The Dancer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira added, "That is the guy dating my sister."

"Do you think we should tell my uncle or you tell your sister?"

"I don't know. That would require us telling them where we saw them and why we were there."

"I hadn't thought of that." Added Pascal.

They were both tired and hungry again and since the sun was coming up they left and Mira drove Pascal home, and then returned to her sister's apartment.

That evening Pascal called Mira and they exchanged information and talked over how they should or should not share what they discovered. After Pascal got off the phone his mother came home from the hospital and she wanted to know all about the prom. Pascal shared everything that had happened, except the fact that he wasn't a virgin anymore, nor was Mira for that fact. He neglected to tell her about the ride to Mira home in the limo and the fact that he had sex with her in her bed multiple times. However, he did tell her about finding the old bunker and alluded to the fact that other kids were there before they came in and so they left so as not to cause trouble. He asks what he should do and Ennate suggested he and Mira should do nothing and that she would share his discovery with base security.

"So you like Mira?"

"Yeah, a lot. We can talk to each other like we have known each other for years. She is also a great dancer and we had so much fun showing off doing all types of dance moves, especially the tango"

"You didn't!" Pascal knotted his confirmation. "Well, I hope your uncle does blow a gasket. Are you going to see her again?"

"I would like to, but that depends on her and you of course."

"Let's take it one day at a time, but I like the effect she has had on you. Now let me get dinner

started.

The next day was Sunday and when Pascal returned from church the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Pascal?"

"Yes. Who's calling please?"

"This is your Aunt Heather L'Hommedieu. Are you free to talk?"

Pascal made the connection - his Uncle's new wife and the mother of Tabitha Baccarat. One of the teen prom goers that was in the old Navy bunker fucking like rabbits. But then hadn't he fucked Mira multiple times that same very night?

"Hi. What may I do for you?"

"Tabitha told me what happens in the bunker and that you and your date saw them having sex in the bunker. Have you told your mother or your uncle?"

"No. I only told my mom that we found the old bunker and that there were other people already there so we left. I did not tell her about Harvey Quiller and Tabitha or Constance Daratt, Rita Bushart and Lucero Lopez, and his brother Enric Lopez.

However, I did tell her how Enric Lopez stole Constance Daratt from her date at the prom last week and how he left his date Mira standing there like a discarded beer bottle, rejected and embarrassed in front of her peers. But most especially, I did not share the names of Harvey Quiller and Tabitha Baccarat. Is that what you are asking?"

"Yes Pascal, thank you. Pascal can I count on you and your date, to keep that a secret. That knowledge would ruin both Tabitha and your Uncle Paul."

"Does my uncle know?"

"No, I am trying to manage this quietly."

"So you want me to lie if asked?"

"Well, Yes, but only for their sake. You understand don't you?"

"No, I don't. I have not revealed who, or what they were doing there and I won't as long as I am not asked point blank, but if the Navy or my mom or my uncle were to ask who was there and what they were doing, I think I would have to share."

"Pascal it would kill your uncle! I can see that this is bothering you a great deal. Could you meet me this afternoon about 3:00 in front of the bank on Main Street. We can have a cup of coffee or coke and reason this out. Please?"

"All right, I'll be there, but I don't think there is anything that you can say that will change my mind. Goodbye."

Ninety minutes later Pascal was stepping into Heather L'Hommedieu car as she speeds off out of town. "There is a little place I love to eat at just outside of town. Hope you don't mind."

Twenty minutes later they pulled into the Spring Falls Way Station; an old coach house in the earlier century that offered good food, stiff drinks, and a bed for the night. It had been renovated over the years into a bed and breakfast and then later the bar and lunch and dinner trades had been added.

They sat down in a far corner booth that affords them a lot of privacy. They ordered a light lunch and drinks, but to Pascal's surprise, Heather ordered two lunches as they were shortly joined by Tabitha Baccarat her daughter. She and her mother were so much alike they could have been sisters. Both women had long somewhat curled red hair although Tabitha's was lighter from the sun exposure at the beach. Both were blessed with fair and smooth complexion, bright blue eyes and a very pleasant smile although Tabitha had larger breast then her mother both women stood about 5' 6" with slender and curved bodies. Neither were overtly sexy in dress or actions but at the same time, they both attracted males like moths to a flame.

"Were you successful with the project?" Heather asked.

"Yes, mother. After we eat and with your approval it can happen."

Pascal looked between the two. While technically they were not family except by his uncle being married to Heather they had spent some time together before and during the wedding. Although Tabitha was still a Baccarat and not his cousin Heather by law was his aunt. All of which made their conversation difficult. As they ate, the two women tried to convince Pascal to protect them and indirectly his mother's brother.

When they had finished Heather said, "Tabitha why don't you and Pascal move on while I settle the bill and then I will join you."

Tabitha took Pascal's hand and said, "Please come with me." She then lead him out of the dining room and around past the old bar to a flight of steps that lead up and over the bar so that one could look down into the bar. They came to the end of the baloney which "T" onto a hall way with several doors off to the left. Tabitha with drew a key from her skirt pocket and open door four and they entered. It was a small but tidy bedroom with a large bed two ladder back chairs and a small writing table with an attached bath.

"Why are we here?" asked Pascal

Tabitha reached behind her and pulled a tie on the back of her skirt and the skirt fluttered to the floor exposing her bald pussy and nude body from the waist down. She then took the bottom edge of her "T" shirt and pulled it up over her head revealing her nude breast. "Pascal I will give you my body and let you do anything you want to it, provide you convince Mira to be silent and yourself as well."

"Does your mother know what you are doing?"

"Yes, it was her idea. Again, I am willing to trade my body for your silence and that of Mira."

"Isn't that what got you into this mess? Trading your body?"

"Oh, I am sure that you and 'Miss Goody Two Shoes' fucked that night! Just not there. I am sure that you and she were only out there looking for the better understanding of history and science! All she wants is to get revenge on Enric for dumping her, and you; I think want to fuck me. Don't you?"

Just then the door opened in steeped Heather, she looked at her nude daughter and the clothed Pascal and said, "I see we are still negotiating."

Although Tabitha has scored some strong points with Pascal and the soft fullness of her tits were causing him to get hard, he was immediately turned off when Heather stepped into the room. Perhaps if she had stayed away he would have been fuck Tabitha by now, but she didn't. She was good looking, had a great body and the image of her on the swing with his cock driving in and out of her bald pussy was forming in his mind, but then mother came in.

Heather sighed, then she held Pascal's eyes with her hypnotic gaze, he watched as she slowly began to remove her clothes. Her white halter top first, followed by her tight blue jeans... standing before Pascal and her daughter, clad only in her lacy white bra and matching panties, she painted a most seductive picture. Heather reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, letting it fall to the floor; she was not as big as Tabitha nor as firm, but her nipples were long and inviting. She then hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and slid them over her fuller hips into a puddle of white silk around her ankles. Unlike Tabitha, Heather's pussy was covered in a soft dark red down and her legs were not as firm nor was her buttocks.

Pascal couldn't take his eyes off of her as she slid her hands down her body... around her breast and over a nipple... the cool air making it pucker and beg for his tongue to warm it. Down her stomach and over her thigh, her hands continued its erotic journey only to find its destination between her legs. Her head fell back and her breathing quickened as she rubbed her fingers through the soft hair and allowed her finger tips to seek out her already wet pussy. Allowing her fingers to dip inside her wetness, coating her fingers with her juice... Pascal could only imagine how delicious it would taste right about now. Heather found her clit and stroked it slowly, teasingly... enjoying the sensation of the wet, fingers rubbing against her.

"Pascal we Tabitha and I can provide you with a mother daughter fantasy that you will remember the rest of your life. All we ask is your silence and that of Mira."

"I am sorry Heather, I cannot promise that Mira will be silent. I have no control over her, and besides, I have never lied to my mother and if she were to ask I cannot promise to be silent."

Laughing quietly and softly, Heather reached into her bag and removed a black velvet bag and then went over to the bed and climbed up onto the white cover and spread her legs apart clearly displaying her womanhood as her breast heaved slightly with her breathing. Her fingers continued to stroke her clit as her eyes locked onto Pascal's. Mean while Tabitha who had stepped back into the corner of the room near the bathroom was busy stroking her own pussy and kneading her wanting breast, while all the while watching her mother and chewing her lower lip.

No words were spoken no sounds other than the slapping sounds of wet juices being smacked repeatedly with other wet and juicy surfaces. The smell of sex and the heat of arousal filled the room from the bed in front of Pascal and from the corner behind Pascal. Pascal was their willing captive audience, watched as they fucked themselves, his head looking first at the mother and then at the daughter, mean while his cock was like an iron rod.

Heather moaned softly. "I don't want to ever stop doing this, but I need my vibrator now. Would you like a lick of this? It tastes so very good..." Raising her hips off the bed, she arched her pussy toward his mouth, holding out her offering to his waiting and open mouth.

Heather removed a silver vibrator from her velvet bag. Then lying back on the bed with legs spread wide, she slides the vibrator into her soaking pussy and turned it on. Her reaction was immediate! Her hips thrust up against it, burying it further inside of her body. "Oh yes... Yes..." She moaned helplessly as the core of her body pulsated around the vibrating toy.

How Pascal ached to immerse himself in her body. As Pascal watched, a drop of precum leaked from his dick and rolled slowly down the shaft. Pascal dabbed his aching hard-on with his hand and wished he could release himself and jerk off while he watched her fuck herself. Moaning in frustration and tugging uselessly against his moral dilemma his hips began to thrust his cock into the empty air... wanting something to fuck... seeking futilely.

As Pascal groaned weakly, Heathers' orgasm rocked her womanly body... raising her hips off the bed over and over... the vibrator grasped firmly in her hands as she forcefully, almost painfully fucked herself. With her head thrown back, she cried out in ecstasy... making Pascal tremble with need... making Pascal ache way down deep inside of himself. Oh, how he wanted this woman... how he needed to fuck her... never mind that she was his uncle's wife or that her daughter stood naked behind him in the room.

Lifting up her head, she looked at Pascal with glazed, passionate eyes... "I want you to fuck me now", she murmured.

Pascal stepped closer to the bed automatically without thinking or reasoning he just did. His hips moved with a mind of their own as her hand mercilessly rubbed his dick through his jeans. He couldn't take his eyes off of what she was doing. Heather leaned forward and opened his belt and unzipped his jeans, then she said, "Tabitha."

Her daughter came out of her own fantasy and realizing what her mother wanted she stepped forward and drew Pascal's jeans and boxers down his legs; just like she had done to his uncle a year earlier. Just like when she and her mother had seduced his uncle into having sex with them both and then married Heather two months later. Since then he has had sex regularly with both mother and daughter.

Tabitha then took Pascal's cock into her mouth! Tabitha lightly dragging her teeth across the soft surface. She slid it wholly in and out of her mouth, as she sucked Pascal's cock. As Pascal looked down at her she looked up and made eye contact as she slides up and down his cock letting it go down into her throat and then back out of her mouth, allowing it to trail over her chin, over her slim neck, down over her right breast. She pressed it against her erect nipple, relishing the sensation of warm soft skin lightly tantalizing her sensitive nerve endings. The feeling made her moan quietly. Pressing her breasts together and holding them in place with one hand, she slides his cock between them. Her hips began thrusting into the air, moving in time to his cock fucking her tits.

Needless to say, Pascal felt as though he were on a rocket being blasted into outer space. Her mouth was so hot, so wet, so tight... her tongue swirled around and around the head of his cock as she took it into her mouth an inch at a time until she had her lips pressed tightly around the base... her nose buried deeply in Pascal's belly hair. Pulling her mouth back and sliding it down until she could feel his shaft pressed against the back of her throat. When she moaned around the obstruction in her throat, Pascal could feel the vibrations surrounding his erection. Pascal thought he had died and gone to heaven.

Pascal now reached out to Heather and pushing her knees brutally apart, he heaved himself into the bed and over her dripping body in one solid thrust. He then buried himself to the hilt in her body, he began to thrust ruthlessly against her...expecting her to cry out and beg him to be gentler. To Pascal's surprise, her legs came up and over his hips, her heels locking firmly behind his back...pulling her body up to meet his every thrust... with every violent thrust.

The room sounded as though three wild animals were mating...grunts and groans and moans and breathless sighs filled the room. Tabitha had also climbed onto the bed and was kissing and licking Pascal's buttocks and tongued his anal opening with each stroke he drove into her mother's dripping pussy. Meanwhile, his hands and mouth were devouring Heather's tits.

When she came, her orgasm rocketed through her body, causing her tight pussy to tremble and convulse around Pascal's cock...milking him in that tight little sleeve until she also exploded with a loud scream and a heart-wrenching spasm that seemed to go on and on and on...as he filled her with his life giving sperm.

When Pascal's cock had shrunk back to its normal size he rolled off Heather onto the bed beside her, while Tabitha moved up and began to clean up her mother's pussy and vagina.

Heather said, "Tabitha turn around dear."

Tabitha got up onto her hands and knees and spun her body 180 degrees then placed her right leg over her mother's head and lower her body down onto her mother so that her firm full tits rested on Heather's abdomen and Tabitha's abdomen rest on her mother's softer and smaller breast. Then both women moved their mouths to the others pussy and began to lick away the juices that had formed as a result of the heated exchange between the three.

For the next twenty minute, Pascal was a solo spectator to the love making of mother and daughter. They were nude together and the smell of female excitement was intoxicating. Heather spread her legs wide, and she began to caress her vibrating tongues against their daughter's clit, and lovely vagina. Pascal watched the mother and daughter masturbate each other openly before him with delight.

Soon the mother and daughter were on the verge of yet another orgasm. Heather came first. She was practically on her back with her knees pulled up to her chest. One hand held her legs while the other plunged the vibrating inside herself. Sensing what was happening, she began furiously rubbing the tip of the vibrator against her little clit. Finally, she exhaled loudly and a long stream of liquid squirted out of Heather and on to the hardwood floor.

When the orgasms struck Tabatha, she moaned and squatted on the floor in front of the bed rubbing at her clit while fondling her large firm breasts. Her entire body quivered and she groaned as a gush of liquid flowed out of her into a puddle at her feet. She continued to reach between her thighs as she bent forward, fingering herself madly. Finally, her ass began to quiver and she cried out.

The Mother and daughter did not speak for a long while as they recovered. Their naked bodies glistened brightly with sweat. The smell of their female juices and the smell of sex was thick in the air. Heather rose from the bed and entered the bathroom and stood in the shower as the hot water created a wall of steam vapor blocking her naked body from Pascal's sight.

Tabitha rolled over on her side and looked at Pascal. "You have a great body and once people get to know you you're going to have a lot of friends."

"Thank you. You're really good looking also and one great cock sucker. That was one of the best blow jobs I have ever had."

"As good as Mira?"

"No, sorry she has you and everyone else beat. You're a close second though." Pascal added quickly with a big smile.

Tabitha smiled and said, "Well you fucked my mother and your aunt by law. Would you fuck me?"

"With your permission, I would love to fuck you."

"Permission granted." Said, Tabitha, as she leaned in to kiss Pascal on the lips and to devour his tongue in the process. Since they were already nude and on the bed, Pascal wanting to return her favor and taste her pussy. He pushed her onto her back and climbed up between her legs to enjoy her completely shaved pussy. Pascal had no real experience eating pussy before he took Mira to the prom but he knew he was enjoying eating pussy, and although this was not Mira the pussy looked delicious. Pascal had learned how to use his tongue, but also could strum her clit like it were a banjo and find her g-spot with his long fingers.

Tabitha was incredibly wet and she moaned the instant Pascal's tongue made contact with her pussy and his tongue explored her wet pussy lips, and teased her clit, constantly roaming like an explorer, being more of a teaser than a pleaser. Her breathing got heavy quickly; like Pascal, her orgasm had been building and begging for release.

Pascal continued his instantaneous probing of her inner g-spot throughout her orgasm, her pussy juice somehow tasting sweet like the juices of tropical fruit, but he kept lapping at her pussy, just like she had taken his cock in her mouth.

Tabitha's hands held Pascal's head in the place where she needed and wanted him. He licked slowly and purposefully. She started to move her hips and grind into his face just lightly but enough for him to start to follow her movements. Together they gradually increased their pace and strength.