both knew the answer to that question.

"I didn't come here to talk about that."

"But enquiring minds want to know Poindexter; think you'd have two cheerleaders licking something as big as my index finger?" She smiled as she wriggled the finger in question at me.

"STOP IT!!"

"Think maybe they'd let you stick the tip in Poindexter; oops that's all you had was a tip, remember?" Agnes' giggling turned into full blown laughter at my expense and I'd had about enough of this new, evil attitude she'd been displaying as of late.

"Well at least I'm not a disgusting freak." She abruptly stopped laughing and craned her head in my direction.

"I know about you bitch- I know why you hate gym, why you rarely go outside during summer and I know what's under all of those shirts and sweaters Agnes." Her eyes widened as I spoke and her feet hit the tiled floor with a loud thud.

"Don't say another word; shut your damn mouth."

"Think I didn't see it Agnes Newton; that time when we almost-well, you know...FUCKED? You seemed pretty happy with my "meager offering" when we were humping on your bed; your pussy was so wet that it was leaking. Really fucked up my pants; my uncle thought I'd pissed myself later that day after "IT" almost happened." My heart had begun to thump in my chest and I was shiny with sweat as precum steadily flowed down my pant leg. That smell at the corners of my eyes and lips began to move inward and every nerve in my body felt aflame. It was like I could feel every vein in my cock pulsing and vibrating, a thing alive. She was attacking me-using her enhanced pheromones to push me towards the edge and I had to admit that I'd never felt something so powerful before. Whatever it was had me on the brink of soiling my pants with an epic amount of semen.

"Rethink your words Dexter; I mean it." She'd started rubbing her temples appearing to be suffering from a migraine as my own unique scent mingled with her own.

"All I wanted to do was kiss you, fuck you and tell you how I felt that day Agnes. I thought you would be my first love. I saw "IT" and I didn't care but you didn't give me a chance to show you how much I LOVED you Agnes."

"STOP-TALKING!!" Her emotionless façade was beginning to crack and fall apart spurring me onward towards someplace neither of us were comfortable.

"I-I just wanted to plant some little kisses on your belly; I wasn't really going to pull your shirt off but that's when I saw it Agnes. Your dirty, little secret and it revealed so much about you baby."

"SHUT UP!!" It felt like we were both standing in a furnace in her small office; my cock was harder than it had ever been before.

"You always have to be the smartest person in the room, always have the correct answer for any question at any given time; overcompensating for the problem under your shirt instead of just dealing with it Agnes. I would have helped you get through it and we could have been something." She'd buried her wet face in her hands. I could feel my own "unique flavor" roused to the surface by her "attack" and it began to mingle with her feminine musk. I watched her twitch and jerk about in her seat reacting to me involuntarily. I took a step forward earning an animalistic glare along with her gritted teeth.

"Dexter I'm warning you; stop fucking talking-NOW!!" It was taking every bit of my willpower not to toss her onto the desk and shove my cock inside her cunt. Her musky scent was unmistakable and she was hiding her face in her hands.

"Look I'm sorry; we don't have to fight each other Agnes." She looked up from her hands at me puzzled, almost trying to stare a hole right through me.

"You wanna fuck?"

"Don't." I didn't want to argue, trade quips or fight with her in any way. I just wanted to appeal to her better nature. She closed the distance between us in an instant, her hand raised as if to claw at my face.

"Hey; if you wanna fuck, then let's fuck." The playful way in which she spoke threw me for another loop as another layer of her personality was revealed. There was something infuriating about the way she went from one mood into another seamlessly.

"I mean it." She reached up pinching my cheeks with a lazy smile on her face.

"Don't be shy about what you want; don't be scared Poindexter." A girlish giggle followed her words as she backed away taunting me further.

"What in the hell is wrong with you?!!"

"You gonna cry if you can't stick your thing inside little boy; cry for me because you can't handle this, right?" I was getting worked up and angry taking a few steps towards Agnes unsure of what I might do if I got my hands on her.

"Yeah, you'd love to pin me down with your big, roided out cock and make me cry with it, right Poindexter?" Her laugh taunted and infuriated me enough to lunge in her direction but she nimbly evaded my grasp. I could feel her scent invading my body; seeping into every pore and crack but I didn't care. I just wanted to get my hands on her and make her stop. She was entirely maleficent pushing the lab door open with her foot and standing in the frame arms outstretched. It was like she was blocking my way as I staggered under the effects of her version of the Androstenone-X.

"Agnes; Ag-nes!" I muttered with some drool running from my lips.

"You wanna fuck me Poindexter; yeah you want to push your big, nasty fake dick into my hole, FUCK ME HARD and ROUGH with that thing struggling in your pants."

Her words were laced with laughter as I found myself staggering around on drunken boxer's legs vainly attempting to catch her. I was focused solely on her round face and its laughing, taunting countenance as Agnes expertly weaved between the desks and workstations. Things took on this sort of surreal quality as we spilt out into the hallway. Everything seemed to be frozen in place, students' teachers and faculty. I feared that I was having another attack; another one of the intricate detailed hallucinations that blurred the lines between dream and reality. Gravity finally gave up on me as the floor rushed up to give me a big, wet kiss.