The Cycle Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She plays with her toys that I got her and has a good time with them. I also go down on her from time to time but it does nothing for me except make me depressed. I hear her up in the bedroom when I watch TV in the den and I know she is giving the toys a good workout. I can also hear the bed bouncing around as she pumps into the toys. Damn, I wish the accident never happened. It's been over thirty weeks and I still can't produce; it is time to release her to have fun. Damn it! 



Christmas Eve we spent with the kids and their friends at our house and exchanged gifts. We ate the turkey June had cooked and drank and talked about everything under the sun. The kids left just before midnight, as they wanted to spend Christmas home with their friends alone. June and I cleaned up what little they didn't clean before the kids left. Then we got our drinks and went into the den in front of the fireplace and talked. She got up and got my Christmas gift. It was a sport jacket I wanted but didn't want to shell out the money for it.

She was so happy that I liked it and she said, "I knew you were too cheap to buy it for yourself so I got it for you." 



I gave her a small box about the size of two cigarette packs.



"Wow, awful cheap this year, aren't you? You know I wanted that coat we looked at," she said with a laugh as she shook the box and listened to hear the sound it made.



"It's awfully small and heavy - couldn't be jewelry."



"Well, it is jewelry so just open it."



"It's too heavy for that."

She unwrapped it and laughed and looked at me while holding it up saying, "A Master padlock with a bullet hole in it Hell, it won't even close, its broke now just what am I supposed to do with this." 



"It's the lock to your chastity belt. I'm releasing you of your marriage vows and from now on you can have sex with other guys until I get better. As long as I can't have sex, I'm releasing you so you are free to do what you want without hurting me."



She threw her arms around me and cried and said.

"Oh, honey, I love you so much. You are the sweetest man I have ever met. You think of me when you must be in so much pain. I love you with all my heart."



"I am good, aren't I?" I said jokingly.



"I could never cheat on you, John. Even if you released me I would stay faithful to you."



"Honey, we will talk about it. We have a long time to live and you should enjoy yourself. You are at your peak of life so don't waste it. Enjoy life and what it has to offer. I do have some rules I want you to follow if you decide to have sex with other guys."



"I won't, honey. I love you too much for that."



We talked for an hour and half but she still said she would be faithful. I told her I don't think I would be that faithful if I was in her shoes and she should think the whole thing over and give it time to sink in. This is real life, not some dumb story you read on the Internet. I just told her to think about it and give it time to sink in and we would talk some more about it. That night we both went to bed cuddling and fell asleep fast. Damn, I felt good now that it was out in the open.



June



At Christmas time, John gave me a broken lock and said it was to my chastity belt and I was free to have sex with other guys. Boy, do I love this guy for him thinking so much about my feeling and me. I could never do anything like that against John. Well, I guess I could but I would have to be drunk, as I thought back to what happened to Rich and me.


John



Now that I think about it I guess I was interested in it as I asked John more questions about it. I think down deep that I knew I could not go through the rest of my life without some good hard sex. John even said he could not and for me to go out and enjoy myself with other guys. That's when I asked him more and he told me about the rules he wanted me to follow. The rules sounded fair to me and I knew I could definitely follow them.

As time passed I asked more and more questions. The next day we talked some more about it but let it slide after talking about it for three hours. I gave her another present: the coat that she had wanted. We went out for breakfast and she wore her coat. After that we laid around the house the rest of the weekend. We were scheduled to go to a party for New Year's Eve with the rest of the gang. She kept asking me questions about what I had said to her and if I really wanted it that way. I told her yes.



The day before the party she dressed up in her new dress and she had lost a few pounds worrying about me. She fit it like a glove and she looked sharp.



I said, "Make sure your boyfriend doesn't rip it off you and damage it." 

She laughed at me and then she sat down across from me.



"How would I meet someone?"



"I'm not sure but like I said we would have to make up some ground rules."



"Like what rules would I have to follow, John?"



"Well, who knows about my condition right now?"



"Just us and your doctors are all. I haven't said anything to anyone else. Have you told anyone, John?"



"No, it's something you don't go around and brag about. What about your girls in our group? They most know you are depressed. Have you said anything to them about it? They could tell something's been up or should I say down as you've been moody a lot."



"Yes, the girls asked me if something was wrong. I told them that when we have sex that sometimes you are in pain from all the bruises you had on your body and that I hurt you. I told them I don't come a lot because I'm afraid that I'm hurting you. So that is all they know about that and I have never said you have trouble getting it up. They think that your body is still sore from the accident."



"Well, good, let's keep it that way. I don't want anyone knowing I can't get it up anymore and that I am willing to let my wife have sex with other guys."



"Well, where are the guys I'm going to have sex with?"



"That is what the rules will be for. I don't want you doing it with any of my friends. I do not want to face them and have them laughing behind my back while spreading rumors about us. No friends or neighbors either. I want them to use condoms too. No one we come in contact with. None of your co-workers either. Work places aren't for that. You got me to chase after you; you can do the same to someone else. Try the hotel bar. There are always guys traveling who drink at the bar that want a strange piece now and then."



"How will I know if they would hurt me or not?"



"Take their picture with your cell phone and tell them you want to see their identification. Tell them you're worried about getting hurt so you want to see it so that you will be safe. Take a picture of them and the id and send it to your e mail account. If they don't like it, tell them to go to their room and jerk off with old lady five fingers."



"I supposed you want to hear all about what I do?"



"No, absolutely not! I don't want to know anything about it. I can tell when you get some because you won't be moping around the house any more. But I sure don't want to hear anything about it. Like I said no friends or people I know."



She said, "I still don't know about this but I have been giving it some thought. Let's go to bed now."

We went upstairs to bed and she talked some more about it. I suspected then and there that she was going to do it. I also explained I didn't want her doing it all the time maybe three times a month, four at the most. Plus I told her to make an excuse when she was going out and try to keep her secret from me.



We went to the dance and she was full of pep and energy. I could see her changing with the news that she now could have sex with other guys. She had the time of her life and she teased anyone who danced with her. She was one hot girl out on the floor and she knew it and she flaunted it for all the guys to see. I think that if I weren't there she would have taken on the whole bunch of them.



A couple of weeks later she told me she was going to take an evening class at the school on Tuesday nights. Then a week after that she also told me she was going out for girls' night out on Friday if it was all right with me. I told her of course as long as she has fun and not to bring any guy's home with her as our bed was too small for a threesome and then we laughed. From that point on we kidded each other a lot. I would tell her this guy or that guy was hung as we walked through the mall. She would tell me to look at the ass on that guy and so forth. We joked and kidded each other all the time from that point on.



She told me that a lot of guys who do business with her company and take her on business lunches have hit on her. She had never given them the time of day, but she was wondering if it was all right to play up to them. I once again told her as long as it was not friends or people I came in contact with that it would be all right. I told her I don't want her doing co-workers, as I knew her friends and we went to company parties with them. 



She told me they are not co-workers. Rather they are from out of town and nobody at work knows she goes to the lunches as it is not at a place her company staff would go for lunch because it was high class and not a regular lunch crowd for the working man.
The months flew by and I could see a lot of changes in her. She was happy and we had fun together going to our parties or out to eat. We talked a lot more to each other. This seemed funny to me as we were not having sex but spent more time talking.

I could also tell the nights she got laid or not, by her mood the next few days. When she got laid she was upbeat and when she struck out and didn't get any she was down and moody. I was thinking of checking her panties but I really didn't want to know since I could just tell by her mood.
My pain was still there. But it had slacked off and wasn't bothering me as much as when it was the second month of the accident although it was still there. I finally kicked the pain pills but that was not my problem. I still didn't get hard. I had more CT scans of the penis area but nothing popped out at the doctors. All they would say was the accident was bad and things got bruised bad and maybe damaged more than the x-ray showed. The jolt that my internal body parts took was about as much as the human body could take. Doctor said to be truthful with me I had only a ten to twenty-five percent chance it would return and I would be normal again so not to give up hope.



The next week I was in the doctor's office, a year to the day of the accident. He was to do a test with Viagra on me. He was going to hook me up with an EKG heart monitor and give me portions of Viagra and see the effects of my heart with the EKG monitor. He started with a quarter of a pill and the monitor almost went off the charts. He then gave me some type of shot to bring the heart back to normal so that it didn't race anymore. He told me he would talk to the cardiologist and would get back to me in a few weeks.

He asked me if I felt any signs of movement in my penis and I told him it was too scary when my heart acted up with the racing to even think of my penis and what was happening to it.

He said he didn't blame me one bit and told me that was all for that day. He would set up another appointment as soon as he talked to the cardiologist more about it. I left the office feeling a little depressed but I was still alive and still getting along with June and doing my job so I was still a happy camper.
Right up to that time June and I was getting along good. It was then things seemed to change. I'm not sure if it was her or me. Well, I think most of it was me. When we would go shopping I watched as she looked at different guys. She had to look or fall over them. What did I want her to do? Wear a mask when she went shopping? I think reading articles about wimps were getting to me.



Hell, I gave her permission to go out and get some strange stuff. It wasn't her idea. What the hell did I want from her? It had only been about five months since I gave her permission. Could I live forever like this? Did I want to take it back now? Shit, I didn't know what I wanted. I just didn't want to feel like I did. I was even thinking the guys knew something was going on. I knew they didn't. Just when the subject of sex came up I dissected every word they would say to me to see if they knew I gave June permission to go out and get some strange stuff.



It even seemed like she wasn't looking me in the eye anymore as we talked. Did she ever? I don't know. I just started having all these strange feelings. Hell, I knew one thing; she just about stopped doing me to see if I could get hard. Hell, I was just getting paranoid in my old age, I figured. I had given her permission and now I was regretting it. If the shoe was on the other foot I know damn well I would be climbing the walls. There is no way I would go without sex, so why the hell should she go without sex. I had to get a hobby where I could sink my mind into some project.



The more free time I had I would spend on the Internet reading the sex sites and visiting the cam sites. I read one story where a guy bugged his whole house and he had to catch his wife. Hell, I already knew she was getting some on the side and I didn't want to know who it was with and I didn't want to see it either. Then it came to me. Did any of my friends know what was going on? Was I paranoid about thinking they knew? Hell, I could check them out to see what was going on. Find out if they were talking about us behind our backs. Yes, that would be a project I could take on and it would get my mind off June.

I had a workshop in the basement and had all the tools to do anything. June and the kids had gotten me tool gifts for the last ten years so why don't I just build something and forget about June. All the guys used to come to me for tools when they had to repair something and also for me to help them or at least give them advice on how to do it. Come to think of it, none of them had been over to borrow any tools since last November.



Now that I think of it, no guys had even dropped by the house since the first of the year to see me or visit. The only time they came here is for a party at the house. Hell, my house was always the meeting place for all of us and now nothing. The women still come around to chat with June but not the guys. It's almost if I had a disease and they didn't want to catch it.

Okay that settled it. I'm not building anything with the tools. I'm going to spy on the guys and find out who is the paranoid guy here. I wouldn't bug their houses; that would be illegal. I'd get some type of recorder and do the guys. Hell, that would work.

Of course I wouldn't get much time for recording since it would only be the time when I went to the bathroom or up to get a beer at the bar but then I could always stall if needed. That should be enough time for them to talk about me and if I need more I could always adjust my plan so I get more time. It would help me pass time and keep me busy from thinking of June. It really should be fun.



So I went onto the Internet looking for recording devices. I found a site for all kinds of spy devices and it was located right here in my hometown. JGA (spy in the sky) was their ad on the net. I had heard about them being in town but I never knew what they sold for sure. I figured they sold the cameras you see on highways and in cities to check on traffic. I marked the address and phone number down so I could go over there at a later time.



The middle of May I hit the spy in the sky store the first chance I had to spend some time in it. It was a Tuesday night and June was on her so-called school night out. They had everything right in stock and the prices weren't too bad either. I finally purchased two recorders, built like a pen or pencil, which had two hours of record time on them. It was voice activated. I also bought a cell phone that recorded video and voice for forty-five dollars. The pens cost nineteen each. With the cell you could plug it into the computer but the pens didn't plug into anything.

They had a small chip that gave you the sound play back. The cell phone took four AAA batteries and each pen took one AA battery.
The rest of May and June I tried to tape conversations of my buddies but didn't really get anything to go by. I did hear them talking about me and they said it was sad what happened or was happening to me. I wasn't sure where they were going with that and I wasn't sure which of the guys said what either. They talked in a low voice and when the recorder picks it up I'm not sure who was talking. Different times when I came back to the table one or more of the guys left so I was shooting in the dark as to whose voice it was.

Well, eighty-five dollars down the drain but I had some play toys and we all know guys count on their play toys.
In July Sal had invited us to his camp again for the Fourth of July party. We usually stayed there for three or four days. This year our son wanted us to come to his house for Sunday dinner so we were just going to Sal's on Saturday only. We would go early in the morning and then come home that night so we could go to the dinner at our son's house.



I had Friday off for the fourth but June had to work a half-day at the insurance company. I did some odd jobs around the house. Later I practiced with the recorders and cell phone to get pictures. Before when I used the recorders I didn't get good sound and I found out it was because I had them in a penholder so it was drowning out the sound. June came home at one from work so we ate and then we cleaned the house till six. At six we went out to eat dinner and came home at seven. I went in the den to watch the news and June did some things in the kitchen.

About twenty minutes later I heard the shower running upstairs and knew June was taking a shower. She always takes a shower every morning so why was she taking one now. She only takes one at night if she is going out or for sex. Tomorrow we were going to the camp all day and she would need her rest. Plus all her girlfriends are at the camp and couldn't go out with her on girl's night out. I was thinking about it for ten minutes after she got done and went up to our bedroom.



She was getting dressed and putting on a sexy bra as I walked in on her. She had a hot red dress out that she looks so hot in.


"Why are you dressing up? Are we having company over tonight?"



"No, John, I'm just going out with the girls tonight."



"Aren't the girls at camp right now?"



"Yes, our group of girls is but I'm going out with the girls from work."



"We have a full day tomorrow, you know."



"Oh, I know. Don't worry. I won't be out too late. You can count on that. You know I go out on Friday nights, John."



"Yes, I know. It is just that we have a full schedule. I figured you could miss one night."



She left at seven forty-five and, by eight, I was in bed and asleep as I had been up late a lot this week with pain. I took a sleeping pill that I had left from the accident and can't remember the start of my ball game at eight so I must have went right to sleep. The sound of the air conditioner puts me right to sleep and I don't think I needed to take the pill. I remember getting up at four and June was in bed with me. I don't know when she came in. I had to go the bathroom so I got up and went. When I got back I lay there for a few minutes and could hear her breathing soundly in her sleep. She was now on her back and I knew she was sound asleep as she always sleeps on her side.



I reach over to her tummy and then down to her snatch. Really I don't know why I did it. I still wasn't functioning at all and even when I watched porn sites it does not get hard even for a few minutes. Well, I pulled her nightshirt up and started to feel the hair on her pussy. When I felt the hair, it was matted together like she had gotten a good sex work out and someone came in her pussy. This got me mad as I told her for the guys to use a condom and to make sure that they did. They might have but then took it off to shoot on her tummy or pussy or tits. Well, guess it didn't bother me too much as I went right back to sleep.