The Cycle Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been twenty minutes when the both of them got out of the water butt naked. They ran to the diving board and dove in. There was just enough light coming from the patio doors of the den for me to just make them out. I had a nice view when the clouds moved past the moon. They finally got out of the pool and went to a chaise lounge. She lay down and he started eating her out. Next I heard a crash when the lounge broke. He got up and they got into a sixty-nine and continued on the ground. My mind was going a mile a minute on what I should do and I had hard time thinking.

I got up and walked back not caring if someone spotted me or not. It was now completely dark and I had a rough time finding the way back to the car. When I got back I put the hunting gear away and took a shower, as I smelled like dog shit. I was in our bed when at eleven twenty she came home. I pretended to be asleep and had the sleeping pill container on the bed stand so she saw that and gave up on me.



I lay there thinking of what I was going to do about June. I figured I was a nice guy to her and said she could have sex with guys but not my friends or anyone that we knew. Damn, she had me made out to be a wimp with all my friends. I thought what Fran had said; she didn't want thirty years go down the drain; she would take him back. Here I was losing my wife and all my friends. The friends had to add up to way over a hundred years of friendship. Sure, she will say she is sorry and want me to forgive her. Well, good luck to that June.



At breakfast June informed me that Alice and our daughter Doris were coming over Wednesday and Thursday night to go over the invitation list for the wedding. She said they wanted to come over on Friday or Saturday but she said with girls' night out Friday and feeding Fran's dog was too much. Plus Saturday we go out for dinner and have sex that night like old times now that I can get it up again. She figured the other nights would be better.

She asked what I thought about it. I was thinking to myself, 'no, go fuck Frank and have a good time,' but I told her that was okay with me. That morning when I went to work early I found dog shit all over my car seat. I must have crawled through it when I was on Frank's yard. I cleaned it up and went off to work. The whole car smelled like dog shit as I drove with the windows down in the heat. I stopped at my boss's office and had a long talk with him.



I told Barry I needed so time off and needed the company to suck it up and pay for it. I told him I would pay it back with overtime within the next few months. There were a lot of friends that knew June so I didn't want to take vacation time because she would find out that I was not working and want to know what was up. Barry finally agreed and said as long as it was only three days I wouldn't have to bother paying it back. He said he would take care of it and would tell the people I was on a business trip for them. We shook hands and I left to go house hunting.



First I called June and told her I would be out of town till Saturday around noon. She tried to kid me, saying, "You mean I don't get any sex till Saturday night?" I said, "it looks like that." 



Then I stopped and got a cell phone, as I never had one before. I was surprised at all the things you could do with it. Text messages and taking pictures -- are amazing! Next I hit a realtor's office and gave them the price range I wanted to move into. I wanted a fixer upper place so I could keep busy and occupy my mind. It was Friday before she came up with the right place for me. It was a fairly new place but run down from rental people and I knew I could do a lot with it. I gave her a check and signed up with an offer on it that I thought for sure would be refused but tried anyway.

I was sleeping at Sal's camp and he didn't know about it but I knew where the key was. I didn't think he would really mind anyway. Well, I was getting ready to go check on June when my cell phone rang. It was the lady at the realtor with a counter-offer. We talked and I came up with a few more dollars and got the house. I was happy, as I was now off to spy on June. 
I parked across from the highway waiting for June to go by and when she did it was a little earlier then I figured. I followed her to Frank's but parked up on the hill to watch the whole place. 



Then I saw Rich's car pull up about five minutes later. Both Frank and June came out and she kissed Rich with a big kiss a lot more intimately than just friends. They got in Rich's car and took off. There was no way I could follow from as far away as I was. I went back to our house and they weren't there. I stayed there till dark. I then drove to the hill and all three cars were in the driveway so I headed down to his house with the car. No crawling through shit this time.



I parked a block away from their house and walked up trying to stay in the shadow as I walked. When I hit his property I hid by the cars and looked around as I crawled up to the fence. I then dug another hole in the fence and this one was closer to the action. It was now ten thirty as I finished my hole in the fence. All the time I could hear all three in the pool laughing and fooling around. I saw them get out at different times and none of them had suits on, as they were all naked. Within twenty minutes June was in a chair and Rich was eating her out. Then Frank got up next to her and she took his cock in her mouth. That went on for awhile and then Rich climbed up on her and pushed his cock into her as she shoved Frank out of the way.

I took some pictures through the hole with the cell phone and hoped they came out as there wasn't too much light. When they finished screwing, Rich went in the house. Frank stood by her and she reached for his cock again. I then called her on her cell phone. She had forgotten to shut it off.

"Hello," she said as she looked for an ID number but I had blocked it.



"Hi, June. What's going on? Are you having fun with the girls?"



She motioned for Frank not to say anything at all.

"Oh, we are having fun. When will you be home, John?"



"Oh, I should be home by noon. Do you miss me, darling?"



"Oh, yes, I love you so much and miss you, John," just then Frank grabbed her left hand and stuck his cock into her palm.



I laugh into the phone as I asked,

"What do you have in your left hand?"



"Why, what do you mean? What are you talking about?" as she shook his cock free from her hand.



"Oh, just that I'm watching a porn flick on the hotel TV and the girl has a cock in each hand and I know you must have your phone in your right hand so I asked what was in you left hand." 



"Well, I really got to go. I'm in the ladies room and more girls just came in. Bye, honey."

She hung up and reached for a drink while talking to Frank but I couldn't hear. Then I moved up by the house and stuck the cell phone over the fence and hoped I aimed it right and took some more pictures. When Rich came out of the house, they all huddled and I couldn't hear what they were talking about. 



As I looked at the house I saw some movements and I could make out a large guy in there. I wondered who it was or if they even knew he was in the house because they had their backs to the house. Then I made my way back to the car. As I sat there thinking about the whole fucked up mess, I saw a figure coming down the shadows of the street. It was a guy carrying some stuff. I didn't know if he robbed the stuff or what. I don't know why but I followed him when he got in his car and took off.



He stopped at the first bar he came to. I saw him go inside and then to the men's room. I went back to his car and saw it was camera equipment. Could this be the PI Fran was going to hire? I broke the window and took the stuff and jumped in my car while taking off for the camp. I saw it was all spy equipment that a private eye would use. One of the cameras I could up load to a computer if I had one. The others I didn't know how to use so it was all-junk to me. I would have to contact him as his card was on one of the bags. Fran might have hired him; who knows. I hid the stuff in Sal's camp and headed for my house. With the computer there, I could upload the pictures.



When I got home I drove by first to see if she was home. She wasn't so I then parked on another street and went home to upload the pictures. It was the same shots I took only more of them and better quality than mine. I opened up a new account on Yahoo and sent them there, then erased them from the computer. I didn't turn any lights on. I grabbed a few beers, and then headed to sleep in the basement. I had set my watch to alarm at six thirty. I went upstairs when I woke up and showered and changed my clothes. I figured she would be home by eight or so.

I wasn't sure if she would stay over but I could see that they were drinking a lot so I guess she stayed over to drink and screwed some more. I made coffee and eggs and even made some for her and set a plate of eggs and coffee in her special coffee cup. I finished at eight and watched TV in the kitchen and drank coffee till I heard her car in the driveway at nine. She came rushing in after unlocking the door and saw me and her face turned completely white. She was surprised that I was home.



"John, when did you get home?"



"I got home a few minutes after eight. The cab from the airport left me off. I fixed breakfast for us and then went to get you up from the bedroom and to my surprise you weren't in bed."



"Honey, let me sit down a minute."



"Your eggs are cold and so is the coffee. You want me to make you some more?"



"Oh, no, thanks, honey. I got up early and went out for breakfast. I drove over to Alice and Ron's house to talk to her about the wedding."



"Wow, I haven't talked to her in a few days. I better give them a ring,"

I said as I reached for the portable phone that I had placed on the kitchen table.



"Don't call her, honey. I didn't go in as I figured it was too early so I would let them sleep, seeing it's a Saturday. I was going shopping after I ate but it's a good thing I came home 'cause you are here."



"I thought that was funny when I asked what was in you left hand last night as I was watching the porn flick. The girl had both her hands on cocks. It feels good to watch a porn flick again and to be able to get hard again. We should watch one now and see if we can do it three times just like old days."

I knew she was sore and would never go for it.



"My left hand? I didn't know what you were talking about last night but now

I see. Well, maybe tonight, honey. I don't feel too good now; my stomach is upset. That is why I got up early. Tonight if I feel better we will do it, honey."

"What's in your left hand, honey," it was a bag that she had her clothes in from last night that she was still holding onto under the table. I figured her toys and swimsuit plus who knows what else. She didn't answer me.



"Yes, I guess it was funny last night but what is in your left hand now," I asked again.



"Just some clothes I was giving to the rescue mission but didn't feel good so I will drop them off another time." 



I reached in my pocket and hit the pre-set number for our home phone. It rang and I picked up the mobile phone on the kitchen table when it rang.


"Hello," the phone was dead but I make her think I was talking on it.



"Hi, Mrs. Jones (from across the street). How are you?"



"Yes, everything is okay over here. Why do you ask that?"



"Oh, both cars where gone last night and then you just saw June coming home now and figured something was wrong."



"No my car is at work. I was out of town last night but June was home for awhile after work then she went drinking with her girlfriends and I guess she got home late and while you were in bed and you didn't see her car."



"Oh, you're sure her car was never home as you've been up sick with a stomach bug. Well, the stomach bug is going around, I guess, as June has one."



"Okay, I'll ask her. Hope you feel better, Mrs. Jones. Take care. Bye, now," as I hung up and looked hard at June.



"Mrs. Jones claims the car was never here when she looked over last night."



"I went to the drug store a few times after I got home to get something for my stomach. Is that all right with you and old lady Jones? For Christ's sake, its bad enough she's spying on me. Now I got you spying on me," as she took her bag and headed up stairs.



"Where you going, June?"



"Upstairs to lie down. I told you I don't feel good. Is that all right with you? How many times I got to tell you I don't feel good?"



Ten minutes later I heard the shower running so she was taking a shower. Bet to clean all the cum off her. I walked up the stairs and found her bag way in the back of her closet. It had some toys in it plus a jar of KY jelly. I dumped it on the bed and went into the bathroom. I open the shower door and first notice her pussy was shaved bare. She had bite marks all over her legs. The bite marks were also on her body plus lots of them on her tits. She tried to cover them up but I had already seen all the damage I needed to see. 



"Close the fucking door and get out," she said.

I did and it is a wonder it didn't shatter to pieces. I went down stairs as my buddies were pulling up out front. They had my car and a moving van that I had rented. I had already tagged the stuff in the basement that I wanted loaded since I knew she would not go down there. They brought big plastic boxes from work to load most of my things into. I gave them a list, plus told them anything with a green tag goes into the truck. They started in the cellar as I got my gun collection loaded into my car for safekeeping.



Within an hour we had the cellar cleaned out of my stuff and went upstairs. As we did June came down and saw the moving van on the front lawn.

June said, "What the hell is a moving van on the front lawn for?"



"I would think a moving van is signifies that someone is moving out but then I'm not as smart as you are." 



She flew upstairs in tears and slammed the bedroom door. We all followed her with our big plastic buckets and went right in the bedroom as she was bawling away.



"Why don't you go in the spare bedroom so I can clear my stuff out of the room to move out?" 



She got off the bed and ran into the bathroom and then later into the spare bedroom. Half an hour later and I was on the road with the guys. We pulled up to the house I was in the process of buying and unloaded my stuff there. The owner said I could store things there as long as I wasn't going to back out of the house deal.



I called into work and told him I needed one more day and my boss told me to go ahead and take it. He told me that June was calling and he didn't know anything to tell her. I went to a lawyer and he asked why I wasn't letting Sal handle the house deal. I told him I had a little trouble with my friends and wanted him to handle it. Plus I would be getting a divorce and I wanted him to handle it too. He informed me everything would be split fifty-fifty and I told him that would be good. Just as long as it was a fast divorce, that was all that mattered. He said that both parties had to agree to make it a fast one. He said he knew the house I was getting and we should have no problem with it and it would go fast.



Tuesday I tried to pull into my parking place but June's car was in it. I parked in another spot and she came over.



"Just what is going on, John?"



"June, you're not that dumb. You know fucking well what is going on. I moved out and that's the end of us. I don't like to see my wife with bite marks all over her body. You got any dumb fucking questions; I'll be giving you my lawyer's name. But please don't ask too many dumb fucking questions as it costs me plenty every time he has to answer you."



"Can't we talk this through?"



"Sure, pick a restaurant as I don't have a place to eat anymore and I still have to eat. So let me know where and when. Just email it to the company account and after they all read it I'll hear about it and meet you there." 



"I'll cook at home. I'll make your favorite."



I walked away as I said,

"A restaurant, June, a neutral site or nothing at all. The ball is in your court. Goodbye." 



When I sat at my desk, I found I had twenty messages. Most were from June but four were from Fran wanting to have me call her as soon as I got the message. I called her and she asked me to come right over. So I headed on over to her and Frank's house. It sure looked different in the daylight.



"Hi, Fran. What's going on? How was your trip back home to mom?"



"I'm too upset to talk about the trip. That fucking husband of mine is fucking your wife with another dumb ass guy. They fucked right in my house and in my pool. Can you believe that? I bet she fucked Fluffy the dog too, the little whore. If I didn't hire some dumb ass detective, I would have proof but someone broke in his car and took everything. Now he has to spy all over again."



"Where was the stuff stolen?"



"He didn't say and I didn't ask."



"Find out for me. I know a lot of kids from the baseball league. I might be able to find the kids and get his stuff back."



"Let me call him now." 



She called and then told me the address and the bar's name. I told her I thought I could get the stuff back. The PI said that there was a hundred in it for me to get it back with no questions asked. He said he wanted his equipment back and that was his main concern. I told her I knew all the kids in the area and thought it was a sure thing I could get the stuff back. She gave me a list of what was missing. 



Fran said,

"When I talked with the PI, he told me it would be better if he checked on Frank while I was out of town so I gave him the go ahead a week early."



"Did you talk to Frank yet?"



"No, I didn't but he knows I'm mad as hell. With the PI not having any proof in pictures I have to wait on it."



"I walked out on June Saturday as she spent the night away fucking Frank," I told her.



"I talked to June today and she talked like everything was normal when I asked to talk to you. She said you were out of town for a few days and she would tell you I wanted to talk to you. I wanted to call her a whore but I couldn't till I get evidence in my hand even though I know she is the one."


We talked till one and then I went back to work. She didn't know if she would take Frank back or not. Right then she wanted to hire a hit man for him but time will tell what she comes up with. There was an email from June on where to meet that night and I sent a reply back that I would meet her at seven.



I showed up a half-hour late and she was fit to be tied.
"I didn't think you would show up."



"For better or worse, isn't that how it goes?"



"Let me explain what happened, John, so you know where I'm coming from."



"That sounds good. Go ahead."



"Well, it was girls' night out but I went to a bridal shower. They had gag gifts of different toys and nighties and way too much to drink. I had so much to drink I couldn't drive home. Well, there were three of us left and the other two were lesbians. I must have passed out and when I woke up one was eating my pussy and the other sucking my tits. Just before I woke up I was dreaming of you and I must have been pumping my pussy into her face. She was hot to go and so was I, so we had all night of sex. I'm sorry, John, I know I shouldn't have done it but that's how I got all the bite marks and other marks on my body." She put her head down and cried.



"Wow, you must have drank a lot because you never liked to watch that part in the porn shows."



"I know I drank way too much and some of the girls brought pot to the party and I had smoked a couple with the other girls. It's just so crazy and they marked my body up pretty good with all the bite marks. Then when we showered they shaved my pussy like they had it. The only reason I did all this was because of the pot and the drinking.