The Descending of Jessica Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, uh, did he tell you our family situation?"

"No, I know he's adopted by that dentist dude and his wife, I met them last year. Why?"

"Well, I was their foster daughter. And yes, he did flirt a lot looking aback on it, but I had always been an only child, or in a foster home, and I had no idea how siblings acted. I thought he was just being, you know, a brother."

"Ummm, I have two brothers. I've never kissed them. Well, not like what he said anyway."

"Well, yeah, NOW I can see I was missing some hints!" I laughed. "That kiss was a spur of the moment thing, I think my heart turned my brain off and just commanded me to go with it. Anyway, we both got jobs by the pool at the country club back home this summer, and we rode together and"

"I can just see Brent riding in a truck. Damnation you have a hot guy." Carolyn interrupted.

"Oh no, we took his Accord, I think it intimidates him that I can drive a stick and he can't," and we both laughed again before I continued, "anyway, the first day on the way home I made some comment about how if he wasn't my brother I would act like all the other girls do around him, because he looked so good up on the lifeguard stand, you know?"

"I bet!"

"Well, he stopped the car, and told me he wasn't my brother, and told me how he felt and how long he had felt that way. It was like a wall that I had put up between us just melted and I saw him as he is, a great guy, rather than how I had perceived him, you know, like a brother or someone off limits. All because you told him to. Anyway, the Andersons were on vacation in the mountains that week, and there was all this unresolved affection and, well, lust between us, so that night we were together, and we've been together ever since."

"How did you get engaged? I mean, if you only dated over the summer?"

"Oh, that was so romantic! Well, first, if you figure all the time we've lived in the same place, we've been together for a couple years, so there aren't a lot of secrets between us anyway. Really, once we started dating, within a few days I guess we just knew we were always going to be together. So anyway, last year the Andersons took us on vacation to the beach before school started, and this year they took us to Orlando. And on the first day, we're walking through Cinderella's Castle, and we were supposed to talk about our relationship and where it was headed. Well, I planned on doing that when we got back, but there we were, in the arch way of the castle, I had this whole plan worked out about how we were going to be exclusive and schedule our time together and he starts talking about how he loved me since we met, and I'm trying to tell him that I want to keep dating, and to be exclusive, and how I loved him too and that maybe we could talk again at Christmas and see where we were as a couple and he gets down on one knee, asks me to marry him and puts this on my finger." I said as I held my hand up to show off my rock.

"And you said yes!" she said with glee.

"Yeah, it was like, I had all these plans that ignored the obvious, that big elephant in the room that was telling me what I really wanted was to marry Brent. He saw right through all my bullshit about dating and all that, and just went right to the heart of the matter. And as soon as he asked, every bit of doubt and worry cleared away and I just knew it was the right thing. But actually, it took me a good ten or twenty seconds to answer as I got so choked up. And again, it's all because of you."

"Oh I didn't do anything, I just told him to man up and tell him how you feel."

"That means you did everything. Hey, this may seem odd since we just met, but I don't have many girlfriends, and most of the ones I do, I have, well, because of something horrible that happened. Would you be in the wedding?"

"Really? You want me as a brides maid?"

"Well I wouldn't be a bride without you."

"Ummmm, this December?"

"No, this December I think we're just going to have a civil service with a judge. The big wedding will be next June."

"Well, that will give us both plenty of time to get to know our new best friend!" Carolyn exclaimed.

We chatted a bit more, Carolyn told me she was majoring in engineering and suggested I look into it, but I have no understanding of calculus, then we returned to the frat house to find that the boxes were unpacked and the Andersons were preparing to leave.

"Jessie" Allison whispered, "if you ever spend the night here, bring disinfectant."

I grinned at her joke, then realized she wasn't entirely joking, and introduced her again to Carolyn. They drove off with my promise that I would see them at home, then Carolyn and I followed Brent back to his room, where Stephen was trying to organize. He took a break and sat on a small couch with Carolyn, while Brent and I sat on his bed.

"I can see why you love Jessie so much," Carolyn said. "she's adorable."

I blushed, at a loss for words, as Brent put his arm around me and replied, "she's perfect in every way, just like I told you all last year, isn't she?"

"She's better than perfect, if we hadn't come back when we did I might have gone gay!"

"I'd like to see that!" Steve mumbled

"Not gonna happen!" I exclaimed, finding my voice at last and laughing. "Brent, since we're only together because of Carolyn, I asked her to be in the wedding with us."

"Okay, Steve is going to be my best man, so that will work out well." he replied.

"Oh, when were you going to tell me?" I smiled.

"Well, you didn't ask."

"Well, we haven't talked about that yet."

"That's probably why you didn't ask. Plus, if you ride off with his girlfriend and turn her into a potential lesbian it's the least I can do for him."

"Bisexual. Potential bisexual." Carolyn interjected.

Once we had stopped laughing, we all chatted for a while, we told Stephen the story of how we became engaged, and just generally got to know each other. Carolyn finally said "Steve, why don't we go get dinner and let them have some time alone?"

"Well, I don't know, I still have a lot of unpacking to do...."

"Stephen!"

"Yes dear. Will you excuse us Jessica? I have to go find some shoes to match the socks I got for my birthday two years ago, and then wash Carolyn's hair. Would that give you two enough time?" he joked.

"Stephen!" Carolyn again said, as she tugged his arm pulling him out the door.

I went to shut the door and lock it.

"I've never made love in a frat house before. Is it as good as they say?" I grinned.

"Ummm, as good as who says?" Brent asked.

"Girls that fuck in frat houses." I smiled as I walked towards him.

He stood and took me in his arms in front of the bed and we kissed deeply as he began to unbutton my dress, releasing each one until I slide it from my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. His hands explored my body, feeling the lacy underthings I was wearing. I pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his amazing pecs and abs, then tugged on the side of his shorts until they too were in a heap at our feet.

"You've really gotten into the whole lingerie thing." He whispered.

"I thought you liked it." I said as he kissed my neck and a shiver went down my spine that stiffened my nipples and brought moisture to my nether regions.

"I don't," he replied, looking in my confused eyes, before continuing, "I love it. You are so unbelievably beautiful, I don't deserve you."

He always knew what to say. I gently pushed him to the bed as I remained standing, and replied, my voice husky with desire, "Why don't you let me decide what you deserve? You make me whole. If anything..." My words were cut of as he pressed his face into my panties and gently kissed my clit as it swelled.

I gasped as he ever so gently pinched my clit between his lips through the fabric of my panties, even as his hands slid up my legs to my hips and tugged them down until they fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. Sometimes we do a lot of foreplay, but then there are times like these when I'm already excited and Brent can go straight to my wet sex and lick me like a kitten laps milk. Damn he was good at giving me pleasure with his lips and tongue down there. He gently sucked my clit as his tongue swirled around it, and ever few seconds took a long drag through my wet slit, lapping up the creamy juices as quickly as my body produced them. I had one foot on the floor and the other on the edge of the bed and held his head with both hands to stabilize myself while he attacked me with his oral ministrations. I had gone from breathing heavily to panting and my head rested back, my eyes closed as the sole focus of my being became the pleasure Brent was giving me. Just as I was about to find out if I could orgasm standing up, and I strongly doubted I could, he kissed his way up my pubic mound and to my stomach and his lips explored my flesh there as he reached behind me to unclasp my bra, then took me by the hand and gently pulled me toward the bed. I took the hint and lay down beside where he was seated.

"That was nice." I whispered.

"Not done yet." He smiled, then leaned towards me and began giving my pussy another tongue lashing, this time as I was now relaxed laying down it caused me to cum in moments. I thrashed about under his attentions, groaning and speaking in tongues, shouting his name and sighing my praises. No matter how much I thrashed about and rocked my hips pumping my hot, wet pussy into his face, he remained composed and continued licking me in a steady rhythm with the pressure he had perfected over a summers practice at eating me. My convulsions continued until it felt like my pussy was squirting juice directly into his mouth, and my sole existence was a molten body of desire and climax.

I don't know how long I was in that state, I just really couldn't say as I was out of my mind with sexual pleasure, but when I returned momentarily to this plane of existence, Brent was above me and his long, thick cock was sliding against my inner lips as he entered me ever so gently. I kissed him deeply, tasting my tangy sauce on his lips and exploring his mouth with my tongue. I had so wanted to suck his cock in return for the pleasure he had given me, but there was no way I wanted him to stop the slow, gentle fucking his rock hard penis was giving my dripping wet slut hole. I wanted to be his slut, his whore, I wanted him to pound my pussy as hard as he ever had, but instead he slowly and gently slid his meat in and out of me, and instead of getting the hard fucking I wanted, he gave me the loving sex that I needed. I wrapped my legs around him and urged him on, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" I demanded, and in retrospect I'm sure the guys downstairs heard me, but I was so lost in the moment I didn't care. After minutes, or hours I could not say, of his cock slowly gliding past my lips and the wet shaft rubbing my clit into a serious of overlapping orgasms, he picked up the pace. Brent began fucking me hard and fast and it was clear he was about to cum. "Cum for me baby, please! I want you to cum! I whispered, then added "cum in my mouth so I can taste you all night while I drive home, I want to taste your cum all night."

"Brent, please cum in my mouth!" I asked, and he granted my request. He tensed up, then reached down and grabbed himself, pulled out quickly, then straddled my chest just as quickly and offered his cock to my waiting mouth. I had barely gotten the head in and began to lick my juices from the underside when the first splash filled my mouth and I swallowed his sweet salty cum whorishly. A second gusher came right after the first as he groaned in ecstasy and I could barely hold it while I swallowed the first, and a third just flowed out over my lips and down my chin and cheeks. I swallowed his delicious seed as fast as I could, but slimy jets of it were shooting out faster than I could manage, and my face ended up glazed with his orgasm.

I sucked on him, licking his cum and my fuck juice from him and milked his dick for every last drop. As he softened, he carefully crawled off me as I wiped his cum from my face with a finger and then licked it off my hand like a good little cum slut. That's what I was at the moment, and nothing could have made me happier. I loved being his cum slut, his cock sucker, his fiance. Life was perfect.

We rested in each others arms, our fingers and kisses exploring each others bodies lazily.

"You know what makes me happy?" I asked.

"You make me happy." Brent replied.

"You make me happy too" I smiled, my head resting on his chest as he gently rubbed my breast, "but in just a few months, we will be together every night, and that's the only thing that makes being apart until then bearable."

I slid my hand down his chest and began slowly stroking his member.

"Hmmm, you looking for a repeat performance?" he asked.

"If you want to, I'd love nothing more." I said.

"Think we could try it the other way?" He hinted, knowing that I would understand his request. I didn't really want to do anal, but I wouldn't see him again for a couple days, and it was sort of a special occasion.

"Did you bring lube and condoms?" I asked, as both would be required before he entered my back door. Something about my butt juice directly on his dick made me skeeve still.

"Uhhh, no. I didn't" he admitted.

"Well, lets save that for Tuesday then. Okay?" I asked.

"Okay. We don't have to then if you don't want..."

"I don't mind." I interrupted, "Allison was telling me today that a good wife should try to make her husband happy, although I think she was speaking in more general terms." I smiled, concealing that what Allison had spoken of was exactly what Brent had requested.

"Geez, can you imagine Ron and Allison,"

"Hush!" I said, cutting him off. "You don't get to think about other women, or couples!" I giggled. "And especially not them you perv!" I felt a bit of extra wetness on my hand and looked to see that a drop of cum had oozed from his cock while I stroked it. "And stop wasting cum!" I said as I swooped down to slurp it up.

After licking his seeping semen up, I swirled my tongue around his soft head and sucked it into my mouth. Although we has been active sexually all summer, I could not off hand recall having ever had his cock in my mouth while it was this soft, and I relished the new experience. I could easily suck the whole head and shaft into my warm wet mouth, and could suck on it as hard or as gentle as I liked. The control I had was exciting, but no matter my efforts, the work of the move and the fury of the fuck session we had just had kept Brent from growing hard again. He moaned a lot, I suppose due to the hypersensitivity that follows orgasm, but another fuck was not in the cards for me that afternoon. Finally I accepted defeat and lay my head back on his chest.

"I love you!" I whispered.

"I love you too." he replied, and that was all we needed to say for the longest time as we held each other as the sun set and the dim of twilight overtook the room. Brent turned on a light beside the bed, and then looked at me, his eyes crawling up and down my body. I began to feel self conscious and started to wrap myself in the sheet, but Brent stopped me.

"Let me just look at you. Jessie, you are so beautiful." He said.

"Yeah right! My hair is messed up, my make up is either smeared or washed off by your goo, I bet you even stretched my pussy out." I giggled, but truly although I felt loved, I didn't feel attractive at the moment.

"Hush, you're being silly you're beauti...., did you say your 'pussy is stretched out?'"

"Yes, you stretched it out with your big dick. You ruined it and got it all wet. It may never get back into shape." I giggled.

"That might be a good thing as tight as you are." Brent said, making us both giggle.

"I'm tight? Is that good or bad? What do you mean by 'tight'?" I asked, as I seriously didn't know how to interpret this.

"Oh god yes you're tight. And that's not good, its awesome! And I mean,.. well, you're tight, and when you climax you're even tighter!"

"So you like it tight?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm pretty sure all guys do." he laughed.

"Okay, as long as you do I'm glad I'm tight then." I laughed.

We kissed and caressed for a while, but it ended too soon. I needed to get back on the road home, so eventually we got dressed, I brushed my hair back as close as I could get to its previous state, fixed my make up as best as I could under near primitive conditions, and Brent walked me to the truck. The living room of the frat house was filled with guys watching a game on tv, but all were distracted by our passage, and we stopped to say good night to Steve and Carolyn. When we got to the truck, we kissed again, passionately, and looked one last time before I left into each others eyes.

"I just did my first walk of shame didn't I?" I asked.

"Well, I mean..." Brent stammered.

"It's okay, I'm not ashamed." I giggled.

"Good, and I never want you to be." Brent replied.

"Oh? So you don't want to take pictures of me naked anymore?" I laughed.

"What? Uh, well, no, not if it would make you feel ashamed, I don't guess so." He finally stammered.

"Relax, I'm still thinking about it. Love you!" I said as I climbed into the truck,

"Love you too" he replied as he kissed me yet again."

It was a long drive home, but a pleasant one, and I enjoyed the lingering taste of his seed all the way, and until morning.

Even though I slept alone for the first time in a week, I slept well and awoke rested. It didn't really take long to load my stuff in the truck, not more than a couple hours as Ron was at work leaving just Allison and I to get it done. We parked it in the garage to keep it all safe and so we could head out first thing in the morning, then showered, went to a nice cafe for lunch and spent the rest of the day perusing bridal magazines and getting an earful of advice on dieting and exercise to fit into a dress I had not even began to start picking out. There was an amazing number of decisions to be made, things I had never thought of, but fortunately Allison had. The phone continued to ring as more folks learned of our engagement and Allison was getting calls from her friends too. She never batted an eye at explaining to the country club crowd that no, Brent and Jessie were not in fact brother and sister, and no, they weren't related at all, and that she absolutely thought we were an adorable couple and she was proud of us both. Allison always had our back, I shall forever love her for that, and my affection and respect for her would become important in the very near future.

Of course Brent and I talked every day, usually two or three times, and regardless of whether we were in class or not would continue a text conversation that began each day when we woke, and concluded when we went to sleep unless we were together then. He gave Carolyn my number and we would talk daily as well, it was good to know I had a friend there with Brent and that could keep all the sluts on their campus away from him, a job she apparently relished doing. Her and Steve hit a rough patch in October and we talked about their problems often. She had caught him alone with one of the fraternity's "little sisters", a tramp named Jennifer, who was a girl from their sister sorority that hung around the house often and had made it her goal to sleep with everyone that lived there. Apparently she was quite attractive and was Miss Whatever County she was from, but under her wholesome exterior was nothing more than a cum dumpster looking to get a Mrs degree and fucking every good looking guy she met in an effort to achieve that goal.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Tuesday Ron had to work so Allison drove her car and I my truck to move me into the dorm. I had freshman orientation on Wednesday, but classes didn't begin until the following Monday. This gave me almost a week to get settled, but I planned on spending the time with Brent as much as possible. I figured to drive up Wednesday night and just stay at the frat house the rest of the week, and Brent was enthusiastic about this. Tuesday was a problem though. I had a lot of boxes, some of them quite heavy, as well as a small refrigerator, a small desk, and my desktop Mac to get into the dorm, and neither Brent nor Ron would be available to help with the heavy lifting. I dressed in jeans and a tee shirt and planned to get sweaty, hoping I would have time to get cleaned up before Brent arrived as we had made plans for the night and I had, perhaps foolishly, committed to letting him use my tush for pleasure. I looked forward to the intimacy, but not necessarily the avenue of approach, and I sure didn't want him poking around back there unless I was absolutely scrubbed clean first. I had a light breakfast and focused on the liquids, although experience had taught me a liquid diet wasn't totally necessary for such activities. Damn, I would have to pick up some lube, condoms and an enema or two this afternoon as well. Plus I would be meeting my new roommate today, and Amber was to stop by and catch up. This day was getting too full, too fast.