The Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like you to tell your boss I've got a proposition for him." I said filled with determination.

"Okay sweetie," she purrs. "Just tell me what your proposal is first so that I can make sure it's not a waste of his time. He is a busy man after all."

Once I quickly ran through the idea in my head one last time I began.

"First of all I'm not going to sell my soul."

This statement caused her to make a slightly surprised yet also intrigued expression.

"What I would like is the ability to harvest different types of energy and be able to convert that energy into mana in order to do magic. I'm not talking little party tricks, I mean the real deal. Magic where the only limits are my imagination and the mana I have gathered. In exchange he can siphon off twenty percent of all the energy that I collect."

"You know you are quite interesting. Most men throw themselves on me in seconds willing to do whatever I want."

A seductive smirk crossed her lips as she recalled some memory of a previous client I'm sure. Man though, she was right too. I had almost been willing to do the same. Must be what its like to be in front of something that literally oozes sex from its entire being.

"Not only that, but you came up with an idea that wouldn't cost you your soul, and is still mutually beneficial. Most people just assume that if you make a deal with a demon you have to sell your soul," she said with a giggle. Her compliment filled me with confidence.

"Honestly, most humans don't really understand the value of their souls."

She bit her lower lip as she placed her hands on her hips. A look that almost made me reconsider my pitch.

"Unfortunately it's not my place to make a deal like this so I guess we will just have to see what my master says."

She went quiet and closed her eyes I figured she was sending a telepathic message to Mephistopheles. A little while later I heard a very evil yet calm and composed, almost gentlemanly voice ringing inside my head.

"Interesting. You are a little different from the rest of your kind. It has been a long time since anyone put so much thought into a deal with me. However, I am going to make a few addendums to your proposal. First of all I want thirty percent, secondly you will have a quota you must fulfil or else the contract will be nulled, and you will lose everything you have gained thanks to our deal. I think your quota should be the equivalent to one soul per month. Lastly you will kill any stray demons that you come across that don't work for me. I will of course compensate you for this."

"I would like to make a counter proposal." I said a lot more confidently than I felt. "I will give you twenty-five percent and my quota will be to give you one soul per month, not to gather the energy equivalent and any additional souls I collect I can sell them to you for energy."

All of a sudden I heard a booming evil laughter echo inside my head.

"Interesting. I see what you meant Evelynn he is indeed an interesting mortal."

His voice then went silent and I noticed that Eve had her eyes closed again and after a little while she nodded her head like she just agreed to something. A moment later Mephistopheles' voice returned to my mind.

"I will agree to your terms with one final alteration. You must allow Evelynn to stay with you so that through her, I can keep an eye on your progress. It will of course be up to you to sustain her mana so that she can continue to stay in your world."

When he said this Eve licked her lips and started rubbing her right hand between her legs while the other one was massaging her breast.

"Honestly to me that sounds like a bonus," I said before I could stop myself.

Again, his laughter echoed in my head.

"I had a feeling you would think that. Now that the conditions are set I will write up a contract. Summon Evelynn again around this time tomorrow and she will deliver it to you. Before we go I have one final proposal. I will loan you some energy in exchange it must be returned within a year plus an additional twenty-five percent, if you fail to do so I will take all of the energy you collect until I get what is owed. I figure it is a good way to get you started in order for you to be useful to me."

"Agreed. I will take the equivalent of ten souls."

Yet another booming laugh.

"A risk taker, I like it. Now we must go and get everything in order." With that Eve gave me a wink, wished me sweet dreams accompanied by another giggle and with another blinding flash of light she was gone.

Once the adrenaline rush was over I immediately collapsed onto the floor. God that was terrifying. Just his voice alone sent chills down my spine, I don't want to imagine what would've happened if he was in a bad mood or I made him angry. Every time he said something to me I felt an overwhelming amount of evil all around me. It was almost enough to drive me insane. Luckily I managed to get through it none the worse for wear.

It took me longer then I'd care to admit for everything that happened to really sink in. Once the realization that I had succeeded sunk in, I got worried that I'd screw something up and end up being tortured in Hell for all eternity. After the fear died down I started thinking about everything I was going to do once I could use magic. I was going to use my power to punish the wicked and help people who were in danger. Of course before any of that I was going to make some changes to myself.

I've always felt shorter than I was and always dreamt of being over six feet. I'm going to turn all of my fat into muscle, fix my hair and teeth and of course the most important thing. Get a bigger dick. I imagine if someone else were in my position they might use this power only to satisfy their own desires or get revenge on everyone who wronged them, however that's not me. It probably would've been though if not for Martha Davidson, a really sweet old lady who lived in my apartment building.

No matter how crappy or miserable I felt she could always make me feel better about myself. She would often cheer me up with positive comments. She may have been eighty-six years old, but she didn't take shit from anybody. She'd tell you exactly what she thought and where you could go shove it.

Honestly, I think it was her death that made me want to better myself, which of course lead to this whole situation. She'd always tell me that I could do whatever I wanted. I just had to work for it. So I guess I just wanted to show her that I could be a better man. Now of course I know that making a deal with a demon isn't something that a good person would do, but I'm not going to just use the power for my own selfishness. I am going to help anyone that I see who's in trouble. I'm going to crush criminal empires and bring an end to anyone who threatens the public's safety.

I want to start up a website where people can post problems in their community involving criminal actively and I will go and deal with it. To do this I want to find a skilled hacker to run the website and get access to criminal investigations and whatnot. I figure they would be able to spread the website like a virus and once people know that our site really helps people we will be able to gather more and more data.

The first thing I need to do is use my magic in order to get stronger I can't exactly go and crush criminal empires if a single bullet can kill me and I don't have the power to stop large groups of people with various types of weapons. Of course I also want to change how I look. Is there anyway to get all of that with a single powerful spell using the energy I'm going to get from Mephistopheles. I read that with true magic you can do almost anything. At that moment an idea came to me and I really hope it works. Once my brain stopped running a mile a minute I finally managed to fall asleep.

I found myself looking at Eve who was once again completely naked, but for some reason I was strangely calm. She was lying down on my bed with her legs stretched wide open giving me a completely unobstructed view of her delicious looking, soaking wet pussy.

"What are you waiting for big boy? I thought that you were going to stuff my tiny pussy with that huge cock of yours."

This comment caused me to look down at which point I immediately realized that I was dreaming. My body looked like that of Captain America and I had a huge cock that must've been at least twelve inches and so thick that my fingers couldn't touch as I wrapped my hand around my rock hard shaft. Something was weird though, usually dreams are really hazy, but everything was completely clear. The smell of Eve's sex that filled the air stinging my nostrils, the wet sucking sounds of her playing with her pussy, the feel of my hand around my cock were all extremely vivid and seem real, but I knew that can't be the case. Deciding not to worry about it I climbed up onto the bed and positioned myself between her legs. Grabbing hold of my huge cock I pointed myself at her waiting hole and slowly eased myself into her hot wet depths.

The sight of her tiny pussy being obscenely stretched around my thick cock was to erotic to put into words. As I pushed further inside her it almost looks like her pussy was being pulled inside of itself. The feeling of her incredibly tight tunnel squeezing around my thick rod was the greatest thing I had ever experienced. Every inch I forced inside only seemed to bring her more pleasure, her moans were like music to my ears. All to soon I found myself balls deep inside of her velvety soft body.

I started to slowly pull myself out of her body which seemed even more pleasurable than going in. Once only the head remained inside of her I quickly slammed back inside sending a shudder throughout her entire body and an incredibly loud moan from those beautiful lips of hers. As I started to build up a nice rhythm I brought my face closer to hers and before long we were locked in a deep, passionate kiss.

As we continued our kiss I grabbed her large breasts and began kneading them as if they were dough. A few moments later I broke our kiss and worked my way over to her slender neck. I kept pumping my cock into her tight hole as I began kissing her neck. After a little of this I worked my way down to her breasts eventually sucking her erect nipple into my hungry mouth. I started gently nibbling on her nipple and flicking it with my tongue as I started to speed up my thrusts. Her lust filled moans brought me so much pleasure. The fact that I was bringing this woman so much pleasure is the greatest feeling ever even if it was only a dream.

I started pounding myself into her as hard and fast as I could manage. God I didn't want to wake up. Unfortunately though before to long a sensation coursed through me that I'd almost forgotten. Imminent ejaculation. I tried to think about other things in order to postpone my orgasm, but that proved to be impossible. Guess that's no surprise considering I was fucking someone who looked like a hotter version of one of my favorite actresses. Moments later the orgasm overwhelmed me and I erupted inside of her incredible body. Not long after my orgasm died down my consciousness faded and I found myself in bed staring at the ceiling with a wet feeling in my crotch. I quickly cleaned myself up and started getting prepared for tonight.

Don't you hate it how when you are waiting for something that you really want time seems to slow down. Like that last day before summer vacation. The minutes seem to drag on forever. In order to kill time I went through my research again, looked up male body types. Researched popular hair and facial hair styles to plan how I want my new look to be once I can change my appearance. Hell I even went outside and talked with a neighbor which is something I never do. After what felt like hours killing time I checked the clock and it wasn't even noon.

I tried to play some videogames to pass the time, but honestly I couldn't get into it because of my anticipation for tonight. I swear it felt like the sun was never going to go down, but finally it did.

So here I am waiting for the witching hour to approach so I can get the ritual underway and start the beginning of my new life. Now that the time has come I'm getting really nervous. Once I manage to calm myself down enough I begin the ritual. This time I'm prepared for the flash of light by shielding my eyes. Once the light has dissipated I see Eve standing in the summoning circle, wearing her skin tight leather outfit. The look is so erotic that I'm instantly hard. I know that it's not her real appearance, just an illusion of my dream woman. However, that doesn't stop my dick from trying to tear it's way through my pants to get a better look.

She looks at me with that seductive grin of hers and holds out a rolled up piece of parchment for me to take. I end up just standing there looking stupid as I wonder why she doesn't just walk over and hand it to me. I then remember that a summoned demon can't leave the summoning circle.

"It's okay I won't bite," she giggles with a little snap of her teeth. "Unless you want me to."

I walk over to her inside of the summoning circle and take the parchment from her and carefully read over the contract. One thing I took note of is that I must refer to Mephistopheles as lord. That doesn't really bother me, but it does show that he is extremely prideful. Anyway once I'm satisfied that everything is in order I pull a pen out of my pocket and get ready to sign, but Eve stops me and holds out a quill.

"You need to use this one to sign the contract. It will draw out your blood to use for your signature," she says as she hands me the quill.

Once I place the quill to the parchment I feel a sharp prick on my finger. Once I'm done signing my name I notice that my signature is glowing. Once the glow fades the parchment bursts into flames and disappears.

As soon as the contract is gone I feel an overwhelming rush of energy course through every fiber of my being. Once I grow accustomed to the energy I notice that Eve looks really surprised about something so I reflexively ask here what's wrong. She tells me that once the contract was complete the ten souls worth of mana was transferred to me and the negative energy dwelling in my soul was turned into even more mana because of how the ability Lord Mephistopheles gave me works. However the reason why she was so surprised was because I had more than double the energy that I should've, meaning that my soul contained more than ten times the negative energy of an average soul.

"How can that be?" I ask astonished. "I mean I know that I've had a troubled life which has lead to me having some very evil thoughts, but I would never actually go through with them."

"You are misunderstanding." She informs me. "Your wrath, pride and greed are actually rather low. Your gluttony, sloth and envy are rather high, but nothing I haven't seen before. Your lust however."

She temporarily stops what she's saying closes her eyes and sticks a hand down her skin tight leather pants and starts fingering herself. A few moments later she pulls out her hand that is soaked in her juices and licks it clean before continuing.

"Your lust is completely off the charts. I have never encountered a human with so much lust before. You could give some incubi a run for their money."

She licks some of the juices clinging to her lips.

"I could tell when we met that you had a strong lust, but I never would've imagined anything like this."

God I am so horny right now. Seeing her behave like that while I'm in such a close proximity is almost to much to take. I want to just tear her clothes off and fuck her as hard as I can manage right there on the floor inside the summoning circle. However I'm pretty sure having sex with her would kill me, so instead I take few deep breaths to calm down and ask.

"So a person's negative energy comes from the seven deadly sins? I read that the human soul can contain different types of negative energies, but didn't look into it any more than that."

"Usually. There are some exceptions however."

With a little sparkle in her eye she says to me.

"With all of the mana that you have right now there is so much that you are capable of doing. So, what are you going to do first?" She asks cocking her head slightly to the side with a naughty grin across her face.

This question really made me think I mean for starters I wasn't sure exactly how I was supposed to use the mana to do anything, but I went on to think about the idea I had last night that I thought would be the coolest thing ever.

The idea was inspired by a Korean manhwa that I enjoy reading. In case you don't know a manhwa is basically like a Japanese manga, which in turn is like an American comic book. Anyway the premise is a guy ends up getting an ability so that his life is like a video game. I thought of things I would add to his ability such as an appearance customization window so that I can look however I want and change my appearance when I need to. Anyway I was really lost in thought just thinking again about how awesome that would be working out all of the details, and then it happened. I felt my mana start to rapidly leave my body. Once it was all gone I started getting really weak, I felt excruciating pain throughout my entire body. I honestly thought I was going to die and then I passed out.

After waking back up my entire body was numb. It felt like I had millions of needles stuck into every square inch of my body. It was painful to even breathe. Once my breathing stabilized and the pain diminished I noticed that Eve was lying down next to me idly rubbing her hand around my stomach. Once she notices that I'm awake she says.

"Well that wasn't very smart. I don't know what you did, but it must've been a doozy. Not only did you use all of your mana, but you also would've used all of your life force if I hadn't injected most of my mana into you. If I wasn't here you would've died. It's lucky that you fell inside the circle."

"I don't want to sound rude or anything, and I'm extremely grateful for what you did, but why did you save me?" I ask as I try to stand up, but my knees go weak and I fall on my butt.

"Because master would've been pissed if you just suddenly died like that. I mean he did just give you ten souls worth of mana. Sure that much mana is like chump change for him, but the fact is not only would he be out that mana, but he wouldn't even get your soul as compensation."

She informs me as she stands back up. Looking up into her beautiful eyes I say.

"I made a deal with him though. I thought making a deal with a demon was a one-way ticket to Hell."

"That's only if you sell your soul. In fact because all of the negative energy in your soul was converted into mana which you then used, you were basically guaranteed to go to heaven. I thought that was your plan and you had tricked us." She tells me as she leans over offering me her hand.

"No, that definitely wasn't my intention. I was just thinking about something I would've loved to do with my magic and the next thing I knew I was on the ground feeling like I was going to die." I say as I take her soft, delicate hand in mine.

"You must've accidentally triggered a spell because you were so focused on your thoughts. So what did you do?" She asks as she lifts me up onto my feet with much more strength than her delicate features would suggest.

"I don't know if I actually did anything, but umm, do you know what video games are?" I ask as I steady myself on my feet.

"Of course we have them down in Hell too." She informs me which I find a little surprising to be honest. I wonder what a video game made in Hell would be like.

"Okay, well basically I wanted my life to be like it was a video game. You know things like gaining experience points to level up and learn new abilities." I say this as I release her hand and take a step back.

123456...9