The Cycle Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At six I woke up again and put my shorts on and went downstairs to start the coffee. I opened the door and got the morning paper. I left the door open so the screen door was letting air in the house. It was nice outside and the cool breeze felt good. I got out some pans to cook me some eggs for breakfast. I put the toast in and made me eggs. I was sitting there when I heard someone say, "Hi."



"Hi, Shelly. You just getting home now?" I laughed at her as she stood there in a long white shirt that looked like her father's as she looked in the screen door.
She opened the door and walked in, saying,

"No, I saw you getting your paper as I was going to work now but I had to show you something to cheer you up maybe. So I had to go back in my house and change to come over here."

She dropped her shirt and had the smallest bikini I have ever seen on. She turned all the way around about three times asking me how I liked it. Damn, I felt blood rush to my pecker and could feel it getting hard with each movement she made.



She bent over, showing me her ass and the string that was covering her butt hole. "Can you see my butt hole or does the string block it enough?"



"Oh, it blocks it if you stand up or even when you bend over it does. Just as long as you don't spread your cheeks, you will be okay," I said as I straightened my hard cock in my shorts. 



Then she spread her cheeks, saying, "Oh, you mean if I do this it shows my butt hole?"



"Yes, it shows the hot butt." 



Then she pulled the string all the way to the side and asked me if I could see any hair on her. I wanted to straighten my cock again but I thought that I might just shoot if I did touch it.



"No hair that I can see." 



She then turned around and came over to the table. She just about put her pussy on the table. Her tits looked so hot and you could see the nipples sticking through the fabric.



"Can you see any pussy hair on me? I shaved but I might have missed a spot."



She moved her bottom piece all over and I saw her pussy but not all at once. It was like a picture of parts of her pussy and you had to put the pieces together in your mind. I did that so fast. She asked if she could have some toast and coffee. I told her yes and she got it herself. I didn't want to get up with my hard on because I knew she would attack me and I couldn't resist right then.



While she moved around the kitchen she would pull her bikini bottom up and it finally came to rest above her pussy. The string just rested inside her pussy crack and the lips over hung it. She was so hot I wanted to pull my cock out and jerk off right on the kitchen table. The best part about it was that I could do it now. I wanted her to leave so I could get upstairs and attack June before she got out of bed. Shelly never did sit down, as she would just parade around the kitchen pulling her bottom part of the suit all over the place. I have never seen a hotter scene in all my life.



The phone rang about seven thirty and it was old lady Jones from across the street saying her toilet would not work and asking if I would look at it now. She said she knew I was up as she saw Shelly walk over to my house. She was our spy in the sky. She watched the whole neighborhood and I don't know when she slept as she saw everything no matter what time it happened.



John



Shelly said goodbye as I was talking to Mrs. Jones, saying that she was now late for work and had to change before going in. I went over to old lady Jones' house and got stuck for two hours and two trips to Home Depot. I got back just before ten and I changed after I took a shower.
On my dresser was the plastic roller I had stuck in my pants earlier to make believe I had a hard-on. I put it in my jacket pocket as June laughed at me for doing it. I didn't want to tell June that I now could get a hard-on, as I wanted to surprise her with my big cock.

Well, it really wasn't big. It was almost six inches but now it was a hard six. We packed the car with my fishing poles and clothes that we took for the day and we headed out for Sal's camp.
We got there just before noon and the other eight were already there. Captain Rich and his wife were among them. We all talked for awhile and said our Hi how you been's. Then Sal and I took his bass boat out to fish. We both loved to do bass fishing but the other guys weren't into it. Sal had two Sea-Doo's and a paddleboat for the others to play with while we fished. Plus there was swimming and a raft to lie on. Plus he had a canoe that we used to fish the banks early in bass season. The group told us to be back by three to eat.



Sal and I had good luck and the fish were hitting the lures hard. We sat back and fished for some pan fish while we shot the breeze. I could see Sal wanted to say something to me and he was nervous. He told a dirty joke that was somewhat funny that had Viagra in it. He then said,

"I was thinking of trying it myself. But having heart trouble once, I'm afraid to try it."



"Yes, I can see why you would be afraid to try it."



"John, have you ever thought of trying it to help your sex drive with June?"

"No, Sal never did. The old cock just seems to get hard all by itself, plus they say if you have a hard on with Viagra for over four hours to contact a doctor and that scares me."

I didn't want to tell Sal that I tried Viagra with the doctors, as I didn't want to go into all my medical problems with him.
While we were fishing, I was thinking of what I was going to do to June when we got home and the old son of a gun of a cock got hard just thinking about it all by itself with no help from my hands just like old times.



"Oh, I heard that a few times you had trouble getting hard since the accident."



"Oh, you did? Where did you hear that?"



"Oh, I'm not sure. Damn, maybe it wasn't even you that they were talking about. At the locker room maybe. Shit, lot of guys named John. I just heard the name John and figured that with the accident and everything it was you. 



Sal never brought the subject up again. I could see he was embarrassed with it as his whole face turned red and he was sweating. While we were fishing the guys and girls came by on the Sea-Doo's to talk to us. First June was with Frank and next time she was with Rich. I first noticed she had on a two piece bathing suit. That surprised me as she always wore a one-piece suit that always had a skirt on it. She has a lot of pussy hair and doesn't want anyone to see any.

So her way of hiding it was with the skirt. It wasn't that revealing but for someone like me that had not gotten it in a long time it was. I even got a hard-on watching her in the suit. I couldn't see any hair. We got back at about quarter to three and I helped prepare the food while Sal did the fish cleaning. At three we all were ready to eat but Frank and June were still out on the lake. Fran got worried that they may have run out of gas and suggested that we should go look for them with the boat, as it was half past three and the food was getting cold.

They finally got back at four and said they had met some people, gotten to talking, and forgot about the time. I could see some red marks on her leg, which she said were from riding the Sea-Doo and bouncing around. It might have been but I wondered about it. It looked more like from fucking than anything else.
After we all ate and played horseshoes and volleyball we all went back in the lake swimming. They had 12 feet by 12 feet raft in four feet deep water, which was the center of attention. We would climb on board when we got tired and rest. Then Sal brought out a basketball hoop for the water and we all had fun playing that. There also was a lot of grabbing the girls' asses and tits while the games went on. Of course I had a big hard-on and it felt so good. It made me feel like a fourteen-year-old kid again.



Of course we had a beer and wine cooler chest with a lot of ice cubes on the raft and it got good use. Plus the ice cubes went fast as everyone was putting them in the swimsuits of the other people. I had put an ice cube into all the girls' bottoms and once I even struck pussy hair trying to do it. Some of the girls stuck the ice cubes right into their snatch and said it felt good. I could see both Frank and Rich going after my wife most of the time. The sun finally got to us so we went up to the camp and sat on the grass to get our strength back before we did anything else.



It was now around six when Betty made a few pots of ice tea and we all relaxed and sat around talking in small groups. I wasn't in June's group but I tried my best to hear what was going on there and still carry a conversation with my group. I could hear Frank say he went to the bathroom and the roll of toilet paper was lying on the floor and he bet some women took the peg roll to use as a dildo. The group laughed and someone said,

"Shut up! He will hear you." 



I heard Betty say,

"He has a big one today or he stole it again," and there was more laughing. Even I laughed to myself, although I don't know if it was all the beer that I drank or just hearing part of the conversation. I couldn't hear all of it and some I had to fill in the blanks so once again I'm not too sure. At seven the gang moved into the water and on the Sea-Doo's. Before going out June asked what time we were going to leave and I told her we should leave by nine and she said okay. Damn, she looked good in her two-piece suit.



I told the group that was left that I wanted to take a walk and would be back in a little while. I wanted to be by myself to think for awhile. It was then that Fran said she would like to go along with me so we both headed out.

As we walked for awhile I could feel that Fran was bothered by something and wanted to ask me some questions so I was just going to come out and asked her but she started first.



"John, you know why Frank quit playing golf with you on Saturday? I know he quit but he still tells me he goes out and he still comes home the same time as golf. In fact he has been sneaking off some nights and he says it is business but I don't believe him."



"No, I didn't know his quitting golf was any secret. I had heard his back was bothering him and I felt sorry for him. Maybe he is going to a doctor or physical therapy and don't want to alarm you."



"No, it's some bitch he is screwing I just know it is."



"You want me to feel the other guys out and see what I can come up with?"

As soon as I said that I was sorry I had. I don't want to spy on him or interfere in their lives. It was none of my business so why bother.



"No, I'll just give him a little more time to hang himself. I just don't like that Rich hanging around with him either. He is a crude person and his wife is not much better. Wish we never got tangled up with them."



She talked some more and was telling me Frank had been drinking a lot more. She also said that their sex life has gone to hell since the first of the year. She said when he comes home; his mind is in other places. She told me she might just get a private detective to follow him around. Fran said she was going out of town to visit her mother for the week and had asked June to feed the dog as she didn't trust Frank because he would go out at night and she didn't want the dog to suffer. 

She said, "I'm sure I will hire a private eye when I come back. I know I should hire one when I go but I want him to stay in touch with me every day so I will wait till I get back. I hate to waste thirty years on him so I will take him back but make life hell for him." 



"Have you heard any rumors about me and June from the other girls or anyone else?"



"No, just that it took you awhile to have sex and it hurt you to have sex in the beginning but that was way back in December. No, I haven't heard anything since then. Really it is like the girls are holding back on me or I'm just getting paranoid about Frank being out so much."



We went back to camp and I got into the beer pretty good. The Sea-Doo's came and went and had to be refueled a few times. Everyone seemed to enjoy them the best. We all ate again but not as a group; it was eat when you got hungry type of thing but I did most of the cooking. It was close to nine and starting to get dark so I went to the camp to take a shower and change into my regular clothes. Once I came out I cooked a little more for Rich and his wife and also had a few more beers.



At nine thirty it was completely dark but Frank and June were still not back from their ride. Sal got a spotlight and put it on towards the lake so they could find the camp. Just about ten Sal got another spotlight and we were going out to look for them when we heard the sound of their motor coming back. They said they got lost and finally found their way back to the camp thanks to the spotlight. She changed and we headed home and she drove as I had too much to drink. The last thing I remember was trying not to fall asleep so I could get laid when we got home. I also wanted to help her drive home but I fell asleep thinking of screwing her and had my big hard-on.



I'm sorry to say I woke up with a big piss hard-on and was sleeping in the car in our driveway. I got up and pissed on the lawn knowing I wouldn't make it in the house in time. I made it to the couch and fell asleep right there for the night.
I heard a bang and it was the newspaper hitting the metal screen-door so I woke up. It was seven so I put the coffee on and went up stairs to take a shower. June was naked lying on the bed covered with a sheet. She was naked the minute I pulled the sheet away to look at her hot tits and pussy. Her pussy was matted once again and I figured this is how it is in the water all day or after a shower. 



Her pussy hair was cut like a diamond pattern, which it never was before. She always just had a big bush of hair. I once again covered her up and took my shower. As I was taking my shower I started to feel sick and like I was going to pass out so I cut it short. I went downstairs to drink some coffee and feel better but I didn't so I lay on the couch and fell asleep.

June woke me up at ten after she had some coffee. She said she tried to wake me when we came home but I was dead to the world. She made breakfast but I wasn't too hungry so I didn't eat much. We talked about yesterday and she told me how scared she was once they couldn't find the camp. She said they must have gotten all turned around on the lake and everything looked so different at night.



Well, at the son's house, I made sure to get my appetite back as they had steaks and baked potatoes. Damn, it was good and I was feeling a lot better. He offered me a beer but I turned it down because I did not want to start all over with the drinking.
Ron and Alice finally announced that they were going to get married in September. We all hugged and kissed each other and gave them our permission and congratulations. They had been living with each other for just over two years by then. Ron and I drank up a storm as Alice told June what the plans were and how June could help. They were making all kinds of plans as Ron and I drank. They had told her family yesterday at a party at their house. 



Ron told me how his job was doing and how Alice just got a big promotion on her job. He said they would live in their house for five years and then have a house built to their specifications. They wanted two kids, a boy and a girl, but would take whatever they got, which we laughed about. The time passed fast and then it was time for the nightly news so we headed home, telling them we would talk during the week.
We talked all the way home and even more when we got in bed. I tried to make a move on her but she said, "Not tonight. I'm too wound up with plans for the wedding." 



I pulled her hand to my hard cock and she asked, "Is this for real?"

"You bet your ass it is for real."



"When did all this happen?"



"Some time today and it is the real thing so let's beat a track for the bedroom before it changes its mind."



We both were naked by the time we hit the bedroom. She pulled me on to the bed and held on to my pecker all the way. It was like a honeymoon all over again as we went right after each other. I was feeling her up like a kid at a drive-in show. I could feel my penis and it was so hard that I thought it would break the skin and explode all over the place. She still wouldn't let go of it and, damn, it felt so good to have her hands on me.
It wasn't too long and the both of us were in the sixty-nine position. Both of us were sucking and licking for all we were worth. Just like a young kid I was ready to fire a load. I told her I was about to cum and she kept on sucking and I finally shot in her mouth. She just continued to suck and clean it all off my cock.


We both lay exhausted and talked to each other. She kept saying how lucky she was to have me back into her sex life and never wanted me to go away again. We cuddled while feeling each other up and then got right back into the sex. In twenty minutes I think we tried 10 different positions before I came again.
We went downstairs for a drink and then back to the bedroom. After talking some more, it was back to trying some more of the positions that we liked. It was now harder for me to cum so I was able to get her off several times. I could pump fast and hard and she loved it.

We have never done anal before and I was tonguing and fingering her ass.

She finally told me to put the big guy in her ass, as she wanted to try it. As I tried to slide it in she was saying that it hurt too bad and to take it out so we finally gave up on it. I did shoot in her pussy after we took a shower. I was shooting big loads as I guess it had built up in me. We finally both had fallen asleep because I woke up to the alarm going off for work.
The next night, Monday; it was the same type of round for both of us. I could only shoot twice that night as I guess I'm getting older and not a young guy anymore. We did try anal again and I finally did get it in, she liked it so much she was telling me to do it harder to her. She had bought some lube from the drug store that turned out to be the magic lotion that we needed as it got the job done. We both fell asleep. 



Tuesday I called home at five and left a message I would be late. She called me at the office and asked how late and I said about seven. She said she had to leave at six to feed Fran's dog and then would go to her school night to reregister to take their first summer class. She said she might be late coming home and not to wait up. When I got off at seven I drove over to Frank's house but went to a wooded area behind his house and then went in the woods to the hill where I could overlook his house. I saw June's car there and knew now she didn't go to school like she said. It was eight then and school started at seven until eleven from the ads I saw about night school.



I drove back home and got something to eat as I looked for my bow hunting camouflage gear. I had a ski mask that covered my whole face except for the eyes and then rolled up to look like a regular hat. I knew I had five hundred yards to cover to get to Frank's house in the dark and didn't know how it would be to travel in the dark but I was about to find out.



I parked my car in what is known as a lovers' lane and headed out for the house about nine thirty. It was spotty seeing as the clouds would come and go in front of the moon. I was smart enough to wear safety glasses so I didn't get poked in the eyes. I did get hit by a branch and cut my face slightly. I finally got near their back property and was out of the high grass so I crawled in the soft cut grass. He lived in a new area where the houses were far apart from each other.



I could see the eight-foot high privacy fences they had around the pool area. It was thirty feet by thirty feet and had one end attached to the patio sliding glass doors. It was hundred feet away from me. I crawled up on my stomach and it took a few minutes to get there. They would not be able to see me but any neighbors might be able to see me if I walked on up to the fence. There were no light coming from the pool area, keeping me from seeing through the fence, so I took my knife out to cut a hole in the wood big enough to see. There were June and Frank swimming in the deep end of the pool. I couldn't tell if they had their suits on or not. I know they were grabbing each other below the water.