The Dancer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pascal smiled at her with a secretive smile and said, "That works for me." They both felt more comfortable with each other and were soon relaxed and enjoying each other's company.

As they entered Pascal provide their tickets to Mrs. Norma Blackall, an English teacher, and chaperone for this evening. Next, they had the official picture for the prom and then entered the gym, which had been decorated very nice considering it was a gym.

"Sorry about the gym, but money is short and..."

Mira cut him off, "While it is true we want to a club for our prom, I am sure we will have just as much fun here and will dance just as well if not better here as I did last week. Besides your aunt informed me that you're a pretty good dancer and that is more than I can say for Enric Lopez."

"That was your date?"

"Yes. Enough about him and last week's prom and the difference in buildings. Let's find a table so that I can drop my bag and let's dance."

The two did that very thing and they danced every dance for well over ninety minutes, when Mira said, "Whoa cowboy I need a drink and a rest. You are a great dancer, but I just can't go on without a break. These heels are killing me."

The others at the prom had been watching the couple with admiration. Not only was she gorgeous, and sexy, but he was tall and handsome and he moved with a smoothness most teenage boys never knew. They danced like professionals and were the admiration of most of the girls, but it wasn't until they danced the tango that the males and some females were all eyes and hormones. Together they made an incredibly sexy couple, lost in each other's eyes and somehow separate from the other prom dancers and the world itself. Their movements were smooth and yet dramatic and at the same time provocative, enticing and tantalizing. Like, two natural lovers that were intent on their mating dance, that one might have watched on Nature by National Geographic.

"Okay let get you to the table and then I'll get us some refreshments."

"Where or who taught you to dance like that?"

"Well a part of it was my mother and aunt, however, the best teacher was seaman first class Brenda Hatter. She was a corpsman under my mother's watch when we were in San Diego and she loved to dance. So when school was out for the day, I went to the hospital to do my homework and wait for my mom to finish her duty. Brenda a Latino from Texas, would come in when every she had free time and we would turn on the radio and whatever came on we dance to it. After four years of Brenda guidance and my mother's tutelage she signed me up with a professional dance studio at her last station and after two years with them, I was their youngest instructor."

"Well, all your teachers need a big thank you. You are fantastic."

"Thank you, but you followed me in all the dances and the tango is not something the average dancer can just step into and dance the way you danced. I think you have had some dance lessons also, but I am glad you are enjoying yourself." Mira blushed and waved his comments away, but at the same time, she smiled with an inner satisfaction that she was his equal and that they had been all night the center of attraction. She was so much happier this night as compared with her own senior prom.

Not only was Pascal the perfect date in looks, manners, consideration, and abilities, but he was also easy to be with and she felt drawn to him and the warmth he generated in her. "I'll get those drinks." Pascal stood and walked out into the lobby where the refreshments had been set up. He picked up a couple of Cokes and some cookies and was returning to the gym when Mira came storming out of the gym and almost knocked Pascal over.

"Oh sorry Pascal." She took the cookies out of his hands and helped steady him on his feet.

"Can we leave now!"

"Why what's wrong?"

"Enric Lopez is here with the girl that he stole from the other guy last week. I do not want to be around him! I have been enjoying our date and the evening so much, I don't want to spoil it and he will only cause problems and rune it for me."

"Where is he?"

"That's him with the blonde talking with the teacher near the locker room."

Pascal turned and saw Enric and the two females. "That's Constance Daratt and her mother Mrs. Helen Daratt a science teacher her at the school."

"Well last week Constance came to my school prom with one of the boys from my school, that is when Enric and I came into the club. He took one look at her and left me standing there like a potted plant. Enric when up to here and began putting the moves on her until the guy tried to stop him. Enric turned and punched him in the face and his brother Lucero Lopez and his girl friend Rita Bushart pulled him and the girl out of there. They left with that girl, and her date was sitting on the floor with a bloody nose. Me I was standing in the middle of the dance floor all alone. With everyone started to stare at me and make comments and then they would laugh and point at me, and the kid still on the floor, and not in a good way. I don't want to go through that again. Now, will you please take me home or something?"

"Okay, sure." He took Mira's hand and led her out to the limo where they found the driver asleep in the front seat. Once he was awake they speed back across the city toward Mira's home.

In the back seat, Mira and Pascal were just talking and sharing when Pascal shared the story of the old weathered map he had received from his mother. Mira said, "I have enjoyed this evening a lot and I don't want it to end. What if when we got to my house we could change into some regular clothes and then go in search for your lose base?"

"You really want to do that?"

"I want to do whatever makes you happy, and I think right now there is a treasure to be found in your old weathered map." said Mira "Besides these heels are killing my feet and I want my sneakers. Okay?" With that, Mira leaned in and kissed Pascal softly on the lips with her hands on each side of his face. He felt her tongue probe his lips and then dart back into her mouth as though testing the waters.

Mira's hand slide down into Pascal's lap and stroked his penis through his tux trousers. Pascal kissed her and held her close to him and made her feel special; not like last week's prom. As they crossed the bridge Mira unzipped Pascal's trousers and fished his rigid cock out of his shorts and then leaned forward and took the head into her mouth. Her right hand moved up and down his shaft, while her tongue swirled around his penis head and sucked his penis deeper into her mouth.

Pascal continued kissing her neck and started to lightly rub her bare back. Mira then took his hand and slide it under the slit on the side of her dress and his fingers felt the silky smooth material of her panty hose. Pascal was pleasantly surprised to find she was already extremely wet even through her panties and nylons. Pascal then slid his hand up the front of her pantyhose and with two fingers leading the way hooked the front of her pantyhose and over the elastic band and then began to pull them and her silk thong down so that his fingers could search out the soft wet inner channel. Once his fingers began caressing the smooth folds of her outer lips and parted them to probe her and to tantalize her clit, she responded with a soft moan, trying to keep her voice down so the driver wouldn't hear; while she continued to sucked and stroked his engorged cock deep in her mouth.

Then his fingers were inside her and she was still bent forward sucking his cock and jacking him at the same time. Pascal knew he would not last much longer when he reached over and very slowly pulled the one shoulder strap off of her shoulder. Mira gasped, but didn't resist; she then hummed her approval. Pascal started fondling her breasts and kissing her back and shoulders while both his hands explored her very private areas. Her nipples hardened under his tweaking and he could feel his excitement building deep down in his balls, with her mouth on his cock he tried to warn her that he was very close to coming, but she simply ignored his warning and pumped her head up and down his shaft all the faster. Pascal contented himself with finger fucking her with one hand and stroking her smooth breast with the other as his hips began to lift off the seat in anticipation of her downward stroke.

It was not long after that Pascal exploded into her mouth and she drank in all that he had. Mira then sat back up completely exposing her tits to the driver. She was leaning back in the seat, totally absorbed in Pascal's sucking on her tits, he pulled her dress down to her hips, as he was sucking on one nipple, pinching the other, and his other hand still under her dress and deep inside of her pussy. She was starting to go crazy with all of this attention. Before she could come to her senses and bring this to a grinding halt, Pascal moved down onto the floor of the limo and pulled her pantyhose and panty down past her knees and parted her legs, and sunk his tongue into her pussy. "Oh my God!" Mira moaned, "What are you doing to me?" She never resisted his oral sex, but rather gave in to her desire.

There Mira was sitting in the back seat of the limo with her dress pulled around her waist like a puddle of gold, with her young breast totally exposed to the driver, while her prom date ate her pussy and fingered her vagina. Yet Mira didn't even try to cover herself up. Her pussy was dripping with her juices and Pascal couldn't lick her up fast enough. She was moving quickly toward her first orgasm of the night, so he thought it wise to redirect his efforts. Pascal wanted this to last the entire night so he reached out and pulled her panty and pantyhose back up over her abdomen and pulled the dress back over her legs and then lifted the top of the dress back up over her breasts as he kissed her lips again. This time they each tasted the others cum as well as their own. Pascal moved to the seat beside her just as the driver stopped the car in front of her sister's apartment.

Upon reaching Mira's home the two young people got out and sent the limo home and entered the house. Her sister had left her a note: 'I have gone out dancing with Richard. If you beat me home I hope you had a good time, if not I will see you when you get home.' "My sister and Richard are out dancing. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, all that dancing burns of the calories."

Mira turned and began to remove her dress, letting it puddle softly around her feet. She wore no bra and only a tiny transparent thong under sheer to the waist pantyhose. Her skin was utterly smooth, lightly tanned, flawless, like satin. She rested her hands on Pascal's shoulders and then gently shook her breasts in his face, the hard protruding nipples almost grazing his nose. Then Mira stepped out of her stilettos heels and sank nearly four or five inches, before turning and walked out of the room. Pascal stood there frozen, his eyes locked onto her buttocks which moved with such precession and yet so delinquently that he had a hard-on to match all hard-ons in seconds. Mira peeked back around the corner and murmured her appreciation, then she hooked her index finger several times to draw him back the hall to her bedroom.

Once in her bedroom Mira turned and began to work the panty hose and the thong down over the perfect globes of her buttocks. The string caught momentarily in her crack, then the tiny scrap of silk was off and she stepped out of it. She turned back, one hand coyly shielding her pubes. Then she slowly raised her hands, a finger sliding over her flat stomach, and Pascal saw his blind date's smooth naked mound and deep pussy slit. He caught his breath at the perfection of the vision.

Mira gyrated her hips, smoothing her thighs sensuously, cupping her breasts and circling her light pink nipples with her fingertips. She put one foot on the edge of the bed next to her and turned her body slightly, giving him a clear view of her swollen pink pussy with its soft cushiony lips. Then she turned around, and with her feet slightly apart she slowly touched her toes. Her beautiful ass and thighs opened up before Pascal's gaze and he memorized every square inch of her love nest, neat puckered anus, and rounded labia. Mira then rolled her hips, making her pussy open up further, and leaned back until her thighs were pushing against Pascal and her pussy was inches away from his aching erection.

Pascal was lost in a sea of desire and riding a craft of uncertainty. He was still a virgin and although he was raised with only women around him he still remained extremely naive when it came to female anatomy and the act of love making. His head was swimming. This was his first nude female, other than on line or in books!

Pascal's fingers began to move and he could not have stopped himself even if he wanted to. He took her in his arms and turned her back around and kissed her. This time his mouth opened at her probe and his hands covered every inch of her body he could reach while standing. Mira opened his trousers and pushed them and his undershorts down his legs, and once his erect penis was free it seems to flop into the exact location of her pussy. She was sex incarnate, teasing him beyond endurance. He almost grabbed her hips and pulled her onto him, but did not. Pascal stepped back reached down and removed a condom from his trouser pocket and handed it to Mira. She dropped to her knees and engulfed his already hard cock with her mouth, while she removed the foil wrapper. Pascal ripped off the tux jacket and shirt, while she rolled the condom over his engorged cock.

Pascal helped her back up and then onto the bed, where he joined her and continued to kiss her lips, her face, her ears, her eyes, her neck, etc. While at the same time one hand rubbed, kneaded, twisted, tweaked, and squeezed her ample firm young breasts. With the other hand, he rubbed. tweaked, squeezed, and plunged into her pussy as she increased her wetness exponentially to his other activities.

When they were both breathing heavily and aroused to the point of discomfort Pascal entered her with short soft strokes. After several of his attempts to go deeper was blocked, his eyes locked onto Mira's with a look of bewilderment and surprise. She smiled and a twinkle in her eye said it all, but for his benefit, she added, "I am still a virgin. You're going to have to push your way in. It's okay I am ready."

All of Pascal's predetermined ideas of who and what she was were blown away and he enjoyed her for several long minutes before they both felt their release and satisfaction. After a short rest, they did it again and again. Finally, they were both wasted so they both washed and got dressed. Mira in jeans, sweatshirt, and sneakers. Pascal in one of Richard running outfits that was in her sister's bedroom and his dress shoes.

The two teens gathered the map, flashlights, pocket knife, car keys, wallets, and climbed into Mira's car and speed off toward the coast and the ball field. They made a quick pit stop at a fast food place for burgers, fries and a drink before they arrived after midnight and searched all around without any success. Cold tired and hungry again they returned to the car for warmth and to once again search the map.

Pascal said, "We have been all over this area and haven't seen any way in. They must have bulldozed over all the old stair ways when they build the ball field."

"What about drainage pipes?" inquired Mira.

"What about them? asked Pascal.

"Well if you build below the surface this close to the water you would need to drain the water away from the lower levels or it would flood. So the drains probably run into the ocean and perhaps are only available at low tide."

"Low tide would be about now. Let's walk down onto the beach and see." The two teens left the car and hurried down the steep embankment to the stones strewn beach. There was also drift wood, trash, large stones, and vegetation all along the steep bank. Pascal notices a small stream of water immerging from under a large rock surrounded by small trees and shrubs. The investigated and discovered a concrete pipe about two foot in diameter with an iron grate built into the concrete and a small stream of water coming out. "This might just be a storm drain from the streets." Pascal offered.

"Looks like you're right. Oh well, it was worth a shot." They both turned to leave when they heard a very low sound of music coming from the pipe. Both teens stopped and looked at each other and then at the pipe again. Mira began climbing the bank above the pipe and discovered a small cave like opening a few feet above the pipe and further back in the vegetation. Pascal climbed up the bank and joined Mira at the cave entrance. The surface of the cave was hard packed like it had been well used and so they started duck walk back into the opening with their flashlights illuminating their forward progress. As the cave like opening turned to the left they came to a concrete wall with a steel door mounted in the wall. Pascal pushed the door and it swung back on well-oiled hinges to reveal a small room with old machinery lining each wall and at the other end of the room was a standard size metal door. "This must have been a service entrance and that must lead into the bunker," said Pascal.

"Well? Lead on already." Barked Mira in a whisper.

Pascal crosses the room and slowly opened the door which revealed a long hallway running parallel to the coast, with many doors on the ocean side and only two on the land side. At each end, there had been stair wells apparently leading up to the surface but now the shafts were filled with rubble from above. The music was coming from the land side and so Pascal quietly opened the doors on the ocean side first to inspect what treasures they may hold. There were two empty rooms apparently sleeping quarters during the war, the other four were an old wash room, a former radio room and office, the third a galley, and pantry. The only doors left were the two on the land side. As Pascal approached the door Mira held his arm snugly and stayed behind him for protection.

As the door opened the noise of the music was louder and the room seems to be illuminated by fire, they turned off their flashlights and waited for their eyes to adjust. After a short period of time, they could make out the patterns of the flame reflecting off the opposite wall. As they slowly pushed open the door, the scene that opened before Pascal and Mira made them look first at each other and then back at the scene through the small gap in the door and gasp.

There in the room where six people from the prom. Constance Daratt who was laying on an old mattress on the floor surrounded by hundreds of candles and totally nude. Rita Bushart who was also nude and sitting on Constance's upper chest with her hairy crouch in Constance's mouth, while Lucero Lopez was fucking Constance's pussy and reaching around Rita's thin frame and playing with Rita's tits.

Hanging from the middle of the room was a nude Tabitha Baccarat in a swing or hammock type contraption so that her arms and legs were spread out in all four directions and her head and body were supported from above; her long glossy red hair hanging down over the top of the swing or hammock almost to the concrete floor. Her prom date Harvey Quiller had his long thin cock in her mouth and was kneading her naked breast; while Enric Lopez also nude was standing between her wide spread legs fucking her bald pussy with abandonment. The six teens were so engrossed in their sexual activity, loud music, and the fact that the only light was the hundred or so candles burning away that none of them noticed or heard Pascal and Mira.

The music coming from a battery operated disk player covered the noise of the closing door; as Pascal motioned to Mira to go back to the service door and he followed. Once outside and back down on the beach they shared their observations before they returned to Mira's car and sat there for a while talking and sharing their thoughts. Pascal said to Mira, "Tabitha Baccarat is a relative of my uncle. You may remember seeing him at the prom. He's the high school principal and he married Tabitha's mother Heather after her divorce from Richard Baccarat."