The Cycle Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
384 Followers

"While you're resting tell me more about last night. Did you do anything that will come back to bite me in the ass."



"Well, yes, I guess I did. I'm sorry I was just too damn horny from not getting any."



"Well, what did you do?"



"Well, when I was dancing I was doing the dirty dance with the guys and we had some body contact. Fran even told Frank she didn't want him dancing with me anymore. The other girls just took it as drunken fun. All the guys where poking me with their peckers when we did a slow dance and I guess I may have poked back. Well, I know I did."

"So you didn't go home with the captain?"



"No, but I think he would have wanted me to. I think Sal told him to back away from me as he was getting too far out of hand. I saw them in a corner and Sal was right in his face and I believe that is when he told him because after that he never asked to dance with me again. In fact he stayed away after that. I asked him to dance and he gave me some dumb excuse and I don't even remember what it was but I do know it was dumb at the time."


"I do remember about an hour later he left and I kissed him goodbye and he slipped me the tongue but that's because I slipped the tongue to him first."

"He was hard too and he poked it right to me. Boy was I awful last night. I have never slipped anyone the tongue except you. So how about you poking your tongue in my wet pussy for a little while?" She once again climbed on to my face. It lasted longer than the first time, as she kept one leg straight out and kept pressure off my face with her body. This way she had all the control on how much pressure to put onto my face. She did talk dirty to me a lot about eating her pussy. She even tried to move up so my tongue would hit her ass from time to time.



Later after she rested some more, she tried to do me but the damn thing would not respond at all. She gave up after a half-hour. Well, I told her to stop as it was depressing me. She took her shower and came back and washed me up and then got us breakfast and coffee as she told me some more about last night. 



She told me, "I'm not sure but Captain Rich might have felt my breast. I had my shirt open down to four buttons. I usually open only one button but when, I want guys to see and be sexy, I will open a second one but four buttons takes it below the bra so I don't know why I did four buttons. I wanted someone to touch them in the worst way because I was so horny. I thought that Sal might have seen it when Rich touched them as he slid a hand in and then Sal put a stop to it."



I asked, "Are we or you allowed back to anymore parties?"



"I will call them all when I go downstairs and apologize for what I did. They won't say much. All the girls have done worse at one time or the other. Remember when Sally showed all of us the new throng she had on and then showed us the crack in her ass where the string was. Plus the pussy hair in front stuck out of her thong. You want me to call from up here so you can hear everything and know what's going on?"



"Sure, call them from up here, June."



We talked for about two-hour with the whole group of eight of us talking at different times. They were lots of joking around and fun for all of us. We all made a date at our house for next week when my cast comes off. All of us guys loved to watch the baseball games so we planned to watch the game in the afternoon and that night have a party. We even asked our parents over for the cast removal. The parents never stay late as they like to get home before dark.



John



The seventh week I went to the doctor's to have my casts off my legs and arms. I was walking around the house but the pain in my back and body would not go away at all. I guess I had more nerve damage in my back that was causing all the pain from what the doctor told me. He put me on just two pills instead of the six that I was on. They both were for pain and he told me to use them only if needed. 



So it was on to the beer for pain and plenty of peeing. The main thing was I was not cooped up to just the bedroom and could pee all by myself by just walking to the bathroom which was a great thrill for me. Little things in life that we never think about till you can't do them we take for granted. I took another two weeks off before I went back to work. I was a shop foreman for a maintenance department and I could sit at my desk if I wanted to all day. Usually I'm checking on the guys and talking to them out on the floor.

We also had guys at different site locations and I would go there to check on then. I was pretty free to do what I wanted most days as I had a good support staff and didn't really have to worry about them.
Shelly would come over to talk while I was home for the two weeks and she kept me amused. This girl really liked sex from what I could gather from her. She and the boyfriend broke up and she was scouting around.

She offered to play with my penis to see if it would get up but I declined, as I didn't want June down my neck and cutting it off before I had a chance to use it. I did show it to her as the swelling went down and it had its color back. It almost looked normal again; it just didn't get hard.
In the twelfth week after the accident we went to Sal's house for a party. I drank non-alcoholic beer and washed the labels off so no one would know what I was drinking. I didn't want people to know I wasn't drinking. Rich the Captain came with his wife now that she was with him. They came as friends of Frank and Fran.

As time passed, seemed like it was the dullest party we ever had. I didn't know if it was me or because I was not drinking or what it was.
Around midnight, June said, "Let's play strip poker or watch a porn film that Sal has stashed in his closet. This has to be the dullest party we ever had." 



All the people agreed with her. Next there were a bunch of keys thrown in the middle of the room. We all laughed, as we knew it signified swapping wives for the night. It was an old standard joke that we used to tell. We had never actually done anything like that at all.



Fran said, "Okay, I'll get the porn film. We just got two new ones today from the video store and haven't seen them ourselves yet. One rule is you can't sit with your own mate and I'm sitting with Sal," as everyone screamed with laughter.
We watched the movie and then one of the girls called out switch after twenty minutes or so. That set the procedure for the night: one of them called out switch every twenty minutes from then on. We all laughed but changed partners when we did. While the movie was going on the guys would kiss the girls and grab a tit or two plus feel their ass.

This made the girls feel wanted and proud of their bodies. I just love cheering up the women. 
After the movies, things picked up. There was more dancing and joking around with each other. You could see how some of the guys were dancing and pressing a hard cock into the women as they danced. You also could see the women pressing right back into the guys. The night as a whole turned out pretty good.



June



I was getting horny all the times I had to wash John's joint. I wanted him to get hard again and let him take care of me. Our sex life had picked up a hundred percent after the kids had left the house for school. I seemed to enjoy sex a lot more now that I knew the kids couldn't hear us anymore. The sixth week the group had another party and John had insisted that I go to it to relax. He said I needed it seeing what a good job I had done taking care of him. At first I refused but then thinking of having a warm body next to me dancing I finally said I would go but not have any fun because he was not with me.



We had a sex bomb down the street in the name of Shelly. She was eighteen. She had been taking care of John off and on. I figured or hoped that she would give him a hard on, as she was young and sexy. She was going to school in the city to become a nurse. Well, Shelly said she would spend the night with him till one but then had to get some sleep for school. I told him I would be home way before one.



What I didn't know is how horny I really was or what a good time I was going to have. As soon as I got there I started right in on the drinks to relax. I guess I overdid it, as I was too relaxed, I guess. Every guy I danced with I buried my tits right into his chest and pushed in with my butt to get my pussy close to his joint. I wanted to dry fuck everyone there. No, I wanted to dry fuck the world right about then. 



All the guys accommodated me with their joints and I danced all the tunes with one guy or the other. To my luck a friend of Franks came without his wife. I didn't know him and he didn't know me so I paid big attention to him since I would never see him again. I had opened a few buttons on my shirt and finally all of them. It was just stuck into my jeans by then. I was mad as I should have removed my bra and stuck it in my purse because I wanted someone to suck on my tits. Damn, was I horny! 



As I said I played up to Rich and a few times he slipped his hands into my bra but it didn't help. I wanted him to take them out and do a good job sucking the hell out of them. I guess Sal saw what was going on so he had a talk with Rich. Rich backed off after that and wouldn't talk to me anymore. So I played up to the rest of the guys. Frank told me his wife Fran was pissed at me and told Frank to back off from me but Frank never listens to his wife.



An hour later Rich was leaving by the front door. I grabbed him and stuck my tongue down his throat trying to touch his balls with my tongue. He gave it right back. My pussy plus his cock was making good time too. He was talking to Frank as I snuck out the back door.
Rich left by the front door but would cut through the back yard to go to his house. I caught him. We kissed and tongued each other. It wasn't long before he had my tits out to suck on them. The ground was wet, as the sprinklers shut off an hour ago. I don't know if I would have fucked him on the ground if it were dry. I was going crazy as I pumped up against him. I finally reached down and pulled his cock out while I played with it. He shot a few minutes later on the house as I pointed it there giving him a hand job. We kissed before he left and no one knew I was missing; the whole thing only took maybe ten-fifteen minutes.

When I came inside I played up with the other guys till I passed out on the couch and someone covered me up. So much for getting home early and taking care of John. I left the next morning sometime.
In the morning when I went home I was all over John. I think I was too forceful as I pushed my pussy right into his face, I think he had a hard time breathing but I wanted to be eaten. I tried to blow him but it would not get hard and I tried everything. I worked on it for over half-hour with no luck. I told John just what happened last night. But of course I gave him a mild version of what happened so he would not get upset.



The next week the party was at our house and John had his casts off. The doctors told him he could not get hard because of his meds so we would just have to wait. He did get off some meds but not the right ones, I guess. Well, I was good at the party till the parents went home just before dark. Then I got into the drinks a lot more. After that I did a lot of dancing and touching body parts as much as I could. I need to be screwed bad. Lord help me.



Five or six weeks later we were at another party and it was really dull. I was getting horny. I told them the party sucked and needed to be picked up. They finally got out some porn films and one of the girls said you could not sit with your husband. This was great for me. I sat with all the guys as someone introduced 'switch; into the game and we switched partners every twenty to thirty minutes.



Most of the time when we were with a different partner there would be slight touching but only slight. Like rubbing against a tit or sliding a hand over your ass slightly. But this night was different for me. I would get a good grip of the guys cock and rub my hand over his pants to the point he would almost shoot. The better I was to the guys, the better they were to me. Actually I came two times from guys playing with me and I don't even know who it was. I didn't care 'cause I did cum and that was my object for the night.



John

That night when we got home I ate out June's pussy but was not able to get hard. We talked a lot about me not being able to get hard. We discussed what we could do about it. We went on the Internet and tried to find substitute pills I could take in place of the ones I have been on. We even looked up Viagra and I know the doctor told me not to take any of them or their substitutes. That next week was the thirteenth week and I had to see the doctor. He made some changes and recommendations of what I should try. He put me on only one pill now and wants to see how I dealt with the pain. 



In the fifteenth week after the accident, the doctor told me that my heart got bruised in the accident and that he would not recommend Viagra till at least a year went by. He had talked to the doctor that checked my heart in the hospital and that is the one who said not to use the pill. He said really there is no reason that he can find for me not being able to function but he would still keep on checking with me and run more tests.
The twentieth week we all went to Captain Rich's friends who had opened a resort for horseback riding. It was a nice place with a big fireplace in the lounge. In fact they had a lot of fireplaces all through the building. They had a sauna, pools and hot tubs to enjoy. Most of the guys had a hard on at different times and you could see it through their tight bathing suits. 



I was in the john on Saturday afternoon and I took the toilet paper off the rack and the round holder was made of plastic and was about six inches long. I stuck this in my trunks and made it look like I had a nice hard on. All the rest of the day I walked around with that in my suit. I even got a few comments for the girls. It didn't look ridiculous; it looked just about right.
That night June chewed me out for what I did. She thought it was a horrible thing to do letting her getting her hopes up like that.

She was one happy camper till she found out I didn't have a hard on and couldn't perform for her that night. She had been thinking all day as she saw me walk around with it that she was finally going to get it that night but she ended up disappointed as usual. She cried a lot and asked what we were going to do about it and I didn't have the answer for her.



The following weeks I met with more doctors and specialist's trying to find one who could get it back up for me. June and I tried porn movies. We tried walking around the house nude but nothing worked for us. For June we sent away for different toys to entertain her. I got four different types of toys and it cost me four hundred bucks for them. One was a six-inch pecker that was mounted on something like a saddle with two motors in it. She could ride on it like a saddle and she loved that one. June told me it hit all the right places and was a perfect size.

Weeks twenty-two to thirty-three were hard with me going to all the doctors and getting no results at all. I went from wearing tight briefs to boxers to nothing at all under my jeans and each time no results. There was a lot of crying from June and I was at the stage I was ready to cry myself. I continued to read health sites on the computer that might help me and I used their remedies.

Also I checked out the sex porn sites on the computer and every once in a while I got hard for a minute reading some of the stories. But that was just for a minute and it would go away just as fast as it came. I went to psychiatry for six week and he went all through my life as we talked. Finally after six weeks he said we were finished and he didn't think my problem was in my mind; it was in my health due to the accident and there was no sense going on with the sessions as it was a waste of both our time. He discharged me from his care and my dick was back in the hands of the medical doctors.



I would sit in my office at work and think about my problem. I knew I was going through hell and it had to be the same for June. We never were kinky with sex till after the kids both moved out for college and that was when the sex picked up between us. Someone mentioned porn on VCR tapes. So I finally got some for us to watch. Well, it was almost like love at first sight with the tapes and, boy oh boy, that did it for us so we had wild sex with each other. 



We used to watch them on the couch and things sure got wild. As they performed on the VCR tape we would imitate them in real life. My wife did not like the woman-on-woman scenes so we fast-forwarded through them. Later I bought two more VCR's. I put both of them upstairs in our bedroom. What I would do was edit them and take out the scenes I did not like. I found that I could extent the scenes I liked and this was sure a turn on for both of us. I felt like a porn movie producer.



We had just been into the porn VCR shows for about three months when the accident happened. I still had a supply of videos that we have not seen that I had edit. I even watched them when I was recuperating after the accident but they never turned me on enough to get hard. I did make up a few more by editing them and the end of them was a lot of ass screwing. This was something we had not tried yet. I guess you could say I was working my way up to her ass but wasn't there yet. I had licked it and tongued it a few times and she went ballistic when I did. I never put a finger in it at all.



Well, anyway, all this is all behind me unless they come up with a miracle cure for me. I felt so bad about June going without any sex. I knew she was using the toys I had bought her, as she would do them in front of me trying to get me excited so we could have sex. I loved June with all my heart and knew it had to be so tough on her. As I said we were just getting into hard core sex when this happened. June was only forty-five so she had plenty of good years ahead of her and the accident took it all away unless I do something about it.



I would say our sex drives were equal to each other. I wonder how faithful I would be in her shoes. I know she is not getting anything any place else as all her time is accounted for. I knew if this happened in reverse I would be out looking for some strange stuff behind her back. The more I thought about it the more I knew it was not fair to her. I knew deep down that I had to release her to find some sex outside of our marriage or I would lose her. I sure didn't want to lose her, as we were a perfect pair.



From the stories I read on the Internet, this happened all the time where a guy watches his wife with another guy and the husband gets off. Well, I wasn't able to get hard, let alone get off. I also knew that I would not want to watch the wife get laid. I wanted her happy again and if it means getting laid by someone else so be it. We are a team and I have to think what is best for both of us, not just me. I have been feeling sorry for myself long enough; it's about time I do something that will help the both of us. I know she will be happy and if she is happy then, damn it, I'm happy too.



The more I thought about June the more I had to do it for her. I knew it would eat at me but I knew once her smile came back to her face that would be enough for me to get through it. Hell, it might be just the thing to release me from whatever is holding me back and let me become a man again with a big ass hard-on. I would have to set down some ground rules for her but I knew she would be able to live with them. She might not get the amount of sex that she would get with me but I think it would be enough to satisfy her.



jakewho69
jakewho69
384 Followers