The Dancer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather having finished her shower came back into the room drying herself and then dressing slowly watching her daughter being eaten out by her husband's nephew. Heather then said, "I am going back into the city Tabitha. When you two finish will you take Pascal home?"

"Yes Mom, but only if I get to fuck him a whole lot more."

"You have the room until 10 a.m. but I think his mother may be concerned if he misses his dinner. Have fun you two. Oh, and Pascal remember you and Mira need to keep our secrets."

"I remember." mumbled Pascal into Tabitha's vagina.

Tabitha said in a low growl of a voice, "I am so fucking wet for you."

Pascal took that as his invitation to rolled over on top of Tabitha and drove his now hard cock into her very wet and gaping pussy.

"Roll over onto your back Pascal," Tabitha demanded.

He rolled on to his back his cock still nestled inside her vagina.

"I love young men. I really do. They are always ready." She sat there for a while. It was warm soft and incredible. Pascal had never felt something so amazing before. He started to move under her. He wanted more. He wanted to see what would happen.

"Pascal tell me when you are about to cum. I want to know," she said looking into his eyes.

"I will." Pascal had cum in Heather and he had cum while mother and daughter had fucked each other but this would be his third ejaculation in less than two hours and he wasn't sure he could.

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No fucking way. I have been on the pill for over five years. I just want to enjoy the rush of your climax with you."

"How long have you been sexually active?"

"My first boy was at my thirteenth birthday party, and my first girl was when I was sixteen. Oh and my mother for the past three years since my father split. And you?"

"You're my third if I count your mother."

Tabitha gave him a huff sound and then slowly started to grind her body on his cock and groin area. Her long glossy red hair swinging down over her face and tantalizing her firm hard nipples.

"Oh, that's so fucking good." Tabitha cooed. "Fuck me harder."

Pascal couldn't really move very well but he thrust his hips up forcing his cock deeper into her pussy, although his body was telling him to move, fuck, and pump. She rode him with pleasure in every move. Tabitha sweeps her hair back off her face and their eyes locked on each other. Pascal felt her pussy muscles tighten and saw the strain on her face release as her juice dripped down over his balls.

Tabitha was now pounding him harder and harder and her hold on his cock tightened even more as she milked his cock like the teat of some cow. Hard, fast and incredible. Then she sat up. Pascal couldn't believe he was seeing her body and breasts bounce as she rode him.

She seemed to know he was getting close and slowed to let him recover a little and then Tabitha climbed off Pascal's still hard and crawled to the edge of the bed face down.

"Pascal come behind me and slide yourself back into my hot juicy pussy. This is called doggie," she said watching him as he got off the bed and walked behind her.

"Grab my hips, Pascal, after you slide into me. Now don't be nice. I want a good fucking. Stop if you need to. But I want you to hold me, pull me and fuck me!"

Still laying on the bed with her face to one side, Pascal entered her again and started to thrust in and out. He realized that he knew how to fuck without ever having been shown. However, he hadn't learned all the positions and when to use a different position or how to vary his thrust and where to apply pressure. All these and many other thoughts were running through his head as his hips moved with massive power and precision. Pascal was fucking her and hold her hips as required and his back arched as his hips pounded her ass and his dick thrust deep and deeper inside her.

"That's it Pascal!" she yelled "Fuck me, fuck your cousin! Fuck me."

Her pussy muscles pulled him deeper and harder as her body wiggled and writhed on the bed.

"I'm cumming," she screamed. "Fuck me, fuck me, shove that beautiful cock inside me."

"I am coming too!" added Pascal

Tabitha screamed with all her might and her pussy squeezed milking the cum out of his cock - it wasn't long before Pascal came again.

Tabitha's hand was back under her body worked her pussy rubbing her clit and sliding her fingers around his balls and kneading them to the point it hurt.

Tabitha stood up took Pascal's hand and drew him with her as they now entered the shower. The two seniors washed each other making absolutely sure that all breasts, crotches, and cock were clean before they dried dressed and rode back into the city.

*****

The next weekend Pascal and Mira planned on going to dinner and a concert. Pascal had borrowed his mother's car and had picked Mira up about seven. They had their dinner in a small restraint specializing in fresh sea food and then went on to the concert. Although they were enjoying the music, what they had on their minds was sex, the bunker and what was happening there and oh yes sex.

Even though Pascal told Mira that his mother was going to alert base security they both wanted to go back to the bunker one more time. They left the concert and drove to the ball field. When they arrived they discovered five other cars parked in different locations, but near the place where the path ran down over the steep bank to the beach. They noticed that two of the cars had Navy tags and they were afraid that this might be the Navy security forces. Both Pascal and Mira had talked about keeping Tabitha's secret and knew if they were questions they would not be able to keep quiet so they turn around and drove off.

Later that night when Pascal had returned home, his mother inquired about the concert. Pascal stretch the truth in that they had been there and had enjoyed the concert.

Then Ennate asked if next Friday he could keep his night open for her. Pascal said, "Sure, but why?

"When I was first in the Navy I was not in a hospital like I am now but was on a ship. You may remember me talking about those earlier years."

Pascal nodded his recollection.

"Well I had a call from an old Navy buddy and he is going to be in town on Friday and we're going to meet him and his family for dinner. I would like for you to come and be with me."

"Okay mom sure, sounds like fun."

*****

That Friday Ennate and Pascal drove over to the Petunias Prime Steak House Restaurant in Laurence Harbor near the Naval Hospital, after parking the car they went in and were greeted by Lieutenant Commander Dr. Kendrick Mulberry, Ennate's old boss, and his wife Mattie Mulberry their two children Esther age 22, and Larry age 19. Like Pascal, Larry was a graduating senior and his sister Ester was in her senior year at Michigan University. Kendrick age 48 had been reassigned to Laurence Harbor and would be taking over as Chief Doctor of Emergency Triage.

Also present was Mattie's sister Estela Wolfe and her family. Elroy Wolfe her husband and their two children Ellen age 21 and her younger brother Derek Wolfe who had just completed his senior year as a middle line backer and Most Valuable Player in the 4th District. Pascal, Larry, and Derek sat together and talked football and sports, while Ellen and Ester talked over colleges and sororities. The adults enjoyed their meal and talked about the hospital and the pros and cons of the area for Mattie and Kendrick's benefit.